- » Chinese Rice Casserole
Chinese Rice Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chinese Rice Casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chinese Rice Casserole recipes.
Slow Cooked Chinese Rice Casserole
Put soup mixture in a large casserole (3-quart); pour over the boiling water and let stand while preparing the rest of the ingredients.
Cook sausage until all the redness has gone; drain, reserving about 2 tablespoons of the drippings in frying pan.
Saute... - 38.9969
Chinese Rice Casserole
Cook first 3 ingredients until tender and water is absorbed by rice.
Slightly cook celery and green pepper in butter or drippings; set aside.
Brown hamburger and sausage; add celery,pepper, hamburger, sausage and cream of mushroom soup to cooked rice.
Place... - 36.8019
Chicken And Rice Casserole
Put rice in well-greased casserole.
Sprinkle with onion soup mix.
Put chicken pieces on top (do not salt or brown chicken).
Spoon mushroom soup over chicken and pour 1 tin water over all.
Bake, covered, at 325Â°F about 2 1/2 hours. - 32.0355
You May Also Like!
Use 2 quart Saucepan no double boiler necessary.
Wash rice thoroughly in cold water! Drain.
Place rice, water and salt in 2 quart Saucepan.
Place over medium-high heat until valve clicksâ€”about 10 minutes.
Reduce! heat to low and boil gently fore... - 34.9354
Chinese Beef Casserole
Chinese Beef Casserole is a tasty and filling meat preparation that is perfect for your dinner parties or even a formal get together at home or outside. I am sure you will get hooked to this Chinese Beef Casserole recipe. - 35.8138
Chinese Chicken Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 375Â°F.
2. Heat the oil in a 4-quart enameled cast-iron casserole over medium heat. Add the garlic, ginger, and rice. Cook, stirring continuously, until the rice kernels turn translucent, about 2 minutes. Add the chicken and cook,... - 38.8164
Northern Style One Pot Chinese Casserole
Heat oil in wok or large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add pork and stir until meat loses pink color.
Stir in cabbage, onion, carrot, beans, mushrooms and ginger and stir-fry 2 minutes.
Mix in soy sauce.
Add rice and stir gently.
Pour in broth.
Cover tightly... - 42.1159
1) Dredge the veal pieces in the flour.
2) In a skillet, fry the veal pieces in the heated oil, until brown.
3) In a slow cooker, place the browned veal pieces with rest of the ingredients.
4) Cover and cook on HIGH for 1 hour, then on LOW for 6 to 8... - 39.548
Rice Chow Mien Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F. Grease a 8-cup casserole.
2) Slice the chicken into 1/4-inch wide strips.
3) In a medium skillet, heat oil for 30 seconds. Add in the chicken and stir fry for 5 minutes, moving fast, till the chicken turns... - 39.6082
Chinese Fried Egg Rice
Place butter and onion in 3-quart microproof casserole.
Cook on HI (max. power) 4 minutes, or until onion is limp.
Stir in rice, salt, and soy sauce.
In small bowl beat eggs, water, and sugar just until mixed.
Pour into center of rice.
Cook, covered, on 70... - 35.5598
Microwaved Chinese Rice
1. Rinse frozen pea pods under cold running water to separate; drain and reserve.
2. Mix remaining ingredients except soy sauce, water chestnuts and eggs in 2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 6 to 8 minutes or until rice is tender and... - 37.7094
Chinese Rice Stuffing
1. In a 1-quart casserole, combine butter, onion and mushrooms.
2. Cover the casserole and cook for 2-3 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
3. Add remaining ingredients and mix.
4. Stuff inside 2 Cornish hens or 1 chicken. - 33.8042
Pork Chops In Chinese Rice
Pork Chops In Chinese Rice are my families favorite pork dish. I have been making this filling and delicious dish for a few years now. This Pork Chops In Chinese Rice recipe is simple fantastic. - 34.6282