- » Chinese Potato Chicken
Chinese Potato Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chinese potato chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chinese potato chicken recipes.
Five Spice Braised Chicken And Potatoes
Potatoes is one of my favorite veggies and hence I loved this Braised Chicken And Potatoes . This Braised Chicken And Potatoes does look great. You will love cooking it! - 34.5064
Soy And Ginger Braised Chicken And Potatoes
I loved this Braised Chicken And Potatoes recipe, my husband loved it and my kids loved it too. It was really great to be simply cooking this Braised Chicken And Potatoes dish. Do try it at home! - 34.1809
Chicken In A Bird S Nest
The Chicken In A Bird S Nest is a wonderful chicken preparation that is gonna bowl your guests over not only with its flavor but also its visual appeal. This tasty chicken preparation is my favorite too!! Try this excellent Chicken In A Bird S Nest recipe at... - 45.7738
Chinese Chicken Salad Magnificent
Combine soy sauce, ginger, garlic salt and sugar.
Marinate chicken in mixture at least 1 hour, turning frequently.
Deep fat fry about 3 minutes, drain and cool on absorbent paper.
Cut chicken into slivers.
Toss vegetables in salad bowl and top with nuts,... - 34.0384
Chinese Cucumber Pork And Chicken Soup
Chinese Cucumber Pork And Chicken Soup makes for a great tasting appetizer. The unique combination of the ingredients, impart a distinct taste to this soup. Include this Chinese Cucumber Pork And Chicken Soup in your next party menu, and I bet, you will have... - 45.3733
This Potato Soup recipe is my favorite and also liked by my family. Potato Soup is not only tasty but also very nutritious. So if you have good and also care about your health , you must try this Potato Soup recipe. - 36.3982
Holiday Sweet Potato Soup
Pierce the sweet potatoes with a knife in several places.
Arrange side by side on a paper towel in the microwave.
Microwave on high for 4 to 5 minutes.
Flip and rearrange, then microwave on high for 4 to 5 minutes, or until tender.
In a 3-quart... - 39.4954
Cantonese-style Beef Soup With Tomatoes And Potatoes
Tomato Potato and Beef Soup is one of the most commonly made Cantonese soup and one of my favorite soup of all times. It's easy to make, ingredients are not hard to find, and it's absolutely delicious. This soup is also very easy to use as a base to create... - 131.06
Sweet Potato Soup
In a 4- to 5-quart pan, combine potatoes and 6 cups of the broth.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; reduce heat, cover, and boil gently until potatoes are soft enough to mash readily (about 20 minutes).
With a slotted spoon, transfer potatoes to a food... - 32.9548
Sweet Potato Soup
1. In a medium saucepan, melt butter and onions and allow to saute for a couple of minutes
2. Add broth, sweet potato, salt, thyme,maple syrup, nutmeg, red pepper, salt and curry powder, and bring it to a boil
3. Cover the saucepan, turn the heat down... - 44.509
Sweet Potato Soup With Bacon
1. Heat the bacon in a frying pan over a gentle heat until the fat runs, then raise the heat and cook over a moderate heat until very crisp. Using tongs, transfer the bacon on to kitchen paper to drain.
2. Add the butter to the bacon fat left in the frying... - 34.5952
Roast Ginger Chicken
1) Preheat the oven to 400°.
2) Peel, core and grate apple.
3) Grate or finely chop ginger.
4) Add ginger to apple with rice, yogurt, 1/4 cup of the butter and seasoning.
5) Mix well together.
6) Use to stuff chicken.
7) In a roasting... - 42.8466
Sweet Potato And Pork Stir Fry
1) Cut pork with grain into 2-inch strips and 1/8-inch thick slices.
2) Coat pork with corn starch.
3) Make a 1 tablespoon water and 1 tablespoon corn starch mixture.
4) Take a wok or 12-inch skillet and heat it. Add some oil to it. ... - 43.672
Sweet Potato Pear Soup
1. In 3-quart saucepan, heat oil over medium heat.
2. Add the onion and the onion and celery to the oil. Cook the vegetables for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tender.
3. Add all the remaining ingredients except fresh thyme.
4. Heat to... - 48.97
1) Boil water in a soup pan. Cover the pan and let the water boil.
2) Add chicken to the boiling water and once the chicken has boiled, add the pork. Cover the pan and let the ingredients boil.
3) Remove the boiled meat from the water and let the water... - 86.8003
Roasted Chicken Noodle Soup
Heat olive oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat.
Add onion and next 3 ingredients; saute 5 minutes.
Sprinkle flour and next 3 ingredients Over vegetables, and cook 1 minute.
Stir in broth, potato, and salt.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, partially... - 38.6479
Curried Coconut Chicken
Have your meat cutter hack chicken through the bone into 1 1/2 inch pieces; or separate legs and thighs, but leave whole.
In a bowl, combine the cornstarch, sherry, sugar, salt, and pepper.
Add chicken, stir to coat, and let stand for 15 minutes to... - 41.5114
Potato Chicken Cutlets.
Mix all the ingredients with mashed potoes. Prepare cutlets any shape, dip in egg batter ,then cover well it bread crmbs & fry in deep oil.
Serve the crispy cutlets with criender sauce & Tomato ketchup. - 32.6354
Grandma's Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
Boil chicken base for about 35
minutes in a large pot on a high to medium high heat. Add veggies and cheese rind after chicken has cooked. Stir and cover for an hour on a medium low.
Combine eggs, salt and pepper and milk, beat together. Add 3 cups of flour... - 39.9202
Kung Pao Chicken
1. For marinade, in a small bowl, mix together salt, light soy sauce, Shaoxing wine, potato flour or cornstarch and water.
2. In a large bowl, put chicken and pour marinade over it. Mix to coat well.
3. For sauce, in a separate bowl, add sugar,... - 101.363
Stir Fried Diced Chicken In Bird's Nest
Dice the chicken into 1/2 inch pieces.
Marinate with the marinade ingredients listed above for 20 to 30 minutes.
Parboil the carrot slices in boiling water for about 1 minute.
Drain the straw mushrooms.
Assemble the carrots, mushrooms, diced pepper, sliced... - 41.0308
Deep Fat Fried Chicken
Ask the poulterer to draw and clean the bird but leave it untrussed.
Mix the salt, pepper and Ve-Tsin together and very thoroughly sprinkle the inside and outside of the bird with them, rubbing the mixture well in.
In a pan wide enough and deep enough for the... - 32.5752
Braised Curried Chicken With Anise
I made this Braised Curried Chicken With Anise a little bit different. This Braised Curried Chicken With Anise was really sooooo delicious. You should definitely be make it! - 33.9
Spicy Chicken Noodle Soup
1. Place the tamarind paste, Thai chillies, garlic, Thai ginger, fish sauce, sugar, lime leaves and chicken stock in a large preheated wok and bring to the boil, stirring constantly. Reduce the heat and cook for about 5 minutes.
2. Using a sharp knife, thinly... - 36.9403
Crispy Noodles With Chicken And Vegetables
Crispy Noodles With Chicken And Vegetables is an alluring side dish recipe that you will surely love to use in many recipes. Try this luscious Crispy Noodles With Chicken And Vegetables; I bet everyone in your family will always want to use it. - 44.636
Sweet 'n Sour Chicken
Place sliced potatoes in crock pot.
Arrange chicken breasts on potatoes.
Combine orange juice, brown sugar, basil, nutmeg and vinegar.
Pour over chicken.
Sprinkle chicken with dried parsley flakes.
Cover and cook on low setting for 8 to 10 hours.
Remove... - 42.046
Grandma's Chicken Dumplings
Combine the flour, salt and shortening in a bowl and mix with the hands until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
Add the water and mix in with the hands; if dough is too soft, add a little more flour.
Knead the dough 5 to 10 strokes on a floured surface and let... - 29.9548
Chicken Almond Party Bake
Combine soup, mushrooms, chicken, wine, 1/4 cup almonds, pimiento, onion and salt in 8-inch square baking dish.
Drop Potato Topping by tablespoonfuls on filling.
Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup almonds.
Bake at 375° for 40 to 45 minutes until golden... - 43.1614
Chicken Almond Party Bake For A Crowd
Combine soups, mushrooms, chicken, wine, 3/4 cup almonds, pimiento, parsley, onion and salt in 3-quart baking dish.
Drop Potato Topping by tablespoonfuls on filling.
Sprinkle with remaining almonds.
Bake at 375° for 50 to 60 minutes until golden... - 42.1828
Chicken And Noodle Potpie
1) Clean chicken pieces with damp paper towels.
2) Take a 6-quart Dutch oven and add chicken with 6 cups water. Add celery, peppercorns, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and the saffron and bring to a boil.
3) Then, lower heat, cover and simmer for... - 45.8317
Chicken And Noodle Fricassee
1. To prepare chicken pieces wash them and pat dry with paper towels.
2. In 6-quart Dutch oven, saute chicken in butter until golden-brown.
3. Add celery, salt, pepper and sage and saute, stirring for about 3 minutes.
4. Add 2 cups... - 45.8837
Chicken And Almond Rissoles
1) Preheat the oven to 400Â°F/200Â°C.
2) In a large bowl, add chicken, potatoes, carrot, herbs and garlic with spices and seasonings.
3) Add the egg and bind the mixture.
4) Divide the mixture into two parts and shape them into... - 44.1097
Chicken With Dumplings
1.In a casserole dish, put the chicken.
2.Add in flour and mix.
3.Add in rest of the ingredients for the chicken.
4.Microwave covered at 100% for 20 minutes.
5.Stir halfway through the cooking time.
6.Combine all the dry ingredients required for ... - 46.9973
Shanghai Chicken Nuggets
In a medium-size bowl, combine chicken, hoisin sauce, wine, soy sauce and gingerroot.
Marinate at least 30 minutes or overnight.
Prepare Sesame Seed Batter.
In a wok or shallow heavy saucepan, heat oil to 360F (180C) or until a 1-inch cube of bread turns... - 40.4152
Hunan Curried Chicken
Sprinkle chicken lightly with salt and pepper.
Combine curry sauce ingredients and set aside.
Cooking Place a wok or wide frying pan over high heat until hot.
Add oil, swirling to coat sides.
Add chicken and cook, turning, until browned on all sides.
Remove... - 40.9136
Mandarin Vegetables is an alluring side dish recipe that you will surely love to serve to your family. Try this luscious Mandarin Vegetables; I bet everyone in your family will always crave for it. - 35.1507
Sprouting Broccoli is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this Sprouting Broccoli and... - 44.7417
1. Thinly slice the ginger and chop them into fine pieces.
2. Chop the garlic clove into fine pieces.
3. Chop the green onion into fine pieces.
4. Peel the prawns, remove the tails and devein them.
5. Make a shallow cut along the back of each... - 105.349
Today, we will be making Tenshinhan, a Chinese inspired omelet served on rice with a thick sweet vinegar sauce. - 0