- » Chinese Pork Belly
Chinese Pork Belly Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chinese Pork Belly recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chinese Pork Belly recipes.
Hong Kong Crispy Roasted Pork Belly (siu Yuk)
1) Wash the meat under cold water.
2) Submerge it in a pot of water and boil for about 15 minutes.
3) Take the pork out and put it in a colander. Let the meat dry and cool down for 15 minutes.
4) Stab the pork with a knife a few times and rub... - 87.7906
Chinese Crispy Roasted Pork Belly
1. Clean and trim the pork belly. Pat dry.
2. Cut the pork belly into bite size cubes, about 1 1/2 inch.
3. Separate the white and green portion of the green onion. Smash the bulb part to release flavor and cut both green and white parts into 2... - 87.4393
Chinese Red Cooked Pork Belly
1) Wash and clean the pork belly. Cut it into average-sized cubes.
2) Heat a large pan over high heat and add the pork. Fry the meat on all sides.
3) Once the meat has turned brown, add the ginger.
4) Next, add the spring onion whites... - 85.8096
Bbq Pork Ribs And Pork Belly
1) To make the marinade, mix all the ingredients together in a large dish.
2) Add the meat to the marinade; coat the pieces well.
3) Let the pork marinade for 5 hours, or overnight.
4) Preheat the grill.
5) To make the honey water, mix... - 81.7357
Roast Pork Belly With Colcannon
Heat the oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas 5.
Mix the honey, mustard and cloves with 400ml warm water, adding a good pinch each of salt and pepper.
Put the pork into a small roasting tray and pour the honey mixture all over, rubbing it into the skin.
Break up the... - 46.5765
Sweet And Sour Pork Belly
Sweet And Sour Pork is an amazingly delicious recipe. An easy to prepare non-vegetarian recipe, Sweet And Sour Pork is a dish that you will definetely love to share with your friends and family. - 46.294
Twice Cooked Pork Belly
Step I: Bring enough water to a boil to cover strip of pork.
Place pork in pot and simmer or poach for 1 hour.
Remove and cool.
Cut against grain into slices 1 1/6 inch thick.
Step II: Using a high flame, heat pan and add oil, salt, garlic, ginger, and brown... - 45.556
Braised Pork Belly
1. Prepare the joint by deboning it and retain them for the braising liquid. Rub the pork belly whit salt and let it stands for one hour. Rinse the belly and remove the salt and dry the meat with a kitchen paper.
2. Heat oil in a wok and... - 41.2556