- » Chinese Pancake
Chinese Pancake Recipes
Chinese pancakes are made from dough and are usually savory or sweet. There are many styles of making the pancakes depending upon the region. The pancakes are served at Chinese restaurants as side dish to be eaten ... More »
Chinese Onion Pancake
Ying demonstrates how to make a favorite northern Chinese dish, Onion Pancakes, step-by-step. Onion pancakes is one of her hometown's recipe. It's soft, delicious and will become your family's favorite instantly. - 115.56
1) To make the pancakes, in a bowl, mix together the sugar and eggs.
2) In a separate bowl, mix together the milk and flour.
3) Slowly incorporate the first mixture into the second, adding more milk as required.
4) Add the oil, vanilla extract and salt... - 89.4207
Chinese Spring Onion Pancake
1) In a large bowl, mix the flour with 100 milliliters of water. Stir well, and then add the remaining water.
2) Stir well, add more water if needed, and then cover the batter and let it rest for about 10 minutes.
3) Once the batter has rested, add the... - 89.3044
Chinese Fried Thin Pancake
1. To make the batter, in a bowl, combine the flours and salt. Gradually add water, while whisking or stirring to get a smooth batter.
2. Add the oil to the batter and then blend in the egg, whisking lightly until incorporated.
3. Add seasonings and... - 85.7991
How To Cook Chinese Multilayer Beef Pancake (京东肉饼）
Now need to look out for Chinese multilayer beef pancake in the restaurants. You can easily make this dish with very less ingredients at home. Watch out the video for ingredients and recipe detail. - 77.2743
Chinese Shrimp Pancakes
1) Prepare the pancakes using 1 cup of store-bought pancake mix. Follow the package directions. Once prepared, keep the pancakes aside.
2) Preheat the oven at moderate temperature.
3) In a saucepan, melt butter. Saute the water chestnuts... - 45.4587
Mix salt in flour.
Place in deep bowl.
Pour in boiling water.
Stir quickly until all flour is dampened.
Place dough on pastry board and knead until smooth.
Add more hot water or flour if necessary to make a stiff dough.
Roll out 1 inch thick.
Cut into 2-inch... - 44.3232
Chinese Shrimp Pancakes
Chinese Shrimp Pancakes has a lovely taste. Chinese Shrimp Pancakes gets its taste from shrimp cooked with seafood soup and soy sauce. Chinese Shrimp Pancakes is inspired by many food outlets around the world. - 41.7994
1) In a bowl, sift flour and salt.
2) Make a well and add boiling water.
3) Knead on lightly floured surface until smooth.
4) The dough should be stiff, so add more water or flour if needed.
5) Role the dough until 1 inch thick.
6) Cut... - 37.6553
Peking Lau Ping
Peking Lau Ping is a delicious and addictive Chinese preparation that you just shouldn€™t miss. Go ahead, grab the opportunity and try making Peking Lau Ping at home! - 37.1857
1) Into a large bowl sift the flour, then gradually stir in the boiling water, mix well vigorously and knead into a firm dough.
2) Form 2 pieces of the dough, roll into sausages and cut into 12 equal pieces.
3) Press each piece with the... - 36.5293
To make the pancakes, sift the flour and salt into a bowl. Make a well in the centre. Beat the egg and add it to the flour. Pour in half the milk and mix to a smooth batter. Add the remaining milk and allow to stand for 1 hour.
Melt a little fat in a... - 36.2114
Chinese Breakfast Pancakes
1 In a large bowl, put the flour.
2 Gradually stir the hot water into the flour, mixing all the while with a fork until the water is fully incorporated.
3 Add in more water if the mixture appears dry.
4 Remove the mixture from the bowl and... - 35.799
1) In a large bowl, stir the water into 2 cups of the flour, adding more if required and make a rough dough.
2) On a floured board or in a food processor, knead the dough until it is smooth.
3) In an oiled bowl, place it and cover with plastic... - 35.7728
Hoisin Chicken With Chinese Pancakes
Mix the marinade ingredients in a deep bowl.
Add chicken, toss and marinate for 1 hour.
Thread skewers with chicken pieces, green onion, tangerine pieces, and green peppers.
Preheat the grill.
Set skewers on the grid over ashen coals.
Grill chicken, turning... - 35.5224
The Chinese pancakes used to wrap food, such as duck shown in the picture, are made quite differently from the batter mixture.
Put the flour into a bowl and gradually add boiling water until you have a soft pliable dough that can be kneaded.
Knead for 5 to 6... - 33.9206
Quick Chinese Pancakes
1. Place flour in a large bowl. Pour boiling water over flour and stir with a wooden spoon until it clumps together.
2. Knead on a floured work surface until dough is soft and smooth, about 5 minutes. Form dough into ball, cover with an inverted bowl, and let... - 27.8435
1. Boil water; then gradually add to flour, blending with a wooden spoon. Transfer the dough to a board and knead until soft (do not work it too much). Cover with a damp towel and let stand 15 to 20 minutes.
2. Flour the board lightly. Roll and pull out the... - 26.6483
1. To the eggs in a medium-sized bowl add the sprouts, water chestnuts, snow peas, and soy sauce. Heat a small 5- to 6-inch skillet. Brush with oil.
2. Pour 1/2 cup of the egg mixture into the skillet, tilting the pan to cover the surface. Cover and cook over... - 25.5488
1 In a pan, bring water to a boil. Add flour, all at once, and stir very quickly with a wooden spoon to combine. Remove from pan and knead mixture on a floured board until smooth, about 10 minutes. Cover with a damp towel and let stand for 10 minutes.
2 Form... - 24.8582
Chinese Pancake Recipes By Category