- » Chinese Pork
Chinese Pork Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chinese Pork recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chinese Pork recipes.
Chinese Red Cooked Pork Stir Fry
The Chinese red cooked pork is an amazing pork preparation. Makes a delicious meal when served with warm rice or noodles. The recipe is so simple with a perfect blend of authentic chinese flavors and a scrumptious taste. Give this easy recipe a try after a... - 123.129
Chinese Sweet And Sour Pork
This is a simple sweet and sour pork, but you can also add in your favorite vegetables too. It is easy to make and you don't have to drive to a Chinese restaurant to get one. - 93.5768
Hong Kong Crispy Roasted Pork Belly (siu Yuk)
1) Wash the meat under cold water.
2) Submerge it in a pot of water and boil for about 15 minutes.
3) Take the pork out and put it in a colander. Let the meat dry and cool down for 15 minutes.
4) Stab the pork with a knife a few times and rub... - 89.4075
Steamed Pork Ribs With Black Bean Sauce
1) Clean the pork ribs.
2) Mix pork ribs with all the marinade ingredients in a large bowl. Leave covered in the fridge for at least 2-3 hours.
3) Prepare the steamer.
4) Remove the pork from the marinade and put it in a heatproof... - 89.3836
Twice Cooked Pork ( Wui Woo Yuk)
1) Clean the pork and simmer in hot water just until it is cooked through.
2) Allow the meat to cool in the fridge. Cut into thin slices.
3) Chop and dice all the vegetables as preferred.
4) To make the stock, mix together the water,... - 89.3262
Chinese Crispy Roasted Pork Belly
1. Clean and trim the pork belly. Pat dry.
2. Cut the pork belly into bite size cubes, about 1 1/2 inch.
3. Separate the white and green portion of the green onion. Smash the bulb part to release flavor and cut both green and white parts into 2... - 89.061
Chinese Red Cooked Pork Belly
1) Wash and clean the pork belly. Cut it into average-sized cubes.
2) Heat a large pan over high heat and add the pork. Fry the meat on all sides.
3) Once the meat has turned brown, add the ginger.
4) Next, add the spring onion whites... - 89.0368
Steamed Pork Patty With Dried Salted Fish
1) Marinate the fish with oil, sugar and garlic slices.
2) Prepare a steamer.
3) Place the plate with the marinated salted fish in the steamer and steam for 15 minutes.
4) In the meantime, mince the pork and place in a bowl. Add the... - 86.1699
Bbq Pork Ribs And Pork Belly
1) To make the marinade, mix all the ingredients together in a large dish.
2) Add the meat to the marinade; coat the pieces well.
3) Let the pork marinade for 5 hours, or overnight.
4) Preheat the grill.
5) To make the honey water, mix... - 85.0271
Twice Cooked Pork, Wui Woo Yuk
1. In a small bowl, mix together all the ingredients for thickener, stir to mix and set aside.
2. In a pot, put together water, ginger and green onion for stock, cover and bring to a boil.
3. Uncover and add in pork belly, wine and... - 74.5853
Chinese Skewered Pork
1) Prepare the pork into 1-inch squares.
2) In a large mixing bowl, place the pork cubes.
3) Add mustard, ginger, onion, garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper, to taste.
4) Drizzle in honey and mix all the ingredients thoroughly.
5) Place aside... - 44.8069
Chinese Pork & Vegetables
Would you like to try a Chinese Pork & Vegetables Recipe? I have learnt this Chinese Pork & Vegetables from one of my friend who has been to China quite a number of times. You should also try this Chinese Pork & Vegetables. I bet, you will love it. - 44.744
Microwave Chinese Pork And Vegetables
1) In a large, microwavable casserole, add in cooking oil, onions, carrots and red pepper.
2) Cover the casserole and cook the mixture for 3 minutes.
3) Add in the pork chops. Mix well. Cover and cook for 15 more minutes. Stir 3 to 4 times in between... - 44.3815
Chinese Pork And Rice
Melt butter in heavy frying pan.
Add the uncooked rice, season with salt and cook until rice grains turn golden.
Give it an occasional stir.
While rice is frying, cut onion and celery in thin slices, pepper in thin strips, leftover pork in small pieces.
