- » Chinese Meat
Chinese Meat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chinese Meat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chinese Meat recipes.
Baked Honey Sesame Chicken Fingers (tenders)
Here is a different take on chicken fingers. They are moist in the inside and crunchy in the outside. They are also baked and low in calories. Kids and adults love chicken tenders! - 123.583
Chinese Red Cooked Pork Stir Fry
The Chinese red cooked pork is an amazing pork preparation. Makes a delicious meal when served with warm rice or noodles. The recipe is so simple with a perfect blend of authentic chinese flavors and a scrumptious taste. Give this easy recipe a try after a... - 119.857
These days, I avoid MSG at all costs, so a lot of our local take-out Chinese food is off my list, but not wanting to deprive my kids of some of my childhood favorites, I came up with this healthy and delicious dinner treat that we all loved. - 119.808
Chinese Meat Pies
Ying gives you a step-by-step tutorial for making one of her home town's favorite tasty traditions, the Chinese Meat Pie. - 118.561
Chinese Sweet And Sour Pork
This is a simple sweet and sour pork, but you can also add in your favorite vegetables too. It is easy to make and you don't have to drive to a Chinese restaurant to get one. - 111.927
Soy Sauce Chicken
You don't see this too often unless you go for Dim Sum regularly in a big city with a large Chinese population. But this Soy Sauce Chicken is really moist and juicy with incredible flavor. And it's as easy as taking a nap. You must try this. Great dish for a... - 111.857
In china, spare ribs have been cooked since time immemorial.Ribs are generally for stir-fried or steamed with sauce....ahhhhhh! good!!! - 111.667
Spare Ribs With Black Beans
This dish is very popullar in china and it also popullar here in the West (U.S.A.). You can find these at any Chinese retaurant. - 111.416
Dim-sum Style Chicken Feet
Have you ever been to a Chinese restaurant for Dim Sum? And have you seen people eat what looks like severed hands? Well, those are actually braised chicken feet. Find out in this episode how those are really made. - 110.359
Kung Pao Beef
If you thinking about Chinese Kung Pao Beef or Chicken. you don't have to dive or order to get one. You can make your own right at home. - 110.338
Orange Chicken Wings
You can serve this dish with cooked rice or serve them as appetizers, just make sure you have alots of napkins handy. This chicken wing is so sticky!!
...On this dish you can use either real orange or 100% orange juice. - 110.283
Chinese Pepper And Steak Stir Fry
Chinese Pepper and Steak Stir-fry is a truly simple recipe to prepare after a busy day at work. The ingredients used by the chef in this recipe are readily available in your kitchen cabinet. This is an excellent recipe when you are in no mood to cook but... - 108.489
Chinese Chicken Experiment No. 1
I'm try to recreate the chicken that is used in Chinese restaurants. It's always very tender and moist. This is my first attempt, it came out ok but not what I'm looking for. Anyone have any tips? - 107.485
Beef And Broccoli Stir Fry
Crisp and well cooked beef is a pleasure to have with drinks and here is one such recipe. Watch Chef Mike showing how to stir fry beef with orange marmalade and other seasonings along with cooked broccoli. Great vegetable and meat combo! - 106.027
Chinese Fried Chicken Wings
Chinese fried chicken wings is an excellent variation of the most popular snack ever. The flavors are wonderfully blended in a sauce in which the fried chicken wings are thoroughly coated. Try out this amazing recipe with a fabulous taste! - 105.189
Baked Ribs With Chinese 5 Spice
Your baked ribs is almost incomplete without a spicy rub. Here is an excellent Chinese style rub prepared with five exotic spices that is sure to kick up the flavor of your spare ribs. Next time you are hosting a bash at your home, don't forget to include... - 103.837
