- » Chinese Potato
Chinese Potato Recipes
The term Chinese potato may be used to refer to the root of the arrowroot plant. The tuber is small and rounded and resembles round marbles in shape. The fresh arrowroot tuber looks like a small onion but without the ... More »
Spicy Potatoes In Schezwan Sauce
Trying to figure out a great starter? Here is schezwan potatoes…a great recipe that is quick and simple. Watch the video as Chef Vikas shows you how best to prepare this dish. - 84.287
Chinese Style Potato Salad
1. Place the potatoes in a pan with 1 inch of boiling water; cover and cook until tender when pierced, 20 to 25 minutes. Drain, cool slightly, peel, and cut into 1-inch cubes.
2. Whisk the dressing ingredients in a medium bowl; cover and refrigerate.
3. Place... - 34.6359
Chinese Hash Browns
1. Place the potato cubes in a medium pot; barely cover them with cold water. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer until the potatoes are just tender when pierced, about 8 minutes. Drain well.
2. Place a wide frying pan over high heat until hot. Add... - 28.2992
Chinese Style Cottage Cheese And Potato Balls
Looking for a great vegetarian appetizer? Here is another great recipe from Chef Vikas. Made with cottage cheese and then some additional vegetables, this seems like a great option to try out. Don't worry if you here some Hindi language, you are missing... - 86.9293
Spicy Potatoes In Schezwan Sauce With Vegetables
Trying to figure out a great starter? Here is the recipe for schezwan potatoes slightly changed to add in some vegetables as well! Watch Chef Vikas as he prepares this dish and gives some helpful information. - 88.0532
Sweet Potato Soup
Cook sweet potatoes in water with salt added until tender.
Saute onion in oil for a few minutes.
In electric blender, combine onion and cooked sweet potatoes with cooking water.
Process until smooth.
Return to saucepan, add yogurt and heat but do not... - 33.8398
Deep Fried Potatoes And Carrots
Deep Fried Potatoes And Carrots still remains a much preferred choice among those who like potatoes as well as carrot. Here is a simple recipe on how to make this Deep Fried Potatoes And Carrots dish. Let me know your suggestions after preparing it! - 39.5589
Holiday Sweet Potato Soup
Pierce the sweet potatoes with a knife in several places.
Arrange side by side on a paper towel in the microwave.
Microwave on high for 4 to 5 minutes.
Flip and rearrange, then microwave on high for 4 to 5 minutes, or until tender.
In a 3-quart... - 41.4527
Caramelized Potato Wedges
Got a sweet tooth??? Try this amazing dessert dish prepared from potatoes. This video makes a very simple and delicious dish of caramelized potato. With very few ingredient and an extremely simple cooking procedure, this is sure to win hearts at any meal.... - 76.0148
Sweet Potato Soup
In a 4- to 5-quart pan, combine potatoes and 6 cups of the broth.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; reduce heat, cover, and boil gently until potatoes are soft enough to mash readily (about 20 minutes).
With a slotted spoon, transfer potatoes to a food... - 34.6078
Braised Curried Pork With Sweet Potatoes
This Braised Curried Pork With Sweet Potatoes tasted so authentic. Quick to make and fast to eat is this Braised Curried Pork With Sweet Potatoes recipe.Try it! - 36.7349
Combine the fruit and water, and cook until soft and mushy.
Press through a sieve.
Add sugar and reheat; then remove from the stove.
Slowly add the dissolved potato starch, return to heat, and again bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
If necessary, add more... - 36.9872
Five Spice Braised Chicken And Potatoes
Potatoes is one of my favorite veggies and hence I loved this Braised Chicken And Potatoes . This Braised Chicken And Potatoes does look great. You will love cooking it! - 37.0216
Potato Nests Or Baskets
1 Combine potato, cornstarch and seasonings. Dip basket molds or wire strainers into hot oil. Place 4-5 tbsp (60-75 ml) potato mixture into the larger basket. Arrange to cover surface of basket. Place smaller basket on top. Holding the handles of both baskets... - 21.9373
Spicy Kung Pao Potatoes
A quick Chinese meal? Here is Chef Vikas showing you how to cook a great potato dish. Flavored with loads of ginger and garlic, this is a spicy dish. Watch and learn and don’t let any Hindi words used in between confuse you! Nothing missed!! - 89.7315
Potatoes in any form? Here is a great video for you to try. A Chinese style recipe that shows a great looking spicy potato appetizer! Try it out! - 75.4921
Cut potatoes into lengthwise slices, then cut the slices into long and thin strips.
