- » Chinese Jalapeno Chicken
Chinese Jalapeno Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chinese jalapeno chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chinese jalapeno chicken recipes.
Chinese Chicken And Cabbage Salad
1. Combine the chicken, broth, water, star anise, peppercorns, and ginger slice in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat, cover, and simmer until the chicken is nearly cooked through, about 7 minutes. Remove from the heat and let stand,... - 34.6131
Chinese Chicken Salad Szechwan Style
1. Fill a 2-quart saucepan with 3 to 4 cups water.
2. Bring to a boil.
3. Add the chicken breasts, leeks, and ginger.
4. Cover the pan tightly and cook over high heat for 10 minutes.
5. Remove from the heat and let the chicken cool in the liquid... - 45.5018
Chinese Style Chicken In Lettuce Cups
Combine first 8 ingredients in medium bowl and stir to blend well. (Can be prepared 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate.)
Heat sesame oil in heavy medium skillet over high heat.
Add chicken mixture and saute until chicken is just cooked through, breaking up... - 33.3896
Guangzhou-style Fried Chicken
This chicken recipe was inspired from a street stall in Guangzhou and is featured in Martin Yan's book, "Martin Yan's China". I have never seen a marinade using fermented tofu for fried chicken. It piqued my curiosity for sure! - 0
Chicken-shrimp Stir Fry With Vegetables
This video is for the people who love home cooked food and believe that food is good for healthy and a great money saver. Watch the video for quick instruction on chicken and shrimp stir fry to serve with rice or noodles. - 125.206
Stir Fried Shrimp And Chinese Vegetables
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil and add the snow peas; cook for exactly
20 seconds; scoop them out with a slotted spoon. Add the celery and remove after 30 seconds. Add the broccoli and remove after 1 minute. Drain well.
2. In a small bowl, combine... - 34.6034
Szechuan-style Chicken And Mango
Here is a special Oriental cuisine for all of you, who enjoys the oriental flavor. Szechuan chicken and mango, make a great combination to satisfy your taste buds. Watch the video to learn the process in details. - 124.574
Spicy Three Alarm Chicken Chili
1. In a large saucepan, cook chicken, onion, and garlic in oil over medium heat until chicken is white and onion is softened and pale gold, about 10 minutes.
2. Add chili powder, oregano, and cumin and cook, stirring, 1 minute. Stir in tomatoes, broth,... - 28.0695
Garlic Chicken With Zucchini And Chow Mein Noodles
1. In a small bowl, stir together broth, soy sauce, sherry, oyster sauce, and cornstarch. Set sauce aside.
2. In a wok or large frying pan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and stir-fry 2 minutes. Add zucchini, garlic, jalapeno, and 1/2 cup of... - 30.4018
White Bean Chicken Chili
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
In a large skillet over medium heat, cook chicken in oil for 2 minutes.
Stir in the onion, garlic and jalapeno; cook 2 minutes longer.
Sprinkle with oregano and cumin; cook 1 minute longer or until chicken is browned and... - 43.6573
White Chicken Chili
Pre heat oven to 350 degrees F
In a baking dish place the chicken breast, 1 tablespoon olive oil, salt, and pepper. Rub the chicken so it’s fully coated. Cover with foil, and bake for 20-30 minutes until there is no pink in the middle of the chicken. Once... - 96.5445
Three Bean Chicken Chili
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion and next 4 ingredients; saute until crisp-tender.
Add oregano and next 3 ingredients; saute 1 minute.
Add chicken broth and next 6 ingredients,... - 41.6897
Hanoi Beef And Noodle Soup
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a medium bowl. Add the beef, stir to coat, and set aside for 30 minutes.
2. Soak the noodles in warm water to cover for 15 minutes or until soft; drain. Divide the noodles between 2 large soup bowls and place half of the... - 33.7986
1) Take a large Dutch oven and heat oil in it. Cook carrots, onion and red pepper over medium-high heat until tender.
2) Add all the remaining ingredients and cook for few more minutes.
3) Serve with shrimp and enjoy! - 41.3878
Salmon Floating On Wine
1) Rinse the snow peas in cold water and cut into thirds.
2) Rinse the salmon in cold water and slice diagonally in about 1/2-inch thick pieces.
3) In a bowl, place the salmon pieces with egg white.
4) Using your hands, gently stir the salmon mixture... - 47.2063
Mexican Chicken Salad
1) In medium mixing bowl, add all the ingredients except lettuce and tortilla.
2) Toss well to combine.
3) Use a chilled serving plate to line with lettuce.
4) Spoon the chicken mixture onto center of lettuce.
5) Serve the salad with tortilla. - 42.576
Hot And Sour Shrimp Soup
1. Shell the shrimp, rinse the shells, and pat them dry. Cut the shrimp in half horizontally and rinse out the sand veins.
2. Place a large pot over high heat until hot. Add the oil, swirling to coat the surface. Add the shrimp shells; cook until they turn... - 32.0243
Clams In Black Bean Sauce
Place a wok or wide frying pan over high heat until hot.
Add the vegetable oil, swirling to coat the sides.
Add the black beans, garlic, and chile and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds.
Stir in the sherry, soy sauce, and sugar.
Add the clams, broth, and... - 36.3053
Hot And Spicy Shrimp
In a small bowl, combine orange juice, broth, soy sauce, orange peel, and sugar.
Heat 1 tablespoon peanut oil in a wok and stir fry the carrots, jalapeno peppers, and red peppers until slightly soft, about 4 minutes. Transfer to a bowl.
Cut the heads off the... - 40.3733
Pan-seared Duck With Blueberry Glaze
1. Rinse the duck breast halves and pat dry. Rub the spice blend onto both sides of the duck breasts.
Preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat, when the pan is hot put in the vegetable oil and butter.
Immediately place the duck breasts in the pan, skin... - 36.7746