- » Chinese Pea
Chinese Pea Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chinese Pea recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chinese Pea recipes.
Chinese Beef With Peas And Peanuts
Thaw peas slightly.
Pour peanuts into hot oil in a wok or large frying pan.
Turn off heat and let peanuts stand about 1 1/2 minutes until golden.
Drain, leaving 1 tablespoon oil.
Stir-fry onion, garlic, and celery and then add ground beef.
Cook briskly until... - 43.9356
Chinese Pork And Snow Peas
1. In a bowl, blend the cornstarch and the broth until smooth. Keep aside.
2. In an oblong dish, pour the oil.
3. In the microwave, heat the oil for 2 minutes at Medium-High.
4. Add the pork, soy sauce and garlic and stir them in.
5. In... - 43.4829
Pork And Chinese Pea Pods
Mix pork and margarine in 15-oz casserole [1-qt casserole].
Cover tightly and microwave on medium (275 watts), stirring every 3 min, until pork is no longer pink, 3 to 5 min [6 to 9 min].
Mix water, cornstarch, bouillon (dry), soy sauce, mustard, ginger and... - 43.2153
Chinese Snow Pea Pods
1) In a skillet, heat oil.
2) Add in the onions, garlic, salt and water chestnuts. Saute well till the onions brown.
3) Next, add in the pea pods, soy sauce and chicken stock.
4) Cover the skillet and cook for 5 minutes.
5) Take the lid off the the... - 41.2961
Chinese Peas And Shrimp
Thaw frozen shrimp.
Heat oil in heavy skillet till bubbly; add shrimp and cook quickly till pink, 3 to 5 minutes.
Add pea pods, onion, ginger, and garlic; toss and cook over high heat for 1 minute.
Combine cornstarch, sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Add soy... - 37.7773
Chinese Peas is an irresistible mouth watering side dish recipe which you would love to serve to your loved ones. Try this Chinese Peas; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this. - 37.4686
Chinese Style Snow Peas
1. Dry pods between paper towels.
2. In a large, heavy skillet or wok, heat oil over medium heat for 1 minute
3. Add pea pods, and stir-fry 2 minutes.
4. Reduce the flame and cover skillet stew for 2 minutes, shaking pan frequently, until peas are... - 37.3511
Chinese Pea Pod And Shrimp Salad
1) Over rapidly boiling water, steam the cauliflower for about 3 minutes.
2) To this, add the pea pods. Cook for 2 minutes.
3) Remove from the heat.
4) Quickly place under cold running water.
5) Drain the mixture thoroughly.
6) To a large mixing bowl,... - 36.9392
Stir Fried Chinese Pea Pods
All you need is Chinese pea pods and you can get this Stir Fried Chinese Pea Pods ready for your family. Stir Fried Chinese Pea Pods will be more than a treat to your family. Surprise them! - 22.5072
Crisp Chinese Pea Pods
Steam the pea pods in one cup water for 2-3 minutes only.
The pea pods should be crisp when served.
A few drops of lemon juice will hold the bright green color.
Serve immediately. - 21.9555
Chinese Pea Recipes By Category