Hong Kong Style Swiss Sauce Chicken Wings
1. In a pot boil water and ass salt, add the chicken wings and bring it to a.
2. Reduce the heat and then simmer for 2 minutes, once done turn off the heat and leave it for 5 minutes.
3. In a tea bag place the star anise, sheguan pepper and green... - 103.4
Spicy Beef And Onion Stir Fry
This chinese spicy beef and onion stir-fry is a simple stir-fry dish with authentic chinese flavors. Try out this stir-fry if you have a craving for hot jalapenos. Tastes great with rice and makes a wonderful meal on a cold winter night. - 103.105
Twice Cooked Pork, Wui Woo Yuk
1. In a small bowl, mix together all the ingredients for thickener, stir to mix and set aside.
2. In a pot, put together water, ginger and green onion for stock, cover and bring to a boil.
3. Uncover and add in pork belly, wine and... - 102.634
How To Make Chinese Broccoli Beef
Here is a unique Chinese broccoli and beef stir fry that would leave you licking your fingers. The chef here has simplified this recipe is so that it can be prepared in just a few minutes. This quick and easy beef and broccoli recipe is amazing and worth... - 101.013
Thai Deep Fried Sweet And Sour Chicken Wings
Thai deep fried sweet and sour chicken wings is an amazing recipe. The chef here has simply deep fried the chicken wings and flavored with a sweet and sour sauce. Surprise your guests with these sweet and sour chicken wings that are ready in just a few... - 100.75
Chinese Bbq Wings
Today is Labor day , no work just sit back and enjoyed Chinese bbq chicken wings. It not that hard to make and you don't have to fly all the way to China for a deliciuos Chicken wings (Chinese KFC) You can make your own!!
Have a nice and safe Labor day... - 97.2296
Fried Rice With Chinese Sausage
Fried rice has many variations, but the one with Chinese sausage sounds kind of new! The chef here starts right from preparing rice to adding those excellent flavored sausages to complete the fried rice. Wondering if Chinese sausage is any different, well,... - 93.6531
Chinese Sweet And Sour Spareribs
Here is a unique Chinese sweet and sour spareribs recipe for you. This is a simple fried pork ribs recipe with a twist. Here the chef has flavored the deep fried pork ribs with a sweet and sour sauce for that amazing taste. Try out these sweet and sour... - 90.389
Chicken Zucchini And Carrot In Ying's Chinese Sauce
Meat and veggies rolled into one ! A very quick-to-make recipe, this video shows how to combine the goodness of chicken and zucchini using Asian, low-sodium sauces for marination. It can be made into a separate snack or can be combined with rice/noodles as a... - 89.7865
Hong Kong Crispy Roasted Pork Belly (siu Yuk)
1) Wash the meat under cold water.
2) Submerge it in a pot of water and boil for about 15 minutes.
3) Take the pork out and put it in a colander. Let the meat dry and cool down for 15 minutes.
4) Stab the pork with a knife a few times and rub... - 87.7906
Chinese Crispy Roasted Pork Belly
1. Clean and trim the pork belly. Pat dry.
2. Cut the pork belly into bite size cubes, about 1 1/2 inch.
3. Separate the white and green portion of the green onion. Smash the bulb part to release flavor and cut both green and white parts into 2... - 87.4393
Twice Cooked Pork ( Wui Woo Yuk)
1) Clean the pork and simmer in hot water just until it is cooked through.
2) Allow the meat to cool in the fridge. Cut into thin slices.
3) Chop and dice all the vegetables as preferred.
4) To make the stock, mix together the water,... - 86.0612
Steamed Pork Ribs With Black Bean Sauce
1) Clean the pork ribs.
2) Mix pork ribs with all the marinade ingredients in a large bowl. Leave covered in the fridge for at least 2-3 hours.
3) Prepare the steamer.
4) Remove the pork from the marinade and put it in a heatproof... - 86.0247
Chinese Red Cooked Pork Belly
1) Wash and clean the pork belly. Cut it into average-sized cubes.
2) Heat a large pan over high heat and add the pork. Fry the meat on all sides.
3) Once the meat has turned brown, add the ginger.
4) Next, add the spring onion whites... - 85.8096
Steamed Pork Patty With Dried Salted Fish
1) Marinate the fish with oil, sugar and garlic slices.
