- » Chinese Peanut
Chinese Peanut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chinese peanut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chinese peanut recipes.
Wegmans Lo Mein Salad With Peanut Sauce And Pan-seared Scallops
Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson shares this quick weeknight meal idea. The peanut sauce made with coconut creme makes this recipe a kid favorite. If you want dinner is a hurry, this recipe delivers. It takes 15 minutes to make. You can't even get take... - 147.851
Raw Rice Paper Spring Rolls With Peanut Dipping Sauce
When it’s raw, it’s real! There is nothing better than eating something so fresh, straight out of your garden! If you are on the path of healthy, natural and organic eating then this recipe is one that you must have. Here is an raw-some recipe that is... - 124.782
Heart-healthy Szechuan Style Chicken With Peanut Sauce
All you Chinese food lovers on a healthy diet, this Szechuan-style chicken with peanuts is a recipe you should not miss. This tastes much better than any take-out and is ten times healthier! If you don’t believe it you will have to try it. Chef Binks and... - 124.254
Chinese New Year Cake - Yau Kwok
1) Sieve the flour into a big mixing bowl and remove 30g for use later.
2) Add in the lard and mix till well blended.
3) Add in the sugar and mix well.
4) Add in all the oil and half of the lightly beaten egg and mix well.
5) Slowly add in the some of... - 89.1218
Fried Coconut Shrimp With Peanut Butter Sauce
Here is an excellent appetizer, coconut shrimp with peanut butter sauce is an with a fantastic taste. The chef here has presented this wonderful crispy fried shrimp with a sauce prepared with peanut butter. This recipe is worth trying for a family get... - 75.9827
Fruits And Vegetables With Peanut Sauce
I love enjoying fruits and vegetable with the saucy feel and this Fruits And Vegetables With Peanut Sauce is just amazing a recipe to try! The rich and tasty oriental flavoring makes this a wonderfl side dish to serve eother as a salad or may be as a dessert.... - 48.6418
Oriental Chicken In Peanut Sauce
Prepare macaroni as directed on package, adding 2 tablespoons lemon juice to cooking water.
In 2-quart casserole, combine broccoli, onion, garlic and 2 tablespoons water.
Microwave at High for 6 to 8 minutes, or until tender-crisp,... - 48.4403
Bean Curd & Peanut Salad
Bean Curd & Peanut Salad has a refreshing taste. Bean Curd & Peanut Salad gets its taste from beans mixed with curd and flavored with white wine and red pepper. Bean Curd & Peanut Salad is served as appetizer in many food joints across the world. - 45.5273
Chinese Dumplings With Peanut Sauce
To make peanut sauce, mix peanut butter and oil until smooth.
Add soy, sugar, sesame oil, garlic, and red pepper; stir until smooth.
Cover and chill if made ahead, but let come to room temperature before serving.
To make filling, mix pork, water chestnuts,... - 44.2866
Peanut Butter Orange Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a bowl, sift all the dry ingredients together, then gently cut in the peanut butter.
3) Combine the egg, milk, and orange rind, then stir into the dry mixture alongwith the peanuts and blend well.... - 43.6268
Peanut Dipped Kabobs
1) In a bowl, blend all the marinade ingredients.
2) Add the ham cubes in the marinade and coat evenly. Cover and marinate for about 30 minutes.
3) Start the broiler and set at medium.
4) With a slotted spoon take out the ham cubes and... - 43.464
Glass Noodles With Peanut Sauce
Combine marinade ingredients in a small bowl.
Add chicken and stir to coat.
Set aside for 30 minutes.
Combine peanut sauce ingredients in another bowl and set aside.
Bring 4 cups water to a boil in a medium saucepan.
Add noodles, stirring to separate... - 43.2344
Shanghai Tofu & Peanut Salad
Cut tofu crosswise into 1-inch-thick slices.
Place in a colander; rinse with cold water and let drain for 10 minutes, then place between paper towels and gently press out excess water.
Place tofu on a wire rack in a shallow baking pan and brush all surfaces... - 43.0905
Surprise Peanut Cookies
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Cream the sugar and shortening together, bean in the egg yolks until light and fluffy.
