- » Chinese Lacto Ovo Vegetarian
Chinese Lacto Ovo Vegetarian Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chinese Lacto Ovo Vegetarian recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chinese Lacto Ovo Vegetarian recipes.
Chinese Moon Cakes
These Moon Cakes are a must for Chinese Moon Festival. It is not that difficult to try at home. Do try these classic moon cakes and impress your family and friends!! - 124.779
Tomato Egg Stir Fry
Ying demonstrates how to make this Chinese style egg stir-fry dish. It is simple but delicious, one of the popular dishes in northern China, quick and perfect for cooking at home. - 120.87
Chinese Fried Rice
This version of fried rice is vegetarian. However, you can go ahead and add small pieces of cooked beef, chicken, pork or ham if you would like. - 120.567
Tomato And Egg Fried Rice
Tomatoes, tomatoes! What I love most about tomatoes is how there are so many different kinds and colors. For example, did you know that there are tomatoes that are bluish in color?? There are also green tomatoes as well. The way you could tell if a tomato is... - 118.433
Easy Egg Custard
A classic dessert that is loved by all. Watch this video to prepare an easy egg custard. This straight-forward preparation of a simple custard produces a smooth, comforting concoction which is deliciously tasty. A fine inclusion to your menu if you are... - 116.982
Veggie Fried Rice
Throw in all but the kitchen sink and you will have a great side dish that with a bit of meat can be made into a meal to fill even the biggest eater. This can be made ahead and frozen until you are ready to heat it. - 111.664
Green Tea Tiramisu
You don't have to be a culinary expert to create this lip-smacking dessert. Just try swapping a few traditional ingredients with something wonderfully different things. This classic tiramisu cake uses green tea instead of espresso and cocoa powder, which... - 109.725
Deep Fried Ice Cream
A unique dessert idea? How about some fried ice cream? An interesting dessert this is! Watch and learn as chef Vikas shows you how to make this one of a kind dish. - 107.332
Fried Wantons Dessert
This is a great dessert! Easy to make and very delicious! You can serve them as shown in this video or serve them with ice cream. They are crispy, light and not too sweet. Wantons are generally eaten as appetizers, filled with different kinds of meat veggies... - 107.172
Healthy Whole Wheat Pancakes
Want to know of a very simple recipe that promises to yield delicious and healthy pancakes that the whole family is bound to love? Then you must watch this video. Learn to make yummy whole wheat pancakes that promise to please your tastebuds without playing... - 92.8668
Mini Chinese Egg Pancakes
These mini egg pancakes are the Chinese version of the Blinis and are chock full of vegetables Served with a tamari dipping sauce, these make a great dish for brunch parties or cocktail appetizers. - 92.2631
Steamed White Sugar Sponge Cake ( Bak Tong Gou )
1) In a sauce pan, boil together sugar and 2 cups of water, when the water became a little luke warm, scoop out 2 tablespoons of water to stir the dried yeast, and set aside to form a layer of cloud.
2) Continue to heat the sugar water till it start... - 90.2226
You Tiao - Crisp Chinese Crullers
1) Mix the flour and baking powder in a large bowl.
2) Add the salt, some oil and water. Mix well and make a dough.
3) Knead the dough with hand for 3 minutes.
4) Cover and let the dough rest for an hour.
5) After an hour, knead the dough for... - 90.0287
1) To make the pancakes, in a bowl, mix together the sugar and eggs.
2) In a separate bowl, mix together the milk and flour.
3) Slowly incorporate the first mixture into the second, adding more milk as required.
4) Add the oil, vanilla extract and salt... - 89.4207
Steamed Mandarin Rolls / Flower Rolls
1) In small bowl, sprinkle yeast and sugar evenly over the lukewarm water; stir until yeast dissolves. Let stand 10 minutes or until foamy.
2) In large bowl or in food processor, combine flour and yeast mixture and mix well, or process 1 minute.... - 89.3893
Hong Kong Mini Egg Tart, Dan Tat (dim Sum )
1) Mix and knead the ingredients to make the tart pastry. Refrigerate for about 20-25 minutes.
2) Preheat oven to temperature of 250 degrees.
3) Boil the water and sugar together. Set the syrup aside and let it cool.
4) Remove the pastry... - 89.3789
Cantonese Steamed Sponge Cake ( Ma Lai Go ) Dim Sum
1) Fill the steamer with water and let it heat.
