- » Chinese Meat
Chinese Meat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chinese Meat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chinese Meat recipes.
Chinese Red Cooked Pork Stir Fry
The Chinese red cooked pork is an amazing pork preparation. Makes a delicious meal when served with warm rice or noodles. The recipe is so simple with a perfect blend of authentic chinese flavors and a scrumptious taste. Give this easy recipe a try after a... - 123.129
These days, I avoid MSG at all costs, so a lot of our local take-out Chinese food is off my list, but not wanting to deprive my kids of some of my childhood favorites, I came up with this healthy and delicious dinner treat that we all loved. - 123.079
Chinese Meat Pies
Ying gives you a step-by-step tutorial for making one of her home town's favorite tasty traditions, the Chinese Meat Pie. - 123.078
Soy Sauce Chicken
You don't see this too often unless you go for Dim Sum regularly in a big city with a large Chinese population. But this Soy Sauce Chicken is really moist and juicy with incredible flavor. And it's as easy as taking a nap. You must try this. Great dish for a... - 113.312
Chicken And Vegetables In Sweet And Sour Sauce
When it comes to Chinese food there are a few very popular–and basic–cooking methods, and one of it is definitely sweet and sour. This video prepares an authentic chicken in sweet and sour sauce. Made with extreme ease and perfection, this is a fine blend... - 110.463
Beef And Broccoli Stir Fry
Crisp and well cooked beef is a pleasure to have with drinks and here is one such recipe. Watch Chef Mike showing how to stir fry beef with orange marmalade and other seasonings along with cooked broccoli. Great vegetable and meat combo! - 109.243
Chicken Zucchini And Carrot In Ying's Chinese Sauce
Meat and veggies rolled into one ! A very quick-to-make recipe, this video shows how to combine the goodness of chicken and zucchini using Asian, low-sodium sauces for marination. It can be made into a separate snack or can be combined with rice/noodles as a... - 109.068
Baked Ribs With Chinese 5 Spice
Your baked ribs is almost incomplete without a spicy rub. Here is an excellent Chinese style rub prepared with five exotic spices that is sure to kick up the flavor of your spare ribs. Next time you are hosting a bash at your home, don't forget to include... - 107.218
Spicy Beef And Onion Stir Fry
This chinese spicy beef and onion stir-fry is a simple stir-fry dish with authentic chinese flavors. Try out this stir-fry if you have a craving for hot jalapenos. Tastes great with rice and makes a wonderful meal on a cold winter night. - 106.436
Chinese Sweet And Sour Spareribs
Here is a unique Chinese sweet and sour spareribs recipe for you. This is a simple fried pork ribs recipe with a twist. Here the chef has flavored the deep fried pork ribs with a sweet and sour sauce for that amazing taste. Try out these sweet and sour... - 92.0723
Steamed Pork Ribs With Black Bean Sauce
1) Clean the pork ribs.
2) Mix pork ribs with all the marinade ingredients in a large bowl. Leave covered in the fridge for at least 2-3 hours.
3) Prepare the steamer.
4) Remove the pork from the marinade and put it in a heatproof... - 89.3836
Twice Cooked Pork ( Wui Woo Yuk)
1) Clean the pork and simmer in hot water just until it is cooked through.
2) Allow the meat to cool in the fridge. Cut into thin slices.
3) Chop and dice all the vegetables as preferred.
4) To make the stock, mix together the water,... - 89.3262
Chinese Crispy Roasted Pork Belly
1. Clean and trim the pork belly. Pat dry.
2. Cut the pork belly into bite size cubes, about 1 1/2 inch.
3. Separate the white and green portion of the green onion. Smash the bulb part to release flavor and cut both green and white parts into 2... - 89.061
Chinese Red Cooked Pork Belly
1) Wash and clean the pork belly. Cut it into average-sized cubes.
2) Heat a large pan over high heat and add the pork. Fry the meat on all sides.
3) Once the meat has turned brown, add the ginger.
4) Next, add the spring onion whites... - 89.0368
Thai Sweet And Sour Chicken
Here the chef has prepared an amazing Thai sweet and sour chicken recipe. This is a simple stir fried chicken, simmered in a hot and sweet sauce. Try out this scrumptious Thai chicken with an amazing blend of flavors and you shall surely enjoy! - 87.2455
Drunken Chicken Wings And Chicken Feet
1) In a large pot, add about 2-3 cups of water. Add the spring onion white.
2) Next, add the chicken wings and feet, along with salt and ginger.
3) Cover the pot and let the chicken cook over medium high heat. The wings will be done in about 30... - 85.0707
Bbq Pork Ribs And Pork Belly
1) To make the marinade, mix all the ingredients together in a large dish.
2) Add the meat to the marinade; coat the pieces well.
3) Let the pork marinade for 5 hours, or overnight.
