- » Chinese Rice
Chinese Rice Recipes
Chinese rice includes recipes like fried rice, pearl balls, crispy rice etcetera. The most popular form of Chinese rice is the Chinese fried rice, cooked in oil with corn starch, rice wine and soy sauce. The main ... More »
Chinese Soft Rice
This soft rice is good for someone who have a bad toothache, but want to enjoy tasty food (like me!...ouch!!).You don't have to chew, just enjoy! - 93.0168
Chinese Style Chicken Fried Rice
Anndis definitely knows how to make some yummy Asian style dishes. In this video, she shows you how to make the Chinese Style Chicken Fried Rice. It sure looks good to us, so check this video out. - 90.9065
Spicy Chicken And Rice
How would you like to learn a new Chinese dish? Here is chef Vikas from Ching’s demonstrating how to make a great Chinese style chicken and rice dish. Using Ching's secret sauces, you can turn around any dish and make it Chinese. Watch and learn - 86.4827
The Hippy Gourmet Tv Show
Are you in search of an easy to make and delicious side dish? this recipe suits your requirements just fine. Watch the chef share his personal recipe to prepare these roasted red potatoes. That's not all, there is a brilliant kale pesto recipe also to go with... - 84.2513
Chinese Vegetable Rice
1) In a saucepan, bring the rice and turmeric to boil in the lightly salted water, then simmer on a low heat until the rice is just soft. Drain well, dry with the kitchen paper and keep aside.
2) In a large preheated wok, heat the sunflower oil and... - 45.4868
Chinese Rice And Crab
Try this easy to prepare version of Chinese Rice And Crab. I am sure, once you try it, you will always crave for some more! - 41.3851
Saute rice in oil in large pan.
Add onion, salt, yeast, essence, meat and celery and mix thoroughly.
Make hollow in center of mixture and pour beaten eggs into this.
When eggs are half cooked, stir to distribute throughout mixture.
Cook a few seconds... - 35.9589
Chung Tzu is one of the healthist and filling meals that I've ever eaten ! Try out these boiled rush leaves dish filled with glutinous rice and tell me if you like them ! Your sauggestions for this Chung-Tzu are welcome ! - 35.893
Microwaved Chinese Rice
1. Rinse frozen pea pods under cold running water to separate; drain and reserve.
2. Mix remaining ingredients except soy sauce, water chestnuts and eggs in 2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 6 to 8 minutes or until rice is tender and... - 35.4728
Chinese Jeweled Rice
1. Rinse the rice, then cook for 10-12 minutes in 700-900ml/ 1 1/4-1 1/2 pints/3—31/4 cups salted water in a saucepan with a tight-fitting lid. When cooked, refresh under cold water. Heat half the oil in a preheated wok, then stir-fry the rice for 3... - 34.7266
Chinese Rice Stuffing
1. In a 1-quart casserole, combine butter, onion and mushrooms.
2. Cover the casserole and cook for 2-3 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
3. Add remaining ingredients and mix.
4. Stuff inside 2 Cornish hens or 1 chicken. - 34.6872
Use 2 quart Saucepan no double boiler necessary.
Wash rice thoroughly in cold water! Drain.
Place rice, water and salt in 2 quart Saucepan.
Place over medium-high heat until valve clicksâ€”about 10 minutes.
Reduce! heat to low and boil gently fore... - 33.7017
Chinese Rice Ring
Cook rice as directed.
Saute onions and pimientos in butter in frypan until softened.
Stir eggs, salt, and bean sprouts into rice.
Put in well-greased round ring mold.
Put ring mold on large baking or roasting pan filled with 1 inch water.
Heat in oven about... - 28.4136
Chinese Egg-fried Rice
Mix the eggs, water, salt and pepper together, and make an omelet.
Cut into pieces.
Proceed as for fried rice and add to the cooked rice just before serving. - 28.0133
Mix rice and consomme in heavy, covered saucepan and simmmer for 20 minutes.
Add a little water if rice starts to cook dry.
Good with sweet and sour dishes and barbeque. - 25.1756
Put rice in a heavy pan which has a tight lid.
Add salt if desired (Chinese wouldn't use it), and cold water. (The exact measure isn't very important.
The Chinese use the finger to judge a height of water about 1 inch above the rice€”about the length to... - 24.2047
Put rice in a heavy pan which has a tight lid.
Add salt if desired (Chinese wouldn't use it), and cold water.
The exact measure isn't very important.
The Chinese use the finger to judge the height of water about 1 inch above the rice about the length to the... - 22.9366
Basic Chinese Style Rice
Combine the rice and water in a medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil, reduce the heat to medium-high, and cook uncovered until the water is nearly evaporated.
Reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer until the rice is tender, about 15 minutes.
Remove from the... - 22.1479
1 Wash rice in cold water until water runs clear. Place rice in saucepan and cover with water to 1 inch (2.5 cm) above rice level. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium and continue cooking, uncovered, until water evaporates (air bubble holes will form... - 14.5734
Left Over Turkey Fried Rice
1. In a wok pour in the 1 tbsp. oil, swirl around and heat on high flame.
2. Add in the egg and scramble. Take the egg out and place over the cooked rice.
3. Pour in the remaining oil; add in red bell pepper, onion and green beans. Stir well.
4. Add... - 0
How To Cook Fried Rice
1. Rinse rice under cold water to remove starch.
2. In a bowl, beat egg and season it with chili flakes, sriracha sauce, and soy sauce. Mix well.
3. Place a medium-large sized saucepan on medium flame and heat oil in it.
4. Add rinsed... - 0
Chinese Style Fried Brown Rice
Talk about quick, easy and versatile! This recipe can be vegetarian, it can be made with your veggies and meat of choice and you can use little
bits of left over meats and vegetables in it. Enjoy! - 0
Chinese Rice Recipes By Category