2) In a large bowl, whisk the eggs and mix in the sugar.
3) Mix the flour and vanilla pudding powder together.
4) Sift the flour mixture into the egg mixture. Mix well with the help of a... - 89.2433
Cinnamon Pudding Rolls
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 365 degrees.
2) In a small bowl combine water, yeast and sugar. Stir until dissolved. Set aside.
3) In large bowl, take pudding mix and prepare according to package directions.
4) Add butter, eggs and... - 89.143
Chinese New Year Cake - Yau Kwok
1) Sieve the flour into a big mixing bowl and remove 30g for use later.
2) Add in the lard and mix till well blended.
3) Add in the sugar and mix well.
4) Add in all the oil and half of the lightly beaten egg and mix well.
5) Slowly add in the some of... - 89.1218
Checkerboard, Yin Yang And Zebra Stripe Cookies
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) To make the white dough, add 75 gram butter to 130 gram flour, 55 gram icing sugar, pinch of salt and half egg yolk. Mix lightly.
3) Add the vanilla extract, knead and cover with cling... - 89.0214
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 355 degrees.
2) Sift flour, icing sugar and custard powder together into a mixing bowl.
3) Rub in butter, using paddle of mixer or by hand, until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
4) Add in egg. Mix... - 89.0109
Mung Bean Filling For Ice Skin Mooncakes
1) Wash the mung beans.
2) Put the beans in a pan and cover with water.
3) Cover the pan with a lid and let the beans stand at room temperature for 15 hours, or overnight.
4) The next day, drain the mung beans and rinse them well.
5) Let the... - 87.7906
Hong Kong Pineapple Buns
1) Combine all dry ingredients: flour, salt, sugar and yeast in a bowl. Make a well in the center.
2) Whisk and combine all wet ingredients, then add into the well of the dry ingredients.
3) When all ingredients get together, knead in the... - 87.6548
Quick Soy Egg Fried Rice
I have found the best way to impress the short-notice guests at home! Learn the recipe of egg fried rice from this video and treat your guests with this delicacy so that they can't stop raving about your amazing culinary skills to the others. All you need is... - 86.8972
Red Bean Paste
1) Wash the beans, cover with cold water and soak overnight.
2) Drain beans and discard water.
3) Place beans in a 1 1/2-quart saucepan, add 3 cups cold water, and bring to a boil over high heat.
4) Cover, reduce heat to medium-low, and... - 85.9881
Chinese Egg Fried Rice
Who doesn't like Chinese egg fried rice, it has almost synonymous with fast food. We all eat them at restaurants without knowing the fact that it is equally easy to make at home with few ingredients from the kitchen cabinet. The chef is narrating in Hindi so... - 66.0293
Chinese Chicken Salad
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F.
2) Prepare the grill.
3) In a bowl add all the ingredients for the dressing and whisk together.
4) Spray nonstick vegetable oil on the chicken to lightly grease it.
5) Place the chicken on a rack and grill... - 52.4193
Cubed Paneer & Veg Sizzler
Cubed Paneer & Veg Sizzler is simply by far the most delicious dish that I have had. This dish is a perfect appetizer for your dinner parties! I am sure you will your guests will love the Cubed Paneer & Veg Sizzler! - 51.1077
Date & Coconut Pancakes
Roasted Loin Of Veal With Foie Gras And Cherry-Red Grape Sauce is a filling and tasty dish. This is a perfect dish for your parties. You just have to try this Roasted Loin Of Veal With Foie Gras And Cherry-Red Grape Sauce. - 50.7527
Vegetable Chow Mein
1) In a jug, prepare the chow mein sauce, by blending corn flour first with 2 tablespoons of the stock or water. Pour in the remaining stock or water and add remaining sauce ingredients. Combine thoroughly by stirring.
2) In a saucepan,... - 50.6778
Crisp Almond Cookies
Almond Cookies is a delicious cookie that I just cant seem to get enough of. My family loves these tasty cookies and finishes a newly baked batch of Almond Cookies in minutes!! Try them, I am sure you will love it too! - 50.618
Pan Fried Noodles
Noodles time? Any time. A complete healthy meal in itself the pan fried recipe is just what you need to satiate your hunger in an absolutely tasty way. Boiled noodles cooked with julienne vegetables is a fabulous meal idea at any time of the day. - 50.6116
Egg Flower Soup
1.In a large saucepan, heat oil.
