- » Chinese Napa Cabbage Salad
Chinese Napa Cabbage Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chinese napa cabbage salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chinese napa cabbage salad recipes.
Napa Cabbage Slaw
In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
Drizzle with the dressing and toss to coat.
Just before serving, sprinkle with chow mein noodles. - 33.5882
Chinese Chicken And Cabbage Salad
1. Combine the chicken, broth, water, star anise, peppercorns, and ginger slice in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat, cover, and simmer until the chicken is nearly cooked through, about 7 minutes. Remove from the heat and let stand,... - 33.1623
Cold Spiced Cabbage
Cold Spiced Cabbage has a unique taste. Cold Spiced Cabbage gets its taste from cabbage mixed with white wine vinegar. Cold Spiced Cabbage is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 42.4125
Wilted Chinese Cabbage
Toast sesame seeds in a small frying pan over medium-high heat, stirring often, until golden (about 2 minutes).
Insert slicing disc.
Transfer to a large salad bowl.
Slice onions and add to cabbage.
Break uncooked noodles into small... - 44.6964
Shredded Cabbage And Chicken Salad
1) Mix together vinegar, mint, oyster sauce, chili puree and oil.
2) In a large bowl, toss all the ingredients together.
3) Add vinegar mixture to the salad bowl and toss again.
4) Serve the salad cold or at room temperature. - 37.396
Combine the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until evenly blended.
Combine the salad ingredients in a large salad bowl.
Pour dressing over salad; toss well. - 35.8311
Chicken Salad With Chinese Dressing
if you are a fan of fresh and less processed food, this chicken salad with Chinese dressing is for you. It looks like an ordinary salad until the first bite when the different flavors and textures explode in your mouth and elevate your mood. It is indeed very... - 113.343
Chinese Chicken Salad
This salad is fresh and loaded with flavor. It takes a little work but it is well worth it. I used my soy ginger vinaigrette to dress it but you can use any Asian style store bought salad dressing. - 127.25
Crispy Chinese Salad With Kiwi Vinaigrette
To Make Salad: Refrigerate radicchio, cabbage, romaine, and bean sprouts in a plastic bag or bowl.
(Greens may be refrigerated overnight.) To Make Vinaigrette: In a food processor with the metal blade, process ginger until minced, scraping sides of... - 38.1
Chinese Seafood Salad
Chinese Seafood Salad is best when prepared just before consuming. This Chinese Seafood Salad has what it takes to sooth your palate. Happy cooking! - 36.6772
Chinese Chicken Salad Szechwan Style
1. Fill a 2-quart saucepan with 3 to 4 cups water.
2. Bring to a boil.
3. Add the chicken breasts, leeks, and ginger.
4. Cover the pan tightly and cook over high heat for 10 minutes.
5. Remove from the heat and let the chicken cool in the liquid... - 44.0665
Original Chinese Chicken Salad
1. Put the chicken breast halves in a medium skillet. Add 1/4 cup of water, 1/2 cup of the sherry, the sliced ginger, 1 of the scallions and the garlic. Bring just to a boil over moderate heat. Reduce the heat to low, cover the pan, and simmer, turning 2 or 3... - 38.1626
Oriental Cabbage Slaw
Cut pea pods into 1-inch pieces.
Place in a salad bowl with cabbage, radishes, onion, and bamboo shoots; cover and refrigerate, if made ahead.
Spread almonds in a shallow pan and toast in a 350° oven until lightly browned (about 8 minutes); set... - 31.5091
1) Mix all the ingredients of the sesame dressing to make the dressing.
2) To make the Asian coleslaw salad, toss the ingredients together.
3) Drizzle the sesame dressing.
4) Mix again.
6) Serve the Asian Coleslaw salad for... - 42.4011
Baked Turkey Egg Rolls
1) Make a mixture of soy sauce and cornstarch and set aside.
2) Take a non-stick skillet or wok and spray it with non-stick cooking spray. Heat it.
3) Put the cabbage, bean sprouts, carrot and onions into the wok.
4) Stir-fry until... - 47.4124
Oriental Grilled Fish Salad
1 Preheat the broiler or start the charcoal. If broiling, line a broiler pan with foil and lightly grease the foil.
2 In a food processor, finely chop the ginger and garlic. Add the soy sauce, lime juice, oil, honey, lime zest (if using), black pepper and hot... - 39.4075
Gingered Pork Tenderloin Salad
Combine first 4 ingredients in a small saucepan.
Place over medium heat; bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat, and let cool completely.
Trim fat from tenderloin.
Place tenderloin in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Pour half of soy sauce... - 42.3334
Oriental Turkey Salad
In a bowl, mix together turkey, rice, celery, all but 2 tablespoons of the green onion, and bean sprouts; cover and chill.
Combine mayonnaise, lime juice, garlic, soy, ginger, curry, and chutney; cover and chill.
To serve, pour dressing over turkey mixture... - 35.2304
Miso Soup With Mushrooms With Carrot-celery Salad
For a really healthy soup, try out this miso soup. Made with soba noodles, this soup is more filling than any other soup. Flavored with loads of ginger, this is a really delicious soup to try out. This soup goes well with a serving of carrot-celery soup.... - 124.167
Ginger Duck Salad With Green Tea Dressing
1. Preheat the oven to 325° Put the duck legs in a medium enameled cast-iron casserole. Add both soy sauces, the black vinegar, sake, sugar, onion, star anise, ginger and garlic. Add enough water to just cover and bring to a boil. Cover the casserole and... - 28.2206
Asian Chicken Slaw
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
2. Meanwhile, combine the vegetable and sesame oils, garlic, vinegar, sugar, red pepper flakes, and nuoc mam in a mixing bowl. Remove the skin and fat from the chicken and cut the meat into thin, lengthwise... - 37.0712
Yam Yai Bangkok
Thai salads are a balance of the exciting flavours of sweet-salty-sour-spicey. This is a fabulous side salad or main light lunch dish. - 43.8571
Grilled Gingered Pork Chops
A ginger-flavored sherry marinade adds interest to pork chops in this recipe.
Wedges of napa cabbage, basted with the same marinade, grill alongside the chops on the barbecue.
In a large, shallow bowl, combine ginger, sherry, garlic, soy sauce, sugar, and... - 36.078