- » Chinese Lamb
Chinese Lamb Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chinese lamb recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chinese lamb recipes.
How about a quick lamb recipe? Ching’s secret has some really convenient sauces that allow you to dish out Chinese dishes within minutes! Here is a great stir fried recipe for lamb, well flavored with sauce and pepper! Watch and learn! - 95.9259
Chinese Style Lamb With Ginger
A Chinese style lamb sound good? Here is an interesting recipe shown in this video. Don’t worry if you here a little of Hindi conversation in between here, no information being lost! This is a recipe that combines lamb with loads of ginger. Watch and learn. - 90.4024
Lamb In Stir Fried Vegetables
Lamb sound good? Chef Vikas demonstrates a simple fried lamb with vegetables recipe. A simple recipe that requires little effort, but still tastes great!! Watch the recipe and learn! - 87.4702
Hot And Sweet Crispy Lamb
Do you enjoy eating lamb? Learn a great Chinese style lamb. Deep fried for a nice crunch, then tossed in a nice spicy sauce, this makes a great appetizer. Be sure to try this at your next party…it is certain to impress your guests! - 73.4324
Chinese Lamb Stew
Stews are an integral part of Chinese cuisine and here is a recipe to make lamb stew. Watch cook Marie Wong showing how to make lamb stew with lamb neck fillet, vegetables and some Chinese flavors. Served hot with garnish as desired. - 70.2205
You'll love this utterly delicious Chafing-Dish Lamb for its versatility !Try this as an appetizer with Chinese steamed bread or pair it up with a bowl of steaming rice or noodles and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Chafing-Dish Lamb are... - 46.302
Lamb With Hoisin Sauce
Partially freeze the lamb; cut on the bias into thin bite-size strips.
Cook carrots, covered, in a small amount of boiling salted water for 3 1/2 minutes; drain.
For sauce, stir together % cup cold water, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, dry sherry, and... - 46.0843
Lamb With Walnuts And Yellow Bean Sauce
1. Freeze steaks in a plastic bag for about 1 hour until it is just frozen.
2. Cut the steaks into thin strips.
3. Place a wok or frying pan over the stove top and heat.
4. In the heated work, add oil and heat over moderate heat until... - 46.0111
Leg Of Lamb With Salsify
1. Have meatman bone leg of lamb and trim the shank and taking care to not have it rolled and tied.
2. Preheat oven to 500F.
3. Place leg of lamb, fat side down, without rack, in a shallow roasting pan and roast, uncovered, 20... - 45.854
Lamb In Garlic Sauce
Lamb In Garlic Sauce is a delicious side dish recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Lamb In Garlic Sauce; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 45.7406
Leg Of Lamb With White Beans
1. Preheat oven to 325F.
2. In 6-quart kettle, combine beans with 6 cups water, bring to boiling and simmer for 2 minutes.
3. Cover, remove from heat and let it stand for 1 hour.
4. Drain beans, reserving liquid and add water to liquid... - 45.1235
Peaking Braised Lamb
1. Boil water in a pot, blanch the lamb in it for 5 minutes, strain and discard the water.
2. In a wok or large frying-pan heat oil, add the lamb and stir fry until brown.
3. Remove all the excess fat and save 1 tablespoon.
4. Reheat the oil, add the... - 44.9779
Mongolian Hot Pot
1. Remove the stalks from the spinach and wash them well.
2. For the bean thread (transparent) noodles, soak them in warm water for 5 minutes and then drain and cut into 5inch, 12-5cm length.
3. In a small bowl put all the ingredients for the dipping... - 44.7906
Mongolian Lamb Hot Pot
1) Slice and cut thin slices of lamb, retaining some fat.
2) Soak some vermicelli.
3) Roll up the slices and arrange on a plate.
4) In individual plates, arrange the bean curd, and place the soaked vermicelli.
5) Arrange all dips and... - 44.7473
Stir Fried Lamb's Kidneys
1. With a very sharp knife, remove the outer kidney membrane and split the kidneys in half by cutting horizontally.
2. Now, with the help of the knife, remove any small knobs of fat and any tough membrane surrounding it.
3. Score the kidneys in... - 44.2799
Broiled Lamb Chops With Papaya Chutney
Prepare Seasoned Yogurt; set aside.
Combine sugar, vinegar, onion, raisins, cinnamon, and ginger in a wide frying pan.
Cook over medium-high heat, stirring often, until onion is soft and raisins are plump about 10 minutes.
Add papaya and stir gently until... - 44.2703
Curried Lamb With Carrot
This Curried Lamb is awesome ! Try this oriental sauteed lamb dish with a bowl of rice and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Curried Lamb are welcome ! - 43.9403
Lamb Stir Fry With Ginger And Spring Onion
The lamb stir fry is a delicious lip smacking delight. It is a tried and tested formula to a lovely meal. Surprise your guests with a yummy lamb cooked to the right consistency and taste. Enjoy the compliments that come your way with the lamb stir fry recipe. - 43.8195
Pan Broiled Lamb Chops Or Steaks
Trim excess fat from chops; discard all but 1 piece of fat.
Slash through remaining edge fat at 1-inch intervals, cutting to, but not into, meat.
Place chops in a single layer in a shallow roasting pan.
In a glass measuring cup, stir together coffee, sugar,... - 43.7869
Braised Lamb With Vegetables
Braised Lamb With Vegetables is aunique blend of fryed lamb and a tasty vegetable broth. The perfect texture and blended flavor of the dish is extremely tempting. Donâ€™t miss out on this easy and simple Braised Lamb With Vegetables dish. - 43.6272
Lamb Chops With Chinese Vegetables
Trim excess fat from chops; lightly grease heavy skillet-with fat from one chop.
Brown meat on both sides.
Drain off excess fat.
Drain liquid from Chinese vegetables and water chestnuts, reserving 3/4 cup liquid.
Mix reserved liquid, soy sauce, garlic, and... - 43.5988
Wash and shred lamb into thin strips.
Put,the lamb strips into a bowl and add egg white.
Sprinkle cornflour and rub well.
Keep aside for 20 minutes.
Heat oil and fry the shredded lamb for 2-3 minutes.
Drain and remove.
In the same oil fry the garlic, chillies... - 43.5584
Sauteed Lamb With Leeks
1) Preheat browning dish for 5 minutes on power.
2) Add 15 g butter and oil to the dish and saute meat on both sides.
3) Stir in onion, carrots, and half water.
4) Cover and cook for 10 minutes on power.
5) Take a glass bowl and add the leeks in it.
6)... - 43.5509
Lamb And Vermicelli (bean Threads)
The Lamb And Vermicelli (Bean Threads) recipe is a simple and easy preperation of lamb. The myriad flavors and astonishing textureof the dish will leave you asking for a second serveing. Trust me, you just have to try this Lamb And Vermicelli recipe. - 43.4791
Lamb With String Beans
This Lamb With Stirng Beans makes a sumptuous sidec course for your rice or noodle dishes ! Just try this lean lamb gravy dish for your next meal and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Lamb With Stirng Beans are welcome - 43.1731
Chinese Sweet And Sour Ribs
Cut the ribs into 2" (5 cm) size pieces.
Place on a baking sheet.
Bake in a preheated 325°F (160°C) oven for 1 1/2 hours or until crisp.
Blend the soya sauce, sugar, vinegar, sherry, oyster sauce, green peppers in a sauce pan.
Bring to a boil.
Add the... - 43.0926
Stir Fried Lamb In Sweet Bean Sauce
1. Cut the lamb into small thin slices and marinate in the marinade for 2-3 hours - longer if possible.
2. Soak the wood ears in warm water for 10-15 minutes, rinse, drain and discard any hard bits.
3. Cut the spring onions or leeks into short... - 42.8676
Iron Plate Sizzled Lamb
1. To prepare the lamb cut it across the grain into slices about the size of large postage stamps, then marinate in the marinade for several hours - the longer the better.
2. Heat the iron-plate before you heat the oil in a preheated... - 42.7369
Trim the lamb of skin, gristle and excess fat.
Place in a saucepan of well seasoned water and bring to the boil.
Cover and simmer for 15 minutes then drain the lamb and cool.
Cut into narrow strips; dip into the beaten egg and then coat thoroughly in... - 42.6071
This Jellied Lamb is utterly delicious ! This lamb shoulder bone dish cooked in the bone jelly tastes incredible ! Just try this out and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Jellied Lamb are welcome ! - 42.4961
For sauce, place sesame seeds in small frying pan.
Shake over medium heat until seeds begin to pop and turn golden, about 2 minutes.
Crush seeds with mortar and pestle (or place on cutting board and crush with a rolling pin; scrape up sesame paste... - 41.9672
Lamb With Chinese Mushrooms
Cut the lamb into thin slices.
Soak the mushrooms in warm water for 1 hour.
Blend the cornstarch with soya sauce and egg white.
Pour over the lamb, and marinate 1 hour.
Drain the mushrooms and slice into thin strips.
Heat the oil in a wok.
