- » Chinese Red Bean
Chinese Red Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chinese Red Bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chinese Red Bean recipes.
Want to whip up a drink? Try this Sweet nothings. This is a beverage which is very common in Asia, particularly China. It is made with azuki beans, sugar and milk. The best part about it is that it can be served warm or cold as per your preference. - 101.17
Red Bean Paste Sesame Balls, (jin Deui)
1) Put the rice flour into a large bowl. Bring the water to a boil and add the brown sugar, stirring to dissolve.
2) Pour the sugar water over the rice flour and stir together with a wooden spoon to combine. You can add up to 1/3 cup more water if the... - 87.8911
Red Bean Paste
1) Wash the beans, cover with cold water and soak overnight.
2) Drain beans and discard water.
3) Place beans in a 1 1/2-quart saucepan, add 3 cups cold water, and bring to a boil over high heat.
4) Cover, reduce heat to medium-low, and... - 85.9881
Braised Five Flower Pork And Red Bean Cheese
Pork with cheese is liked by many and for those of you who like it, here is a recipe which will fascinate you even more-the Braised Five Flower Pork And Red Bean Cheese. I have spend quite some hours in the kitchen trying to make this Braised Five Flower Pork... - 43.2165
Red Bean Pancakes
1) Mix water, custard, egg, to make batter with thin consistency.
2) In a wok, heat 1 tablespoon of oil and also cover the sides of wok with oil.
3) Add about 1/4 cup of the batter to make a thin pancake.
4) Cook until the top of the... - 42.6752
Pork With Red Bean Curd Cheese
This Pork With Red Bean Curd Cheese is an addiction! This pork and nanyu soup is a perfect appetizer ! Try this out tonight and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Pork With Red Bean Curd Cheese are eagerly awaited ! - 40.8827
Red Bean Soup
1) If dried lotus nuts are to be used, then, soak in hot water for 1 1/2 hours
2) Drain, peel and use a toothpick to push out the bitter central core.
3) If using tinned nuts, drain and discard liquid.
4) In warm water, soak the red... - 40.6038
Banana Stuffed With Sweet Red Bean Paste
Split lengthwise and make a small groove in both halves.
Stuff about 1 Tbs red bean paste between each 2 banana halves.
Join halves, then cut each banana into 1 1/2 inch (4 cm) sections.
Mix the flour and tapioca starch in a bowl.
Add... - 39.812
Braised Pork With Red Bean Cheese
I was the star at the dinner party in which I served this Braised Pork With Red Bean Cheese dish. Jeez! Such a huge amount of praise and applaudes for just a Braised Pork With Red Bean Cheese dish. I was wonderstruck and so will you be, once you try this! - 35.0538
Chinese Red Bean Paste
Well, what I did with this Red Bean Paste with was to add a few new flavors to the old classic Chinese recipe. Red Bean Paste is my favorite type of cooking and I have done my best for this one. Don't blame me if you feel like thanking me in person for this! - 32.2812
Red Bean Paste Pancake
1. Spread about 1 tablespoon red bean paste evenly over about 85%-90% of the surface of a pancake.
2. Roll the pancake over three or four times to form a flattened roll.
3. Serve the rolled pancakes with desired garnish. - 30.3446
Red Bean Paste Pancakes
1. Spread about 15ml/1 tbsp of the red bean paste over about three-quarters of each pancake, then roll the pancake over three or four times.
2. Heat the oil in a preheated wok or frying pan and fry the pancake rolls until golden brown, turning once.
3. Cut... - 26.6088
Sweet Red Bean Paste
Take a cup of Chinese red beans, combine it with a bit of peanut oil and sugar and you have the Red Bean Paste ready. I'm dead sure you will love this Red Bean Paste. Experience it! - 23.1664
Red Bean Paste
Boil the kidney beans in a pressure cooker till soft.
Mash the beans when cold and add the castor sugar.
This paste is used for stuffing.
Note: Traditionally the paste is made from cooked fermented red soya beans.
There are various types of soya... - 22.5827
Chinese Coconut Milk Red Bean Pudding/ Yumcha
1. Rinse the beans until clean. Place in a large pot with 300 ml water and cover. Bring to a boil and turn the heat to medium – low and cook for 20 minutes.
2. Turn off the heat and leave on the hot hob for 20 minutes.
3. Pour the beans out... - 0