Add... - 43.5842
Northern Chinese Pork
Debone the pork steaks, and cut up into small cubes.
Marinate in the soy sauce, sherry, and ginger.
In the meantime, peel and chop up the yellow onion, chop up the celery, and grate the carrots into coarse pieces.
Fry the drained pork in a little peanut oil... - 43.3268
Chinese Pork Strips
In large fry pan, brown meat over medium high heat.
Add 1/2 cup water, pineapple juice, salt, pepper and soy sauce.
Simmer, covered, for 30 minutes.
Add Chinese pea pods and water chestnuts.
Continue simmering for 10 minutes.
Add Chinese cabbage; cover and... - 42.8694
Microwaved Chinese Pork
Heat a browning dish in the microwave oven for 6-8 minutes, following the manufacturer's instructions.
Mix half of the cornstarch (cornflour) with the nuoc mam and vinegar to a smooth paste.
Add the sugar, garlic powder, fivespice powder, several dashes of... - 42.5482
Chinese Pork Patties With Chilli Dip
1. Heat oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas.
2. To a food processor add the chicken, lime juice, five-spice powder and soy sauce and pulse until well blended.
3. Add the pork mince, chilli and coriander and pulse again.
4. Season with salt and freshly... - 42.3424
Chinese Marinated Belly Of Pork
Remove the bones from the pork and score through the fat deeply so that the flesh is exposed.
Put the pork into a shallow dish just large enough to hold it.
Mix the remaining ingredients together and pour the mixture over the pork, making sure it penetrates... - 42.2907
Spicy Pork With Chinese Mushrooms
Spicy Chunking Pork is a delicious dish apt for pork lovers . I made this rich and filling Spicy Chunking Pork for my friends bridal shower and everyone loved it. Go ahead and try it! - 42.1026
Chinese Pork Crepes
Make the crepes using the Basic Crepe Batter.
Cut the pork fillets into small cubes.
Mix together the ginger, mustard, brown sugar, salt and soy sauce.
Add the meat and mix thoroughly.
Set aside and allow to marinate for about 45 minutes.
Drain... - 41.5987
Chinese Style Mo Shu Pork
Soak lily buds and fungus in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain.
Pinch off and discard hard tips of lily buds; cut buds in half lengthwise.
Pinch out and discard hard, knobby centers of fungus; thinly slice remaining fungus.
In a bowl,... - 41.3738
Chinese Pork Kidney
Cut the pork kidneys into very thin slices, and score them in a crisscross manner on one side.
Slice up the celery, carrots, yellow onions, and zucchini to make 1/2 cup.
Cut the pork steak into bite-size pieces.
Cook the pork steak in a hot pan or wok with... - 40.3757
Chinese Pork Tenderloin
Trim and slice the pork.
Blend 2 tbsp (30 ml) of oil with the remaining ingredients.
Pour over the pork, marinate for 4-6 hours.
Heat the remaining oil in a wok.
Drain the pork but reserve the marinade.
Fry the pork thoroughly.
Drain any excess oil.
Add the... - 40.3638
Chinese Pork And Rice
The Chinese Pork And Rice is a traditional easy to follow Chinese dish that is simply irresistible. This tasty and filling dish is always a success at parties. Try this Chinese Pork And Rice recipe! - 39.0772
Chinese Pork Skillet
In small, deep bowl combine cornstarch, soy sauce, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Add pork; stir to coat.
Brown in hot oil.
Add remaining ingredients except chow mein noodles.
Cover and simmer 20 to 25 minutes.
Serve over chow mein noodles. - 38.6892
Chinese Pork Butterfly
1 Finely chop or crush the garlic. Slice the spring onions (scallions), pork, mushrooms and bamboo shoots into small strips. Keep each in a separate bowl.
2 Cook the butterfly shapes in boiling salted water for 5 minutes. Drain and run cold water over... - 37.968
Roast Pork Tenderloin Chinese Style
Combine chicken stock, soy, honey, sherry, lemon juice, garlic, cinnamon, salt, and ginger.
Marinate the meat for 2 hours in this mixture.
Drain meat, reserving marinade.
Coat meat with cornstarch.
Place in a shallow roasting pan.
Bake in a moderately slow... - 37.54
Pork And Vegetable Stew Chinese
1. Heat the pork fat in a large frying pan. Cut the lean pork into thin strips or small cubes and brown it in the fat, stirring it 5 or 6 minutes.
2. Add the celery, onions, boiling water or chicken broth. Cover and simmer 10 minutes.
3. Add the mushrooms,... - 36.9501
Chinese Pork And Pasta
Asian night! Time to bring out the chopsticks for delicious noodles, pork and veggies. - 36.8878
Bbq Chinese Pork
Place all marinade ingredients (not the pork) in a saucepan and bring just to a simmer.
Simmer 2-3 minutes to dissolve the honey.
Cool until cold.
Place the pork and marinade in a plastic bag together and marinade 24 hours.
Prepare a grill.
Cook over indirect... - 36.5535
Chinese Pork Strips
This is an amazing Chinese Pork Strips recipe. This delicious pork on rice preparation is sure to win you some fans. Try this Chinese Pork Strips if you were looking for a tasty and unique pork dish apt for a party. - 36.3815
Pork Chinese Style
Pork Chinese Style is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. Try this Pork Chinese Style; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 36.3659
Chinese Pork & Vegetable Stir Fry
In 12-inch skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat; brown pork.
Remove and set aside.
In same skillet, heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil and cook vegetables, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce... - 35.946
Vegetables With Pork Chinese Style
Melt butter in wok or skillet.
Add celery; stir-fry 5 minutes.
Stir in peppers, mushrooms, and onions; stir-fry 5 minutes.
Stir in pork and bouillon; bring to boil.
Reduce heat; simmer 5 minutes.
Blend cornstarch with soy sauce, ginger, salt, and pepper; stir... - 35.6698
Pork Chops In Chinese Rice
Pork Chops In Chinese Rice are my families favorite pork dish. I have been making this filling and delicious dish for a few years now. This Pork Chops In Chinese Rice recipe is simple fantastic. - 33.0633
1) Thaw the frozen pork casserole.
2) Reheat the casserole and add all the ingredients just before 30 minutes of the end of reaheating. ... - 32.4717
Chinese Pork has a fine taste. Chinese Pork gets its taste from pork mixed with vegetable soup and soy sauce. Chinese Pork is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 32.4274
Chinese Pork Saute
In skillet, brown pork in hot oil.
Add next 3 ingredients; then add broth.
Steam, covered, over high heat about 3 minutes.
Combine cornstarch and 2 tablespoons cold water; push vegetables aside and add cornstarch mixture to broth; cook and stir till slightly... - 31.509
Chinese Pork Appetizers
In a bowl, combine soy, oil, garlic, chile, sugar, anise seeds, cinnamon, and cloves.
Cut pork into 1/4 to 1/2inch-thick strips about 1 inch wide.
Stir into soy mixture; cover and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours, stirring several times.
Thread meat onto small... - 30.8907
Chinese Style Pork
1. In a skillet heat the oil, add the onion and cook until transparent. Add the pork, chicken broth, celery, mushrooms and bean sprouts and simmer five minutes.
2. Blend the cornstarch, sugar, salt, pepper, soy sauce and water. Add to the simmering mixture... - 29.325
During last 15 minutes, add: 1 cup unsweetened pineapple cubes Serve with boiled rice. - 27.838
Chun King Chinese Pork Slices
1. In a large bowl, combine jelly or jam, sherry, soy sauce, garlic and five-spice powder.
2. Add tenderloins, turning to coat.
3. Cover and marinate in refrigerator overnight, turning once or twice.
4. Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C).
5. Remove meat from... - 26.7616
Chinese Pork Salad
Marinate pork in stir-fry sauce. In large nonstick skillet, stir-fry pork and onion over medium-high heat 4 to 5 minutes. In large bowl, toss pork mixture together with remaining ingredients. - 26.7616
Chinese Corn Crepes With Grilled Pork
Marinate Grilled Pork.
Meanwhile, wrap stacked crepes in foil and reheat in a 350° oven until warm (about 15 minutes). - 19.4675
Sweet And Sour Boneless Pork
The Kitchen Witch demonstrates how to make moist, crispy deep fried sweet and sour pork the old fashioned way! - 0
Chinese Pork Recipes By Category