Stir fry the... - 41.9036
Shredded Lamb With Bean Sprout And Capsicum
Clean and shred the lamb thinly, cook in boiling water for 15-20 minutes.Drain well.
Mix soya sauce, wine, salt, cornflour and water in a bowl and make a smooth paste.
Heat oil, saute onions and garlic for 3-4 minutes, stir well and add shredded lamb. Mix... - 41.4206
Fillet Of Lamb With Vegetables
Fillet Of Lamb With Vegetables is a delicious side dish recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Fillet Of Lamb With Vegetables; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 41.3043
Stir Fried Lamb With Garlic
1. In a bowl put the meat, pour the sherry or rice wine, soy sauces and sesame oil, mix and let the meat marinade for 20 minutes.
2. Drain off the marinade liquid and keep the meat aside.
3. In a wok or large frying-pan heat the oil, add... - 41.2929
Stir-fried Garlic Lamb
Cut the lamb into thin slices across the grain.
Mix the sherry with the soy sauces and sesame oil.
Add the lamb and toss to coat the slices thoroughly.
Leave to marinate for 15 minutes.
Drain, reserving the marinade.
Heat the sunflower oil in a wok or deep... - 40.914
Aromatic Jellied Lamb
Cut the lamb into 2.5cm cubes.
Place in a saucepan with the garlic, salt, soy sauce, wine or sherry, star anise and enough cold water to just cover.
Bring to the boil slowly and skim off any scum that rises to the surface.
Cover and cook on a low heat for 2... - 40.8597
Coriander Flavored Lamb
You will find the Lamb With Coriander a rare treat! Prepare the Lamb With Coriander with a little effort and let us know what you feel about it. - 40.7864
Chinese One Dish Lamb
Rub cornstarch into meat in bowl.
Heat wok or skillet over high heat.
Add 1 tablespoon oil and swirl to coat.
Add bok choy, carrot, bamboo shoots, onions, salt and sugar and stir-fry until vegetables are crisp-tender, about 3 minutes.
Transfer to platter Pour... - 40.5975
Sauteed Lamb Kidneys In Sherry Mushroom Sauce
In 8-inch skillet heat 1 teaspoon margarine until bubbly and hot; add onion and saute until translucent.
Add mushrooms and saute until lightly browned.
Transfer mushroom mixture to 1-quart casserole.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In small bowl sprinkle drained... - 40.5224
The Woolly Lamb is a meal in itself. This dish is easy to make and extremely delicious. The mixture of juicy lamb pieces and vegetables leave your taste buds satiated. Try this Woolly Lamb dish. You will definitely not regret it! - 40.4723
This Boiled Lamb is one of best tenderlion dishes that I have ever tasted ! Try out this lamb gravy dish with rice or noodles for your next meal and tell me if you've liked it ! Your suggestions for this Boiled Lamb dish are welcome ! - 40.2111
Remove and discard excess fat from the meat.
Cut the meat into 1 inch cubes.
Season well with salt and pepper.
Heat the oil in a wok.
Gently fry the lamb, onion, and sliced carrots until golden.
Add the syrup, catsup, soy or Worcestershire , sauce, and 1... - 40.1442
Spiced Whole Lamb
The spiced whole Lamb meal is simple dish that you can put together in a jiffy. The juicy and tender lamb is a delight to your taste buds. Try this Spiced whole lamb its easy and abosulutly worth it. - 39.9865
Lamb With Pea Sprouts And Spring Onions (scallions)
Lamb With Pea Sprouts And Spring Onions is an uncomplicated and spicy dish of juicy fried lamb pieces mixed with the unique taste of pea sprouts. The scallions contribute to the unique taste of the dish. You just have to try the Lamb With Pea Sprouts And... - 39.8737
Red Noodles And Lamb
1) Heat fat and brown lamb lightly in it.
2) Stir in garlic, tomato paste, water, salt, pepper and paprika and bring to a boil.
3) Simmer, covered for 1 hour and add in noodles.
4) Continue to cook until noodles are soft and prevent them from sticking... - 39.8676
Peking Lamb With Lemon Sauce
Place sliced lamb in a bowl.
Rub well with garlic, salt and ginger.
Blend cornflour mixture well in a bowl.
Thoroughly coat the lamb pieces in this mixture.
Heat oil and fry lamb pieces spreading them evenly.
Fry for 2 minutes, drain and keep... - 39.056
Peking Lamb Hotpot
For this Oriental-style fondue you will need a Mongolian hotpot or meat (metal) fondue pot, 8 small wire baskets on long handles, chop sticks and bowls.
Cut the lamb into wafer-thin slices, about 1 x 3 inches.
Soak the noodles in warm water for 15 minutes,... - 39.0476
Broiled Lamb Chops Mission Style
In a small bowl combine the wine, olive oil, onion, parsley, salt, pepper, and garlic.
Place the lamb chops in a shallow baking pan.
Pour wine mixture over the lamb chops.
Cover and let stand 2 hours at room temperature or place in the refrigerator about 5... - 38.9977
Oriental Lamb Kebabs
Oriental Lamb Kebabs is a well flavored lamb preparation that is perfect for your dinner parties. Your guests will definitely want to know the secret behind this yummy grilled lamb kebabs. Here is the brilliant Oriental Lamb Kebabs recipe. - 38.925
Lamb With Spring Onions
Lamb With Spring Onions is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. A delicious Lamb With Spring Onions will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. - 38.202
Steamed Leg Of Lamb
You'll never get another lamb leg dish like this terrific Steamed Leg of Lamb. As you savor juicy slices of this lamb steak you'll agree with me ! Just try out this dish and tell me if you like this Steamed Leg of Lamb ! - 37.4239
Red Cooked Lamb With Soy Sauce
Place the lamb in a saucepan.
Sprinkle over the garlic and ginger and mix well.
Add the 5-spice powder, soy sauce and sherry.
Cut each spring onion into 3 pieces and add to the lamb.
Pour over the stock and stir in the brown sugar.
Bring to the boil, cover... - 36.9135
Chinese Barbecued Lamb
This Chinese Barbecued Lamb is an irresistible side dish recipe. Enjoy this Chinese Barbecued Lamb with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 36.7531
Stir-fried Lamb With Noodles
Soak the noodles in warm water for about 10 minutes; drain.
Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan over a moderate heat.
Add the spring onions, ginger and garlic and stir-fry for 1 minute.
Add the celery and lamb and cook for 2 minutes.
Add the red pepper, soy... - 36.2916
Sliced Lamb And Green Onion
Slice the lamb very finely and marinate for 30 minutes.
Cut the onions into 3-cm (1 -in) lengths.
Deep-fry the lamb for 45 seconds, drain well.
Heat 1 1/2 tablespoons of oil in a frying-pan and fry the garlic and onions for 30 seconds, then add the lamb and... - 36.1707
1. Heat 30ml/2 tbsp of the oil in a flameproof casserole and brown the lamb in batches over a high heat. Remove and set aside.
2. Add the onion, ginger and garlic to the casserole with a little more oil, if necessary, and cook for about 5 minutes, until... - 36.1701
Chinese Mutton Stew
1. In a saucepan, blend all the ingredients together except the rice. Simmer for one hour
2. Make individual nest of steamed rice and spoon the stew on top - 36.1325
Shredded Lamb With Onions
Shredded Lamb With Onions is simple to prepare but has an exqusite taste. The juicy fried lamb in a delicious sauce is a combination that most of us cant reject. Trust me, having the Shredded Lamb With Onions is an absolute finger linking experience. - 36.097
Braised Birthday Noodles With Hoisin Lamb
1. Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil. Add the noodles and cook for 2 minutes only. Drain, rinse under cold water and drain again. Set aside.
2. Cut the lamb into 5cm/2 in thick medallions. Mix the ingredients for the marinade in a large shallow... - 36.027
Leg Of Lamb With Plum Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F/ Gas 4). Put lamb in a roasting tin, season with pepper and baste with red wine. Roast for 1 1/2-2 hours, opting for shorter time if you like your lamb 'pink'. Halfway through cooking time add onion and plums to tin. Baste... - 35.8283
Chinese Barbecued Lamb
1 To make chilli oil : Heat 1 cup refined oil till smoking. Take off heat. Wait 5 sees and then add 2 tbsp chilli powder. It will sizzle. Cover and let cool. Strain into a clean botttle. Refrigerated, it will keep for 4-6 months. Outside, for at least 6-8... - 35.3771
Lamb With Bean Sprouts
Lamb With Bean Sprouts is a simple dish that can be prepared in no time. The blend of the flavored and cooked lamb with bean sprouts leave a memorable taste. The Lamb With Bean Sprouts is and exquisite dish that leaves you wondering why you hadn't prepared... - 34.952
Cut the lamb into 3-cm (1 -in) cubes.
Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a saucepan and stir-fry the meat, ginger, garlic, sherry and cumin for 2 minutes.
