- » Chinese Rice Ring
Chinese Rice Ring Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chinese Rice Ring recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chinese Rice Ring recipes.
Chinese Rice Ring
Cook rice as directed.
Saute onions and pimientos in butter in frypan until softened.
Stir eggs, salt, and bean sprouts into rice.
Put in well-greased round ring mold.
Put ring mold on large baking or roasting pan filled with 1 inch water.
Heat in oven about... - 30.4377
Fried Rice With Beans And Almonds
1 Combine steak, soy sauce and cornstarch. Heat oil in a wok and add steak mixture. Stir-fry 2 minutes. Add onion, green pepper and salt. Stir-fry 1 minute. Add rice and almonds, stir-frying to blend ingredients. This can be done off the heat.
2 Place mixture... - 31.7311
Oriental Crab Asparagus Salad In Rice Nests
Break the rice sticks in half.
Pour the oil into a wok or deep skillet to a depth of about 2 inches and heat it to a temperature of 375Â°F.
Add the rice sticks, turning to cook evenly.
This will take seconds if the oil is hot.
Watch them carefully.
When the... - 46.0503
Shanghai Duck Salad
Combine dressing ingredients in a bowl, whisk until smooth, and set aside.
Cooking Set wok in a ring stand and add oil to a depth of about 2 inches.
Over high heat, bring oil to 375°F.
Add rice stick noodles and cook for about 5 seconds or until they puff... - 44.5713
You May Also Like!
Remove and discard excess fat from the meat.
Cut the meat into 1 inch cubes.
Season well with salt and pepper.
Heat the oil in a wok.
Gently fry the lamb, onion, and sliced carrots until golden.
Add the syrup, catsup, soy or Worcestershire , sauce, and 1... - 40.1442
Chinese Style Potato Salad
1. Place the potatoes in a pan with 1 inch of boiling water; cover and cook until tender when pierced, 20 to 25 minutes. Drain, cool slightly, peel, and cut into 1-inch cubes.
2. Whisk the dressing ingredients in a medium bowl; cover and refrigerate.
3. Place... - 34.6359
Chinese Style Chicken Salad
1) In a large saucepan, fill water and bring it to a boil over heat.
2) Place the bean sprouts in and blanch them for 1 minute.
3) Drain the bean sprouts on a colander. Refresh under cold running water and drain well.
4) In a large bowl, place the bean... - 47.3606
Calamari With Chinese Vinaigrette
1. Combine the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until well blended; set aside.
2. Bring 4 inches of water to a boil in a medium saucepan. Add the squid, including the tentacles, and cook for 1 minute. Drain, rinse under cold running water, and... - 34.3648
Chinese Seafood Hotpot
Cut white fish in thin strips; arrange on a platter with other fish.
Put broth in a medium-size saucepan with ginger and green onions and simmer 15 minutes.
Mix the ingredients for Hoisin Sauce together; divide into 6 small dishes.
Soak rice noodles in water... - 45.4003
Chinese Style Liver With Vegetables
1) In a 9 or 10 inch non-stick skillet sprayed with non stick cooking spray, stir fry the vegetables over a medium high heat until just tender.
2) Stir in the garlic and ginger, then move the vegetables to one side of the skillet.
3) Place the liver in... - 40.7143
Chinese Style Dinner
1. Heat a large skillet or wok. Add oil and heat over medium flame for 2 minutes.
2. Combine the vegetables. Stir fry them for 2 minutes.
3. Remove the vegetables from the skillet.
4. In a saucepan add chicken broth, soy sauce and cornstarch. Stir well... - 44.9894
Chinese Chicken Vegetable Stir Fry
1) Take the chicken breasts and cut into 2-inch strips.
2) Take the first three ingredients and mix them well.
3) Add the chicken breast strips into the marinade. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
4) Meanwhile heat the wok and put the chicken... - 45.9208
Ham And Pepper Stir Fry
For sauce, in a small mixing bowl stir together the water, dry sherry, cornstarch, brown sugar, chicken bouillon granules, and mustard.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat.
Add cooking oil. (Add more oil as necessary during... - 44.5159
Fruited Sweet And Sour Chicken
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a medium bowl. Add the chicken and stir to coat. Set aside for 30 minutes. Coat the chicken with cornstarch and shake off the excess. Combine the sauce ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
2. Set a wok in a ring... - 32.8298