2) Prepare a steamer.
3) Place the plate with the marinated salted fish in the steamer and steam for 15 minutes.
4) In the meantime, mince the pork and place in a bowl. Add the... - 84.4833
Thai Sweet And Sour Chicken
Here the chef has prepared an amazing Thai sweet and sour chicken recipe. This is a simple stir fried chicken, simmered in a hot and sweet sauce. Try out this scrumptious Thai chicken with an amazing blend of flavors and you shall surely enjoy! - 83.9407
Drunken Chicken Wings And Chicken Feet
1) In a large pot, add about 2-3 cups of water. Add the spring onion white.
2) Next, add the chicken wings and feet, along with salt and ginger.
3) Cover the pot and let the chicken cook over medium high heat. The wings will be done in about 30... - 81.7409
Bbq Pork Ribs And Pork Belly
1) To make the marinade, mix all the ingredients together in a large dish.
2) Add the meat to the marinade; coat the pieces well.
3) Let the pork marinade for 5 hours, or overnight.
4) Preheat the grill.
5) To make the honey water, mix... - 81.7357
Chicken And Vegetables In Sweet And Sour Sauce
When it comes to Chinese food there are a few very popular–and basic–cooking methods, and one of it is definitely sweet and sour. This video prepares an authentic chicken in sweet and sour sauce. Made with extreme ease and perfection, this is a fine blend... - 79.1402
2 Style Chinese Chicken Stir Fry
Who doesn't love chinese and chicken? Chef Bhal Dave combines to roll out perfect chinese chicken stir fry at home using the traditional ingredients from kitchen. Simple and lucid, this recipe will helps you pull off a perfect chinsese meal for your foodie... - 73.9416
Gingered Chicken And Chinese Cabbage
In 1-quart casserole, combine almonds and margarine.
Microwave at High for 4 to 5 minutes, or just until almonds begin to brown, stirring once.
In 2-quart casserole, combine chicken, cabbage and carrot.
Microwave at High for 5 to 7 minutes,... - 49.3679
Stir Fried Orange Beef
1. Cut the beef against its grain.
2. Slice into 5 cm (2 inches) long slices.
3. In a shallow dish, combine half of the sesame oil, half of the soy sauce, the sherry, ginger and corn flour.
4. Add the steak to the marinade and toss until well... - 49.0346
Skewered Sweet And Sour Chicken
1. Cut small pieces of chicken, about 1-inch squares and keep aside in a shallow dish.
2. In a small skillet, brown sesame seed lightly over low heat.
3. In a blender container, put together sesame seed, soy sauce, garlic powder, sugar, vinegar,... - 48.5779
Chinese Chicken Puffs
Heat water and butter to a rolling boil in saucepan.
Stir in all of the flour and salt.
Stir vigorously over low heat until mixture leaves the sides of pan and forms a ball.
Remove from heat.
Beat eggs in thoroughly, one at a time.
Beat mixture until smooth... - 48.3015
Chinese Duck Salad
1) In a large pan, bring at least 3 pints of water to a boil and add in a dash of oil in addition to a generous pinch of salt.
2) Add the pasta, take the pan off the heat, cover it and allow to stand for 6 minutes.
3) In the meantime, brush the duck... - 47.6528
Sweet And Sour Chicken With Sesame
1) Scrape off chicken meat from bones and with a knife cut in 3/4-inch chunks.
2) Rub salt and pepper on it and roll in flour.
3) Blend in egg and 1/4 cup water.
4) Dip chicken in egg mixture and roll in flour.
5) In a skillet heat fat at 350 degrees... - 47.4407
Chinese Pork And Vegetables
Combine cornstarch, 1/2 cup water, and soy sauce; set aside.
Heat wok on range till hot.
Add cooking oil; reduce heat to medium.
Add garlic, gingerroot, and dash salt; stir-fry just till golden.
Turn heat to high; add pork gradually, stirring constantly, till... - 47.3606
Chinese Beef And Capsicums
1) Slice the Chinese Beef across its grain into wafer-thin slices. Slice them further into 1 1/4-inch strips. Transfer the meat into a bowl along with 2 tablespoons of oil, sherry or Marsala, cornflour, soy sauce and castor sugar. Mix and set... - 47.2152
Chinese Lemon Chicken
1. In a shallow glass bowl or a plastic bag, mix the ginger and soy sauce.
2. Put the breasts inside and marinate in the liquid for 1 or 2 hours, turning them once in a while.
3. Drain the liquid and discard it.
4. Carefully peel one of the... - 47.1248
Chinese Chicken Wings
1) Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2) Slice the tips of the chicken wings and cut into two halves at the joint. Wash and pat dry the chicken.
3) Place the chicken pieces in a single layer on an ungreased baking dish and sprinkle with salt and... - 47.1074
Quick Sweet And Sour Chicken
Drain pineapple juice into 2-quart casserole.
Reserve pineapple chunks.
Blend cornstarch and pineapple juice.
Stir in corn syrup, vinegar, soy sauce, catsup and garlic.
Stir in chicken.
Microwave at High for 9 to 15 minutes, or until sauce is thickened... - 47.032
Chicken With Chinese Long Beans And Walnuts Stir Fry
1. Put the chicken pieces in a bowl.
2. Sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon sugar, soy sauce, cornstarch, and pepper. Mix well the ingredients and set aside.
3. Boil the beans in lightly salted water along with 1-tablespoon oil.
4. Cook for 7... - 46.899
Chinese Cabbage And Meat Loaf
Chinese Cabbage And Meat Loaf is popular all over the world. The sour cream and cumin powder really gives the Chinese Cabbage And Meat Loaf a mouth watering taste. - 46.5972
Chinese Style Pepper Steaks
1. In a medium size cup, add beef broth to boiling water. Stir well.
2. In a large bowl, pour the dissolved beef broth to the minced or ground beef. Mix well to form a thick mixture. Knead and make into 1 inch patties, around 6 patties can be made.
3.... - 46.5132
Chinese Pork & Vegetables
Would you like to try a Chinese Pork & Vegetables Recipe? I have learnt this Chinese Pork & Vegetables from one of my friend who has been to China quite a number of times. You should also try this Chinese Pork & Vegetables. I bet, you will love it. - 46.3379
Chinese Style Spareribs
1. Preheat the oven to 375ºF
2. Line a large shallow roasting pan or broiler rack with aluminum foil.
3. In a heavy bottom saucepan, melt the butter over medium flame.
4. When the butter starts foaming, add the garlic and the soup... - 46.3379
Chinese Chilli Beef
Wash, wipe and cut meat into 2" x 1/2" strips and marinate in a shallow bowl in a mixture of crushed garlic, ginger, pepper, salt, sugar and soya sauce for an hour.
Cut capsicums into thick strips, chop chillies fine, cut onion into 8 wedges and halve... - 46.2379
Chinese Fried Rice With Pork
Chinese fried rice with pork is a very simple and good to eat dish. It makes single dish complete meal. You can serve it with other Chinese dishes or alone. Chinese fried rice can be made with white or brown rice depending upon personal choice. - 46.2148
Chinese Sweet And Sour Spareribs
These chinese sweet and sour spare ribs can be prepared with ribs of choice. Prepared with the essence of the sweet and sour sauce, made with fruit juices, tomato paste and vinegar, the sweet and sour spare ribs are added veggies and pineapple bits. Served as... - 46.0948
Chinese Chicken With Cashew Nuts
1) In a bowl, mix in all the ingredients for the marinade.
2) Add chicken to the marinade. Keep aside for 10 minutes.
3) In a heavy frying-pan heat 1 tablespoon oil.
4) Fry cashew nuts till golden brown. Keep aside.
5) Fry mushroom in... - 46.0479
Sweet And Sour Chicken With Vegetables
In 1-quart bowl combine chicken and cornstarch, tossing to coat.
In 12-inch nonstick skillet heat 1 1/2 teaspoons peanut oil; add half of the chicken and cook over high heat, stirring constantly, until golden brown, about 2 minutes.
Using a slotted spoon,... - 46.0126
Chinese Spiced Spareribs
1) In a bowl, add sherry, soy sauce, sugar, garlic and spices to combine.
2) Season the mixture with little salt, if required.
3) Place the spareribs in this mixture to marinate for at least 2 hours.
4) Preheat oven to 325°F.
5) In a... - 45.876
Chinese Pineapple Spareribs
1 In a pan, heat water just until the boiling point.
2 Stir in vinegar.
3 Add in the ribs.
4 Cover and cook until boiling again.
5 Remove the cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
6 Drain well and allow to cool.
7 In a large bowl, mix cornstarch, molasses... - 45.7651
Pasta With Chinese Style Chicken Saute
In a large wok or skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil with the garlic and ginger over high heat.
As soon as they sizzle, add the carrot and stir-fry for 1 minute.
Add the bell pepper and snow peas and stir-fry about 1 minute more; then add the mushrooms and... - 45.7307
Chinese Sweet And Sour Pork
Combine soy, ginger, salt, monosodium glutamate, and garlic.
Pour over pork and allow to stand for 30 minutes; stir occasionally.
Dredge pork pieces with 6 tablespoons cornstarch.
Cook meat, a few pieces at a time, in hot deep fat (380Â°F.
on frying... - 45.6513
Chinese Flank Steak
1) Thinly slice the steak diagonally and place in a bowl.
2) Sprinkle with soy and Worcestershire sauces and red pepper seasoning and toss well.
3) In a pan, heat oil till hot and add in the seasoned meat.
4) Cook quickly, stirring constantly, till... - 45.6294
Separate the pork into ribs.
Cook in boiling water for 15 minutes, then drain and dry on paper towels.
Heat oil in skillet.
Add ribs and stir in hoisin and soy sauces.
Cook gently for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Seed pepper and cut... - 45.5396
Roast Pork With Chinese Vegetables
Put salt in hot, well-greased skillet.
Add mushrooms, cabbage, water chestnuts, bamboo shoots, snow-pea pods, and celery.
Stir-fry for 30 seconds.
Add the water, cover, and cook for 2 minutes.
Add the roast pork and stir.
Blend cornstarch with a little water... - 45.513
Chinese Flank Steak With Chestnuts
1. To prepare the flank steak, slice across the grain into thin strips, 2 to 3 inches long, 1/2 to 1 inch wide and 1/2 to 1 inch thick.
2. In a bowl mix soy sauce, sherry, sugar and cornstarch, add meat and marinate the mixture for at least 30 minutes... - 45.4989
Sweet And Sour Chicken
Sweet and sour chicken is a oriental flavored chicken. Skillet cooked, the sweet and sour chicken is made with pineapple and vegetables. Flavored with soy sauce and sherry along with spices like ginger and garlic, the sweet and sour chicken also has catsup... - 45.4737
Microwave Cooked Sweet And Sour Chicken
Preheat browning dish 6 MINUTES on HIGH.
Add chicken immediately, stirring to prevent sticking.
Add other ingredients, except mushrooms.
Toss until sizzling stops.
MICROWAVE 10 MINUTES on HIGH.
Stir after 5 minutes.
Sauce: Combine reserved... - 45.4661
Oriental Mu Shu Pork
Cut pork horizontally into thin slices with a cleaver.
Chop slices into 1-1/2" x 1/4" shreds.
Mix marinade ingredients in a small bowl.
Add shredded pork; mix well.
Let stand 15 minutes.
Soak wood ears in 2 cups hot water 15 minutes to soften.
Wood ears will... - 45.3141
Sweet And Sour Chicken Using Cider Vinegar
1) Slice the stalks off the green pepper. Deseed the peppers and remove the pith. Slice the flesh thin.
2) Slice the onion into rings. Chop the carrots and celery into fine strips. Dice the pineapple rings.
