- » Chinese Rice Cake
Chinese Rice Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chinese Rice Cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chinese Rice Cake recipes.
Fried Shanghai Nian Gao ( Rice Cake ) And Pork
1) Mix together all the ingredients to make the pork marinade.
2) Marinate the pork for 20 minutes.
3) In a large bowl, season the marinated pork with some salt and pepper. Let it stand for 2 minutes.
4) Heat a wok and add some oil.
5)... - 86.0403
Fragrant Rice Cakes
Oil a square baking tin 33 x 25 cm (13 x 10 in) with sesame oil and put in the Rice Krispies.
Put the sugar, honey, water, vinegar and sesame oil in a thick-bottomed pan and bring to the boil.
Simmer until the mixture is thick and coats the back of a spoon... - 39.3338
You May Also Like!
Stir Fried Rice Cakes
Soak the dried rice cake slices in cold water overnight or at least 12 hours.
Drain before cooking.
Soak the mushrooms in hot water until soft.
Discard stems and shred the mushrooms.
Defrost and rinse the raw shrimp.
Pat dry thoroughly with paper... - 42.8073
Steamed White Sugar Sponge Cake ( Bak Tong Gou )
1) In a sauce pan, boil together sugar and 2 cups of water, when the water became a little luke warm, scoop out 2 tablespoons of water to stir the dried yeast, and set aside to form a layer of cloud.
2) Continue to heat the sugar water till it start... - 90.2226
Egg Fried Rice With Fish Cakes
Whenever we think of Chinese foods, fried rice comes into our mind and these rice really make a delicious treat. Here in this video also, our Chinese chef tells how to make fried rice but with egg and fish cakes. This dish is truly marvellous and gets... - 112.511
Steamed Red Date Cake
1. Wash red dates and place in a saucepan with water. Bring to a boil; then cook, uncovered, over medium heat until softened
2. Skin and pit dates. Puree the pulp by forcing it through a ricer or fine sieve.
3. Gradually add glutinous rice flour to the puree... - 18.9983
Peking Hot And Sour Soup Using Chinese Rice Wine
Shred the pork into thin, 2 inch long (5 cm) strips.
Mix the shredded pork with the wine and tapioca starch.
Soak the Chinese mushrooms, tree ears, and lily flowers in hot water in separate bowls for about 15 to 20 minutes.
Cut off and discard the stems from... - 44.1696
Just thinking of taking a bite of the yummy Steamed Cake is making my mouth water! Trust me the Steamed Cake is very delicious. You just have to try it! - 45.1729
How To Make 2 Kinds Of Chinese New Year Cake (lin Gou)
1) To make the coconut flavored cake, mix hot water and sugar, stir until sugar has completely dissolved. Stir in coconut cream and let the mixture cool.
2) Place the glutinous rice flour and rice flour in a bowl, add the coconut cream mixture and... - 87.6652
Chinese Dim Sum Steamed Turnip Cake (lo Bak Gou)
1) Fill the steamer with water, cover and let it heat.
2) Grease a cake pan.
3) In a pan over high heat, add the oil, shrimp and sausage. Stir to fry quickly.
4) Take the fried ingredients out of the pan and set aside.
5) Add more oil to... - 86.2649
Vegetarian Fried Rice
Break up the rice grains with a fork and set aside.
Cut the beancurd in half crosswise, then shred and marinate with the soy sauce for a few minutes.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a wok and stir fry the beancurd until crisp.
Heat 1 tablespoon fresh oil... - 48.4082
Chinese Rice Cake Recipes By Category