- » Chinese Pork Steak
Chinese Pork Steak Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chinese pork steak recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chinese pork steak recipes.
Chinese Pork Steak
1) In a skillet, sear the pork steak strips in the heated oil, toss until brown and then drain on paper towel.
2) In a slow cooker, place the steak strips and rest of the ingredients, except rice.
3) Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or on HIGH... - 38.7832
You May Also Like!
Pork Chow Mein
Brown strips of round steak and pork steak in butter; add celery and onion.
Simmer until done.
Add brown sauce and soy sauce.
Add mushrooms, bean sprouts and water chestnuts.
Cook until bean sprouts are hot.
Serve over cooked rice and sprinkle chow mein... - 35.1102
Chinese Pork Kidney
Cut the pork kidneys into very thin slices, and score them in a crisscross manner on one side.
Slice up the celery, carrots, yellow onions, and zucchini to make 1/2 cup.
Cut the pork steak into bite-size pieces.
Cook the pork steak in a hot pan or wok with... - 40.3757
Northern Chinese Pork
Debone the pork steaks, and cut up into small cubes.
Marinate in the soy sauce, sherry, and ginger.
In the meantime, peel and chop up the yellow onion, chop up the celery, and grate the carrots into coarse pieces.
Fry the drained pork in a little peanut oil... - 43.3268
Steak Chop Suey
1) In a bowl blend in all the ingredients for marinade.
2) Make thin slices of the steak and soak in marinade for 5 minutes.
3) In a heavy frying-pan heat 1 tablespoon oil.
4) Fry onion and carrot stirring for a minute.
5) Drain the... - 46.4052
Grilled Or Broiled Steak
1. Preheat broiler, prepare grill, or gather round the camp fire.
2. Sprinkle the meat with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Place the meat about 3-4 inches from the heat source and cook for about 3-4 minutes on each side. - 22.7571
Toss pork pieces in a paper bag with the seasoned flour.
Brown on all sides in the fat.
Add ginger, celery, onion, and green pepper; cover and cook over low heat about 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook the noodles in boiling salted water until they are just tender;... - 43.2106
Hong Kong Bake Pork On Fried Rice
1) Put the pork steaks in a large bowl, add all the ingredients for the marinade and mix well together.
2) Marinate in the fridge for 1 hour.
3) Cut and chop all the vegetables for the sauce as preferred.
4) Beat the eggs.
5) Preheat oven to... - 89.0901
Roast Pork Strips
A staple in the Chinese diet, Pork is the "steak" of China. Those little red pieces of pork in fried rice are chopped from roast pork strips. Although the marinade is simple enough, Brown bean sauce may be difficult to find. (you may substitute black bean... - 45.6764
Sweet And Sour Pork
1) Season the pork steak strips with paprika.
2) In a skillet, sear the seasoned steak strips in the heated oil until brown.
3) In a slow cooker, place the browned steak strips.
4) In a bowl, combine the cornstarch, brown sugar, dry milk and salt... - 45.1668
Sweet And Sour Pork
1. Into a grinder add all the ingredients for the pork coating and whizz such that they are coarsely ground or using a pestle and mortar grind it.
2. Place in to a bowl and set aside.
3. For making the sauce, blend all sauce ingredients into a... - 44.4049