- » Chinese Macaroni
Chinese Macaroni Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chinese Macaroni recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chinese Macaroni recipes.
Hawaiian Favorite Spam Musubi - Part 2 Cooking Mac Salad
When looking for a true tropical treat to complement your spam musubi, mac salad could perfectly fit your bill. This favorite Hawaiian snack makes for a healthy satisfying treat. Ideal for people who aren't too fond of savoring their musubis raw, this dish... - 110.566
Chinese Macaroni Fry
1. Cut onion, capsicum, and tomato into thin juliennes.
2. Make a fine paste of garlic and ginger in the food processor or using a mortar and pestle.
3. In a saucepan, boil 1 liter water
4. Add macaroni in it and boil for 8 to 10... - 47.3621
Chinese Lobster Macaroni
Cook lobster and pork in oil until pork is lightly browned.
Stir in chicken broth; bring to a boil.
Add soy sauce, sugar, monosodium glutamate, salt and garlic.
Combine water and cornstarch; gradually add to meat mixture, stirringconstantly.
Simmer, stirring... - 38.5853
Cook carrots, onion, and green pepper in margarine until tender.
Combine cooked veggies with cooked macaroni and Cheese Whiz stir until blended.
Heat on top of stove or in oven until hot. - 27.9578
You May Also Like!
A quick adaptation of the traditional Italian macaroni recipes -- the ones that use white sauce and are baked. Also lower in calorie than those traditional preparations.
... - 40.0401
Chinese Spicy Beans And Pasta
1. In large pot of rapidly boiling water, cook beans with salt 5-7 minutes, until just tender. Remove beans with tongs; place in large serving bowl with perciatelli; cover with foil.
2. In medium nonstick skillet, heat oil; saute bell pepper and garlic 5... - 29.7723
Indo Chinese Cuisine - Vegetarian American Chopsuey
A crispy noodle and yummy sauce combination!
The usual American Chop suey is an American pasta dish and consists of elbow macaroni and bits of cooked ground beef with sautéed onions and green peppers in a thick tomato-based sauce. The recipe described in... - 0
Easy Chicken Noodle Soup
1.In a saucepan, put water, chicken, salt and pepper and put the pan on heat for 2-3 minutes.
2.Add onions, carrots and macaroni in the pan and allow the ingredients to cook for a while.
3.Serve the hot noodle soup in a bowl. - 36.0781
Microwave Hearty Beef Soup
1. In a microwave oven, place a glass bowl and add beef and cook on a setting of ROAST (7) for 6 minutes until the beef losses its pinkness and cook by stirring atleast once.
2. Add all other ingredients except macaroni, cover and cook on ROAST (7)... - 40.4093
Oriental Chicken In Peanut Sauce
Prepare macaroni as directed on package, adding 2 tablespoons lemon juice to cooking water.
In 2-quart casserole, combine broccoli, onion, garlic and 2 tablespoons water.
Microwave at High for 6 to 8 minutes, or until tender-crisp,... - 48.4403
Hot Mah Jongg Chicken Salad
1) In a bowl, place chicken and dredge with lemon juice and soy sauce.
2) Put the lid on and chill for 2 hours or longer.
3) Stir in scallion, celery, water chestnuts, bean sprouts, salt, snow peas, mushrooms, and mayonnaise.
4) Lightly fold the... - 46.1311
Beef, Tomato, And Noodle Supper
Heat the butter in a heavy 8-inch skillet over moderate heat until bubbly.
Add the beef and onion, and cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes, or until the beef has browned and the onion is soft.
Add the tomatoes, celery, salt, pepper, basil,... - 34.1881
Overnight Noodle Toss
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In a large bowl add soups and milk. Blend until smooth.
3. Stir in remaining ingredients and mix.
4. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
5. Take out from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking.
6.... - 45.5871
Oriental Pasta Salad
This tasty Oriental Pasta Salad is a favorite at my home. I prepare this tasty salad often on days the family feels like having a light and satisfying dinner! Try this yummy Oriental Pasta Salad recipe yourself! - 45.9676