- » Chinese New Year Chicken
Chinese New Year Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chinese New Year Chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chinese New Year Chicken recipes.
You May Also Like!
Chinese New Year Seven Vegetable Stir Fry
Flavor, happiness and luck can be yours if you make this wonderful colorful and festive stir fry in honor of the Chinese New Year. Like all stir fries, the only difficult part is the preparation of the ingredients while the cooking process is quick and easy.... - 138.42
Chinese New Year Turnip Cake
Happy Lunar New Year everyone! Gong Hei Fat Choi! Wrap your sleeves up for the ultimate Chinese tradition - Making law bak gow ("Turnip Cake" in Cantonese) for your fam bam to start off the Lunar New Year with good fortune!!! This is to show you how to make... - 151.467
Chinese New Year Pan Fried Buns
These pan fried buns are Chinese new year specialty. It’s delicious and easy to make. Ying demonstrates how to make Chinese pan-fried buns on WGN's Lunchbreak program. Do try it!!! - 112.985
Traditional Drunken Chicken
This chilled drunken chicken dish is often served as an appetizer. Just try out this drunken chicken recipe. You will not regret it! - 23.6264
Classic Drunken Chicken
When it comes to Chinese cooking, there are quite a large number of ways on how to try out a Drunken Chicken dish. I just tried out one recipe of churning out this Drunken Chicken dish. It did turn out good. - 29.7551
Chicken Dumplings With Orange Dipping Sauce
1. Cut the chicken into 1-inch cubes. Grind to a fine texture with a food processor or meat grinder.
2. Spoon 2 teaspoons of the vegetable oil into a large heavy skillet and place over moderate heat. Add the cabbage and saute until soft and translucent and... - 37.391
Kung Pao Chicken Cantonese Style
Kung Pao Chicken, is a fantastic dish from the canton region of China. Very beautiful addition to this dish is the fried peanut or cashewnuts, which add to the crunchy characteristic of this lovely dish. - 50.795
General Tsao's Chicken
1. Place chicken pieces into a glass bowl. Combine 1 tbsp (15 ml) soy sauce and 1 tbsp (15 ml) cornstarch. Blend in beaten egg white. Pour over chicken and toss to coat well. Marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour.
2. In a wok, heat oil. Deep-fry chicken, a few... - 34.1785
New Year's Fire Pot
Cut the pork, chicken, and fish as thinly as possible into slices 1 1/2 inches wide and 2 1/2 inches long.
Place each on a separate plate, with the shrimp on a fourth plate.
Pour the oil into a large, heavy saucepan, deep-fryer, or wok.
Add the peanuts to the... - 40.0605