Simmer potatoes in hot water for 1-2 minutes.
Heat oil in a frying pan.
Saute chillies for a few seconds, then add the onion and saute.
Add potato strips and toss... - 35.8199
Bean Curd And Potato Rous
1 Combine potato, bean curd, green onions, and salt and pepper in a bowl. Halve mixture and shape each half into a roll, 4 inches (10 cm) long.
2 Arrange spring roll wrappers with one corner towards you. Brush edges with cold water or egg white. Place one... - 28.7316
Soy And Ginger Braised Chicken And Potatoes
I loved this Braised Chicken And Potatoes recipe, my husband loved it and my kids loved it too. It was really great to be simply cooking this Braised Chicken And Potatoes dish. Do try it at home! - 36.1229
Cantonese Potatoes With Capsicum And Onions
Potatoes in any form for you? Here is another great creation using the Ching’s sauces. Chef Vikas shows you just how to prepare a delicious serving of potatoes. Don't worry about the little use of the Hindi language in between, the recipe recap will be in... - 99.364
This Potato Soup recipe is my favorite and also liked by my family. Potato Soup is not only tasty but also very nutritious. So if you have good and also care about your health , you must try this Potato Soup recipe. - 36.3724
Cut Potatoes into wedges or thin strips and soak them for half an hour in cold water.
Drain potatoes and dab them with corn starch, salt and pepper according to taste.
Heat oil and deep fry potatoes until golden color and place them on an absorbent paper... - 37.3622
Homemade Chili Potato
Chili potato is a well-liked Chinese dish, which has now gained immense popularity in many parts of the world. The dish can be cooked simply by frying the potato in the form of French Fries and then cooking them slightly in onion tomato gravy, spiced up with... - 0
Hunan Chilli Potatoes
Peel, wash potatoes and cut into fingers.
Place in a bowl with half the salt, pepper and cornflour.
Mix well and keep aside for half an hour.
Heat oil in a frying pan; deep fry the potato fingers.
When done, drain well.
Heat again 2-3 tablespoons oil in a... - 40.8885
Honey Chilli Potatoes
1. mix all the ingredients till no. 7 , then add maida and it .fry the potatoes till golden brown in smoky hot oil.keep the fried potatoes aside.
2. heat 2 tsp oil , add garlic (slow fire) , red chilli powder,ajino-moto,and stir it.
3, add vineger,red chilli... - 53.7183
Sweet Potato And Coconut Soup
1. Using a corkscrew, drill holes in the three eyes at the top of the coconut. Pour the liquid out of the eyes and reserve. Crack open the coconut, prise out the flesh and grate it roughly.
2. Put the grated coconut into a bowl with 1 litre (1 3/4 pints)... - 33.9601
1. Cut the baby potatoes into half and in a saucepan with salt and water hard boil the potatoes with lid.
2. In a nonstick pan add oil onion, garlic, ginger and vegetable stock and allow it to cook.
3. Add soy sauce and schezwan sauce and bring to... - 96.6865
Sweet Potato Soup
1. In a medium saucepan, melt butter and onions and allow to saute for a couple of minutes
2. Add broth, sweet potato, salt, thyme,maple syrup, nutmeg, red pepper, salt and curry powder, and bring it to a boil
3. Cover the saucepan, turn the heat down... - 43.2718
Schezwan Potato In Bread
Are you craving for a unique snack? If you know what a vada pav is, then you are going to love this! If you don’t know what it is, a vada is a deep fried potato ball placed into a special kind of bread called a pav. Here is Chef Vikas preparing this in an... - 91.4814
Potato Nests is an amazingly delicious and easy to prepare side dish recipe. Try it for once; you wont wish to try any other side dish for your coming parties! - 31.3511
Sweet Potato Soup With Bacon
1. Heat the bacon in a frying pan over a gentle heat until the fat runs, then raise the heat and cook over a moderate heat until very crisp. Using tongs, transfer the bacon on to kitchen paper to drain.
2. Add the butter to the bacon fat left in the frying... - 36.1397
Fried Sweet Potato
Fried Sweet Potato is simple and can be prepared in no time. I served it just last weekend and my family loved it. Follow this easy Fried Sweet Potato recipe, donâ€™t miss out on it! - 24.977
Potato Pancakes is an easy, simple and quick breakfast dish. Potato pancakes are shallow-fried pancakes with the potatoes, bok choy, flour and egg flavoured with onion and seasonings. Try out these amazing Chinese style Potato Pancakes and enjoy with the... - 39.6131
Five Spice Pork And Potatoes
Cut potatoes crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick slices; cut large slices in half.
Place wok over high heat.
When wok is hot, add oil.
When oil is hot, add pork and garlic.
Stir-fry until pork is browned (about 5 minutes).
Add potatoes, water, soy, sugar, and... - 40.8913
Potato And Egg Salad
1 In a pan, hard-boil the eggs for about 12 minutes in boiling water.
2 Drain well and cool under running cold water.
3 Carefully crack the shells a little so the eggs cool quickly.
4 Drain the potatoes well.
5 Dice the potatoes and place in... - 42.8456
Tsing Hoi Potato With Corn
1. Blanch potato,mushroom & corn keep aside
2. Sautee ginger, garlic, onion, capsicum, broken cashew nut, chilli paste, tomato ketchup and add stock
3. Add potato & corn, add corn flour adjust seasoning - 37.1772
choose small sized potatoes,peel them.slice into little thick slices.
deep fry the slices to a golden brown colour on medium flame,so that they get cooked from inside while frying.
mix all the ingredients of the marination together.
dip the fried potato... - 43.8841
Bean Curd And Potato Roses
1 Combine potato, bean curd, green onions, and salt and pepper in a bowl. Halve mixture and shape each half into a roll, 4 inches (10 cm) long.
2 Arrange spring roll wrappers with one corner towards you. Brush edges with cold water or egg white. Place one... - 35.2246
Sweet Potato Soup
Hi evereyone, chinese love to eat tong sui which literally means sugar water. It actually is more like a sweet soup or syrup that can be made of many different things. In this video I used sweet potatos to make tong sui. I hope you will try it and like the... - 91.3754
Homemade Malaysian Vegan Mee Rebus - Part 2: Preparation Cont.
When you feel like experimenting with your regular fare, something as sumptuous as yellow noodles cooked in sweet sour potato gravy could help you get started. Vegan mee rubus is an integral part of Malaysian cuisine. Stream this video to learn more on how to... - 66.2958
Barbecued Pork Foil Baked Potatoes
Put pork in open roasting pan.
Mix remaining ingredients except last 2 in saucepan.
Heat to boiling.
Spoon some over meat.
Roast in preheated slow oven (325°F.) for 3 1/2 hours, or until a meat thermometer registers 185°F., brushing occasionally with... - 45.0723
Homemade Malaysian Vegan Mee Rebus - Part 1: Preparation
For all who don't know, vegan mee bus is yellow noodles served in spicy sweet potato gravy. This Malaysian favorite is quite a cinch to make and delish to devour. This video presents a detailed recipe on how to whomp up this treat at home. - 66.0655
Potato & Baby Corn In Chili Mustard Sauce
1. Blanch potato & baby corn, keep aside
2. Sautee ginger, garlic, fresh chilli, add stock
3. Add mustard sauce, adjust seasoning,
4. Add vegetable, add corn flour
5. Finish with vinegar & chilli oil - 39.971
Sweet Potato And Pork Stir Fry
1) Cut pork with grain into 2-inch strips and 1/8-inch thick slices.
2) Coat pork with corn starch.
3) Make a 1 tablespoon water and 1 tablespoon corn starch mixture.
4) Take a wok or 12-inch skillet and heat it. Add some oil to it. ... - 43.8732
Mushroom Potatoes And Beef
In "1 1/2 quart (8-inch round) baking dish, combine all ingredients except onion rings.
Cook covered, 17 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring twice.
Sprinkle onion rings on top. - 32.7334
Sweet Potato Pear Soup
1. In 3-quart saucepan, heat oil over medium heat.
2. Add the onion and the onion and celery to the oil. Cook the vegetables for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tender.
3. Add all the remaining ingredients except fresh thyme.
4. Heat to... - 49.7792
Roast Pork With Onions And Potatoes
1) Preheat the browning dish for 5-6 minutes on power.
2) Brush oil to meat and brown it on all sides.
3) Cook for 5 minutes on power, remove the meat, and discard the juices.
4) Pour the remaining oil to the browning dish and stir fry... - 38.7196
To make the sauce: Brown onion in 2 tablespoons shortening in skillet.
Stir in 2 tablespoons flour.
Cook until flour is light brown, stirring constantly.
Add 1 1/2 cups water, 1 teaspoon salt, sugar and vinegar; mix well.
Cook until onion is tender, stirring... - 47.1883
Chinese Steak And Hash Browns
1) Combine the broth, black bean sauce, cornstarch, rosemary and thyme in a bowl. Keep the mixture aside.
2) Take a wok or 12-inch skillet and heat it over medium heat.
3) Add 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil. Rotate the wok to coat... - 45.2097
Samosas With A Chinese Filling
Samosas with a twist! Our ace chef whips out the world famous indian snack - samosa in two versions. The first with the traditional aloo filling and the second one with a jazzed up chinese filling. - 0
Chinese Beef And Green Pepper
1)Set potatoes in hot oven to bake.
2)In a mixing bowl, place 2 inch slices of beef cut across grain.
3)In a small bowl, mix together, soy sauce, sherry and cornflour. Pour over the beef slices in mixing bowl to coat well and let... - 43.2677
Carrots And Peas With Ginger And Chinese Parsley
Put the ginger in blender with 3 tablespoons of water and blend until smooth (about one minute).
Peel the carrots and slice them into rounds about 1/8 inch thick.
Heat the oil in a 10-12-inch skillet over medium heat.
When very hot, add the mustard and... - 45.8269
Steamed Cubed Pork With Five Spices
Hey, listen up, here is a great recipe for Steamed Cubed Pork With Five Spices. This Steamed Cubed Pork With Five Spices might not taste as great as it is, if you subsitute its ingrediants. So, it is best you by the recipe! - 28.6496
Stuffed Chinese Cabbage Rolls
1) In a large mixing bowl, add the ground meat, bamboo shoot, shiitake mushrooms and add the filling seasonings, blend well; shape the mixture into 8 ovals.
2) Chop off the hard portion of the cabbage leaves, place... - 40.0806
Chinese Style Beef Tongue Pot Roast
In pressure saucepan combine tongue and the 1 1/2 cups water; cook at 15 pounds pressure for 30 minutes.
Drain; cool slightly.
Slit skin on tongue and peel off.
In deep bowl combine soy, sherry, garlic, sugar, salt, tarragon, and ginger; add tongue.
Marinate... - 43.6887
Chinese Chicken Salad Magnificent
Combine soy sauce, ginger, garlic salt and sugar.
Marinate chicken in mixture at least 1 hour, turning frequently.
Deep fat fry about 3 minutes, drain and cool on absorbent paper.
Cut chicken into slivers.
Toss vegetables in salad bowl and top with nuts,... - 36.3665
Chinese-style Beef Tongue Pot Roast
This an amazing Chinese-Style Beef Tongue Pot Roast recipe. The well flavored meat preperation is sure to win you some fans. Try the Chinese-Style Beef Tongue Pot Roastfor a filling and delicious Main Dish. - 42.2152
Beef Casserole, Chinese Style
Beef Casserole, Chinese Style is an irresistible side dish recipe that you will surely love to try. A recipe prepared with beef; I am sure you will enjoy this Beef Casserole!. - 36.4106
Heat oil and fry garlic cut in half for 3 minutes.
Remove garlic, and add cabbage, stir well to coat the cabbage with the hot oil.
Cook over medium heat until tender, turning often.
Blend flour with water, add soy, ginger and salt and add sauce... - 33.2931
Chinese Cucumber Pork And Chicken Soup
Chinese Cucumber Pork And Chicken Soup makes for a great tasting appetizer. The unique combination of the ingredients, impart a distinct taste to this soup. Include this Chinese Cucumber Pork And Chicken Soup in your next party menu, and I bet, you will have... - 45.4361
Vegetable Gold Coin
Delicious Vegetable Gold Coin entreats you with an explosion of lovely flavors and textures. Try this wonderful Vegetable Gold Coin recipe for yourself and discover the addictive taste of this dish! - 48.644
Steamed Lobster Tails
1) In a electric skillet or cooker-fryer boil water with salt and bay leaf.
2) Add unthawed lobster, tails covered in 1 inch of water and cook for 6 to 10 minutes.
3) Drain and split each tail. Loosen meat and keep in shell to serve.
4) Add remaining... - 34.3842
Hopei Stuffed Sesame Ball
Boil the sweet potatoes till soft.
Mash well boiled and peeled sweet potatoes to a smooth dough, add cornflour, knead well.
Divide the dough into 28 portions, roll each portion lightly with your palm and form into small rounds.
Mix sesame powder with 2... - 35.8958
Potato Chop Suey
1) Cut potatoes in 1-inch slice.
2) In a pan smear oil and add potatoes to it.
3) Heat the slices from top.
4) Dice the potatoes again. Cover and keep in pan away from heat.
5) In another pan heat onion, pepper and celery with... - 41.786
Chicken In A Bird S Nest
The Chicken In A Bird S Nest is a wonderful chicken preparation that is gonna bowl your guests over not only with its flavor but also its visual appeal. This tasty chicken preparation is my favorite too!! Try this excellent Chicken In A Bird S Nest recipe at... - 47.6552
Khatte Aloo (sour Potatoes)
Peel the cooled potatoes and dice them into 1/2-inch cubes.
Place in large bowl.
Add remaining ingredients.
Check to see if salt and lemon juice are in correct proportion.
To serve: Place potatoes on platter and stick with toothpicks.
Serve with... - 37.4206
Sweet 'n Sour Chicken
Place sliced potatoes in crock pot.
Arrange chicken breasts on potatoes.
Combine orange juice, brown sugar, basil, nutmeg and vinegar.
Pour over chicken.
Sprinkle chicken with dried parsley flakes.
Cover and cook on low setting for 8 to 10 hours.
Remove... - 44.5611
1) Boil water in a soup pan. Cover the pan and let the water boil.
2) Add chicken to the boiling water and once the chicken has boiled, add the pork. Cover the pan and let the ingredients boil.
3) Remove the boiled meat from the water and let the water... - 83.6031
Deep Fried Bamboo Shoots
I am on a spree of checking out all sorts of fried recipes and this Deep Fried Bamboo Shoots is one among them. This particular Deep Fried Bamboo Shoots recipe did turn out exceptionally nice. Do give it a try! - 31.5309
Hot And Sour Soup
1. In a bowl combine corn starch and water make cornstarch slurry.
2. In the soup pot pour the chicken broth and add tofu, carrot, chicken strips, bamboo shoot and mushrooms.
3. Stir everything well and add rice vinegar, sugar, hot pepper, soy sauce,... - 114.452
The Hippy Gourmet Tv Show
Are you in search of an easy to make and delicious side dish? this recipe suits your requirements just fine. Watch the chef share his personal recipe to prepare these roasted red potatoes. That's not all, there is a brilliant kale pesto recipe also to go with... - 81.2296
Ten Varieties Of Beauty
1. Take a bowl, keep the mushrooms and cover with boiling water and keep aside for 20 minutes. Drain the mushrooms and snap off tough stalks.
