- » Chinese Noodles Cookies
Chinese Noodles Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chinese noodles cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chinese noodles cookies recipes.
1) In uncovered Dutch oven boil water. Cook noodles, cooking oil and salt for about 5 to 7 minutes.
2) Drain out from water.
3) Run under cold water.
4) Drain well and keep aside.
5) Deep-fry noodles in 375°F (190°C) hot fat.
6) Transfer on paper... - 43.5627
Chinese New Years Cookies
1. Melt the chips over hot water.
2. Stir in noodles and peanuts.
3. Drop by teaspoon on waxed paper. Chill. - 24.5272
Chinese Noodle Salad
To make the dressing: In a small bowl, stir together the vinegar, broth, juice, sugar and oil.
To make the salad: Preheat the broiler.
Spread the almonds on a cookie sheet.
Broil 3" to 4" from the heat for about 5 minutes or until golden brown, stirring... - 41.7418
Cook noodles according to package directions until tender but still firm, 2 to 3 minutes.
Drain, rinse under cold running water and drain again.
Place several layers of paper towels over cookie sheets or jelly-roll pans.
Spread noodles over paper towels and... - 32.0706
Place all chips in a 2-quart bowl.
Microwave 2 to 3 minutes to melt.
Add noodles and nuts, stirring to coat well.
Drop onto waxed paper by teaspoonfuls.
Put in freezer to set quickly. - 25.5441
An Oriental Feast
1) In a small saucepan, add in the noodles and hot water. Keep aside.
2) In a mixer add the whites of two eggs.
3) Rinse the vegetables. Slice the mushrooms, chop the scallions, break the stems off the snow peas and slice the cabbage thin to get... - 44.0495
Scallop Saute With Chinese Vegetables
1. Pre-heat oven at 250 degrees C.
2. In a bowl, take scallops.
3. In another bowl, make a mixture of tamari, oil, garlic and black pepper.
4. Add it to scallops and let it marinate for at least two hours or a maximum of 24... - 43.1056
Melt all the chips together.
Stir in the peanuts and Chinese noodles.
Drop by spoonful onto cookie sheet covered with waxed paper.
Store in refrigerator or they freeze beautifully. - 25.1086
Curried Turkey In A Noodle Nest
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a small bowl. Add the turkey and stir to coat. Set aside for 30 minutes. Combine the sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
2. Preheat the oven to 375°. Cook the noodles according to package instructions. Drain, rinse... - 31.5894
Chocolate Crunch Tea Cookies
Melt chocolate and butterscotch chips over VERY LOW heat.
Add nuts and noodles.
Mix until coated.
Drop by spoonsful onto wax paper.
Makes about 40. - 31.8537
1. In a medium sauce pan, keep water for boiling.
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine chippets and peanut butter. Mix well and place on hot water till it melts.
3. Once melted, mix well and add noodles and mix gently.
4. Add marshmallows, mix gently... - 38.3644
Chinese Noodles Cookies Recipes By Category
Chinese Noodles Cookies Dish: