- » Chinese Meat Curry
Chinese Meat Curry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chinese Meat Curry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chinese Meat Curry recipes.
Chop suey is a traditional Chinese dish made with all types of meats. It is now a part of various cuisines like American, Filipino, Canadian, Indian and Indonesian. Chop suey is served with noodles and rice. - 52.2508
Sweet Sour Spareribs
1)Make serving sized pieces out of the spareribs.
2)Heat a heavy skillet and brown the spareribs, slowly.
3)Take away the spareribs from the skillet.
4)Drain away the drippings leaving behind just 2 tablespoons.
5)Add sifted flour into the... - 44.8153
1. To prepare the chicken /meat pieces marinate them in the sugar, light soy sauce, wine and cornflour for 25-30 minutes.
2. In a wok or pot, heat the oil lightly brown the garlic and onion over low heat.
3. Add the curry powder, mix and... - 43.13
You May Also Like!
Curried Chinese Chicken Salad
Cut chicken into 1 -inch cubes.
Mix together chicken, water chestnuts, and celery.
Blend together the sour cream, fat-fee dressing, curry powder, soy sauce, and lemon juice.
Pour over the chicken mixture.
Stir in the grapes.
Chill several hours. - 36.3174
Braised Curried Chicken
I really liked this Braised Curried Chicken recipe and hence thought of sharing the same with you. The cornstarch added to the Braised Curried Chicken set if off very nicely. Ihope you like it! - 33.3927
Curried Lamb With Carrot
This Curried Lamb is awesome ! Try this oriental sauteed lamb dish with a bowl of rice and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Curried Lamb are welcome ! - 44.1412
A unique and tasty beef preparation the Curried Beef is my favorite. I love the dish not only because its delicious but also because its not like any other beef preparation I have come across. Try this Curried Beef recipe and I am sure you will agree with me! - 49.4748
1. Shell and devein shrimp; cut in two, if large. Cut onions in wedges.
2. Heat oil. Add curry; stir in until it begins to smell pungent.
3. Add onion wedges and stir-fry until translucent (3 to 4 minutes).
4. Add shrimp; stir in quickly to coat. Then add... - 27.1457
Traditional Curried Shrimp
1. Wash shrimp. Remove legs, leaving shells intact; then devein Mince scallions.
2. Heat a dry pan. Add curry and salt and stir a few times. Gradually add oil, blending in until smooth and heated through.
3. Add shrimp; stir-fry gently until well coated and... - 27.7669
Chinese Leaves With Shiitake Mushrooms And Crab Meat
1. Using a sharp knife cut the mushrooms into slices.
2. Heat the vegetable oil in a large preheated wok.
3. Add the mushrooms and garlic to the wok and stir-fry for 3 minutes or until the mushrooms have softened.
4. Add the spring onions (scallions) and... - 43.1014
Curry Beef Pockets
Curry Beef Pockets is served as side dish. Curry Beef Pockets gets its taste from beef mixed with eggs and flavored with sherry. Curry Beef Pockets is loved by beef lovers. - 39.655
Stir Fried Curried Pork
Stir Fried Curried Pork is a quick and easy dish, one that will hardly consume any time of yours. A lot of people love this Stir Fried Curried Pork of mine and have been asking me the recipe and that is why I thought I will share it! Try you will love it! - 35.2528
Stir Fried Curried Shrimp
1. Shell and devein shrimp. Cut onion in half; then slice thin.
2. Blend cornstarch, water, sugar and pepper to a paste.
3. Heat oil. Add salt, then shrimp, and stir-fry 1 minute. Sprinkle shrimp with sherry; stir-fry until pinkish (about 1 minute more), then... - 35.8512