4) Preheat the grill.
5) To make the honey water, mix... - 85.0271
Twice Cooked Pork, Wui Woo Yuk
1. In a small bowl, mix together all the ingredients for thickener, stir to mix and set aside.
2. In a pot, put together water, ginger and green onion for stock, cover and bring to a boil.
3. Uncover and add in pork belly, wine and... - 74.5853
Stir Fried Orange Beef
1. Cut the beef against its grain.
2. Slice into 5 cm (2 inches) long slices.
3. In a shallow dish, combine half of the sesame oil, half of the soy sauce, the sherry, ginger and corn flour.
4. Add the steak to the marinade and toss until well... - 48.4418
Chinese Lemon Chicken
1. In a shallow glass bowl or a plastic bag, mix the ginger and soy sauce.
2. Put the breasts inside and marinate in the liquid for 1 or 2 hours, turning them once in a while.
3. Drain the liquid and discard it.
4. Carefully peel one of the... - 47.951
Sweet And Sour Chicken With Vegetables
In 1-quart bowl combine chicken and cornstarch, tossing to coat.
In 12-inch nonstick skillet heat 1 1/2 teaspoons peanut oil; add half of the chicken and cook over high heat, stirring constantly, until golden brown, about 2 minutes.
Using a slotted spoon,... - 47.455
Chinese Chilli Beef
Wash, wipe and cut meat into 2" x 1/2" strips and marinate in a shallow bowl in a mixture of crushed garlic, ginger, pepper, salt, sugar and soya sauce for an hour.
Cut capsicums into thick strips, chop chillies fine, cut onion into 8 wedges and halve... - 47.2946
Chinese Pork And Vegetables
In a wok or large heavy skillet heat oil over high heat.
Stir-fry until pork is no longer pink.
Add celery, carrots, onion, gingerroot and garlic.
Stir-fry until onion is tender.
Add broth, soy sauce and 1/2 teaspoon pepper; cover.
Simmer for 5... - 47.2643
Chinese Spiced Spareribs
1) In a bowl, add sherry, soy sauce, sugar, garlic and spices to combine.
2) Season the mixture with little salt, if required.
3) Place the spareribs in this mixture to marinate for at least 2 hours.
4) Preheat oven to 325°F.
5) In a... - 47.0512
Chinese Chicken Crepes
1. Preheat the oven at 400°.
2. Mix together the chicken, mushrooms, green pepper, and onion.
3. Stir in eggs to chicken mixture.
4. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Add 1 1/2 tablespoons of chicken mixture on every crepe’s cooked... - 46.7715
Chinese Green Pepper Steak
1) Take the meat and cut it into thin strips.
2) Take a bowl and mix honey, ginger as well as 2 tablespoons of soya sauce.
3) Marinate the beef in the sauce.
4) Take a pan and heat up 2 tablespoons of salad oil.
5) Stir fry the green... - 46.3648
Chinese Chicken Puffs
Heat water and butter to a rolling boil in saucepan.
Stir in all of the flour and salt.
Stir vigorously over low heat until mixture leaves the sides of pan and forms a ball.
Remove from heat.
Beat eggs in thoroughly, one at a time.
Beat mixture until smooth... - 46.1569
Chinese Style Pepper Steaks
1. In a medium size cup, add beef broth to boiling water. Stir well.
2. In a large bowl, pour the dissolved beef broth to the minced or ground beef. Mix well to form a thick mixture. Knead and make into 1 inch patties, around 6 patties can be made.
3.... - 45.9377
Chinese Crispy Duck
1) Take a muslin bag, put in garlic, ginger and Bouquet Garni.
2) In a pan, mix the rest of ingredients and let it come to a boil.
3) Put the muslin bag into the pan and simmer for 30 minutes.
4) Take away the muslin bag and sauce is ready for use.
5)... - 45.8924
Chinese Fried Rice With Pork
Chinese fried rice with pork is a very simple and good to eat dish. It makes single dish complete meal. You can serve it with other Chinese dishes or alone. Chinese fried rice can be made with white or brown rice depending upon personal choice. - 45.5649
Orange Beef With Rice
1. Freeze the meat till it is firm enough to slice. This will usually take about 30 minutes
2. Set the meat across the grain and slice thinly to get paper thin strips that are about 2 inches across
3. Grate 1 tablespoon of orange rind into a... - 45.3582
Chinese Cabbage And Meat Loaf
Chinese Cabbage And Meat Loaf is popular all over the world. The sour cream and cumin powder really gives the Chinese Cabbage And Meat Loaf a mouth watering taste. - 44.9287
Chinese Skewered Pork
1) Prepare the pork into 1-inch squares.
2) In a large mixing bowl, place the pork cubes.
3) Add mustard, ginger, onion, garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper, to taste.
4) Drizzle in honey and mix all the ingredients thoroughly.
5) Place aside... - 44.8069
Caribbean Sweet And Sour Chicken
1) In a bowl mix the flour, salt, and pepper.
2) Coat the chicken evenly.
3) In the 10" skillet, brown the chicken 1/2 at a time in hot oil.
4) Put back all the chicken to skillet .
5) In a bowl, mix the ginger, un-drained pineapple,and barbecue... - 44.5897
Sweet And Sour Chicken
1. Cut the chicken into very thin slices
2. Wash pepper, discard stem, seeds and ribs, and cut pepper into thin slices
3. Peel and chop the onion; also slice the bamboo shoots
4. In a platter, mix together the salt and cornstarch and... - 44.4321
Chinese Sweet And Sour Ribs
Cut the ribs into 2" (5 cm) size pieces.
Place on a baking sheet.
Bake in a preheated 325°F (160°C) oven for 1 1/2 hours or until crisp.
Blend the soya sauce, sugar, vinegar, sherry, oyster sauce, green peppers in a sauce pan.
Bring to a boil.
Add the... - 44.4314
Chinese Steak And Hash Browns
1) Combine the broth, black bean sauce, cornstarch, rosemary and thyme in a bowl. Keep the mixture aside.
2) Take a wok or 12-inch skillet and heat it over medium heat.
3) Add 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil. Rotate the wok to coat... - 44.2607
Chinese Skewered Beef
1) Make 1-inch cubes from the beef. Discard excess fat and gristle while cutting.
2) In a large bowl, place the beef cubes.
3) Season the beef cubes with pepper.
4) In another bowl, add soy sauce, oyster sauce and black beans.
5) Add sugar,... - 44.2351
Mu Shu Pork Served With Ancakes
1. In a pan of warm water soak the wood ears for 15-20 minutes, rinse and drain, then thinly shred.
2. Cut the pork, bamboo shoots and chinese leaves all into matchstick-sized shreds.
3. Beat the eggs with a pinch of salt.
4. In a... - 44.2286
Ginger Pork Saute
1. Prepare TURNIP CHRYSANTHEMUM at least 2 or 3 hours in advance.
2. Combine soy sauce, mirin, and 1 tsp ginger juice. Sprinkle over pork. Let stand for 10 minutes.
3. Dredge both sides of pork with flour. (A tea strainer works well for this.)
To... - 44.051
Saucy Beef With Chinese Vegetables
1. Use a sharp steak knife to slice the meat at a slant into thin slices, across grain.
2. Further slice the meat into 3-inch long stips.
3. In a medium (2-quart) microwaveable casserole or dish, combine the beef, onion and teriyaki... - 43.2347
Chinese Pork Strips
In large fry pan, brown meat over medium high heat.
Add 1/2 cup water, pineapple juice, salt, pepper and soy sauce.
Simmer, covered, for 30 minutes.
Add Chinese pea pods and water chestnuts.
Continue simmering for 10 minutes.
Add Chinese cabbage; cover and... - 42.8694
Chinese Fire Pot With Assorted Meats And Vegetables
Shell and devein the shrimps.
Rinse with cold water.
Cut each horizontally into two thin slices.
Arrange nicely on a plate.
Cut the beef and chicken into thin slices.
Arrange on separate plates.
Soak the Chinese mushrooms in hot water for about 15... - 42.2296
Chinese Deviled Chicken
1. Take a bowl and fill it with boiling water and drop the chicken pieces into it. Allow the chicken pieces to stand for about 5 minutes.
2. Drain the chicken pieces and dry them by spreading on a clean towel or absorbent paper.
3. Take a saucepan... - 41.9533
Chinese Leaves With Shiitake Mushrooms And Crab Meat
1. Using a sharp knife cut the mushrooms into slices.
2. Heat the vegetable oil in a large preheated wok.
3. Add the mushrooms and garlic to the wok and stir-fry for 3 minutes or until the mushrooms have softened.
4. Add the spring onions (scallions) and... - 41.4685
Chinese Pork Tenderloin
Trim and slice the pork.
Blend 2 tbsp (30 ml) of oil with the remaining ingredients.
Pour over the pork, marinate for 4-6 hours.
Heat the remaining oil in a wok.
Drain the pork but reserve the marinade.
Fry the pork thoroughly.
Drain any excess oil.
Add the... - 40.3638
Stir Fried Sweet And Sour Chicken
1. Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil. Add the noodles and cook according to the manufacturer's instructions. Drain and cover.
2. Heat the oil. Add the spring onions and cook over a gentle heat. Mix in the next five ingredients, then stir-fry... - 40.1737
Chinese Pepper Steak
1) Cut off and discard all the fat from the steak and slice into thin strips.
2) In a slow cooker, add the steak, garlic, salt, pepper, soy sauce, hoisin sauce and sugar ; cook covered on LOW for about 4 hrs.