2.Add shallots, celery, Chinese leaves and carrot and stir fry them on high flame for 3 minutes,
3.Pour the stock and add kombu and dried mushrooms.
4.Let the mixture boil.
5.Put the lid on and simmer for 15- 20... - 50.6094
Chinese Vegetable And Omelette Salad
1. Remove and discard the outer wilted leaves of the cabbage head.
2. Use a sharp cleaver knife or a food chopper to finely shred the young cabbage, discarding the core.
3. In a small bowl or screw top jar, combine and blend the dressing... - 50.1711
Chinese Almond Cakes
The name might say cake...but this is a cookie!! Chinese Almond Cakes are a wonderful tea-time snack. Crispy and crunchy, this is a great accompaniment. Try out this recipe...I guarantee that you too will love this great suggestion! - 49.8334
Hot & Sour Vegetable Soup
Hot & Sour Vegetable Soup! Were you looking for a tasty and unique soup? Then this is the one for you. I served the Hot & Sour Vegetable Soup a week before for my friends and they all fell in love with it. Try the dish for yourself! - 49.7361
Meatballs In Sweet And Sour Sauce
Measure vinegar into 1-cup measure.
Stir in cornstarch until smooth.
Mix remaining ingredients except meatballs in 2-qt casserole.
Stir in vinegar and cornstarch.
Microwave at High 6 to 9 minutes, or until mixture is clear and thickened, stirring... - 49.6288
Malted Whole Wheat Tea Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F/ 160° C 20 minutes before baking.
2. Grease a 1 pound loaf tin with oil or butter and dust with flour. Line the bottom of the tin with grease proof paper.
3. Into a large work bowl, sieve the flour, salt... - 49.412
Three Vegetable Pie
Combine 3 eggs, bread crumbs, cheese, milk, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
Divide cheese mixture into thirds.
To one third stir in carrots and basil.
To another third stir in cooked beets and half of the tarragon.
To the remaining third stir in... - 49.1117
Dill Egg Salad
1) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the eggs in batches until coarsely chopped.
2) In a large mixing bowl, remove and place the eggs.
3) Process the dill pickles, celery, green peppers and onions individually until finely... - 48.9228
Pumpkin Cake Roll
Place steel blade in work bowl.
Add nuts; process till chopped.
Remove from bowl; set aside.
Reinsert steel blade; add eggs and process 35 to 40 seconds or till lemon-colored.
With machine running add granulated sugar; process till thoroughly combined and... - 48.8415
Beef And Broccoli Stir Fry
1) In a bowl add 1 tablespoon of soy sauce, 1/2 teaspoon of sugar, cornstarch, and 1 1/2 teaspoons of the vegetable oil. Whisk the ingredients together.
2) Add beef and toss to coat each piece.
3) Chill and keep covered for 30 minutes up to 8 hours.
4)... - 48.475
Buttery Szechuan Popcorn
1. In a small microwavable bowl, melt butter and margarine on High for 40 seconds.
2. Add soy sauce; stir.
3. In a medium sized mixing bowl, mix popcorn and cereal.
4. Pour the butter-margarine mixture over the popcorn-cereal mixture and... - 48.0765
Halibut With Grapefruit Parsley Red Onion And Shiitake Mushrooms
Peel it by hand, then run a sharp, flexible knife blade over the surface of the fruit to remove as much pith as possible without cutting into the flesh.
Separate the grapefruit into sections, then carefully remove the skin from 12 sections with the aid of a... - 47.9959
Cantonese Moon Cakes
My children wouldn€™t mind if I serve the Cantonese Moon Cakes everyday!! This tasty dessert is one of my favorites too. Try this delicious Cantonese Moon Cakes for yourself. - 47.9621
Welsh Curd Tarts
1. Prepare piecrust mix as package label directs and divide in half.
2. On lightly floured surface or pastry cloth, roll out half of pastry to 1/8-inch thickness.
3. With 3-1/2-inch round cutter, cut out 8 circles.
4. Fit each circle into a... - 47.5817
Chinese Vegetable Egg Rolls
In a small bowl, stir together the soy sauce, cornstarch, mustard and pepper until the cornstarch is dissolved.
Spray a large skillet with no-stick spray, then add the oil.
