- » Chinese Marinated Sweet Sour Salad
Chinese Marinated Sweet Sour Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chinese marinated sweet sour salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chinese marinated sweet sour salad recipes.
Sweet And Sour Chicken Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, place chicken breasts in teriyaki sauce and marinate for several hours.
3) On a baking sheet, place the chicken and bake in the oven until cooked for 15 minutes.
4) Bake or microwave chicken... - 47.3606
Sweet And Sour Lobsters With Pineapple
Clean and cut lobsters into bite size pieces and marinate with 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon sugar, soya sauce and wine for 25 minutes.
Heat the oil, roll each piece of lobster in flour and dip into beaten egg and drop them one by one into the hot oil.
Fry... - 38.0535
Sweet And Sour Fish
1. Wash fish well and drain on paper towels.
2. With a sharp knife, make three deep diagonal slashes across each side of each fish.
To Make Marinade:
3. In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, sherry, 1 tablespoon sugar, the ginger, garlic... - 45.4589
Sweet & Sour Pork
Prepare Sweet-and-Sour Sauce and Marinade.
Place pork in pan with the cold water.
Cover, bring to boil, and simmer until tender, about 15 minutes.
Pour Marinade over cooled pork, marinate 30 minutes (stirring occasionally), drain off.
Dredge pork in... - 40.732
Cover the dried mushrooms with water and bring to a boil; remove them from the heat and allow them to steep in the water.
Wash the bamboo sprouts and the water chestnuts and cut them in thin strips or slices.
Wash and dry the chicken breasts, and cut into... - 41.2933