- » Chinese Hot Pot
Chinese Hot Pot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chinese hot pot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chinese hot pot recipes.
Chinese Hot Pot
1. Take platters and arrange sliced and prepared ingredients on them.
2. Arrange the place settings and place the hot pot on the table.
3. Add ginger slices to the stock and heat till the mixture starts boiling. Pour into the hot pot basin. Arrange... - 48.8982
Chinese Chrysanthemum Pot
If there is heaven on earth it can be found when tasting the Chinese Chrysanthemum Pot ! The Chinese Chrysanthemum Pott is unique and extremely tasty. You just have to try it! - 45.1554
Chinese Style Braised Beef One Pot
1) Pre-heat the oven to 150C/fan 130C/gas mark 2.
1) In a large and shallow casserole, heat 2 tablespoons of oil. Add the garlic, ginger, onions and chilli and sauté for 3 mins till they become soft and aromatic. Transfer it to a... - 44.1851
Chinese Hot Pot Fondue
Prepare chicken, beef, shrimp and vegetables; arrange on serving tray.
Cover and refrigerate until time to serve.
Prepare desired sauces.
Use bottled soy sauce, sweet and sour sauce, mustard sauce, teriyaki sauce or prepare your own .
Heat chicken broth and... - 42.318
Chinese Hot Pot
Choose 2 meats or combination of meat and seafood and 3 vegetables from selections above.
Cut pork, beef or lamb across grain into 1/8 inch slices; cut chicken breast across grain into 1/4-inch slices.
Divide meat, seafood and vegetables among serving trays... - 42.1883
Chinese Fire Pot
Using a sharp knife, slice the chicken and beef across the grain into very thin slices.
Arrange the slices on a platter.
In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, rice wine, and sesame oil; brush the mixture over the beef and chicken.
Cover the platter with... - 42.1496
Chinese Hot Pot Of Beef
Preheat oven to 400°.
Combine beef ribs, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, and five-spice powder in a 13 x 9-inch baking pan; toss to coat.
Bake for 30 minutes.
Remove ribs from pan, and set aside.
Add 1/2 cup water to pan, and stir to deglaze pan.
Combine the pan... - 41.9007
Authentic Chinese Hot Pot
Cut chicken into thin strips.
On serving platter, arrange chicken, asparagus, mushrooms, and spinach.
Prepare at table in 10-inch skillet over direct heat or an electric skillet.
Combine broth and water; heat to boiling.
Add half of the chicken, asparagus,... - 40.8449
Ten Variety Hotpot
For this Oriental-style fondue, you will need a Mongolian hot pot or meat (metal) fondue pot, 8 small wire baskets on long handles, chopsticks and bowls.
Cut the chicken, duck and pork into small cubes.
Stir-fry the chicken in a little oil, then add a... - 40.1981
Chinese Hot Pot With Spinach
At serving time, have uncooked meats and vegetables on large tray or platter and spinach in serving bowl at room temperature.
Provide chopsticks, bamboo tongs, fondue forks, or wire ladles as cooking tools for guests.
In a fondue cooker, electric skillet,... - 34.1169
Chinese Hot Pot
1. If using Asian noodles, soak in cold water for 10 minutes. Boil the broth in a large saucepot. Add the clams and dumplings, and simmer until the first clam starts to open, about 8 to 10 minutes.
2. Add the crab, lettuce, and noodles, and simmer until... - 27.2517
Chinese Hot Pot Recipes By Category