- » Chinese Meatballs
Chinese Meatballs Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chinese meatballs recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chinese meatballs recipes.
Chinese Beef Rice Baby Meatballs
1) In a mixing bowl, mix the scallions, ginger, eggs, water chestnuts, beef and 1 teaspoon sugar together.
2) Drizzle over and blend in the dark soy sauce and 2 tablespoons of the sherry, then shape the mixture into balls.
3) On a tray, evenly spread... - 46.4482
1) Combine all the ingredients thoroughly until well-blended.
2) Figure the mixture into small meatballs having the size of walnuts.
3) In a 7-1/2" x 12" utility dish, place the meatballs on metal meat rack, leaving space around each meatball.
4) Using... - 42.1402
Combine the beef and crumbs with enough milk to hold together, then shape into small balls.
Combine the egg, flour, salt and pepper and mix until smooth.
Heat the oil in a large skillet.
Dip the meatballs into the egg mixture, then fry until brown on all... - 39.6447
Combine beef, celery, almonds, garlic and salt; mix well.
Add crumbs, soy sauce, ajinomoto and eggs, mix well.
Shape into balls the size of walnuts.
Roll in cornstarch.
Heat oil in large skillet and brown meatballs on all sides until thoroughly cooked.
Serve... - 38.5594
Sweet-and-sour Chinese Meatballs
Sweet-And-Sour Chinese Meatball is a unique and winning meatball preparation that is perfect for your dinner parties. Surprise your guests with this irresistible dish. I am sure they will love the Sweet-And-Sour Chinese Meatball. - 37.8567
Chinese Sizzled Meatballs With Vegetables And Rice
Chinese Sizzled Meatballs With Vegetables And Rice is an irresistible mouth-watering main course meal recipe. Try this easy to prepare Chinese Sizzled Meatballs With Vegetables And Rice, you will love to serve to your loved ones. - 36.6634
The night before you plan to serve them, mix ground beef, cabbage, onion, ginger, soy sauce, and salt in a large bowl.
When thoroughly mixed, form into balls.
Cover and set in the refrigerator.
(While this can be done when preparing the meal, the flavors... - 36.3008
Sweet And Sour Chinese Meatballs
Blend together ground beef, salt, pepper, and ginger.
Shape into 1-inch meatballs.
Heat oil in wok or skillet; brown meatballs on all sides about 2 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cook over moderate heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens.
Cook... - 34.5979
Chinese Meatballs Recipes By Category