- » Chinese Radish Salad
Chinese Radish Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chinese radish salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chinese radish salad recipes.
Hot And Sweet Radish Salad
Pickled radish? How about trying to make a Chinese style pickle? How? Watch this video as chef Vikas shows you exactly how to do this. Quick and simple, this is a great recipe to have handy for a side dish. - 85.4572
White Radish Salad
Peel and grate radish and squeeze out the juice and place in a bowl covered with cold water and juice of half a lemon.
Sprinkle remaining lemon juice over sliced apple to prevent discolouring.
Mix all ingredients for dressing together in a bowl.
Drain radish,... - 34.3827
Chiang Lo Po
Wash and trim radishes.
With the flat side of a heavy Chinese knife or cleaver, gently crush the radishes, being careful not to break them into pieces.
Wash leaves and cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
Mix salt, radishes, and leaves and let stand for 10... - 39.0277
Pickled Radishes ( Chinese )
Wash, top and tail the radishes.
Make a cross-cut on top of each.
Sprinkle with mixture of soya sauce, vinegar, salt, sugar and sesame oil.
Serve as a salad. - 21.63
Carrot Radish Salad
1. In medium glass or stainless-steel bowl combine all ingredients; stir to combine. Cover and refrigerate until flavors blend, 30 minutes or overnight.
2. Stir salad just before serving. - 30.1495
Chinese Chicken Salad
Simmer chicken with water, celery tops, salt, and peppercorns in kettle 1 hour, or until tender.
Take chicken from broth and let drain in shallow pan just until cool enough to handle.
(Strain broth and save for soup.)
Remove skin from chicken, then pull meat... - 41.7362
Chinese Chicken Salad
1.Make thin long match sized strips of chiken and Add it in soy sauce for marinating.
2.Mix chciken, bamboo shoots, lettuce, nuts and radish in a bowl and shake well.
3.Separately, combine oil, vinegar, soy sauce and ginger.
4.Drizzle... - 43.4001
Mixed Chinese Salad
1. Wash the bean sprouts well and place in a bowl.
2. Cut off the ends and skin from the pineapple, remove the coarse centre core, dice the flesh and add to the bean sprouts.
3. Wash and slice the mushrooms and radishes and add to the bowl.
4. Scrape the... - 41.8306
Chinese Chicken Salad
Simmer chicken with water, celery tops, salt and peppercorns in kettle 1 hour, or until tender.
Take chicken from broth and let drain in shallow pan just until cool enough to handle. (Strain broth and save for soup.)
Remove skin from chicken, then pull meat... - 43.9538
Chinese Seafood Salad
Chinese Seafood Salad is best when prepared just before consuming. This Chinese Seafood Salad has what it takes to sooth your palate. Happy cooking! - 36.4498
Chinese Noodle And Prawn Salad
1) In a large pan, allow the water to boil, add the egg noodles then cover the pan, turn off the heat and keep aside for 5 minutes or until just tender. Drain, refresh under cold running water, drain well.
2) In a large salad bowl, place the cooked... - 38.9435
Vegetable Chop Suey Salad
Combine all the ingredients except soya sauce in a bowl and toss.
Chill for at least one hour.
Sprinkle soya sauce before serving. - 32.9465
Watercress And Soy Salad
1. Rinse watercress and dry and chill in a damp towel.
2. Wash and slice radishes.
3. Wash and slice celery.
4. To make the dressing, in a small bowl or in a jar with screw on type lid, combine dressing ingredients.
5. Whisk the... - 48.344
Mushroom And Sprout Salad
1. Combine the sprouts, mushrooms, spinach, and scallions in a salad bowl.
2. Mix the dressing with the mustard and toss with spinach mixture just before serving. - 22.62
Dill Egg Salad
1) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the eggs in batches until coarsely chopped.
2) In a large mixing bowl, remove and place the eggs.
3) Process the dill pickles, celery, green peppers and onions individually until finely... - 48.9228
Spring Green Salad
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine all the ingredients together.
2) Toss to mix well and chill in refrigerator.
3) Check seasoning and serve. - 42.9272
Cheese, Beetroot And Egg Salad
1. Remove outer leaves of lettuce, wash well, dry with a towel and shred finely. Arrange it at the bottom of a shallow salad bowl.
2. Arrange beetroot slices round the edge.
3. Place sliced eggs on top of the beetroot slices.
4. Open the lettuce heart, soak... - 33.3072
Asian Chicken & Noodles Salad With Greens
1. Simmer chicken with water, celery tops, salt and peppercorns in kettle 1 hour, or until tender. Take chicken from broth and let drain in shallow pan just until cool enough to handle. (Strain broth and save for soup.)
2. Remove skin from chicken, then pull... - 37.3513
Oriental Crab Asparagus Salad In Rice Nests
Break the rice sticks in half.
Pour the oil into a wok or deep skillet to a depth of about 2 inches and heat it to a temperature of 375Â°F.
Add the rice sticks, turning to cook evenly.
This will take seconds if the oil is hot.
Watch them carefully.
When the... - 46.0503
Rub salad bowl with garlic.
Put lettuce in first, then remaining ingredients in order listed.
Dress the salad with olive oil and wine vinegar.