Add just enough water to cover the meat, the soy sauce and sugar and simmer for 1 1/2 hours or cook in the oven... - 34.9036
This Red- Cooked Lamb is one of the best lamb shoulder dishes that I've ever tasted ! Just try out this Red- Cooked Lamb with some savory sauces to see what I mean ! Your suggestions are welcome ! - 34.8277
Mongolian Lamb Hot Pot
Mongollan Lamb Hot Pot has a fine taste. Mongollan Lamb Hot Pot gets its taste from lamb mixed with noodles and cabbage. Mongollan Lamb Hot Pot is cherished by non vegetarian food lovers. - 34.0164
Stewed Lamb With Orange
The Stewed lamb with orange is a delight to your tastebuds. If you are looking for different taste for your lamb then this is the dish for you. The Stewed Lamb With Orange has an exqusite uniquenes that you have to experience yourself to understand. So go... - 33.5056
Sauteed Lamb With Apples
1. Arrange 1 or 2 radicchio leaves on each of 4 individual plates; cover and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, mix lamb, salt, and pepper; set aside. In a small bowl, stir together jelly, 3 tablespoons (45 ml) of the vinegar, cornstarch mixture, mustard, and... - 33.1881
This Sauteed Lamb tastes excellent ! Try out this sauteed marinated meat with a bowl of rice for dinner and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this sauteed lamb are required ! - 33.1103
Hunan Style Lamb
1. Slice lamb into 1" x 2" (2.5 cm x 5 cm) thin slices and marinate for 15-20 minutes.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in wok over high heat. Add ginger, garlic, and chili pepper stirring for 10-15 seconds. Add lamb and stir-fry for another 1 1/2-2 minutes until... - 32.9052
Sauteed Green Peppers
1) Discard seeds from peppers. Cut each peppers into eighths.
2) In a saucepan boil water, cover peppers in it and cook covered for 3 minutes.
3) Drain from water.
4) In a skillet heat butter and sate peppers till brown.
5) Sprinkle... - 31.7109
Braised Northern Lamb
1 Combine lamb, soy sauce, sherry, sugar and five-spice powder. Marinate 1 hour. Turn lamb pieces occasionally. Drain lamb, reserving marinade.
2 Heat oil in a pan. Add lamb and fry until golden and sealed on all sides.
3 Add garlic, ginger, onion and... - 30.3661
This Brolied Lamb makes a hit combination with rice ! Try out this soy sauce and garlic marinated and broiled lamb for dinner tonight and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Broiled Lamb are welcome ! - 29.5398
Jellied Lamb is a tasty and simple to make dish that will definitely tempt everyones taste buds. This delicious is both tempting visually and taste wise. The Jellied Lamb is a dish that looks and tastes so good , it is difficult to imagine that it can be... - 29.3536
Lamb Sauteed With Onions
This Lamb Sauteed With Onions is one of the most irresistible lamb dishes that I've ever tasted ! Try out this lamb in sauce dish and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Lamb Sauteed With Onions is welcome ! - 28.5956
Japanese Broiled Lamb
1. Put the onions or scallions, soya sauce and stock into a saucepan and boil for 1 minute. Cool and pour over the chops and let stand at least 8 hours.
2. Drain and broil under a preheated, moderate broiler, basting with the marinade and turning regularly,... - 28.078
Lamb Patties With Plum Sauce
In 2-quart (8 x 8) baking dish, combine lamb, salt and pepper.
Shape into 4 patties and arrange in same baking dish.
Cook uncovered, 3 minutes.
Drain and turn patties; top with plum preserves and sprinkle with lemon juice.
Cook uncovered, 2 minutes or until... - 26.8467
Herb Broiled Lamb Chops
1. Wipe chops with damp paper towels.
2. Mix other ingredients; rub into both sides of chops. Refrigerate, covered, 1 hour.
3. Place on broiler rack, 4 inches from heat; for medium rare, broil 6 minutes on one side, 4 minutes on other. - 24.7796
Broiled Lamb Cantonese Style
Cut lamb into pieces 1/4 inch thick, 2 inches long and 1 inch wide.
Combine garlic, soy sauce and honey.
Marinate lamb in mixture for 30 minutes, turning frequently.
Remove meat from marinade and place under very hot broiler for about 5 minutes,... - 24.0999
Seasoning Mixture For Brazier Grilled Lamb
Since each person prepares his own seasoning mixture here, the quantities given are for the individual seasoning bowls.
Also allow 1 egg per diner, served in a separate bowl.
If soy paste and sweet soy jam are not available, substitute peanut butter and... - 23.7781
Chinese Lamb Recipes By Category