- » Chinese Potato Chicken
Chinese Potato Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chinese potato chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chinese potato chicken recipes.
Five Spice Braised Chicken And Potatoes
Potatoes is one of my favorite veggies and hence I loved this Braised Chicken And Potatoes . This Braised Chicken And Potatoes does look great. You will love cooking it! - 37.0216
Soy And Ginger Braised Chicken And Potatoes
I loved this Braised Chicken And Potatoes recipe, my husband loved it and my kids loved it too. It was really great to be simply cooking this Braised Chicken And Potatoes dish. Do try it at home! - 36.1229
Chicken In A Bird S Nest
The Chicken In A Bird S Nest is a wonderful chicken preparation that is gonna bowl your guests over not only with its flavor but also its visual appeal. This tasty chicken preparation is my favorite too!! Try this excellent Chicken In A Bird S Nest recipe at... - 47.6552
Chinese Chicken Salad Magnificent
Combine soy sauce, ginger, garlic salt and sugar.
Marinate chicken in mixture at least 1 hour, turning frequently.
Deep fat fry about 3 minutes, drain and cool on absorbent paper.
Cut chicken into slivers.
Toss vegetables in salad bowl and top with nuts,... - 36.3665
Chinese Cucumber Pork And Chicken Soup
Chinese Cucumber Pork And Chicken Soup makes for a great tasting appetizer. The unique combination of the ingredients, impart a distinct taste to this soup. Include this Chinese Cucumber Pork And Chicken Soup in your next party menu, and I bet, you will have... - 45.4361
This Potato Soup recipe is my favorite and also liked by my family. Potato Soup is not only tasty but also very nutritious. So if you have good and also care about your health , you must try this Potato Soup recipe. - 36.3724
Holiday Sweet Potato Soup
Pierce the sweet potatoes with a knife in several places.
Arrange side by side on a paper towel in the microwave.
Microwave on high for 4 to 5 minutes.
Flip and rearrange, then microwave on high for 4 to 5 minutes, or until tender.
In a 3-quart... - 41.4527
Sweet 'n Sour Chicken
Place sliced potatoes in crock pot.
Arrange chicken breasts on potatoes.
Combine orange juice, brown sugar, basil, nutmeg and vinegar.
Pour over chicken.
Sprinkle chicken with dried parsley flakes.
Cover and cook on low setting for 8 to 10 hours.
Remove... - 44.5611
Sweet Potato Soup
In a 4- to 5-quart pan, combine potatoes and 6 cups of the broth.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; reduce heat, cover, and boil gently until potatoes are soft enough to mash readily (about 20 minutes).
With a slotted spoon, transfer potatoes to a food... - 34.6078
Roast Ginger Chicken
1) Preheat the oven to 400°.
2) Peel, core and grate apple.
3) Grate or finely chop ginger.
4) Add ginger to apple with rice, yogurt, 1/4 cup of the butter and seasoning.
5) Mix well together.
6) Use to stuff chicken.
7) In a roasting... - 41.7687
Sweet Potato Soup
1. In a medium saucepan, melt butter and onions and allow to saute for a couple of minutes
2. Add broth, sweet potato, salt, thyme,maple syrup, nutmeg, red pepper, salt and curry powder, and bring it to a boil
3. Cover the saucepan, turn the heat down... - 43.2718
Sweet Potato Soup With Bacon
1. Heat the bacon in a frying pan over a gentle heat until the fat runs, then raise the heat and cook over a moderate heat until very crisp. Using tongs, transfer the bacon on to kitchen paper to drain.
2. Add the butter to the bacon fat left in the frying... - 36.1397
Sweet Potato And Pork Stir Fry
1) Cut pork with grain into 2-inch strips and 1/8-inch thick slices.
2) Coat pork with corn starch.
3) Make a 1 tablespoon water and 1 tablespoon corn starch mixture.
4) Take a wok or 12-inch skillet and heat it. Add some oil to it. ... - 43.8732
Sweet Potato Pear Soup
1. In 3-quart saucepan, heat oil over medium heat.
2. Add the onion and the onion and celery to the oil. Cook the vegetables for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tender.
3. Add all the remaining ingredients except fresh thyme.
4. Heat to... - 49.7792
1) Boil water in a soup pan. Cover the pan and let the water boil.
2) Add chicken to the boiling water and once the chicken has boiled, add the pork. Cover the pan and let the ingredients boil.
3) Remove the boiled meat from the water and let the water... - 83.6031
Hot And Sour Soup
1. In a bowl combine corn starch and water make cornstarch slurry.
2. In the soup pot pour the chicken broth and add tofu, carrot, chicken strips, bamboo shoot and mushrooms.
3. Stir everything well and add rice vinegar, sugar, hot pepper, soy sauce,... - 114.452
Salt & Pepper Chicken Wing
A simple recipe for Chinese Style Salt & Pepper Chicken Wings. I threw in a little optional twist by smoking the wings a bit on my Big Green Egg prior to frying them. - 0
Curried Coconut Chicken
Have your meat cutter hack chicken through the bone into 1 1/2 inch pieces; or separate legs and thighs, but leave whole.
In a bowl, combine the cornstarch, sherry, sugar, salt, and pepper.
Add chicken, stir to coat, and let stand for 15 minutes to... - 43.9561
Stir Fried Diced Chicken In Bird's Nest
Dice the chicken into 1/2 inch pieces.
Marinate with the marinade ingredients listed above for 20 to 30 minutes.
Parboil the carrot slices in boiling water for about 1 minute.
Drain the straw mushrooms.
Assemble the carrots, mushrooms, diced pepper, sliced... - 43.298
Roasted Chicken Noodle Soup
Heat olive oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat.
Add onion and next 3 ingredients; saute 5 minutes.
Sprinkle flour and next 3 ingredients Over vegetables, and cook 1 minute.
Stir in broth, potato, and salt.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, partially... - 40.9937
Deep Fat Fried Chicken
Ask the poulterer to draw and clean the bird but leave it untrussed.
Mix the salt, pepper and Ve-Tsin together and very thoroughly sprinkle the inside and outside of the bird with them, rubbing the mixture well in.
In a pan wide enough and deep enough for the... - 33.7884
Potato Chicken Cutlets.
Mix all the ingredients with mashed potoes. Prepare cutlets any shape, dip in egg batter ,then cover well it bread crmbs & fry in deep oil.
Serve the crispy cutlets with criender sauce & Tomato ketchup. - 32.5889
Kung Pao Chicken
1. For marinade, in a small bowl, mix together salt, light soy sauce, Shaoxing wine, potato flour or cornstarch and water.
2. In a large bowl, put chicken and pour marinade over it. Mix to coat well.
3. For sauce, in a separate bowl, add sugar,... - 97.9934
Braised Curried Chicken With Anise
I made this Braised Curried Chicken With Anise a little bit different. This Braised Curried Chicken With Anise was really sooooo delicious. You should definitely be make it! - 36.0455
Spicy Chicken Noodle Soup
1. Place the tamarind paste, Thai chillies, garlic, Thai ginger, fish sauce, sugar, lime leaves and chicken stock in a large preheated wok and bring to the boil, stirring constantly. Reduce the heat and cook for about 5 minutes.
2. Using a sharp knife, thinly... - 37.8693
Crispy Noodles With Chicken And Vegetables
Crispy Noodles With Chicken And Vegetables is an alluring side dish recipe that you will surely love to use in many recipes. Try this luscious Crispy Noodles With Chicken And Vegetables; I bet everyone in your family will always want to use it. - 45.9397
Hunan Curried Chicken
Sprinkle chicken lightly with salt and pepper.
Combine curry sauce ingredients and set aside.
Cooking Place a wok or wide frying pan over high heat until hot.
Add oil, swirling to coat sides.
Add chicken and cook, turning, until browned on all sides.
Remove... - 43.127
Shanghai Chicken Nuggets
In a medium-size bowl, combine chicken, hoisin sauce, wine, soy sauce and gingerroot.
Marinate at least 30 minutes or overnight.
Prepare Sesame Seed Batter.
In a wok or shallow heavy saucepan, heat oil to 360F (180C) or until a 1-inch cube of bread turns... - 42.8391
Mandarin Vegetables is an alluring side dish recipe that you will surely love to serve to your family. Try this luscious Mandarin Vegetables; I bet everyone in your family will always crave for it. - 36.8202
Sprouting Broccoli is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this Sprouting Broccoli and... - 46.7027
Today, we will be making Tenshinhan, a Chinese inspired omelet served on rice with a thick sweet vinegar sauce. - 0
Filipino Chicken Pochero
Filipino chicken pochero recipe video has a very interesting recipe stored in it. Even though the video is in Filipino, one is sure to get hooked to it by the variety of ingredients used. If you are a real foodie, then replicating the dish would not be very... - 104.989
Sweet Potato And Parsnip Soup
In a medium saucepan, combine the stock or broth, sweet potatoes, parsnips, chives, fines herbes and pepper.
Cover and bring to a boil, then reduce the heat.
Simmer for 12 to 15 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
Stir in the tomatoes and... - 35.1494
Cut beef across the grain into thin slices.
Heat 2 1/2 tablespoons of the oil in wok or large skillet over high heat.
Add potatoes and stir-fry until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
Add onions and 2 teaspoons of the curry powder; stir-fry 2 minutes.
Remove and... - 42.9497
This braised vegetables recipe is truly yumm… and would leave your guests looking forward to more. Surprise your guests with a great combination of vegetables braised in chicken stock. A dish truly with a difference. - 42.3927
Fried Bean Curd With Soybean
The fried bean curd with soyabean is a healthy Chinese delight especially for all you foodies out there. The recipe has deep fried bean curd cooked with Chinese sauce and vegetables. An appetizing and easy to make dish that you would simply love. - 41.847
1. Thinly slice the ginger and chop them into fine pieces.
2. Chop the garlic clove into fine pieces.
3. Chop the green onion into fine pieces.
4. Peel the prawns, remove the tails and devein them.
5. Make a shallow cut along the back of each... - 102.113
Spicy Mapo Tofu
Are you looking for a unique tofu and chicken recipe? Why not prepare this amazing spicy tofu recipe that would surely impress your guests. See this video that shares an interesting meal idea and would also inspire you to get into your kitchen with new zest.... - 134.38
Roast Pork Belly With Colcannon
Heat the oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas 5.
Mix the honey, mustard and cloves with 400ml warm water, adding a good pinch each of salt and pepper.
Put the pork into a small roasting tray and pour the honey mixture all over, rubbing it into the skin.
Break up the... - 46.5765
Eel With Peanuts
Eel With Peanuts is a very tempting side dish that you must try out. Prepare the Eel With Peanuts effortlessly in a jiffy and let us know after you've enjoyed it ! - 45.2326
Roast Wild Duck With Baked Oranges
1. Cut onions into quarters and keep aside.
2. Into each duck put an onion quarter and some celery with a little lemon juice and seasoning.
3. Rub breasts over with 1 oz butter and sprinkle with salt.
4. In roasting pan heat oil and 1... - 43.7386
Beef With Preserved Mustard Plant
Beef With Preserved Mustard Plant is a delicious side dish recipe which I always love to have on my dinner table. I bet, once you have this Beef With Preserved Mustard Plant, you will always crave for some more. - 45.1461
Beef With Bitter Melon
Beef With Bitter Melon is a delicious side dish version that you will always love to include in your party. The Beef With Bitter Melon will surely always tempt you to try it again and again! - 46.7419
Leg Of Pork With Cashew Nuts
Leg Of Pork With Cashew Nuts is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. Try this Leg Of Pork With Cashew Nuts recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 45.3062
Sweet And Sour Shrimp (pork)
There are so many variations of this recipe it took me years to finally settle on this version. With all the elements of true Chinese cuisine this one is a winner. With all the vegetables sweet and the addition of pineapple and complex flavorings this recipe... - 32.7519
Bhutanese Spicy Chicken
1. Heat oil in a large Chinese clay pot. Add garlic, ginger, onion, and leeks in it. Stir, and sauté until lightly browned.
2. Drop chicken, chilies, tomatoes, and water. Mix well.
3. Reduce the heat, cover with lid, and cook for about 20 minutes or... - 99.6339
Hot Turkey Salad
Do you love turkey? Then you will sure fall for this Hot Turkey Salad - I am one and I did! This Hot Turkey Salad is a pretty easy brew and wont take much of your time for the preparation part. Check out the recipe of Hot Turkey Salad. - 34.8765
Spicy Chicken Cucumber And Agar Salad
Spicy Chicken Cucumber And Agar Salad is the real deal! The perfect blend of flavors is mouthwatering. Serve the Spicy Chicken Cucumber And Agar Salad for your dinner and experience its wondrous taste. - 35.6518
Hainan Curried Chicken
Preparation Sprinkle chicken lightly with salt and pepper.
Combine curry sauce ingredients and set aside.
Cooking Place a wok or wide frying pan over high heat until hot.
Add oil, swirling to coat sides.
Add chicken and cook, turning, until browned on all... - 41.7901
Filipino Chicken Asado
In this video, we get to see a delicious Filipino chicken asado recipe using tomato paste. As the chef speaks little bit of English, the recipe can be followed to some extent and one can give it a try. - 113.275
Chicken With Tomato Sauce And Butter
Place the garlic, ginger, onion, green chili, parsley, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in the container of an electric blender.
Add a tablespoon of water and blend at high speed until you have a smooth paste.
(You may need to stop the blender and scrape down... - 45.3513
Tuna Or Chicken Casserole
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) In a bowl, add all the ingredients to mix leaving the potato chips or crumbs.
3) Use a 2-qt. oiled casserole to line with half quantity of potato chips or crumbs.
4) Place the mixture in the casserole and... - 41.8388
Baked Chop Suey
Brown hamburger and onion; mix with remaining ingredients except noodles.
Place in baking dish; bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 15 minutes, stirring once.
Cover with chow mein noodles and continue baking for 10 to 15 minutes.
If desired, potato chips or... - 32.3861
Spicy Chicken Biryani
First you have to make the marinade for the chicken.
Peel and coarsely chop 3 of the onions.
Place chopped onion, garlic, and ginger in an electric blender, along with the cloves, peppercorns, the seeds only from the 8 cardamoms, cinnamon, coriander, cumin,... - 47.0984
Oriental Mapo Tofu
Love tofu?? then this one is a must try. Mapo Tofu is a dish of Chinese origin which is equally popular in Japan. The delectable taste of tofu blended with other authentic oriental ingredients make this dish irresistible. Watch the chef prepare the Oriental... - 142.68
Boiled Beef Slices In A Fiery Sauce
1. Clean and remove the fibrous outer surface of celery. Cut it into 4 sections and then chop it into ½ inch long strips.
2. Crush scallions and chop it to match with celery.
3. Slice chilies into half.
4. Remove excess fat from beef, and then... - 97.9881
Skillet Pork Orientate
1) From each chop, trim the fat and bone and slice the meat thin.
2) In pan, add some of the fat trimmings and stir in the curry powder and chicken broth.
3) Add the meat and brown well, then push aside.
4) Mix in the potatoes and... - 44.3698
Stuffed Pe Tsai Rolls
Stuffed Pe Tsai Rolls tastes great. Stuffed Pe Tsai Rolls can be prepared easily. Stuffed Pe Tsai Rolls must be tried by chicken lovers. - 42.4847
Stir Fried Lettuce With Oyster Sauce
1 In a large saucepan, bring two thirds full of salted water to a boil.
2 Remove any damaged outer leaves from the lettuces.
3 Cut each whole lettuce lengthwise into quarters.
4 Wash, and drain very thoroughly.
5 Cut each quarter... - 45.0428
1. Combine the dipping sauce ingredients (except the cornstarch solution) in a small saucepan and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Add the cornstarch solution and cook, stirring, until the sauce boils and thickens. Remove from the heat.
2. Cut the... - 34.593
Pacific Rim Stir Fry
1) In a medium bowl combine orange juice, wine, garlic, hoisin sauce, soy sauce and honey.
2) Slice the pork into strips about 1/4 x 1/2 x 1-1/2 inches.
3) Place the pork strips into the marinade. Cover with foil and refrigerate at least 1... - 43.4069
Kamal Kakri Pakoras
Lotus root (renkon in Japanese) is actually the rhizome of the lotus plant. It’s a popular vegetable throughout southern and eastern Asia, but it’s still not that well known in the west. Lotus root is full of fiber and various vitamins and other... - 47.2954
Oriental Hiyashi Chuka Noodles
Looking for some great summer cooking ideas?? An absolute summer delight , this Oriental Hiyashi Chuka Noodles is specially served during the summer season. This dish can be served along with two different kind of sauce. Learn this delicacy right here. - 144.601