Garnishes may be hard-cooked egg slices, stuffed olives, asparagus tips, cucumber rings, slivered... - 40.4834
Vegetable Chop Suey
This Vegetable Chop Suey is something everyone will enjoy having on their dining table. Here's is a much simpler recipe for you to try your own homemade Vegetable Chop Suey. - 34.2346
Christmas Relish Tree
1. Wash and separate endive and remove tough ends of each leaf.
2. To assemble tree secure base ends of endive leaves to cone with florist picks.
3. Begin at the bottom and continue to work around and upward, until cone is completely covered with... - 45.6213
Farmer's Chop Suey
GETTING READY 1) In a large mixing bowl, combine all the salad vegetables and keep aside. MAKING 2) In a small mixing bowl, combine sour... - 37.3721
Crispy Rice Chop Suey
Saute meat in 2 tablesp fat in skillet until golden, brown.
Add flour, and stir until blended.
Add boiling water, bouillon, cubes, soy sauce, pepper, green pepper, celery, onions, and mushrooms.
Cover; simmer for 20 min., stirring occasionally to prevent... - 39.8591
Hot And Spicy Potato Salad
1. Cut cooked potatoes in half.
2. In a steamer basket over boiling water, steam green beans about 4 minutes, until tender crisp; then plunge them immediately into cold water and drain thoroughly.
3. In a large bowl, combine potatoes, beans, jicama, olives... - 31.3789
Wash and dry vegetables; cut any large pieces in strips.
Fill skillet 1/2 full with oil; heat to 360° to 365°.
Put flour, ice water, egg, salad oil, sugar, and salt in blender container; blend till combined.
Pour into bowl; stir in one or two ice cubes.
Dip... - 38.6653
Beef And Peanut Salad
1) Shred the Chinese leaves. Peel and cut the carrots into thin strips. Rinse, trim and cut the radishes into quarters. Vertically halve the baby corn cobs.
2) On a platter, place the shredded Chinese leaves, then arrange the prepared... - 44.4814
Crunchy Bean Sprout Salad
1) In a bowl, combine waterchestnuts, bean sprouts,cherry tomatoes, Chinese leaf, radishes, peppers, celery sticks, and sesame seeds.
2) Toss well and keep aside.
3) Add the dressing over and toss well once more. - 39.9569
Spaghetti Squash Salad
1. Take a large shallow mixing bowl and put in all the ingredients. Toss well to combine.
2. Serve immediately. - 41.0373
Family Style Salad
1) In a large bowl, break lettuce.
2) Cut endive and cabbage crosswise.
3) Combine, lettuce, endive, cabbage along with the remaining ingredients.
4) Toss the salad with French dressing before serving. - 41.4605
Hot Beef Salad
1. Wash and dry lettuce and cabbage.
2. Tear into bite-sized pieces.
3. In a bowl, mix onions, radishes, tomatoes, mint and coriander leaves together and pour over lettuce.
4. Toss until well blended.
5. Heat oil in a nonstick skillet... - 45.4996
Red And Green Summer Salad
1) Rinse the spinach in cold water and drain well. Tear the spinach leaves into bite-sized pieces.
2) Similarly, rinse the lettuces and watercress, and drain well. Break the leaves into bite-sized pieces.
3) Wash the remaining vegetables and... - 50.2026
Garnished Noodle Salad
1) In a bowl, blend the soy sauce, red wine vinegar, sesame oil and sugar together and keep aside.
2) In a large bowl, toss the freshly cooked noodles with oil, cover and keep aside until required.
3) Add the ginger, garlic, green onions and sesame... - 47.2197
Oriental Cabbage Salad
1) For dressing, combine the seasoning packet from the ramen noodles, salad oil, vinegar, sugar, and pepper to the Tupperware Quick Shake container.
2) Apply seal and shake well to dissolve seasonings.
3) Cut each baby corn crosswise into half.
4) Mix... - 46.9717
Thai Turkey Salad
1. Simmer water and poach the turkey for 1 hour in it. Check by piercing a knife to see if the turkey is cooked.
2. Cool the turkey after removing it.
3. Discard its skin and remove it from the bones. Shred it.
4. Simmer the turkey. Add tamari, pepper,... - 47.4634
Asian Grilled Ahi Tuna Over Green Salad
Do you need a healthy dish for your entire family that can be prepared in almost no time? Join Chef Scott in this video and find out how to make Asian Grilled Ahi Tuna over Green salad side dish. As the name suggests, he is seasoning tuna with Chinese 5... - 114.646
Spicy Southeast Asian Shrimp Salad
1. In a medium bowl, combine the lemon juice, garlic, salt, peanut oil, sesame oil and hot oil. Add the shrimp and toss to coat. Let marinate at room temperature, tossing occasionally, for at least 30 minutes or up to 1 hour. Meanwhile, soak about 1 dozen... - 37.2693
Buckwheat Pasta Salad
1. In a 1-quart casserole, pour 2 cups water and boil in microwave on High for 5 minutes.
2. Add pasta; stir, cover and cook on High for 3 minutes.
3. Add carrot; stir and cook on High for another 2 minutes until the carrots turn tender but crisp.
4.... - 48.9094
Oriental Cabbage Slaw
Cut pea pods into 1-inch pieces.
Place in a salad bowl with cabbage, radishes, onion, and bamboo shoots; cover and refrigerate, if made ahead.
Spread almonds in a shallow pan and toast in a 350° oven until lightly browned (about 8 minutes); set... - 31.2934
1. Using a rinder, Japanese grater or sharp knife, cut daikon and carrot into long thin strips. Place in a large bowl. Add Chinese and red cabbages, green onions, snow peas, spinach, raisins and nuts. Toss to combine.
2. To make dressing, place sesame seeds... - 35.9876
Horta - Greek Wild Greens Dish
A horta is a cold salad Greek cooks make from any number of gathered wild greens. Basically, the greens are washed and either steamed or boiled briefly, just until they wilt. Then they are drained well and scattered on a platter and dressed with olive oil... - 35.709