2. Use a potato peeler, cut into carrot ribbons and slice into thin strips.
3. Take a browning... - 46.1118
Today, we will be making Tenshinhan, a Chinese inspired omelet served on rice with a thick sweet vinegar sauce. - 0
Killarney Hot Pot
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F, Gas Mark 3.
2) Combine the meat, rosemary and seasoning.
3) Take a casserole and place about one-third of the potato slices in the bottom of it.
4) Place the second layer of potatoes after adding half the... - 45.2026
Nanking Bread Fingers
Boil the fish, remove the skin and bones, flake and mash well with the back of a fork.
Add spring onion, garlic and cornflour. Mix well.
Place fish in a bowl, add all seasonings except sesame seeds and parsley.Mix well.
Cut the crast from the bread... - 43.3751
Braised Northern Lamb
1 Combine lamb, soy sauce, sherry, sugar and five-spice powder. Marinate 1 hour. Turn lamb pieces occasionally. Drain lamb, reserving marinade.
2 Heat oil in a pan. Add lamb and fry until golden and sealed on all sides.
3 Add garlic, ginger, onion and... - 30.3661
Crunchy Omelet In A Nest
1 Heat oil in a wok. Add onion, celery and red pepper, and stir-fry 2 minutes. Add mushrooms, bean sprouts and seasonings and stir-fry 1 minute. Pour in eggs. Fold into vegetables until mixture sets. Turn over and cook for 1 minute.
2 Remove and cut into... - 27.7658
New Potatoes Cooked In Their Jackets
Wash the potatoes well, but do not peel.
Quarter them lengthwise, then dice them.
Set aside in a bowl of cold water.
Put the ginger in the electric blender with the turmeric and 3 tablespoons water.
Blend at high speed until smooth.
Heat the oil in a... - 47.4807
Honey Candied Sweet Potatoes
1. Peel the potatoes and cut lengthwise in 1/2 x 4" (1.5 cm x 10 cm) wedges. Combine salt, honey, and 21/2 cups of water.
2. Add the sweet potato wedges and soak for 15-20 minutes. Remove and drain.
3. Bring 13/4 cups water, sugar, and vinegar to a boil over... - 26.5233
Hot And Spicy Potato Salad
1. Cut cooked potatoes in half.
2. In a steamer basket over boiling water, steam green beans about 4 minutes, until tender crisp; then plunge them immediately into cold water and drain thoroughly.
3. In a large bowl, combine potatoes, beans, jicama, olives... - 31.3789
Liver Hot Pot
Prepare the liver by washing thoroughly in tepid water and removing any tubes.
Dry well, cut into slices 1/4 in thick and toss in the seasoned flour.
Cut the bacon in pieces, slice the onions thinly, slice the potatoes.
Place alternate layers of liver, bacon,... - 35.9546
Root Vegetables With Spiced Salt
1. Peel the carrot, parsnips, beetroots and sweet potato. Slice the carrot and parsnips into long, thin ribbons. Cut the beetroots and sweet potato into thin rounds. Pat dry on kitchen paper.
2. Half-fill a wok with oil and heat to 180°C/350°F. Add the... - 27.8862
Mixed Vegetable Topping For Cooked Rice
Carrots, sweet potatoes , tomatoes, beans and peas are the main vegetables I have included in this Mixed Vegetable Topping For Cooked Rice recipe. I need not be telling you that this Mixed Vegetable Topping For Cooked Rice is healthy is addition to being... - 30.6351
Liver Hot Pot
Liver cooked with potatoes and seasoned with aromatic herbs. - 43.1973
Salt & Pepper Chicken Wing
A simple recipe for Chinese Style Salt & Pepper Chicken Wings. I threw in a little optional twist by smoking the wings a bit on my Big Green Egg prior to frying them. - 0
Missing the delicate taste of your favorite pepper steak preparation at your favorite Chinese eat-out - don't worry. You can cook up your own Chinese pepper steak by watching this video recipe. It's gorgeous, creamy and delicious to serve warm on rice or... - 86.3104
1. In a 3-quart kettle melt butter add leeks and onion and cook over low heat, covered for about 5 minutes.
2. Add hot water, potato, carrot and salt and bring to boiling.
3. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, 15 minutes.
4. Add rice and asparagus and... - 46.4435
Deep Fried Bamboo Shoots And Salted Cabbage
The best by far among my fried bamboo shoots recipe is this Deep Fried Bamboo Shoots And Salted Cabbage recipe. I have been making this Deep Fried Bamboo Shoots And Salted Cabbage quite often for the past few days. You will thank me for this good recipe. - 33.8738
Liver And Vegetables In One Pot
Combine all ingredients except liver, peas, and parsley in saucepan; bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer covered about 15 minutes.
Cut liver into strips 1 inch wide.
In bowl cover liver with boiling water, let stand 3 minutes, drain and dry with paper... - 35.1823
Cherry Peking Dust
1. Shell chestnuts. Place in cold water and bring to a boil. Boil 3 minutes; then drain.
2. Add milk and vanilla extract to chestnuts and heat (but do not boil). Simmer, covered, until chestnuts are tender (20 to 30 minutes). Drain, discarding milk.
3. Mash... - 36.3553
Sweet Potato And Parsnip Soup
In a medium saucepan, combine the stock or broth, sweet potatoes, parsnips, chives, fines herbes and pepper.
Cover and bring to a boil, then reduce the heat.
Simmer for 12 to 15 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
Stir in the tomatoes and... - 35.1494
Roast Wild Duck With Baked Oranges
1. Cut onions into quarters and keep aside.
2. Into each duck put an onion quarter and some celery with a little lemon juice and seasoning.
3. Rub breasts over with 1 oz butter and sprinkle with salt.
4. In roasting pan heat oil and 1... - 43.7386
Island Roast Pork
1. Get pork loins in advance from the market and tell your butcher to score the skin.
2. Preheat the oven at 500°F.
3. In a bowl, mix together soy sauce, ginger, garlic, salt and oil.
4. Rub this mixture over pork. Cover and let it... - 40.6223
Roast Ginger Chicken
1) Preheat the oven to 400°.
2) Peel, core and grate apple.
3) Grate or finely chop ginger.
4) Add ginger to apple with rice, yogurt, 1/4 cup of the butter and seasoning.
5) Mix well together.
6) Use to stuff chicken.
7) In a roasting... - 41.7687
Pork Cutlets With Chestnuts And Sweet Potatoes
Trim all visible fat off the cutlets.
Dip them into the egg, and then the breadcrumbs, coating all surfaces.
Heat the oil in an ovenproof skillet (no wooden handle) and sear the cutlets over medium-high heat, just enough to brown them on both sides.
When you... - 40.5266
1. Make a thick white stew with half the potatoes and remaining vegetables.
2. Boil and mash remaining potatoes.
3. Grease a pie dish. Put in the vegetable stew.
4. Cover with mashed potatoes. Top with butter and bake. - 41.5441
Ground Pork Par Men Tier
– In a skillet, heat oil and saute pork and onions. Put them in a stove-top casserole, add carrots, celery, thyme, and water and let mixture simmer for 10 minutes over medium heat, then season with salt and pepper.
– Add potatoes and beef stock, and... - 32.2314
Thrice Cooked Pork
Step I: Boil strips of belly pork for 10 minutes.
Remove and cool.
Cut against grain into slices approximately 1/4 inch thick.
Step II: Using a high flame, heat pan and add oil, salt, ginger, and garlic.
Next add pork and stir for 1 minute.
Add sherry and... - 39.9418
Fried Bean Curd With Soybean
The fried bean curd with soyabean is a healthy Chinese delight especially for all you foodies out there. The recipe has deep fried bean curd cooked with Chinese sauce and vegetables. An appetizing and easy to make dish that you would simply love. - 41.847
Chinese Potato Recipes By Category