3) Into a measuring jug, add in the... - 45.2935
Chinese Pepper Steak With Bean Sprouts
Slice steak into narrow strips.
In skillet or slow-cooking pot with browning unit, brown steak in oil.
Combine with garlic, salt, pepper, soy sauce, and sugar in slow-cooking pot.
Cook on low 6 to 8 hours.
Turn control to high.
Add bean sprouts, tomatoes, and... - 45.2324
Chicken And Chinese Sausage Rice
Using a cleaver, cut the chicken into 1 by 1 1/2 inch (2.5 by 4 cm) pieces.
Marinate the chicken slices for at least 1/2 hour in the scallion, ginger, wine, soy sauce, salt, and sugar marinade.
Slice the sausages diagonally into 1/4 inch (1 cm) pieces.
Soak... - 45.2279
Chinese Pork Patties With Chilli Dip
1. Heat oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas.
2. To a food processor add the chicken, lime juice, five-spice powder and soy sauce and pulse until well blended.
3. Add the pork mince, chilli and coriander and pulse again.
4. Season with salt and freshly... - 45.2097
Chinese Steak And Hash Browns
1) Combine the broth, black bean sauce, cornstarch, rosemary and thyme in a bowl. Keep the mixture aside.
2) Take a wok or 12-inch skillet and heat it over medium heat.
3) Add 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil. Rotate the wok to coat... - 45.2097
Chicken Breasts With Chinese Mushrooms
Press each chicken breast down and butterfly by slicing in half horizontally using a long thin knife placed parallel to the board, stopping just before you cut all the way through.
Open up as you would a book.
With your fingers, press to flatten into a neat,... - 45.1915
Chinese Style Spareribs
1) In a large bowl mix all ingredients except spareribs.
2) On grill arrange spareribs with rounded side up. Sear on both side.
3) Raise grill to 6 inches from coals.
4) Cook over medium heat for 30 minutes until brown.
5) Turn and baste frequently... - 45.1819
Sweet And Sour Chicken
Sweet and spicy chicken is a stir fried and cooked chicken preparation. Fruited with plum jelly and pineapple chunks, the sweet and sour chicken is cooked with added vegetables. Fried with a seasoned batter coating, the chicken is finished with vegetables and... - 45.163
Chinese Walnut Chicken
Bone breasts, discarding skin; or have butcher do it.
Press with hands to make of uniform thickness.
Cut in 1 1/2-inch squares.
Mix cornstarch, 1/2 teaspoon salt, the pepper, sugar, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, and 2 tablespoons oil.
Add chicken and stir to coat... - 45.1603
Sweet And Sour Chicken
1. Start by washing and drying the chicken, then take a heavy cleaver and disjoint and chop the chicken into 2-inch pieces
2. In a bowl, combine the next 7 ingredeints, then add chicken into it and marinate for 2 hours in the... - 45.1189
Chinese Pork And Vegetables
In a wok or large heavy skillet heat oil over high heat.
Stir-fry until pork is no longer pink.
Add celery, carrots, onion, gingerroot and garlic.
Stir-fry until onion is tender.
Add broth, soy sauce and 1/2 teaspoon pepper; cover.
Simmer for 5... - 45.0723
Sweet And Sour Chicken
Sweet And Sour Chicken is a mouth watering side dish recipe. An easy to prepare non-vegetarian recipe; I bet, it wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 44.9934
Chinese Pepper Steak With Rice
Warm 1 teaspoon of the oil in a large no-stick skillet over medium heat.
Add the onions, green peppers, and yellow peppers.
Cook, stirring, for 5 to 7 minutes, or until softened.
Add the tomatoes and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
Transfer to a large... - 44.9694
Cut meat across grain into thin slices 2 inches long.
On Range Top: In skillet quickly brown half of meat at a time in hot oil; set aside.
In 2-quart casserole dissolve bouillon granules in 1 1/2 cups hot water.
