- » Chinese Lacto Ovo Vegetarian
Chinese Lacto Ovo Vegetarian Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chinese Lacto Ovo Vegetarian recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chinese Lacto Ovo Vegetarian recipes.
Chinese Almond Cookies
Chinese almond cookies are quite simple to make! Although they are not my favorite, they are definitely healthier if you make them yourself. They go well with coffee and has a hint of sweetness to it. These cookies are popular during Lunar New Years, because... - 131.281
Chinese Moon Cakes
These Moon Cakes are a must for Chinese Moon Festival. It is not that difficult to try at home. Do try these classic moon cakes and impress your family and friends!! - 125.61
Chinese Fried Rice
This version of fried rice is vegetarian. However, you can go ahead and add small pieces of cooked beef, chicken, pork or ham if you would like. - 123.81
Pan Fried Omelette With Spring Onions And Steamed Eggs
Excellent eggs. Here is a fine video to make delicious eggs. The first prepares a magnificent pan fried omelette with spring onions and the other is a great variety of steamed eggs. Easy to make and great to taste, they make a very good breakfast platter.... - 122.881
Azuki Cake With Honey
An exotic dessert. This video prepares a truly delicious Japanese azuki cake with honey. It is a cake made from red bean paste and loaded with the goodness of honey - a real sweetener. A very healthy gluten free dessert to make you eat and not think of the... - 122.248
Tomato Egg Stir Fry
Ying demonstrates how to make this Chinese style egg stir-fry dish. It is simple but delicious, one of the popular dishes in northern China, quick and perfect for cooking at home. - 120.452
Tomato And Egg Fried Rice
Tomatoes, tomatoes! What I love most about tomatoes is how there are so many different kinds and colors. For example, did you know that there are tomatoes that are bluish in color?? There are also green tomatoes as well. The way you could tell if a tomato is... - 120.02
Easy Egg Custard
A classic dessert that is loved by all. Watch this video to prepare an easy egg custard. This straight-forward preparation of a simple custard produces a smooth, comforting concoction which is deliciously tasty. A fine inclusion to your menu if you are... - 118.521
Egg Omelette With Tomatoes
A delicious combination of quickly assembled ingredients. This video makes a fine variety of omelette with tomatoes. This is a basic throw together breakfast option to give a nice twist to your everyday menu. - 116.42
Veggie Fried Rice
Throw in all but the kitchen sink and you will have a great side dish that with a bit of meat can be made into a meal to fill even the biggest eater. This can be made ahead and frozen until you are ready to heat it. - 113.229
Chinese New Year Egg Tarts
The Chinese New Year is almost here! Egg tarts from bakeries though very tasty, are high in cholesterol due to the use of egg yolks. Miki teaches us how to make healthier egg tarts at home using egg whites and making them less sugary than their counter... - 111.925
Green Tea Tiramisu
You don't have to be a culinary expert to create this lip-smacking dessert. Just try swapping a few traditional ingredients with something wonderfully different things. This classic tiramisu cake uses green tea instead of espresso and cocoa powder, which... - 108.95
Fried Wantons Dessert
This is a great dessert! Easy to make and very delicious! You can serve them as shown in this video or serve them with ice cream. They are crispy, light and not too sweet. Wantons are generally eaten as appetizers, filled with different kinds of meat veggies... - 108.777
Chinese New Year Banana Cake
Looking for a good Banana Cake recipe that is perfect for Chinese New Year and just about any occasion? Then watch this video and learn how to make the perfect Banana Cake that will please the taste buds and leave the guests wanting more! - 107.873
Deep Fried Ice Cream
A unique dessert idea? How about some fried ice cream? An interesting dessert this is! Watch and learn as chef Vikas shows you how to make this one of a kind dish. - 107.337
Quick Soy Egg Fried Rice
I have found the best way to impress the short-notice guests at home! Learn the recipe of egg fried rice from this video and treat your guests with this delicacy so that they can't stop raving about your amazing culinary skills to the others. All you need is... - 104.834
Healthy Whole Wheat Pancakes
Want to know of a very simple recipe that promises to yield delicious and healthy pancakes that the whole family is bound to love? Then you must watch this video. Learn to make yummy whole wheat pancakes that promise to please your tastebuds without playing... - 94.6236
Mini Chinese Egg Pancakes
These mini egg pancakes are the Chinese version of the Blinis and are chock full of vegetables Served with a tamari dipping sauce, these make a great dish for brunch parties or cocktail appetizers. - 93.8204
Steamed White Sugar Sponge Cake ( Bak Tong Gou )
1) In a sauce pan, boil together sugar and 2 cups of water, when the water became a little luke warm, scoop out 2 tablespoons of water to stir the dried yeast, and set aside to form a layer of cloud.
2) Continue to heat the sugar water till it start... - 93.0226
1) To make the pancakes, in a bowl, mix together the sugar and eggs.
2) In a separate bowl, mix together the milk and flour.
3) Slowly incorporate the first mixture into the second, adding more milk as required.
4) Add the oil, vanilla extract and salt... - 92.6882
Cinnamon Pudding Rolls
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 365 degrees.
2) In a small bowl combine water, yeast and sugar. Stir until dissolved. Set aside.
3) In large bowl, take pudding mix and prepare according to package directions.
4) Add butter, eggs and... - 92.4864
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 355 degrees.
2) Sift flour, icing sugar and custard powder together into a mixing bowl.
3) Rub in butter, using paddle of mixer or by hand, until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
4) Add in egg. Mix... - 92.3799
Hong Kong Mini Egg Tart, Dan Tat (dim Sum )
1) Mix and knead the ingredients to make the tart pastry. Refrigerate for about 20-25 minutes.
2) Preheat oven to temperature of 250 degrees.
3) Boil the water and sugar together. Set the syrup aside and let it cool.
4) Remove the pastry... - 91.079
Steamed Mandarin Rolls / Flower Rolls
1) In small bowl, sprinkle yeast and sugar evenly over the lukewarm water; stir until yeast dissolves. Let stand 10 minutes or until foamy.
2) In large bowl or in food processor, combine flour and yeast mixture and mix well, or process 1 minute.... - 91.0215
You Tiao - Crisp Chinese Crullers
1) Mix the flour and baking powder in a large bowl.
2) Add the salt, some oil and water. Mix well and make a dough.
3) Knead the dough with hand for 3 minutes.
4) Cover and let the dough rest for an hour.
5) After an hour, knead the dough for... - 91.0072
Cantonese Steamed Sponge Cake ( Ma Lai Go ) Dim Sum
1) Fill the steamer with water and let it heat.
2) In a large bowl, whisk the eggs and mix in the sugar.
3) Mix the flour and vanilla pudding powder together.
4) Sift the flour mixture into the egg mixture. Mix well with the help of a... - 90.8149
Chinese New Year Cake - Yau Kwok
1) Sieve the flour into a big mixing bowl and remove 30g for use later.
2) Add in the lard and mix till well blended.
3) Add in the sugar and mix well.
4) Add in all the oil and half of the lightly beaten egg and mix well.
5) Slowly add in the some of... - 90.7713
Checkerboard, Yin Yang And Zebra Stripe Cookies
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) To make the white dough, add 75 gram butter to 130 gram flour, 55 gram icing sugar, pinch of salt and half egg yolk. Mix lightly.
3) Add the vanilla extract, knead and cover with cling... - 90.7374
Bell Pepper Onion And Egg With Soy Sauce
How about an easy and simple Asian side dish??? Watch this video to make a fine dish with bell peppers and egg. Combined with the authentic taste of soy sauce, this dish is filled with flavor. Serve it over rice or noodles and get an absolute healthy and... - 90.2963
Mung Bean Filling For Ice Skin Mooncakes
1) Wash the mung beans.
2) Put the beans in a pan and cover with water.
3) Cover the pan with a lid and let the beans stand at room temperature for 15 hours, or overnight.
4) The next day, drain the mung beans and rinse them well.
5) Let the... - 89.3453
Hong Kong Pineapple Buns
1) Combine all dry ingredients: flour, salt, sugar and yeast in a bowl. Make a well in the center.
2) Whisk and combine all wet ingredients, then add into the well of the dry ingredients.
3) When all ingredients get together, knead in the... - 89.3309
For recipe directions, please refer to the video - 88.851
Red Bean Paste
1) Wash the beans, cover with cold water and soak overnight.
2) Drain beans and discard water.
3) Place beans in a 1 1/2-quart saucepan, add 3 cups cold water, and bring to a boil over high heat.
4) Cover, reduce heat to medium-low, and... - 87.6595
Eggs In Tea And Cinnamon
Exotic eggs. This is a fine video to prepare boiled eggs but with a tasty twist. In this video, the eggs are boiled in green tea with a dash of cinnamon. This is simply awesome giving a fine taste bud tickling experience. - 79.9116
Chinese Egg Fried Rice
Who doesn't like Chinese egg fried rice, it has almost synonymous with fast food. We all eat them at restaurants without knowing the fact that it is equally easy to make at home with few ingredients from the kitchen cabinet. The chef is narrating in Hindi so... - 67.746
Chinese Chicken Salad
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F.
2) Prepare the grill.
3) In a bowl add all the ingredients for the dressing and whisk together.
4) Spray nonstick vegetable oil on the chicken to lightly grease it.
5) Place the chicken on a rack and grill... - 50.693
Chinese Lacto Ovo Vegetarian Recipes By Category
Chinese Lacto Ovo Vegetarian Restriction: