- » Chinese Microwave Roast Chicken
Chinese Microwave Roast Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chinese microwave roast chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chinese microwave roast chicken recipes.
Chinese Chicken Wings
The chinese chicken wings are prepared with soy sauce and hoisin sauce and cooked in the oven. Made with oriental flavors, the chinese chicken wings are also flavored with honey and ginger along with dry sherry. It is roasted with sprinkled sesame seeds on... - 44.7547
Chinese Chicken Wings
Served as an appetizer in most Chinese restaurants and take outs, this version is a no brainer. Just marinade, place on a pan and roast in the oven 30 minutes. - 26.8944
Microwave Chinese Shrimp
1. Take a glass casserole; add bouillon cubes, cornstarch, water, and salt.
2. In a microwave oven, place casserole and cook on a setting of HIGH (9) for 4 minutes until thick.
3. Add fresh Chinese pea pods, green onions, mushrooms, celery, and... - 39.7563
Chinese Chicken And Cashews
1. Mix chicken, soy sauce and 1 tablespoon wine in 2-quart casserole. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
2. Cover chicken tightly and microwave on high 4 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir in bok choy, plum sauce and onions. Cover tightly and microwave 2... - 34.5963
Microwaved Egg Drop Soup
Pour water into a deep, 2-quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole and heat, covered, on full power 10 minutes or until boiling.
Add noodle soup mix and heat on full power , covered, 4 minutes.
Allow to stand 4 to 5 minutes or until noodles and... - 30.968
In a 10 inch square, heat-resistant, non-metallic baking dish, place chicken, skin side down.
Pour 1/4 cup lemon juice over chicken.
Heat, covered, on roast for 10 minutes.
Turn chicken over and add remaining lemon juice and seasonings to chicken.
Heat,... - 28.698
1. In the microwave, place the packet of pea pods.
2. Cook for 1 minute at High. Keep aside.
1. In a 2 –quart casserole, mix the cornstarch, water and soy sauce.
2. Add the bouillon granules and stir them in.
3. In the microwave, cook... - 46.7828
Cinnamon Orange Spiced Chicken
Place chicken breast halves in large plastic food storage bag or glass dish.
In 1-cup measure, blend all marinade ingredients except bay leaf.
Pour over chicken.
Add bay leaf.
Secure bag or cover dish.
Marinate in refrigerator for at least 4 hours... - 47.5451
Pork Roast And Sauerkraut
Place sauerkraut, onion, pepper, caraway and bay leaf in bottom of glass casserole, mix.
Place pork roast on top and sprinkle on salt.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Insert probe into liquid.
Cook on HIGH (9); HEAT & HOLD at 180°F for 1 1/2 hours, or until pork is... - 38.6123
Braised Pork With Bean Curd
1. Prepare the bean curd and then cut it into 1/2 inch (1 cm) cubes and set it on a drain to remove the extra liquid
2. Heat the oil in a wok and then add the garlic and the ginger to the pan. After a few minutes, add the minced pork and... - 40.534
Pork And Orange Casserole
Collect rind by grating the skin of orange.
Collect the juice from the orange by squeezing.
Sieve the mandarin oranges.
Now mix the clear syrup from the can with fresh orange juice.
Take a 2-quart glass or ceramic casserole, heat oil on... - 46.6644
Honey Glazed Pork
1. Lightly salt the meat and then set it aside till required
2. Prepare the spring onions by slitting them into 3inch (7-5cm) lengths. Then add the ginger by cutting it into slices 3inches (7-5cm) x 1/4inch(0-5crn).
3. In a large wok,... - 41.6871
Cold Peking Pork
1. Remove the rind from the meat and set it aside. Bring a pan of water to the boil and blanch the rind and pork in it for about 3-5 minutes.
2. Remove the meat with a slotted spoon and then discard the liquid and chop the rind into small... - 43.7025
Curried Sevaiyan And Brussels Sprouts
If you are in a mood to try something new in your kitchen today, then this video will surely come to your aid. Chef Bhal Dave storms up a unique dish — curried vermicelli and brussels sprouts that makes for yummy indulgence. Don't believe? Try it and you... - 106.949