3) Stir in the tomato and bell... - 40.1402
Chinese Style Asparagus And Chicken Breasts
1) Cut off the asparagus-€™s end tips to the point where they are no longer -€˜woody-€™. In case the asparagus are pencil thin, peel them to the bottom of the first flower.
2) Diagonally slice the asparagus into 1 ½ inch... - 39.5894
Chinese Spare Ribs
1) In a bowl, whisk the soy, sugar, molasses, ketchup, cayenne, black bean sauce, garlic and brown sauce. Put in the ribs and give a toss to coat the ribs with marinade. Cover and marinate overnight or for at least 2 hours.
2) To make the coleslaw,... - 39.5543
Pineapple Ham Stir Fry
1. In a large nonstick skillet, melt the margarine, add onions, ham, green peppers and saute over medium flame till the ham browns a little
2. Drain the pineapple and set aside the juice; add enough water in this juice to bring it up to three quarters... - 39.4195
Chinese Steamed Buns With Meat Filling Part 1 - Dough Making
1. flour into bowl sieved middle to put in dry yeast add some sugar on top, after add 5 soup spoons warm water, cover with a plate for 20 minutes
2. stir in sieved flour and 5 soup spoons salad oil to mix into a smooth paste, leave for until frothy
3. I turn... - 38.9172
Chinese Pork Skillet
In small, deep bowl combine cornstarch, soy sauce, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Add pork; stir to coat.
Brown in hot oil.
Add remaining ingredients except chow mein noodles.
Cover and simmer 20 to 25 minutes.
Serve over chow mein noodles. - 38.6892
Chinese Fried Walnuts
1) Allow water to come to boiling over high heat.
2) Stir in walnuts and bring it to boiling.
3) Blanch for one minute.
4) Wash walnuts under running hot water and drain well.
5) Rinse the saucepan and dry well.
6) Take a large bowl and... - 38.5554
Chinese Style Liver
Combine onion, sherry, cornstarch, and ginger; toss with liver.
In skillet quickly cook liver in hot oil.
Add bamboo shoots and mushrooms.
Cook, stirring constantly, till heated through.
Stir in 1 tablespoon soy sauce.
Serve over rice.
Pass soy sauce. - 38.0803
Chinese Wok Fried Pork
Heat the oil in a pan, add the pork and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring continuously.
Chop the water chestnuts roughly and add to the pan with the garlic, mushrooms and pak choi.
Add the water and then all the remaining ingredients.
Cook for 8 minutes.
Serve... - 37.2743
Chinese Pork And Pasta
Asian night! Time to bring out the chopsticks for delicious noodles, pork and veggies. - 36.8878
Chicken Bouillon Chinese Style
1) Put all the ingredients in a slow cooker.
2) Cover the cooker and cook on LOW for 10 to 12 hours. In case the flavor seems too bland, add some more salt and pepper.
3) Strain the liquid.
4) Use the bouillon as and when preferred or... - 36.4384
Chinese Meat Loaf
Preheat oven to 350°.
In a saucepan, mix together tomato sauce, brown sugar, vinegar and mustard.
Heat until sugar is dissolved.
In a mixing bowl, combine egg, onion, crackers, meat, salt and pepper.
Add 1/2 cup tomato sauce.
Mix lightly and shape into loaf... - 35.8976
Sweet And Sour Chicken
1) Take a wok or 12-inch skillet and heat it.
2) Now, add some oil and rotate to coat sides of the wok.
3) Put chicken and cook until it is cooked.
4) Then, add vegetables and stir fry until cooked.
5) Add pineapple and sweet and sour sauce and cook... - 35.5584
La Weight Loss- Sweet And Sour Chicken
This LA weight loss sweet and sour chicken recipe is one that is healthy and a real treat for the taste buds. Using the stir fry method of cooking it ensures that minimum oil is used for cooking. The chicken broth too is low sodium and the cooking spray low... - 34.2085
Chinese Style Country Ribs
1) In a small bowl, mix the soy sauce, marmalade, ketchup and garlic; brush the ribs evenly with the mixture.
2) Place the ribs in a slow cooker and pour over the remaining sauce; cook covered on LOW for about 8-10 hrs or until the ribs are tender. ... - 29.7116
1. Cut each sparerib into 3 pieces and place in a bowl. Combine sherry, honey, plum sauce, tomato sauce, chilies, garlic, ginger and five spice powder and pour over ribs. Mix well to coat ribs.
2. Place ribs and sauce mixture in a large frying pan, cover and... - 29.3109
Chinese Pork Salad
Marinate pork in stir-fry sauce. In large nonstick skillet, stir-fry pork and onion over medium-high heat 4 to 5 minutes. In large bowl, toss pork mixture together with remaining ingredients. - 26.7616
Chinese Meat Recipes By Category