- » Chinese Pink Sauce
Chinese Pink Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chinese pink sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chinese pink sauce recipes.
Chinese Pork Tenderloin With Garlic Sauce
Preheat oven to 450° F.
Place the pork on a flat roasting rack set inside a lightly greased roasting pan.
Roast for 15 to 17 minutes or until the center is still just barely pink.
(The meat will continue cooking once it is removed from the oven.) Remove from... - 41.4139
Chinese Dumplings With Peanut Sauce
To make peanut sauce, mix peanut butter and oil until smooth.
Add soy, sugar, sesame oil, garlic, and red pepper; stir until smooth.
Cover and chill if made ahead, but let come to room temperature before serving.
To make filling, mix pork, water chestnuts,... - 44.2866
Shrimp With Hoisin Sauce
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
Shell and devein shrimp.
Halve shrimp lengthwise.
(If shrimp are large, halve again crosswise.) For sauce, stir together water, sherry, hoisin sauce, and cornstarch.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking... - 46.2475
Shrimp In Lobster Sauce
A rich pork and egg sauce known as LOBSTER SAUCE is served with stir fried shrimp. Other sea food can also be used such as lobster, scallops, or Alaskan king crab. - 32.8154
Pork Sauce For Noodles
1. Mince or grind pork. Mince scallion. Blend cornstarch and water to a paste.
2. Heat oil. Add minced scallion and stir-fry a few times. Add pork; stir-fry until it loses its pinkness. Then stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes more over medium-low heat. 3. Sprinkle with... - 21.8149
Noodles N Brown Bean Sauce
Noodles n Brown Bean Sauce is as good as any Chinese noodles recipe. You will love to have Noodles n Brown Bean Sauce again and again. So get ready! - 36.5827
Shrimp With Orange Mustard Sauce
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a medium bowl. Add the shrimp; stir to coat. Set aside for 20 minutes. Combine the sauce ingredients in a small serving bowl; set aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°. Place the shrimp on a rack in a foil-lined baking... - 30.5956
Lamb Patties With Plum Sauce
In 2-quart (8 x 8) baking dish, combine lamb, salt and pepper.
Shape into 4 patties and arrange in same baking dish.
Cook uncovered, 3 minutes.
Drain and turn patties; top with plum preserves and sprinkle with lemon juice.
Cook uncovered, 2 minutes or until... - 26.8467
Poached Shrimp With Egg Sauce
1 Shell and devein shrimp. Shred lettuce.
2. Bring water to a boil. Add salt, sherry and shrimp; then simmer, uncovered, until shrimp turn bright pink (about 4 minutes). Drain, discarding liquid. Cut shrimp in bite-size pieces and keep warm.
3. Beat egg yolks... - 34.3243
Shrimp With Hot Sauce
Shrimp With Hot Sauce is a unique and winning shrimp preparation that is perfect for your special dinner treats at home. Surprise your family with this unique dish. I am sure they will love Shrimp With Hot Sauce. - 45.4495
Shrimp With Lobster Sauce
Shrimp With Lobster Sauce is a unique and winning shrimp preparation that my family and relatives looks forward to having for every weekend luncheon. This is perfect for your dinner parties all around the year too. Surprise your guests with this exquisite... - 46.8256
Cantonese Lobster And Pork In Black Bean Sauce
Lobster Cantonese is a tasty appetizer. Lobster Cantonese gets taste from lobster mixed with pork and coated with sauce. Lobster Cantonese is loved by meat eaters around the world. - 43.4855
Noodles N Meat Sauce
My mother used to make this Noodles n Meat Sauce every time I asked for a Chinese noodles dish. Noodles n Meat Sauce does taste great simply because meat sauce is awesome on noodles. Do make it for your kids! - 40.8772
Spaghetti Squash With Peking Sauce
1 To Prepare Squash: Leave skin on and remove seeds with a spoon. Place stock in a saucepan. Stand squash cut side up in saucepan, cover, and bring liquid to a boil. Simmer 20 minutes until squash is tender.
2 Remove squash and scrape out flesh in long... - 32.8128
Shrimp In Lobster Sauce
1. In a wok, heat oil. Add garlic and green onions. Stir-fry 1 minute.
2. Add pork and stir-fry 3 to 4 minutes, until no longer pink.
3. Stir in shrimp and stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes, or until pink.
4. Combine soy sauce, black bean paste, sherry, sugar, salt and... - 38.1369
Leg Of Lamb With Plum Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F/ Gas 4). Put lamb in a roasting tin, season with pepper and baste with red wine. Roast for 1 1/2-2 hours, opting for shorter time if you like your lamb 'pink'. Halfway through cooking time add onion and plums to tin. Baste... - 35.8283
Shredded Pork With Sweet Bean Sauce
I am known among my circle of friends for this wonderful Shredded Pork With Sweet Bean Sauce! I have been told that my dinner spread will never be complete without this yummy pork preparation! Try this Shredded Pork With Sweet Bean Sauce recipe for yourself! - 45.5188
Chicken Wings With Sweet & Pungent Sauce
Cut chicken wings in sections; save wing tips for broth.
In a bowl combine soy, sherry, five-spice, salt, garlic, and ginger.
Add chicken and stir to coat.
Cover and refrigerate fori hour.
In a wide frying pan, pour salad oil to a depth of 1 1/2 inches and... - 42.5539
Sherried Pork Sauce For Noodles
1. Mince or grind pork.
2. Dice vegetables. Cut scallions in 1/2 inch sections. Crush garlic.
3. Combine brown sugar, sherry, soy sauce, tomato sauce and stock.
4. Heat oil. Add scallions and garlic; stir-fry to brown lightly. Add minced pork; stir-fry until... - 35.5735
Fried Chicken With Plum Sauce
Prepare plum sauce and set aside.
Skin and bone chicken; cut in pieces roughly 2 inches square.
Pound chicken lightly with the back of a cleaver or heavy knife so each piece is of uniform thickness.
In a bowl, combine soy, water, the 1 tablespoon cornstarch,... - 42.6246
Bean Threads With Hot Bean Sauce
Bean Threads With Hot Bean Sauce has a fine taste. Bean Threads With Hot Bean Sauce gets its taste from mushroom mixed with pork and chicken broth, flavored with sherry. Bean Threads With Hot Bean Sauce is loved by meat consumer across the globe. - 45.1876
Spaghetti Squash With Peking Sauce
Here are simple instructions on what to do and how to make Spaghetti Squash With Peking Sauce. The primary ingredient in this is squash. A lip-smacking Main Dish, this Spaghetti Squash With Peking Sauce completes your spread. Spaghetti Squash With Peking... - 36.1235