- » Chinese Pork Shoulder Steak
Chinese Pork Shoulder Steak Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chinese pork shoulder steak recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chinese pork shoulder steak recipes.
Veal Pork Roast
1. Have the butcher bone both pieces of meat and roll and tie them together, keeping the pork fat outside.
2. Dredge the roast with seasoned flour.
3. Place the roast veal side down in a large casserole.
4. Pour the water over the... - 39.0772
Chinese Rice Soup
Chinese Rice Soup has a grand taste. Chinese Rice Soup gets its taste from rice mixed with chicken broth and beef, flavored with sherry. Chinese Rice Soup is inspired by many food joints across world. - 40.3065
Spicy Shredded Pork In Lettuce Cups
1. Cut pork steak lengthwise in half; discard bone. With knife held in slanting position, almost parallel to the cutting surface, slice across width of each half into 1/8 inch-thick slices; cut slices into matchstick-thin strips. In bowl, mix pork,... - 33.0624
Golden Gate Chow Mein
Trim excess fat from meat.
Cut steak diagonally into very thin strips.
Lightly grease large skillet with excess fat; brown meat on both sides.
Stir in celery, onion, soy sauce, monosodium glutamate and broth.
Cover; simmer 30 minutes.
Blend cornstarch and... - 40.6074
Hawaiian Pork A La Leonille
Hawaiian Pork A La Leonille is one of the most yummy pork dishes I have come across. Not surprisingly, my pork hating mother in law have developed an addiction for Hawaiian Pork A La Leonille. Try them for yourself! - 45.6058
Mongolian Fire Pot
Mongolian Fire Pot is a yummy and delicious dish that definitely brings a Chinese look to your dining table. This yummy noodle dish has also got an amazing flavor when eaten with the shrimps, pork, beef , tofu and sauce. Just try this flexible and delicious... - 48.2897
Ants Climbing Up A Tree
Bone and finely chop the pork.
Do not grind this as you want very small pieces to "climb" on the branches of the noodles.
Marinate the pork in the soy, wine and ginger for about 15 minutes.
Slice the green onions.
Finely chop the cabbage and mushrooms,... - 38.8329