- » Chinese Nut Soup
Chinese Nut Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chinese nut soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chinese nut soup recipes.
Creamy Almond Soup
Stir-fry sesame seeds in a small saucepan over medium heat until golden.
Place toasted sesame seeds in blender with 1 cup water.
Blend at high speed until smooth.
Place sesame seed mixture in a large saucepan.
Add almond paste and sugar; mix well.
Add 6 cups... - 41.2819
Creamy Peanut Soup
Stir-fry sesame seeds and peanuts in a wok over low heat until golden.
Remove from wok with a large spoon and place in blender.
Add 2 cups water.
Blend at high speed until smooth.
Strain mixture through a double thickness of cheesecloth into a large... - 40.746
Slow Cooked Sweet Peanut Soup
Rinse peanuts in cold water.
Place rinsed peanuts and 10 cups water in a large saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Cover and reduce heat.
Simmer 3 to 4 hours until peanuts are very tender.
Stir in sugar.
Bring to a boil uncovered over medium heat.
When sugar has... - 31.2952
Sweet Peanut Soup
1. Heat water to lukewarm; then stir in baking soda.
2. Add raw peanuts and bring to a boil. Then simmer, covered, until completely softened (about 1 1/2 hours).
3. Add brown sugar and cook, stirring, until dissolved - 20.7551
You May Also Like!
Chinese Almond Rice
Brown bite-sized pieces of sausage, green pepper, onions and celery together.
Add salt and pepper.
Add rice and brown, stirring frequently.
Cook soup in water for 10 minutes.
Add sausage and rice mixture to soup.
Bake at 350 degrees about 45... - 38.9069
Duck Soup is a perfect appetizer. Duck Soup gets its lovely taste from duck cooked with mushrooms and cornstarch, flavored with sherry. Duck Soup is inspired by many restaurants across the globe. - 44.762
Winter Melon Soup
Choose a winter melon that will hold at least 6 cups (1.5 litres) liquid.
Cut off the top or, if the melon is very large, slice it in half.
Carve the skin decoratively.
Remove central fibre and seeds.
Scrape out some of the flesh, leaving about 2 cm (3/4 in)... - 46.956
Red Bean Soup
1) If dried lotus nuts are to be used, then, soak in hot water for 1 1/2 hours
2) Drain, peel and use a toothpick to push out the bitter central core.
3) If using tinned nuts, drain and discard liquid.
4) In warm water, soak the red... - 40.6038
1) Thaw the green peas and frozen shrimp for 2 minutes.
2) Take a baking dish and grease with salad oil.
3) Add ginger along with the thawed shrimp to it.
4) Cook for a minute.
5) Add the chopped leeks, green peas, sliced mushrooms and celery along... - 45.951
Chinese Chicken Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a small bowl, dissolve the seasoned stock base in water.
3) In another bowl, combine the stock base with mushroom soup, chicken, onions, cashew nuts and half of the Chow mein noodles.
4) In a... - 39.7873
Chinese Noodle Tuna Casserole
1 Preheat the oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit.
2 In a bowl, mix soup and water.
3 Add in 1 cup of noodles, tuna, celery and onion.
4 Toss lightly.
5 In an ungreased casserole, put the mixture and top with the remaining... - 39.4723
Chinese Style Tuna Casserole
Combine all the ingredients, reserving 1 cup of the noodles, and stir gently until well bended.
Spread in a shallow 1-quart casserole.
Bake in a moderate oven, 350°, 20 minutes.
Spread the remaining noodles over the top and bake 5 minutes longer. - 31.3796
Chinese Cashew Chicken
Boil chicken and save broth.
Set aside 1/2 cup crisp noodles.
Combine remaining ingredients and place in a greased casserole - 2 quart.
Sprinkle reserved noodles over top.
Bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes. - 32.3459
Vegan Soy Beef Tomato With Chinese Cake Noodle
Chef Paul Onishi shows you how to make a soy based beef tomato recipe and serves it with a noodle cake. The recipe is unique as it combines ingredients and dishes from different parts of the world. This can be a nice celebration dish to whip up next time the... - 104.691