- » Chinese Orange Almond
Chinese Orange Almond Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chinese orange almond recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chinese orange almond recipes.
Mandarin Almond Cream Sauce
1) In a saucepan, heat butter.
2) Add almonds and saute till lightly browned.
3) Remove almonds and keep aside.
4) In a bowl, add reserved liquid from oranges and cornstarch and mix well.
5) Add to the saucepan and mix well.
6) Allow to boil stirring... - 44.4629
Spicy Orange Almond Tea
Pour 2 cups boiling water over tea bags; cover and steep 5 minutes.
Remove and discard tea bags.
Set steeped tea aside.
Combine 1 cup water, cinnamon sticks, sugar, and pumpkin pie spice in a saucepan,- bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer for 10... - 44.388
Almond Jelly With Fresh Oranges
1 In a small bowl, put the gelatine.
2 Pour in half the water to dissolve the gelatine.
3 In a small pot, bring the remaining water to a boil.
4 Pour the hot water into the gelatine.
5 Stir until the gelatine has completely dissolved.
6 In... - 41.4979
Chinese Mandarin Almond Custard
1) In a small saucepan, soften the gelatin in water for 5 minutes.
2) Stir over a low heat, until the gelatin is dissolved.
3) Stir in honey, then blend in the skim milk and almond extract.
4) In four 1/2-cup molds, pour the mixture and refrigerate... - 38.7344
You May Also Like!
Almond Lake With Mandarin Oranges
Almond Lake With Mandarin Oranges is an amazing dessert which you really have to try at home. I served it at the last party and the guest loved it.Try this Almond Lake With Mandarin Oranges recipe and you will understand why. - 30.5065
In large glass bowl, cook butter on roast (7) for 1 1/2 minutes or until melted.
Add celery and onion.
Cook on high (9) for 2 minutes or until vegetables are cooked.
Mix in orange juice, water, and salt.
Cover, cook on high (9) for 6 minutes or until... - 38.6871
Chinese Orange Salad
In large salad bowl, combine salad greens, oranges, celery and green onion.
In 9-inch round baking dish or pie plate, combine almonds and 1 tablespoon oil.
Microwave at High for 3 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes, or just until almonds begin to brown, stirring... - 48.4923
Spicy Orange Chicken
Spicy Orange Chicken is a very easy to prepare delicious recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Spicy Orange Chicken dish; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 46.0351
1. In small bowl, sprinkle gelatin over 1/4 cup cold water and let it stand for 5 minutes to soften.
2. In medium saucepan, combine boiling water with 3 tablespoons sugar and boil for 2 minutes.
3. Remove from heat and stir in milk.
4. Add softened... - 42.4037
Combine cinnamon, cloves, salt and pepper in small bowl and sprinkle over the chicken.
Heat oil in skillet, add chicken and brown.
Remove from skillet and set aside.
Saute the garlic and onion for 5 minutes in the same skillet.
Return the chicken and add the... - 42.7288
Beet, Orange, And Almond Salad
1.Take a small bowl and over this, peel and section orange, reserving the juice.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, put in orange sections, scallion, beets and toss to combine well.
3.To the reserved orange juice, add vinegar, oil and using a wire whisk beat... - 36.7572
Almond Fortune Cookies
Cream shortening and sugars.
Add orange peel, vanilla extract and egg and beat well.
Combine flour, salt and baking powder.
Add to creamed mixture and blend.
Stir in almonds.
Fold paper slips with fortunes into small squares and place on bottom of balls of... - 43.383
Mandarin Orange Salad
1)Combine lettuce ,bibb or romaine lettuce ,onions, mandarin oranges and almonds in a large bowl.
2)Serve with sweet and sour dressing. - 33.1255
In a pan, sprinkle gelatin over water; let stand for 5 minutes to soften.
Place over medium heat and, stirring, heat until gelatin dissolves.
Add sugar and stir until it dissolves.
Remove from heat and stir in half-and-half and almond extract.
Pour into 6... - 27.8491