- » Chinese New Year Chicken
Chinese New Year Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chinese New Year Chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chinese New Year Chicken recipes.
Kung Pao Chicken Asian
Moon Cho shows you how to make your favorite Chinese dish "Kung Pao Chicken." With the bold kung pao sauce, the dried chili pepper for the spice, and the peanuts for the crunch, you will make this recipe over and over again. All the ingredients for this... - 132.792
Chicken And Noodle Eggrolls
Want to see your kids happy and delighted at their party? Then prepare these crispy-delicious chicken and noodle eggrolls for their friends. You will be definitely amazed to see the results and a million dollar smile on their face, after you serve them this... - 106.35
You May Also Like!
Chinese New Year Seven Vegetable Stir Fry
Flavor, happiness and luck can be yours if you make this wonderful colorful and festive stir fry in honor of the Chinese New Year. Like all stir fries, the only difficult part is the preparation of the ingredients while the cooking process is quick and easy.... - 105.117
Chinese New Year Pan Fried Buns
These pan fried buns are Chinese new year specialty. It’s delicious and easy to make. Ying demonstrates how to make Chinese pan-fried buns on WGN's Lunchbreak program. Do try it!!! - 113.388
Traditional Drunken Chicken
This chilled drunken chicken dish is often served as an appetizer. Just try out this drunken chicken recipe. You will not regret it! - 24.8899
Chicken Dumplings With Orange Dipping Sauce
1. Cut the chicken into 1-inch cubes. Grind to a fine texture with a food processor or meat grinder.
2. Spoon 2 teaspoons of the vegetable oil into a large heavy skillet and place over moderate heat. Add the cabbage and saute until soft and translucent and... - 39.0494
General Tsao's Chicken
1. Place chicken pieces into a glass bowl. Combine 1 tbsp (15 ml) soy sauce and 1 tbsp (15 ml) cornstarch. Blend in beaten egg white. Pour over chicken and toss to coat well. Marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour.
2. In a wok, heat oil. Deep-fry chicken, a few... - 34.2352
Kung Pao Chicken Cantonese Style
Kung Pao Chicken, is a fantastic dish from the canton region of China. Very beautiful addition to this dish is the fried peanut or cashewnuts, which add to the crunchy characteristic of this lovely dish. - 49.454
New Year's Fire Pot
Cut the pork, chicken, and fish as thinly as possible into slices 1 1/2 inches wide and 2 1/2 inches long.
Place each on a separate plate, with the shrimp on a fourth plate.
Pour the oil into a large, heavy saucepan, deep-fryer, or wok.
Add the peanuts to the... - 41.3403
Kung Pao Shrimp Risotto
1. In a 10- to 12-inch nonstick frying pan over high heat, stir the shrimp until pink, about 2 minutes. Remove from pan.
2. Add diced red bell pepper, ginger, chilies, and salad oil to pan. Stir until vegetables are limp, about 3 minutes.
3. Add rice to pan... - 38.254
Chinese Chicken In Butter Garlic Sauce
Chinese Chicken in Butter Garlic Sauce is a hearty and nourishing dish. Full of flavors and a rich, garlic sauce, This is easy enough for every day, but delicious enough for guests. - 45.1911