Heat the skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the celery, onions, ginger and... - 47.5427
Yogurt Bran Bread
1) Heat 1/4 cup water, measure and sprinkle yeast over water.
2) Let stand in a warm place about 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) Stir in oil, honey, egg and yogurt.
4) In your food processor, use the METAL BLADE setting.
5) In the... - 47.2242
To make the sauce: Brown onion in 2 tablespoons shortening in skillet.
Stir in 2 tablespoons flour.
Cook until flour is light brown, stirring constantly.
Add 1 1/2 cups water, 1 teaspoon salt, sugar and vinegar; mix well.
Cook until onion is tender, stirring... - 47.1883
Beets With Pecans And Dill
1) Preheat oven moderate to 325°F
2) In a 3-quart saucepan add beets and water.
3) Cook covered for about 50 minutes.
4) Drain out beets and plunge into cold water.
5) Remove the tops and peel out the skins.
6) Slice the beets thinly... - 46.9704
Chicken And Yellow Rice
Measure 4 cups broth from stewed chicken; set aside.
In 5-qt casserole combine onion, green pepper, garlic and olive oil; cover.
Microwave at High 4 to 6 minutes, or until tender.
Mix in broth and remaining ingredients except chicken; cover.
Microwave at High... - 46.9704
Chinese Fried Rice
In a small bowl, beat together the egg whites and egg until combined.
Lightly spray an unheated large skillet with no-stick spray.
Heat the skillet over medium heat.
Pour in the eggs.
Cook, without stirring, until the eggs begin to set.
Then cook and stir... - 46.9399
Chinese Almond Cakes
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Sieve flour, sugar, salt and baking powder together.
3. Add shortening in the mixture and blend using a pastry blender or 2 knives until it achieves a corn meal consistency.
4. Put egg, water and... - 46.8338
Mix all ingredients in large bowl.
Divide in half.
Shape each half into 16 meatballs, about 2 tablespoons each.
Arrange 16 meatballs in 12 x 8-in baking dish.
Microwave at High 4 1/2 to 6 minutes, or until meatballs are firm to the touch, turning over and... - 46.8165
Steamed Layer Cakes
Sprinkle dry yeast into 1-1/2 cups warm water; stir to dissolve.
Set aside until mixture begins to foam, 5 to 10 minutes.
Sift flour into a large bowl.
Make a well in the sifted flour and slowly add yeast mixture.
Mix thoroughly with a spoon.
Place dough on a... - 46.6812
Pumpkin Layer Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 320 F.
2. Take a bowl add sugar, eggs, pumpkin and oil to it. Mix these ingredients properly.
3. Mix dry ingredients, and add it to pumpkin mixture . Beat this mixture at medium speed using electric mixer for... - 46.6514
Chilli Paneer With Peppers
Mix plain flour, cornflour and salt.
Add enough water, about 3 tbsp, to make a batter of a thick pouring consistency, such that it coats the paneer.
Cut paneer into 3/4" cubes.
Dip each piece in the batter and deep fry to a golden brown colour.
Keep... - 46.5595
Sweet Pastry Flowers
The Sweet Pastry Flowers is a yummy egg and bean paste filled pastry that is simply addictive. You really cant stop with just one of these yummy pastries. Try this wonderful Sweet Pastry Flowers recipe! - 46.5442
1) Mix all the ingredients and prepare the batter by adding sufficient water to get thick consistency.
2) Heat the sugar, and water over low heat and let it turn into syrup. Keep warm.
3) Keep a bowl of iced water and a greased serving... - 45.6939
The Mango Pudding is a yummy fruit dessert that is simply out of the world. This yummy dessert is my husbands favorite and so I prepare it almost every alternate weekend! Try the Mango Pudding for yourself! - 45.6502
Cantonese Egg Foo Yung
To make the sauce, combine 1/2 cup of the chicken broth with the soy, chili, and hot red pepper sauces, and bring the mixture to a boil.
Mix the cornstarch with the remaining 1/2 cup of cold broth until there are no lumps.
