- » Chinese Mushroom Curry
Chinese Mushroom Curry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chinese Mushroom Curry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chinese Mushroom Curry recipes.
Wine Braised Celery And Mushrooms
Spread half the mushrooms in bottom of 2-quart casserole.
Cover with celery.
Top with remaining mushrooms.
Pour wine over vegetables.
Sprinkle with instant bouillon, lemon juice, butter, salt, pepper and parsley flakes.
MICROWAVE 6 to 8 MINUTES on... - 40.9996
Wash and cut the Mushrooms in to desired size. Keep aside.
Cut the peppers. Chop spring onions and ginger root and julienne garlic pods.
Heat 2 tbs olive oil in a sauce pan. Add shallots, peppers and fry until the sides of peppers turn slightly brown.... - 43.3016
Chinese Leaves With Shiitake Mushrooms And Crab Meat
1. Using a sharp knife cut the mushrooms into slices.
2. Heat the vegetable oil in a large preheated wok.
3. Add the mushrooms and garlic to the wok and stir-fry for 3 minutes or until the mushrooms have softened.
4. Add the spring onions (scallions) and... - 42.916
Chinese Steamed Fish
1.Clean the fish well; put a sprinkling of lemon juice and lat it stay for some time.
2.Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
3.Cut slices of leeks and mushrooms.
4.Chop ham and bamboo shoots.
5.Put a pinch of salt on the fish and place it on... - 50.5412
Microwave Chinese Pork And Vegetables
1) In a large, microwavable casserole, add in cooking oil, onions, carrots and red pepper.
2) Cover the casserole and cook the mixture for 3 minutes.
3) Add in the pork chops. Mix well. Cover and cook for 15 more minutes. Stir 3 to 4 times in between... - 43.8323
1) Thaw the green peas and frozen shrimp for 2 minutes.
2) Take a baking dish and grease with salad oil.
3) Add ginger along with the thawed shrimp to it.
4) Cook for a minute.
5) Add the chopped leeks, green peas, sliced mushrooms and celery along... - 45.951
Chinese Style Sesame Chicken Stir Fry
Your chicken comes to life with this heart Asian-style dish that is replete with oriental flavors. Crunchy sesame adds certain character to this yummilicious chicken dish that makes for a drool-worthy treat. Try this recipe in your kitchen to know how yum it... - 94.4444
Beef Mushroom Mix
Cook and stir onions, mushrooms and garlic in margarine in 4-quart Dutch oven over medium heat until onions are tender.
Remove vegetables with slotted spoon and reserve.
Add oil to Dutch oven.
Mix flour, salt and paprika; coat beef with flour mixture.
Cook... - 44.9281
Chinese chicken is a broth cooked chicken recipe prepared with added vegetables. Spiced with ginger, garlic and flavored with soy sauce, chinese chicken is loaded with oriental flavors and unique asian veggies. Served with rice, it makes a filling and... - 36.6555
Ten Varieties Of Beauty
1. Take a bowl, keep the mushrooms and cover with boiling water and keep aside for 20 minutes. Drain the mushrooms and snap off tough stalks.
2. Use a potato peeler, cut into carrot ribbons and slice into thin strips.
3. Take a browning... - 46.1118
Dip container of Beef-Mushroom Mix into very hot water just to loosen.
Place frozen block in 3-quart saucepan.
Heat uncovered, over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until hot, about 30 minutes.
Stir in cream of coconut, curry powder, chili... - 35.9098
Microwave Cooked Sweet And Sour Chicken
Preheat browning dish 6 MINUTES on HIGH.
Add chicken immediately, stirring to prevent sticking.
Add other ingredients, except mushrooms.
Toss until sizzling stops.
MICROWAVE 10 MINUTES on HIGH.
Stir after 5 minutes.
Sauce: Combine reserved... - 45.4661
Tofu With Asparagus And Mushrooms
1. Remove and discard the lower tough part of the asparagus stalk.
2. In a pot of lightly salted boiling water, blanch the asparagus and drain them.
3. With a knife, cut them into 1 1/2-inch pieces and keep aside.
4. With a knife, cut the... - 44.4327
Best Beef Goulash
In 4-quart casserole dish, combine beef, 2 cups water, 1 onion soup mix, mushrooms, paprika and caraway seeds] Cover with glass lid. - 30.9762
Broiled Ginger Lamb Chops
Preheat broiler if manufacturer directs.
Combine 1 tablespoon salad oil, ginger, 1/4 teaspoon salt, garlic salt; brush on both sides of lamb chops.
Broil chops 5 minutes on one side; turn.
Place mushrooms around chops; brush with salad oil; sprinkle with... - 34.4756
Bean Sprout Tuna Chow Mein
1) In water, dissolve chicken bouillon.
2) To this, add soy sauce, salt and pepper.
3) Stir in cornstarch until dissolved.
4) In a frying pan, heat oil over high heat.
5) Add celery and onion to the hot oil and fry for a minute, stirring.
6) To this,... - 48.3706
Cantonese Fried Chicken
1) Begin by cutting the chicken into serving pieces
2) In a saucepan, place the chicken pieces and add water, brown gravy sauce, salt, pepper and sugar
3) Cook for 15 minutes in low heat, remove from heat, drain and pat dry
4) In a skillet, add butter... - 47.386
Chicken With Cloud Ears
1) Till the mushrooms have softened and swelled, soak them.
2) From the chicken, remove the skin and cut it into thin slices. Mix the slices with cornstarch, wine, egg whites and sesame oil.
3) For a few minutes, heat the wok and pour... - 46.7947
1. In a skillet heat the fat, add the duck and brown on all sides. Transfer the pieces to a deep pan and drain off all but three tablespoons of the fat.
2. Add the mushrooms to the reserved fat and cook five minutes. Add the flour and blend. Stir in the water... - 40.1528
Vegetable Stir Fry
1. Remove broccoli florets, keep aside and cut stalks into diagonal slices. Halve the baby corn cobs lengthwise.
2. In a large frying pan or wok, add baby corn cobs and broccoli stalks and stir fry for about 1 to 2 minutes.
3. Mix... - 44.5346
Boneless Pork Chop Suey
In 3-quart casserole, combine; pork, bean sprouts, water chestnuts, bamboo shoots, mushrooms, green pepper, green onions, 1A cup water, soy sauce, celery, carrots, sugar, salt and monosodium glutamate. - 35.5993
Breaded Pork Chops Apple Rings
Dredge pork chops with flour.
Dip into egg beaten with water.
Roll in bread crumbs.
Fry in deep hot fat (375°F.on a frying thermometer) until golden-brown and done.
Meanwhile, core unpeeled apples.
Cut into 1/2 inch slices.
Cook in butter in skillet until... - 41.603
Pork Chops In Chinese Rice
Pork Chops In Chinese Rice are my families favorite pork dish. I have been making this filling and delicious dish for a few years now. This Pork Chops In Chinese Rice recipe is simple fantastic. - 34.6282
Chicken Chinese Egg Rolls
Combine first 5 ingredients.
Lay one skin diagonally in front of you; spread small amount of filling in strip across center to within 1/2 inch of points.
Fold skin into an envelope by bringing up bottom point, then folding in points from each side.
Roll up,... - 36.2597
Peel 1 lemon; cut rind into 1/2-inch pieces.
Set aside 2 tablespoons rind.
Squeeze lemons to yield 3 tablespoons juice; set juice aside.
Cover mushrooms with warm water, and soak 30 minutes.
Drain mushrooms; cut into 1/8-inch pieces, and set aside.
Pour oil... - 43.4907
Chicken And Oranges
1. Take a frypan and heat oil and butter in it.
2. Add ginger strips in the oil and cook.
3. Put the chicken in the pan.
4. Cook the ingredients well until golden brown.
5. Sprinkle pepper and orange segments.
6. Add whole mushrooms and thyme to the... - 45.0856
Shrimp And Vegetables Mandarin
Add enough water to reserved syrup to equal 1 1/2 cups.
In 2-quart casserole dish, combine syrup mixture, broth, cornstarch and garlic.
Heat at high 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 minutes, or until mixture is thickened; stirtwice.
Stir in shrimp, onions, pea pods and... - 40.0752
Oriental Chicken With Mushrooms
1) In boiling salted water, cook the chicken until soft.
2) Drain the broth but save 1/3 cup.
3) On cooling, skin the chicken and remove all the meat from the bones.
4) Cut meat into small pieces.
5) Add green pepper, onion, and pea pods to the saved... - 46.3445
Baked Vegetable Wontons
1) Preheat oven moderate to 375°F.
2) To prepare Soy and Ginger Dipping Sauce, in a saucepan boil water. Add dried mango to it.
3) Let stand for about 30 minutes.
4) In a small bowl strain the water. Keep 1/2 cup of the fruit-flavored... - 47.5894
Sesame Stir Fry
1. Take a browning dish and keep on the microwave oven at High for about 5 minutes to heat it.
2. Add vegetable oil, sesame seeds and ginger, and at high, cook for 30 seconds and stir thoroughly
3. Add baby corn cobs, mangetout, water chestnuts,... - 46.3537
Oriental Shrimp is a delicious seafood dish with a signature Chinese taste to it. The well flavored shrimp pieces accentuate the wholesome taste of this dish. Try this Oriental Shrimp recipe! - 36.5615
Vegetable Fried Rice
Learn how to make Indian style Fried Rice which are full of flavor and are a complete meal in itself. You can also enjoy them with any curry of your choice. - 0
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine warm water and mushrooms. Allow to soak for 30 minutes.
2. Once soaked, drain and remove stem. Cut mushroom caps into 1/8 inch thick slices. Keep aside.
3. In another medium sized bowl, combine the marinade and... - 43.7264
Stir Fry Shrimp
Preheat browning dish 5 MINUTES on HIGH.
Add all ingredients, except soy sauce, to browning dish.
MICROWAVE 8 MINUTES on HIGH, stirring at 4 MINUTES.
Add soy sauce and stir. - 38.8954
Stir-fried Vegetables In Coconut Milk
Are you looking for a simple yet healthy vegetarian dish? Your search ends with Stir-fried vegetables in coconut milk. This dish goes well with plain rice or noodles. You can add color to the dish by decorating it with red chilli cut into the shape of a... - 121.649
1) Remove all the ecxess fat from the steak. Slice the beef into thin strip. If the steak is too hard to slice, freeze for 1 hour prior to slicing.
2) In a skillet, heat oil. Add in the strips of steak and saute for about 3 minutes until... - 45.0244
Yellow Flower Lamb
1. Keep pork in a poly bag and place it in the freezer for about 1 hour until just frozen.
2. Cut the meat diagonally into thin strips; remove fat if any.
3. In a bowl, beat eggs with half of the spring onions.
4. Season with salt and pepper to... - 50.5026
Chunky Vegetable Egg Fry
1. Break the egg in a small bowl and whisk well.
2. Take a microwave safe bowl and coat it with oil, pour the egg mixture into it, cover and microwave it for 1 minute.
3. Finely chop the vegetables, grate the potato.
4. In a hot pan,... - 99.0305
Vietnamese Pineapple Fried Rice
This Vietnamese pineapple fried rice recipe is on top of the Asian fried rice list due to its ambrosial flavors and vivacious looks. Take a look at the video for the details of this toothsome dish. - 109.697
Hellberg's Zucchini Goop
Combine juice and vegetables in a large kettle. Bring to a boil and boil gently for 20 minutes. Turn off heat, and then add salt, curry powder, chili powder, and cumin. You may wish to taste as you add the spices and vary the amounts, or leave out as you... - 23.9212