- » Chinese Rib Tip
Chinese Rib Tip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chinese rib tip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chinese rib tip recipes.
You May Also Like!
Chinese Barbequed Wings And Ribs With Orange
1. In a small bowl, combine honey, orange rind, molasses, soy sauce, garlic, hoisin and consomme; stir well.
2. In a shallow baking dish, arrange wings and ribs. Pour sauce over, cover and marinate 1 hour in refrigerator or overnight.
3. Preheat oven to... - 29.7233
Chinese Sesame Pork Back Ribs
1. Remove the thin, papery membrane from the back side of each pork back-rib rack. Slide the tip of a small knife under at the third rib and loosen until you can peel the thin sheet off. Cut each rack in half crosswise. Season to taste with salt and... - 35.0515
Chili Pork Spareribs
1. Preheat the oven to gas mark 4, 350°F, 180°C.
2. In a deep fat fryer (or a wok), deep fry the spare ribs until brown and crisp and drain them on paper towel.
3. In a large pot put all the sauce ingredients and bring it to a boil and... - 45.3558
Koapaiku (barbecued Spareribs, Chinese Style)
With a cleaver or large sharp knife, trim any excess fat from the spareribs.
If breast bone is still attached, use a cleaver to chop it away from the ribs and discard it.
Place ribs in a long, shallow dish, large enough to hold them... - 42.8073
Parboil spareribs, then cut into bite-size pieces.
To boiling water, add 1-1/2 t.salt and ribs; boil until the ribs shrink and the bones show on the tips.
Skim fat, drain and cool ribs, then flour in paper bag with cornstarch.
Fry in deep fat with chopped... - 44.4697
Five Spice Spareribs
1. In a large bowl mix all the marinade ingredients and marinate the spareribs for about 25 minutes at room temperature.
2. In a deep -fat fryer or large wok fry the ribs slowly until they are brown and drain on kitchen paper, it can be... - 44.841
Steamed Spareribs With Black Beans
1 Ask your butcher to cut the spareribs into individual ribs, then into 2 inch (5 cm) segments.
2 Rub the spareribs with salt and keep aside in a bowl for about 20-25 minutes.
3 In a large saucepan, add water and bring it to a... - 45.1712
Braised Duck With Onions
1) From the cavity of duck remove excess fat and trim the neck skin.
2) Cut off wing tips and set aside with neck and gizzard for use later.
3) Using a chopper, quarter duck. Lay the duck skin-side up and on cutting surface, cut through the... - 41.6471
Cold And Spicy Shrimp And Pork Salad
1) In a small saucepan, place the pork in enough cold water to cover.
2) Place the saucepan over heat and bring the water to a simmer over moderate heat to cook the pork for 25 minutes or until tender.
3) Drain water and cut into thin... - 46.0422