- » Chinese Layer Cake
Chinese Layer Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chinese Layer Cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chinese Layer Cake recipes.
Pumpkin Layer Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 320 F.
2. Take a bowl add sugar, eggs, pumpkin and oil to it. Mix these ingredients properly.
3. Mix dry ingredients, and add it to pumpkin mixture . Beat this mixture at medium speed using electric mixer for... - 46.6837
Steamed Layer Cakes
Sprinkle dry yeast into 1-1/2 cups warm water; stir to dissolve.
Set aside until mixture begins to foam, 5 to 10 minutes.
Sift flour into a large bowl.
Make a well in the sifted flour and slowly add yeast mixture.
Mix thoroughly with a spoon.
Place dough on a... - 44.7742
Easy Pumpkin Layer Cake
1. Take a small saucepan and add sugar, flour, and milk to it. Cook this mixture over medium heat, and continue to stir it till mixture gets thickened.
2. Add butter to this mixture and continue to stir till it gets melted. Fold in coconut, vanilla,... - 39.8624
You May Also Like!
Steamed White Sugar Sponge Cake ( Bak Tong Gou )
1) In a sauce pan, boil together sugar and 2 cups of water, when the water became a little luke warm, scoop out 2 tablespoons of water to stir the dried yeast, and set aside to form a layer of cloud.
2) Continue to heat the sugar water till it start... - 93.0226
Easy Pumpkin Cake
Sift flour, measure and resift into a large mixing bowl.
Cut in shortening with pastry blender or two knives until particles are size of coarse cornmeal.
Sift together sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, cardamon and cloves, and add to flour mixture.
Stir... - 42.7943
Chinese Smoked Meatballs
Soak the mushrooms in hot water to cover for 15 minutes or until soft. Drain, remove stems and chop caps finely. Drain chestnuts, rinse under cold running water and chop finely. Place mushrooms and chestnuts in a large bowl with remaining ingredients and mix... - 29.0114
Green Tea Tiramisu
You don't have to be a culinary expert to create this lip-smacking dessert. Just try swapping a few traditional ingredients with something wonderfully different things. This classic tiramisu cake uses green tea instead of espresso and cocoa powder, which... - 108.95
Wheat cakes are delicious and easy to make. This is my children's favourite snack.They are just too yummy. Try this Wheat cakes recipe and you will understand. - 27.2512
Manchurian Yam Cake
Wash, peel the yam and potatoes.
Place on a steamer, cover and steam until soft for 45 minutes.
Remove and cool.
Prepare the china grass as per the instruction given on the packet.
Mash well steamed yam and potatoes, add 1/2 cup icing sugar, mix well and... - 37.1624
Whole Wheat Cake
Sift the white flour, measure and resift twice with baking powder and salt; then add whole wheat flour and stir in thoroughly.
Cream shortening, blend in sugar, and add beaten eggs; beat until smooth and fluffy.
Stir in vanilla.
Add flour mixture and milk... - 37.5774
Pumpkin Pecan Cake
In a mixing bowl on medium speed, beat the wafers, pecans and butter until crumbly, about 1 minute.
Press into three greased and floured 9-in.round cake pans.
In another mixing bowl, beat cake mix, pumpkin, butter and eggs for 3 minutes.
Spread over crust in... - 42.5254
Steamed Sliced Pork With Ham And Bean Curd
I have been looking for a Steamed Sliced Pork With Ham And Bean Curd for quite sometime now and thisis one of the best I have tried out so far. Surprise your family with this Steamed Sliced Pork With Ham And Bean Curd. Enjoy eating! - 38.6037
Fresh Apple Dumpling
1. In a large bowl, combine the sugar, biscuit mix, egg and milk to form soft dough and line 9-inch glass cake pan with it.
2. Wash the apple slices and layer them on top of the dough.
3. Measure out the cinnamon, cloves, brown sugar,... - 41.2195