- » Chinese Prawn Curry
Chinese Prawn Curry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chinese prawn curry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chinese prawn curry recipes.
Prawns In Chilli Sauce
1. In a wok or a deep frying pan, heat oil.
2. Add spring onions and ginger and stir-fry for about 30 seconds.
3. Add prawns, snap peas, chilli powder, tomato puree, salt, sugar and sherry and stir-fry briskly for 5 minutes.
4. Drizzle sesame... - 46.4589
Sweet And Sour Prawns
GETTING READY 1) Cut the fine black cords from the large prawns. 2) Peel the prawns and wash them. 3) Dry... - 33.4762
You May Also Like!
Chinese Stir Fried Prawns
Seafood recipes are quite popular in various cuisnes and China is one of them. Here is one interesting stir fried prawn recipe from China which is also known as Kam Heong prawns. Watch how the chefs make these juicy prawns… - 108.975
Stir Fried Prawns With Water Chestnuts And Mangetout
1. In a wok, toast sesame seeds over a moderate heat for 1-2 minutes.
2. Keep aside in a plate.
3. In the hot wok, add groundnut or vegetable oil and sesame oil.
4. Heat over moderate heat until hot but not smoking.
5. Add spring onions, ginger, snap... - 48.5839
Prawns With Broccoli
1. Wash king prawns in water and dry thoroughly with paper towels.
2. Shell the prawns and remove the black intestinal vein.
3. Lengthwise cut each prawn in half and chop into small pieces.
4. In a small bowl, put together prawn pieces, ginger,... - 46.4418
Fried Buttered Prawns With Egg Floss
If you love seafood, this video is surely meant for you. Watch out to learn how the chef makes interesting buttered praens and garnishes it with curry leaves, seasoning and egg floss. It is a perfect dish to be paired with wines and drinks. Say Cheers! - 107.846
Rinse shrimp and pat dry with paper towels.
Combine egg white, cornstarch and salt in medium bowl.
Add shrimp and stir to coat well.
Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
Heat oil in wok or large skillet over medium-high heat to 375°F.
Add shrimp, one at a time... - 43.8504