3) Stir in the almond extract and flour sifted with the baking powder.
4) Shape the mixture into 24 balls,... - 42.4715
Chicken Thighs With Thai Peanut Sauce
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Put the oven rack in in the third oven shelf.
3.Put a baking sheet with foil on it.
4.Spray vegetable oil cooking spray on the same.
5.Take a large sized bowl, combine oil, garlic and salt in it and... - 41.5372
Mandarin Peanut Mold
1 In a bowl, combine reserved orange liquid and orange juice.
2 Add in water, just enough to measure 2 cups.
3 In a pan, heat 1 cup of the liquid to boiling.
4 Pour over the gelatin, stirring until dissolved.
5 Stir in the ginger.
6 Place... - 41.1567
Creamy Peanut Soup
Stir-fry sesame seeds and peanuts in a wok over low heat until golden.
Remove from wok with a large spoon and place in blender.
Add 2 cups water.
Blend at high speed until smooth.
Strain mixture through a double thickness of cheesecloth into a large... - 40.746
Cold Marinated Peanuts
1 Immerse the peanuts in a pot of boiling water for about 2 minutes to blanch.
2 Drain them and allow them to cool.
3 The skins should come off easily.
4 Put the blanched peanuts in a bowl.
5 Mix in all the other ingredients.
6 Let the... - 37.4977
Indonesian Pork And Peanut Sate
1. Place the rice in a large saucepan, and cover with 900 ml / 17 pints / 3 1/4 cups of boiling salted water, stir and simmer uncovered for about 15 minutes until the liquid has been absorbed. Switch off the heat, cover and stand for 5 minutes.
2. Slice the... - 36.7708
Peanut Butter Garlic Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2) Combine the peanut butter, butter or margarine, garlic and salt together.
3) Slice the bread loaf into 1-inch slices then spread the mixture in between the slices.
4) Wrap them in foil and bake in the... - 34.8822
Spicy Peanut Dip
1. In an electric mixer, combine peanuts with chilli powder, lemon juice and garlic. Grind till coarse in texture.
2. Add sesame oil and grind once.
3. Gradually add oil in a thin stream and blend till smooth.
4. Season with soy sauce, as... - 34.366
1. Soak the noodles according to the packet instructions and drain well.
2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a preheated wok or very large frying pan and cook the garlic and onion for 3 minutes, or until beginning to soften. Add the peppers and courgettes and cook... - 34.2798
White Cut Chicken With Spicy Peanut Sauce
Place chicken in a 2-quart pan with the onion, ginger, sherry, salt, sugar, and water.
Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes.
Remove from heat and let stand until chicken is cool enough to handle.
Strain broth and save for soup.
Remove and discard... - 34.2704
Peanut Fried Rice With Soy Broccoli
1. Combine chicken breasts, shrimp spice, instant onion, salt and water in a large saucepan; cover. Simmer 30 minutes, or until chicken is tender. Remove from broth and cool until easy to handle. Strain broth into a 4-cup measure; add water if needed to make... - 32.231
Slow Cooked Sweet Peanut Soup
Rinse peanuts in cold water.
Place rinsed peanuts and 10 cups water in a large saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Cover and reduce heat.
Simmer 3 to 4 hours until peanuts are very tender.
Stir in sugar.
Bring to a boil uncovered over medium heat.
When sugar has... - 31.2952
Chinese Stir Fried Celery
1. String and slice celery stalks diagonally, 1/8th inch thick.
2. In a large wok or skillet, heat oil over a medium flame.
3. Add celery and stir-fry for 5-7 minutes until tender crisp.
4. Serve immediately while hot. - 31.0647
Basic Noodles And Peanut Soup
I tasted one of its kind from my Chinese friend's place the other day and instantly fell in love with the Basic Noodles n Soup. Updating myself with a few tips from her, I ventured into this Basic Noodles n Soup. It was simply great! - 29.7102
Sweet Peanut Soup
1. Heat water to lukewarm; then stir in baking soda.
2. Add raw peanuts and bring to a boil. Then simmer, covered, until completely softened (about 1 1/2 hours).
3. Add brown sugar and cook, stirring, until dissolved - 20.7551
Chinese Peanut Recipes By Category