Pour it all at once into the boiling... - 45.5204
1. In a bowl beat the egg whites until stiff and in a separate bowl the yolks slightly.
2. Put the corn, milk, salt and butter to yolks and mix properly.
3. Now add the crumbs, flour, baking powder and parsley and mix it.
4. Now fold the egg whites... - 45.4052
Just thinking of taking a bite of the yummy Steamed Cake is making my mouth water! Trust me the Steamed Cake is very delicious. You just have to try it! - 45.1729
Noodles With Cucumber
1. Place noodles in a medium pan and pour boiling water over them.
2. Add salt, cover with lid, reduce flame and cook for 3 to 4 minutes or till noodles are tender but not over cooked.
3. Using a strainer, drain off excess water and keep cooked... - 45.0919
Peanut Butter Muffins
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2) In a bowl, sift the flour, baking powder, sugar and salt together.
3) Mix the wheat germ and gently cut in the shortening and peanut butter.
4) Mix the egg and milk and pour into the flour mixture ... - 45.0554
Vegetable Sweet Corn Soup
Take out a few whole corn kernels and grate the rest of the corn on the grater.
Pressure cook corn with 6 cups of water and 2 tsp salt.
After the first whistle, keep on low heat for 15 minutes.
Remove from heat.
After the pressure drops, mix cornflour in... - 45.0278
Egg Foo Yung
1) In a covered pan, heat butter or margarine and gently sauté mushrooms, onion and celery in it for 5 minutes.
2) Stir in bean sprouts and cook again for 5 minutes.
3) Let cool and then mix in eggs.
4) In a frying pan, heat oil and lower spoonfuls of... - 44.9438
Oriental Egg Wrap
In a large bowl, beat together eggs, mirin, sugar and salt; set aside.
In a small bowl, blend together cornstarch and water.
Combine cornstarch mixture with egg mixture.
Spray a 20 or 23 cm (8 or 9-inch) non-stick skillet with vegetable spray.
Heat... - 44.5608
Simple Vegetable Pie
Make the pastry according to the recipe instructions.
Roll out to approximately 3.5cm/1 1/2 in larger than a 1.75-litre/3-pint pie dish.
Trim a strip of pastry from the edge to line the rim of the pie dish.
Peel and parboil the potatoes, carrots and onions... - 44.4245
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Take a 6 cup mold, add butter to the bottom and melt. Stir in brown sugar, press down to the bottom. Add pecans, pressing firmly to the pan bottom, keeping the flat side facing up in a... - 44.376
1. Pre heat an oven at 187.5 C (375 F).
2. Grease a 15 ½ inch x 10 ½ inch x 1 inch pan with butter and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt. Sieve together.
4. Add sugar, dates and nuts and mix... - 44.3737
Chow Mein Fried Noodles
1. In salted boiling water cook the dried noodles according to the instructions on the packet (usually no more than 2-3 minutes), then drain and rinse in cold water
2. Drain again and mix with a little oil.
3. Soak fresh noodles in boiling water... - 44.2672
1)Peel brinjal but make sure to retain some part of the skin on.
2)Cut brinjal into pieces of ¼ inches.
3)Wash the cut pieces of brinjal and fry it.
4)Thread 3 pieces of Ginan each on 6 tooth picks.
5)In a bowl, prepare batter by adding egg yolk,... - 44.2445
Shrimp Egg Foo Yung
1. In a small saucepan blend cornstarch with water until smooth.
2. Stir in instant chicken broth, soy sauce, vinegar and sugar and cook, stirring constantly, until sauce thickens and bubbles 1 minute.
3. Remove from heat and keep warm.
4. In a... - 44.1556
Egg Salad In Tomato Accordions
Combine eggs, celery, green pepper, onions, mustard, salt, and pepper.
Add salad dressing; mix.
Turn tomatoes stem end down.
Without cutting to bottom, cut down, making 6 slices.
Sprinkle cut surfaces with salt.
Fill between slices with egg... - 44.058
The Sesame Bows is a yummy snack that my kids love munching in every now and then. They are easy to prepare and can be stored up for the kids. Try the Sesame Bows! - 44.0096
Phoenix Tail Salad
This is a wonderful Phoenix Tail Salad recipe! This recipe will help you creative salad display and an enticing and tasty vegetable salad at the same time. This Phoenix Tail Salad recipe is not to be missed! - 43.7851
1) In a large frying pan add stock.
2) Mix garlic, rosemary, and bay leaf.
3) Simmer over low heat.
4) Hold each asparagus spear at its ends and tending until it snaps.
5) Remove the tough bottom part.
6) Place the spears in the frying pan. Cover with... - 43.689
Peanut Butter Orange Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a bowl, sift all the dry ingredients together, then gently cut in the peanut butter.