Stir in cauliflower, onion, soy sauce, garlic,... - 44.9325
Sweet And Sour Chicken
1. Wash the chicken, pat dry and coat with flour; brown the chicken pieces in oil in a skillet evenly on all sides; remove as they are done into a shallow roasting pan
2. Sprinkle them with salt and pepper and simultaneously heat the... - 44.8724
Chinese Chicken With Vegetables
1) Combine together the cornstarch and ginger in a medium bowl.
2) In the mixture, toss the chicken till it is coated.
3) In a large frying pan, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil.
4) Over high heat, brown the chicken in the oil, constantly stirring, till it... - 44.8685
Sweet And Sour Chicken
1.Make a mixture of flour, sea salt, paprik aand thyme and coat the chcken pieces with the mixture by rolling over.
2. In a a skillet, heat oil and cook onions and chicken until brown.
3.Pour the apple juice, tomato, honey and... - 44.8522
Chinese Green Pepper Steak
1) Take the meat and cut it into thin strips.
2) Take a bowl and mix honey, ginger as well as 2 tablespoons of soya sauce.
3) Marinate the beef in the sauce.
4) Take a pan and heat up 2 tablespoons of salad oil.
5) Stir fry the green... - 44.7906
Chinese Chicken Wings
The chinese chicken wings are prepared with soy sauce and hoisin sauce and cooked in the oven. Made with oriental flavors, the chinese chicken wings are also flavored with honey and ginger along with dry sherry. It is roasted with sprinkled sesame seeds on... - 44.7547
Chinese Chicken Crepes
1. Preheat the oven at 400°.
2. Mix together the chicken, mushrooms, green pepper, and onion.
3. Stir in eggs to chicken mixture.
4. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Add 1 1/2 tablespoons of chicken mixture on every crepe’s cooked... - 44.7264
Chinese Chicken With Cashews
To marinate the chicken: Combine sesame oil, rice vinegar, sherry and garlic in bowl; mix well.
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Cut into 1-inch pieces.
Add to marinade.
Marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour.
Drain, reserving marinade.
To stir-fry the chicken: Blanch... - 44.7264
Chinese Crispy Duck
1) Take a muslin bag, put in garlic, ginger and Bouquet Garni.
2) In a pan, mix the rest of ingredients and let it come to a boil.
3) Put the muslin bag into the pan and simmer for 30 minutes.
4) Take away the muslin bag and sauce is ready for use.
5)... - 44.6803
Chinese Chicken Livers
1) Prepare the ingredients.
2) In a small bowl, make a paste by combining tamari, cornstarch, and honey.
3) In a wok or heavy skillet, heat oil and saute chicken livers for about 5 minutes.
4) Remove chicken livers and set aside.
5) In... - 44.6439
Chicken Chinese Style
1 In a small bowl, add chicken, soy sauce, sherry and toss.
2 Cover and place in the refrigerator for atleast 1 hour.
3 In a bowl, add arrowroot and dissolve with some broth. Keep aside.
4 In 12-inch nonstick skillet heat oil.
5... - 44.6408
Pad Priew-waan Gai - Sweet And Sour Chicken
Thailand is a melting point for all Asian dishes. This dish has a very distinct Chinese influence, especially the sweet and sour taste. Here the chicken is stir fried and simmered with colorful veggies, flavored with tomato, sharpened with rice vinegar and... - 44.6267
Sweet And Sour Chicken
1) Save 1/2 cup juice on draining pineapple.
2) Make a mixture of pineapple juice, arrowroot, vinegar, honey, ketchup and cayenne and keep aside.
3) In a wok or large skillet, heat 2-4 tablespoons broth and sauté ginger, onion, garlic, mushrooms,... - 44.6077
Chinese Pepper Steak
Cut meat lengthwise into thirds and then crosswise into 1/4-inch strips.
Combine next 4 ingredients in medium bowl.
Add meat, turning to coat.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
Heat wok or skillet over medium-high heat.
Pour in 1 tablespoon oil... - 44.5939
Chinese Meat Recipes By Category