- » Chinese Roast Duck
Chinese Roast Duck Recipes
Chinese Roast Duck is a popular dish from China. Whole duck is tied oven roasted with spices, sliced and served. Roast duck is one of the most famous recipes of Chinese cuisine, of which the Peking Roast Duck is ... More »
A delicious Peking duck recipe for the special dinner that you have planned. The recipe to a perfectly roasted duck that would just melt in your mouth. Marinated in wine, vinegar and honey, the dish is absolutely mouth-watering. - 49.0705
Roast Duck With Orange Glaze
Sprinkle inside of duck with caraway seeds; prick skin well.
In a bowl, combine stuffing, vegetables, seasonings and broth; mix lightly.
Spoon into duck.
Place breast side up on a rack in a large shallow roasting pan.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 2-1/2 to... - 46.2435
This Schezuan Duck is one of the eastern duck dishes that you'll desperately fall for ! This roasted and carved duck in schezuan gravy makes a mouthwatering meal ! A signature reicpe from the Scezuan/Hunan regions of China, this flavorful duck is loved by... - 46.0628
Roast Duck With Orange Salad
1. Slice onions and celery, cook for a few minutes in a little butter and mix in herbs and seasoning, including grated rind of half an orange and the juice of a whole.
2. Rub skin of duck with butter and season.
3. In roasting pan heat oil, add duck... - 45.9685
Roast Duck With Garlic
Rub the duck inside and out with the salt.
Place the ginger and onion inside and leave for 1 hour.
Pre-heat an oven to 210°C, 425°F/ Gas 7.
Put the oil in a roasting tin and heat in the oven for 5 minutes, then put in the duck without a rack and cook for 15... - 44.7474
Honey Vinegar Peking Duck
Peking Duck is a surprisingly tasty duck preparation that tastes yumm when used as Mandarin Pancake Filling. I honestly don€™t like Mandarin Pancakes but this Peking Duck makes it delicious. I prepare this often for our parties! Experience the wonderful... - 44.6866
Roast Duck Cantonese Style
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas 6.
2. To prepare the duck clean it well and remove the wing tips and the lumps of fat from inside the vent.
3. In a pot of boiling water blanch for a few minutes, remove and dry well, then rub the duck... - 44.5406
Roast Wild Duck With Baked Oranges
1. Cut onions into quarters and keep aside.
2. Into each duck put an onion quarter and some celery with a little lemon juice and seasoning.
3. Rub breasts over with 1 oz butter and sprinkle with salt.
4. In roasting pan heat oil and 1... - 42.9501
This Roast Duck is one of the very delicious Chinese styled roasted duck dishes that I've ever tasted ! Try out this oriental duck dish and tell me if you like it ! - 39.9347
Chinese Pot Roast Duck With Barley Stuffing
Remove giblets and neck from duck and reserve; place duck in a large pan.
Pour the 1/2 cup soy sauce over duck and let stand at room temperature for about 1 1/2 hours.
You will need to turn the duck occasionally.
Meanwhile, prepare stuffing.
Cover barley with... - 39.4411
Cantonese Roast Duck
Preparation Combine dry marinade ingredients in a small bowl and rub on outside of duck.
Place duck in a pan.
Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Place a wok or wide frying pan over high heat until hot.
Add oil, swirling to coat sides.
Add garlic, ginger, and... - 39.3958
Ask the poulterer to draw the duck in such a way that the openings at each end are as small as possible, because, later on, they have to be closed.
Chop off the wing tips.
Mix together the sherry, 1 teaspoon salt, Ve-Tsin, ginger and onion and have them... - 37.4767
Drain the duck and keep in the refrigerator overnight.
Mix in a bowl water, salt, sherry and sugar.
Rub the duck with this mixture well.
Keep aside for 6 hours before roasting.
When dry give the duck a second coating of the sweetened water.
Place the duck in... - 37.411
Roast Duck With Hoisin Sauce In Chinese Pancakes
1. Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
2. Clean duck and remove excess fat; discard neck and giblets. Pierce skin well.
3. Squeeze lemon juice inside cavity and over skin of duck.
4. Combine ginger, pepper, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and cloves. Sprinkle half of... - 36.4094
Roast Duck And Plum Sauce
1 Combine marinade ingredients in a large bowl. Add duck and baste with mixture. Marinate 1 hour. Baste and turn duck every
1 5 minutes.
2 Drain duck, reserving marinade. Roast duck Chinese style on a rack over a pan of water at 350°F (180°C) for 2 hours,... - 36.3822
1. Rinse duckling with running warm water; drain on wire rack in sink a few minutes. Slowly pour about 5 quarts boiling water in a thin stream over both sides of duckling so its skin becomes almost white. Drain duckling well; pat skin and body cavity dry with... - 30.1528
Rotisserie Chinese Duck
1. Wash the duck and dry well with paper towels inside and out. Sprinkle the duck cavity with salt and insert the parsley and lemon. Truss the bird securely. Fold the wings under and tie close to the body. Tie the legs together, then bring the cord under the... - 28.0162
Roast Duck And Pwm Sauce
1 Combine marinade ingredients in a large bowl. Add duck and baste with mixture. Marinate 1 hour. Baste and turn duck every 15 minutes.
2 Drain duck, reserving marinade. Roast duck Chinese style on a rack over a pan of water at 350°F (180°C) for 2 hours,... - 27.0783
Congee Roast Duck
1 Place rice and water in a pan. Add scallops and tangerine peel. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 45 minutes.
2 Add roast duck and sherry to rice. Cover and simmer for at least 1 hour, stirring occasionally and adding some... - 24.9499
Prick the skin of the duck. Roast the duck in a moderately hot oven 190C (375F) for 1 hour. Halve the leeks lengthwise. Wash sandy grit from between layers of leeks, cut into 5cm lengths. In a flameproof casserole place half the leeks, top with roasted duck.... - 23.4154
Chinese Roast Duck Recipes By Category