- » Chinese Noodles Sauce
Chinese Noodles Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chinese noodles sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chinese noodles sauce recipes.
Sauteed Noodles In Plum Sauce
This Chinese dish should be a must try! Just a couple of ingredients being mixed and you have this noodle dish ready in no time! See the video for more! - 107.743
Noodles In Schezwan Sauce With Vegetables
Do you love spicy noodles? Watch Chef Vikas, in this video as he prepares some delicious schezwan noodles long with vegetables. A great dish that is simple and quick to make! - 96.7724
Fresh Noodles With Sesame Paste Sauce
1. In a large pot, prepare plenty of salt water.
2. Cook fresh noodles in it until they are just tender.
3. Drain noodles well.
4. In another pan, boil the stock.
5. Blend sesame seed paste and water.
6. Mix the remaining sauce... - 49.271
Cold Noodles With Hot Sauce
Cold Noodles With Hot Sauce is a yummy dish with an original taste. The hot and cold texture and the delicious flavor of this dish is mouthwatering. You just have to try the Cold Noodles With Hot Sauce recipe! - 47.624
Noodles With Chinese Chicken And Mushroom Sauce
1) In a bowl of warm water, soak the Chinese dried mushrooms, if using, for about 20 minutes.
2) Squeeze out excess water from the mushrooms and remove the hard stalks. Slice into thin shreds.
3) In another bowl, place chicken and corn flour.... - 46.8648
Noodles With Crispy Meat Sauce
Cut fresh pasta into medium-wide noodles about 10 inches long.
In a wide frying pan over medium heat, combine olive oil and butter.
Add meat and cook, stirring occasionally, until meat is crisp and browned (about 5 minutes).
Add parsley, basil, salt, oregano,... - 44.193
Noodles With Clams And Black Bean Sauce
With a pestle and mortar (or a food processor) make a smooth paste of the black beans and garlic.
In a wok or a deep saucepan, over medium heat, heat the peanut oil and stir-fry the beans-garlic mixture for 40 seconds.
Blend the soy sauce, sherry, and sugar... - 43.6734
Glass Noodles With Peanut Sauce
Combine marinade ingredients in a small bowl.
Add chicken and stir to coat.
Set aside for 30 minutes.
Combine peanut sauce ingredients in another bowl and set aside.
Bring 4 cups water to a boil in a medium saucepan.
Add noodles, stirring to separate... - 43.2344
Noodles With Meat Balls And Peking Sauce
Cook the noodles in boiling water.
Wash and drain well.
Clean and wash the mince.
Cook it in boiling, salted water till tender.
When cooked remove from fire and drain the excess water.
Grind the mince to a smooth paste with salt, tablespoon soya sauce and... - 42.991
Noodles N Meat Sauce
My mother used to make this Noodles n Meat Sauce every time I asked for a Chinese noodles dish. Noodles n Meat Sauce does taste great simply because meat sauce is awesome on noodles. Do make it for your kids! - 40.8772
Noodles N Three Flavored Sauce
My husband has always had a fancy for a combo of weird flavors and that forced me to try out this Noodles n Three Flavored Sauce. But to my surprise I became a bigger fan of this recipe than him. You will fall in love with it! - 38.0933
Noodles N Brown Bean Sauce
Noodles n Brown Bean Sauce is as good as any Chinese noodles recipe. You will love to have Noodles n Brown Bean Sauce again and again. So get ready! - 36.5827
Sherried Pork Sauce For Noodles
1. Mince or grind pork.
2. Dice vegetables. Cut scallions in 1/2 inch sections. Crush garlic.
3. Combine brown sugar, sherry, soy sauce, tomato sauce and stock.
4. Heat oil. Add scallions and garlic; stir-fry to brown lightly. Add minced pork; stir-fry until... - 35.5735
Beef Sauce For Noodles
1. Mince or grind beef. Mince garlic and onion. Peel tomato and cut in wedges.
2. Heat oil. Add salt, then garlic and onion; stir-fry until translucent. Add beef; stir-fry to brown lightly.
3. Add stock, sugar and tomato wedges. Heat quickly, stirring.
4.... - 32.2204
Pea Starch Noodles And Egg Sauce
My mom used to make a lot of this Pea starch Noodles And Egg Sauce at home. We always enjoyed it and your family too will enjoy this Pea starch Noodles And Egg Sauce recipe if they are fond of Chinese meals. Give it a try - 30.7981
Ham Sauce For Noodles
1. Chop ham coarsely. Dice celery and onion.
2. Heat oil. Add celery, onion and ham; stir-fry 2 minutes.
3. Add stock and heat quickly. Then cook, covered, 3 minutes over medium heat.
4. Meanwhile blend cornstarch and cold water to a paste; then beat egg... - 28.545
Peking Meat Sauce For Noodles
1. Mince or grind pork; then blend in sherry. Mince scallions.
2. Blend together bean paste, soy sauce and hoisin sauce.
3. Heat oil. Add minced pork; stir-fry 1 minute. Add minced scallions and stir-fry 1 minute more.
4. Stir in bean paste mixture. Add water... - 27.8135
Pork Sauce For Noodles
1. Mince or grind pork. Mince scallion. Blend cornstarch and water to a paste.
2. Heat oil. Add minced scallion and stir-fry a few times. Add pork; stir-fry until it loses its pinkness. Then stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes more over medium-low heat. 3. Sprinkle with... - 21.8149
Chicken Stock Sauce For Noodles
1. Blend together cornstarch and cold stock.
2. Heat oil. Add cornstarch mixture and cook, stirring, over medium heat until thickened and smooth. Pour sauce over noodles and serve. - 17.1454
Chinese Style Stir Fry Noodles With Chilly Garlic Sauce
I have prepared a spicy version of the ever popular noodles with a yummy garlicky flavor. If you love spicy food and garlic you can never say 'No' to this one. I used chilly sauce for this recipe and a small quantity was sufficient to bring the fiery taste. - 0
Chinese Noodles Sauce Recipes By Category
Chinese Noodles Sauce Dish: