- » Chinese Ramen Noodles Salad
Chinese Ramen Noodles Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chinese ramen noodles salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chinese ramen noodles salad recipes.
Sweet And Spicy Sesame Ramen Noodles
Noodles needn't be bland and boring! Sweet and Spicy Sesame Ramen Noodles is a far cry from something you have tasted so far. It is sweet and spicy and changes the way you see packaged ramen noodles. This dish which can be served as an appetizer or main dish... - 122.434
Chinese Noodle Salad
To make the dressing: In a small bowl, stir together the vinegar, broth, juice, sugar and oil.
To make the salad: Preheat the broiler.
Spread the almonds on a cookie sheet.
Broil 3" to 4" from the heat for about 5 minutes or until golden brown, stirring... - 42.3512
Seven-layer Chinese Chicken Salad
1. In bottom of large (3-quart) clear glass serving bowl, line the lettuce .
2. Thow away seasoning packet if any from soup mix; coarsely crush noodles in a bowl.
3. Arrange noodles and chicken, corn, tomato and onions over lettuce.
4. In small jar... - 42.0036
My Sister-in-law's Bok Choy Salad
1. In a medium bowl pour in the vinegar, sesame oil, soya sauce, canola oil and sugar and mix well till the sugar is dissolved.
2. Chop the bok choy into 1 inch pieces and place it in a zip lock bag. Refrigerate the bok choy till further use to... - 0
Asian Cabbage Salad
Why not try an Asian style cabbage salad with plenty of sesame seeds. Watch this excellent video that displays great slicing techniques too. Great salad for all occasions with a sweet and sour dressing. Make this appetizing salad and would surely be delighted! - 129.084
Oriental Cabbage Salad
1) For dressing, combine the seasoning packet from the ramen noodles, salad oil, vinegar, sugar, and pepper to the Tupperware Quick Shake container.
2) Apply seal and shake well to dissolve seasonings.
3) Cut each baby corn crosswise into half.
4) Mix... - 45.9548