3) Combine the egg, milk, and orange rind, then stir into the dry mixture alongwith the peanuts and blend well.... - 43.6268
1) In uncovered Dutch oven boil water. Cook noodles, cooking oil and salt for about 5 to 7 minutes.
2) Drain out from water.
3) Run under cold water.
4) Drain well and keep aside.
5) Deep-fry noodles in 375°F (190°C) hot fat.
6) Transfer on paper... - 43.5627
Date Won Tons
1) In a saucepan mix the first 6 ingredients.
2) Bring to boil, simmer and stir until thick.
3) On won ton wrapper, spoon 1 /2 tsp. (2 mL) date filling in center of outside edge.
4) Moisten other 3 edges with water.
5) Roll up like a jelly roll.
6)... - 43.3512
Pumpkin Cake Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Take a bowl add sugar, all-purpose flour, baking powder, soda, salt, and ground cinnamon. Mix it well. Then add pumpkin, oil, and eggs to it and blend this mixture by running electric mixer at medium... - 43.3493
Chinese Style Chicken Salad
1. Place the chicken portions in a large saucepan and just cover with water. Add 15 ml / 1 tbsp of the soy sauce, the Chinese five-spice powder and lemon juice, cover and bring to the boil, then simmer for about 20 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, place the cucumber... - 42.9759
Spring Green Salad
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine all the ingredients together.
2) Toss to mix well and chill in refrigerator.
3) Check seasoning and serve. - 42.9272
Red Bean Pancakes
1) Mix water, custard, egg, to make batter with thin consistency.
2) In a wok, heat 1 tablespoon of oil and also cover the sides of wok with oil.
3) Add about 1/4 cup of the batter to make a thin pancake.
4) Cook until the top of the... - 42.6752
1. Take the apples and peel them before removing the cores and cutting them into equal wedges.
2. Take a bowl and beat the egg whites in it until it is properly blended.
3. Mix in the flour and cornstarch.
4. Take a pan and heat vegetable oil.
5. Fry... - 42.5426
1. In a small bowl, combine eggs and butter and mix well.
2. Press into a 9-inch pie plate.
3. In another bowl blend cheese with onion and salt.
4. Turn into pie shell.
5. Spread caviar over cheese mixture.
6. Decorate with sour cream... - 42.4465
John Markham's Szechwan Noodles
1) Puree the garlic, vinegar, ginger, peanut butter, ¼ cu of peanut oil, pepper flakes, ground peppercorns (if using) and soy sauce in a blender or food processor. Process till a sauce-like consistency has been achieved.
2) Taste and season with salt,... - 41.7477
Chinese Vegetable Omelette
1. Prepare the onion by peeling and chopping it very finely.
2. Chop the celery, green pepper and mushrooms very finely
3. In a pan add butter and cook until soft and lightly browned.
4. In another bowl beat the eggs lightly and add the... - 41.7379
Egg Foo Yung
1) In a bowl beat eggs.
2) Stir in all ingredients except rice.
3) Mix lightly just to blend.
4) In a large heavy skillet, heat little oil.
5) Fry in small pancake size portions.
6) Fry until golden on both sides.
7) Serve with hot steamed... - 41.6868
Chinese Tea Eggs
1) Shell eggs and keep the whites unbroken. Keep aside.
2) In a saucepan, bring cold water to boil.
3) Take off from heat and add tea.
4) Stir and keep covered for 10 minutes.
5) Strain the leaves and keep the brewed tea in the... - 41.5997
Marbleized Tea Eggs From China
1. In a pan, cover the eggs with cold water and then boil them.
2. Reduce the flame after a boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Then, remove the eggs, cool and crack the shells in several places. Do not peel the eggs entirely.
4. In another pan, boil 4... - 41.586
Steamed Flower Buns
The Steamed Flower Buns is a yummy bun that my husband loves. The aromatic and mouthwatering bun is perfect for an informal dinner at home. You simply cant miss this Steamed Flower Buns recipe!! - 41.5622
Sweet Bun Dough
Sweet Bun Dough is a unique and winning dough used to make flavored Bun that is perfect for your brunch or any other meal at home. Surprise your family with irresistible buns made from this Sweet Bun Dough. I am sure they will love it! - 41.4265
Chinese Lacto Ovo Vegetarian Recipes By Category
Chinese Lacto Ovo Vegetarian Restriction: