- » Chinese Nut
Chinese Nut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chinese Nut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chinese Nut recipes.
Apple Nut Log
1. In mixing bowl combine cream cheese, apple juice and nutmeg and blend until smooth.
2. Pour lemon juice over chopped apples.
3. Add apples and 3/4 cup of pecans to cheese mixture blend well.
4. Shape into one 6-inch log and roll in remaining chopped... - 39.2272
You May Also Like!
Chinese Stir Fried Vegetable With Cashew Nuts
If you are a Chinese food lover this yummy dish would soon make you forget the Chinese restaurant that you used to frequent. This stir fried vegetable dish is not only eye appealing but is tasty and healthy too. Roasted cashew nuts add an interesting element... - 113.259
Sugared Chestnut Balls
1 Score chestnuts. Plunge into boiling water and cook until their shells burst open (20 to 25 minutes). Drain, then let cool and shell.
2. Mince or grind chestnut meats, or force them through a ricer. Blend with honey and shape into small balls.
3. Combine... - 19.4631
Chinese Chicken With Cashew Nuts
1) In a bowl, mix in all the ingredients for the marinade.
2) Add chicken to the marinade. Keep aside for 10 minutes.
3) In a heavy frying-pan heat 1 tablespoon oil.
4) Fry cashew nuts till golden brown. Keep aside.
5) Fry mushroom in... - 43.6462
Melt chocolate and butterscotch chips over hot water.
Pour over noodles and nuts.
Drop from tea- spoon onto waxed paper; cool. - 25.0587
Sift together cake flour, baking powder, sugar replacement, and salt.
Add dates and walnuts.
Slowly add water and stir to make a soft dough.
Spread in well greased 8 in. (20 cm) sq. pan.
Bake at 350°F (175°C) for about 40 minutes.
Score into 1 in. (2.5 cm)... - 32.8407
Spiced Roasted Peanuts
1. Preheat the oven to 275 degrees. Meanwhile heat water; stir in salt to dissolve, then Five Spices.
2. Add raw peanuts and mix well together. Then pour mixture onto a roasting pan and spread out flat.
3. Roast until peanuts are a pale golden stirring at... - 19.445
Creamy Peking Dust
1. Score chestnuts by making a crisscross cut on the flat side of each one.
2. Bring water to a boil. Add chestnuts and cook until soft Drain, let cool and shell.
3. Mince or grind chestnut meats; then blend in sugar and salt. Shape the mixture as a mound on... - 27.4872
1. Shell walnuts. Bring water to a boil; then pour over walnuts. Let stand 2 minutes; drain well.
2. Add sugar and toss to coat. Let stand overnight to dry.
3. Heat oil and fry walnuts quickly until golden (watch for burning). Drain on paper toweling. - 19.7698
Chinese Fried Walnuts
1. In 4-quart saucepan over high heat, heat water to boiling; add walnuts and heat to boiling; cook 1 minute. Rinse walnuts under running hot water; drain. Wash and dry saucepan.
2. In large bowl, with rubber spatula gently stir warm walnuts with sugar until... - 25.12
Glazed Chestnut Balls
1. Prepare chestnut balls with honey as in steps 1 and 2 above.
2. Bring water to a boil; then stir in sugar and cream of tartar. Cook over medium-low heat, without further stirring, until the syrup begins to darken.
3. Remove pan from heat and set at once in... - 19.8423
Baked Chinese Chews
Beat eggs until light; add sugar and beat thoroughly.
Combine flour, salt and baking powder; add to creamed mixture.
Fold in dates and nuts.
Spoon into a greased 13x9x2-inch pan and bake at 300° for 35 minutes.
Cut into bars: when cool remove from pan.
Dust... - 31.7166
Chinese Nut Recipes By Category