- » Chinese Macaroni
Chinese Macaroni Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chinese Macaroni recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chinese Macaroni recipes.
Hawaiian Favorite Spam Musubi - Part 2 Cooking Mac Salad
When looking for a true tropical treat to complement your spam musubi, mac salad could perfectly fit your bill. This favorite Hawaiian snack makes for a healthy satisfying treat. Ideal for people who aren't too fond of savoring their musubis raw, this dish... - 112.109
Chinese Macaroni Fry
1. Cut onion, capsicum, and tomato into thin juliennes.
2. Make a fine paste of garlic and ginger in the food processor or using a mortar and pestle.
3. In a saucepan, boil 1 liter water
4. Add macaroni in it and boil for 8 to 10... - 46.8233
Chinese Lobster Macaroni
Cook lobster and pork in oil until pork is lightly browned.
Stir in chicken broth; bring to a boil.
Add soy sauce, sugar, monosodium glutamate, salt and garlic.
Combine water and cornstarch; gradually add to meat mixture, stirringconstantly.
Simmer, stirring... - 37.3423
Cook carrots, onion, and green pepper in margarine until tender.
Combine cooked veggies with cooked macaroni and Cheese Whiz stir until blended.
Heat on top of stove or in oven until hot. - 27.4917
You May Also Like!
A quick adaptation of the traditional Italian macaroni recipes -- the ones that use white sauce and are baked. Also lower in calorie than those traditional preparations.
... - 41.7358
Chinese Spicy Beans And Pasta
1. In large pot of rapidly boiling water, cook beans with salt 5-7 minutes, until just tender. Remove beans with tongs; place in large serving bowl with perciatelli; cover with foil.
2. In medium nonstick skillet, heat oil; saute bell pepper and garlic 5... - 30.4633
Easy Chicken Noodle Soup
1.In a saucepan, put water, chicken, salt and pepper and put the pan on heat for 2-3 minutes.
2.Add onions, carrots and macaroni in the pan and allow the ingredients to cook for a while.
3.Serve the hot noodle soup in a bowl. - 35.4613
Oriental Chicken In Peanut Sauce
Prepare macaroni as directed on package, adding 2 tablespoons lemon juice to cooking water.
In 2-quart casserole, combine broccoli, onion, garlic and 2 tablespoons water.
Microwave at High for 6 to 8 minutes, or until tender-crisp,... - 47.5345
Microwave Hearty Beef Soup
1. In a microwave oven, place a glass bowl and add beef and cook on a setting of ROAST (7) for 6 minutes until the beef losses its pinkness and cook by stirring atleast once.
2. Add all other ingredients except macaroni, cover and cook on ROAST (7)... - 39.9136
Hot Mah Jongg Chicken Salad
1) In a bowl, place chicken and dredge with lemon juice and soy sauce.
2) Put the lid on and chill for 2 hours or longer.
3) Stir in scallion, celery, water chestnuts, bean sprouts, salt, snow peas, mushrooms, and mayonnaise.
4) Lightly fold the... - 46.5976
Beef, Tomato, And Noodle Supper
Heat the butter in a heavy 8-inch skillet over moderate heat until bubbly.
Add the beef and onion, and cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes, or until the beef has browned and the onion is soft.
Add the tomatoes, celery, salt, pepper, basil,... - 32.7582
Overnight Noodle Toss
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In a large bowl add soups and milk. Blend until smooth.
3. Stir in remaining ingredients and mix.
4. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
5. Take out from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking.
6.... - 44.8101
Oriental Pasta Salad
This tasty Oriental Pasta Salad is a favorite at my home. I prepare this tasty salad often on days the family feels like having a light and satisfying dinner! Try this yummy Oriental Pasta Salad recipe yourself! - 43.8022
Pasta With Bean Sauce
1) In a large saucepan boil water. Add macaroni, cooking oil and first amount of salt and cook for 5 to 7 minutes until just tender.
2) Drain macaroni from water.
3) Transfer macaroni back to the pot.
4) In a large saucepan saute onion and green pepper... - 47.1431