- » Chinese Hot Pepper Chicken
Chinese Hot Pepper Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chinese hot pepper chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chinese hot pepper chicken recipes.
Chinese Hot And Sour Soup
1 In a small saucepan, bring 1 cup of the water to a boil. Place the bamboo shoots in a small heatproof bowl and pour 1/2 cup of the boiling water over them. Let them soak for 5 minutes, then drain. Meanwhile, add the dried mushrooms to the water remaining in... - 35.443
Chicken With Black Pepper
Pepper chicken sound tempting? Here is Chef Vikas demonstrating a great recipe for pepper chicken. A simple recipe that takes very little time and very little effort! A great recipe for your spread! Watch and learn! - 79.6578
Chicken And Bell Peppers In Chinese Sauce
This is a prize winning recipe. You must have made chicken in many styles, but this is a different one. This is a delicious appetizer which can be made in a matter of few minutes. - 95.4137
Chinese Hot And Sour Soup
In a large saucepan combine the chicken broth, straw mushrooms, bamboo shoots, small sliced onion, vinegar, soy sauce, red pepper, and whole peppers.
Bring to boiling, and then reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, measure thickness of the... - 43.6393
Chinese Chicken Stir Fry With Rice
Heat 12-inch nonstick skillet or a wok; add oils and heat.
Add chicken, garlic, and ginger; sprinkle with salt, pepper, and paprika and cook, stirring quickly and frequently, until chicken is no longer pink, 1 to 2 minutes.
Add vegetables and half the broth... - 35.6468
Chicken Sauteed With Peppers
This Chicken Sauteed With Peppers is a flavorful accompaniment to your rice or noodle dishes ! Just try this Chicken Sauteed With Peppers for your next meal and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions are welcome ! - 42.6952
Chicken And Sweet Peppers With Hoisin
1)Slice chicken diagonally into thin slices, less than 1/4 inch wide.
2)Mix soy and sherry and marinate the chicken in that mixture.
3)Chop onion coarsely mince ginger and put garlic through press.
4)Heat the oil in a heavy skillet or wok and add... - 45.6998
Smoked Chicken With Black Pepper
Rub the chicken with the salt and pepper and allow to stand for 30 minutes.
Then place in a bowl in a steamer and steam for 15 minutes.
Drain well and place on an oiled rack.
Line a roasting tin with tinfoil and sprinkle with tea, sugar and rice.
Put the tin... - 35.9135
Salt & Pepper Chicken Wing
A simple recipe for Chinese Style Salt & Pepper Chicken Wings. I threw in a little optional twist by smoking the wings a bit on my Big Green Egg prior to frying them. - 0
Hot And Sour Chicken Stir Fry
How many of you thought cooking Chinese chicken stir fry can be that easy! The chef here shares his favorite hot and sour flavoring to make the very simple chicken stir fry. One of those dishes that is sure to come out perfect every time you try it. - 102.349
Stir Fried Chicken In Hot Garlic Sauce
In Chinese cooking, garlic is used abundantly. And, here is a simple, classic recipe of the Chinese kitchen, which is now a popular take-out dish. The ingredient list of this recipe is quite large, but preparation is simple. - 0
Chicken With Peppers And Sweet Corn
1) In a wok or frying pan, add oil to heat up.
2) Add spring onions and ginger to fry for 1 minute.
3) Place chicken and fry until light brown.
4) Stir in soy sauce and sherry into the wok. Cook for another minute.
5) Fold in green peppers and sweet... - 41.0537
Chicken With Pepper Sauce
This Chicken With Pepper Sauce makes a mindblowing combination with rice ! Try out this spicy chicken gravy and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Chicken With Pepper Sauce are welcome ! - 38.3547
Shredded Chicken With Green Pepper And Carrots
1) With a very sharp knife, cut chicken breasts in paper thin, horizontal slices. For easy cutting, use slightly frozen chicken breasts.
2) Cut the chicken slices in 1/8 inch wide and 1 1/2-2 inches long strips.
3) In a bowl, place the chicken... - 47.5207
Hot And Sour Soup
1. In a bowl combine corn starch and water make cornstarch slurry.
2. In the soup pot pour the chicken broth and add tofu, carrot, chicken strips, bamboo shoot and mushrooms.
3. Stir everything well and add rice vinegar, sugar, hot pepper, soy sauce,... - 114.452
Peking Hot And Sour Soup Using Chinese Rice Wine
Shred the pork into thin, 2 inch long (5 cm) strips.
Mix the shredded pork with the wine and tapioca starch.
Soak the Chinese mushrooms, tree ears, and lily flowers in hot water in separate bowls for about 15 to 20 minutes.
Cut off and discard the stems from... - 44.1696
Chinese Hot Sour Soup
Slice pork in thin strips 1/4 inch wide and 1 1/2 to 2 inches long. (Partially frozen meat is easier to cut.
Allow meat to thaw completely before using.) In 2 1/2-quart casserole, cook pork, covered, at MEDIUM HIGH (7) for 4 minutes or till done, stirring... - 46.6678
Hot Szechwan Chicken
Debone the chicken breasts, and cut into small pieces.
Marinate them in the soy sauce, sherry, and cornstarch.
Remove the seeds from the red peppers.
Cut them into small pieces.
Combine the sauce ingredients, and set aside.
Now place the peanut oil in a hot... - 44.7102
Hot &. Sour Chicken
In a bowl, combine cornstarch, sherry, salt, and pepper.
Add chicken and stir to coat, then stir in 1 1/2 teaspoons of the oil and let stand for 15 minutes to marinate.
Prepare cooking sauce and set aside.
Place a wok or wide frying pan over high heat.
When... - 43.2299
Hot And Sweet Apricot Chicken
1) Chop the apricots to smaller pieces.
2) Now, mix the reserved juice, cornstarch, five-spice powder, soy sauce and red pepper together.
3) Take a wok or 12-inch skillet and heat until hot. In the heated wok, add oil and rotate it to... - 45.9673
Chinese Pepper Steak With Onions
1. In a bowl, add in the flank steak, cornstarch, black pepper, onion powder, salt, oyster sauce and hoisin sauce. Combine well all the ingredients and allow it to set at room temperature for 20 minutes to marinate or in the refrigerator for 4... - 0
Chicken With Green Pepper
Dice the chicken.
Work in a tiny pinch salt, sugar, Ve-Tsin, 1/2 teaspoon cornflour and teaspoon water.
Dice the green pepper (not too finely) and the bamboo shoots and have them ready, each separate from the chicken and themselves.
Heat enough... - 43.4596
Instant Chinese Hot Pot
Preparing a hotpot is no rocket science. It makes for a wonderful dinner idea when you have company over. Ideally eaten during winters, you can prepare it anytime and enjoy the freshness of seafood, meat and veggies over pleasant conversation with family and... - 115.218
Chinese Hot Sour Soup
1. Freeze the meat partially to make it easier for slicing.
2. Slice pork thinly into bite-size pieces.
3. In a saucepan cook pork pieces in hot oil till lightly browned; drain and set aside.
4. In the same saucepan boil chicken broth;... - 47.8827
Chinese Hot And Sour Soup
Soak mushrooms in warm water until softened.
Drain; remove stems and slice caps.
Combine mushrooms, ham, bamboo shoots, soy sauce and chicken stock in large saucepan and bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer 3 minutes.
Taste and add salt and... - 42.9726
Try out this strongly flavorful Peppered Chicken with rice or noodles for a meal and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Peppered Chicken are welcome ! - 45.3011
Braised Chicken With Sweet Peppers
This Braised Chicken With Sweet Peppers is a desire ! Try out this savory chopped chicken and green peppers dish with a bowl of rice or noodles and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Braised Chicken With Sweet Peppers are welcome ! - 46.5403
Curried Chicken With Peppers
1. In a bowl add the chicken, egg white, salt and 1 teaspoon of cornflour , and put the mixture into the refrigerator for about 20 minutes.
2. In a wok or large frying pan heat oil until it is moderately hot.
3. Put in the chicken and... - 45.1397
Hot & Sour Chicken Soup
Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan.
Add the vegetables (except leaves of spring onions) and saute for a minute.
Add the stock and give it 2-3 boils.
Reduce heat and add soya sauce, vinegar/lime juice, salt, sugar, ajinomoto and pepper.
Add spring onion leaves.
Mix... - 44.5528
Spicy Chicken Wings
Spicy chicken wings is an excellent appetizer with a fantastic taste. Here the chef has flavored the chicken wings with lot of spices and baked to perfection. To further spice up the wings, they are dredged wonderfully in a spicy sauce. Serve the chicken... - 86.78
Hot And Spicy Chicken Soup
1. In 4-quart nonstick saucepan heat oil; add chicken and cook over high heat, stirring frequently, until browned, about 3 minutes.
2. Add mushrooms, onion, Chinese chard, chili pepper, garlic, and five-spice powder and cook, stirring frequently, until... - 36.8072
Ham And Pepper Stir Fry
For sauce, in a small mixing bowl stir together the water, dry sherry, cornstarch, brown sugar, chicken bouillon granules, and mustard.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat.
Add cooking oil. (Add more oil as necessary during... - 44.5159
Chinese Chicken Salad
Combine dressing ingredients and blend in blender.
1.Deep fry Mei Fun for just a second in very hot oil.Drain on paper towel.
2.Combine lettuce, chicken, onion; chill.
3.Just before serving, add Mei Fun and dressing.Mix well. - 32.8628
Chinese Stir-fry, Chicken With Vegetables
Learn how to make healthy and delicious, Chinese stir fry chicken and vegetables. Ying's All-Natural Stir-Fry Sauce makes Chinese cooking delicious and simple. - 106.11
Chinese Fire Pot
Using a sharp knife, slice the chicken and beef across the grain into very thin slices.
Arrange the slices on a platter.
In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, rice wine, and sesame oil; brush the mixture over the beef and chicken.
Cover the platter with... - 42.1496
Chinese Chicken Wings
1) Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2) Slice the tips of the chicken wings and cut into two halves at the joint. Wash and pat dry the chicken.
3) Place the chicken pieces in a single layer on an ungreased baking dish and sprinkle with salt and... - 47.1074
Chinese Chicken Stir Fry
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Cut into 1-inch cubes.
In a small bowl, combine broth, cornstarch, sherry, soy sauce and vinegar.
Heat hot pepper oil in a nonstick skillet or wok over high heat.
Add ginger and garlic and saute 1 minute.
Add... - 43.5898
Chicken With Chinese Long Beans And Walnuts Stir Fry
1. Put the chicken pieces in a bowl.
2. Sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon sugar, soy sauce, cornstarch, and pepper. Mix well the ingredients and set aside.
3. Boil the beans in lightly salted water along with 1-tablespoon oil.
4. Cook for 7... - 46.899
Easy Chinese Chicken Wings
I first tasted this Dish at a friends place and absolutely loved it! Chinese Chicken Wings has now become a common chicken dish to make at home for. It has always been a hit with family and friends and I am sure you will agree after you have tried making it. - 35.4572
Chinese Walnut Chicken
Bone breasts, discarding skin; or have butcher do it.
Press with hands to make of uniform thickness.
Cut in 1 1/2-inch squares.
Mix cornstarch, 1/2 teaspoon salt, the pepper, sugar, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, and 2 tablespoons oil.
Add chicken and stir to coat... - 45.1603
Chinese chicken is a broth cooked chicken recipe prepared with added vegetables. Spiced with ginger, garlic and flavored with soy sauce, chinese chicken is loaded with oriental flavors and unique asian veggies. Served with rice, it makes a filling and... - 36.6555
Peking Hot And Sour Soup
Cut bean curd or cottage cheese into small squares.
Cut sliced mushrooms into thin matchstick strips.
Mix soya sauce, vinegar, pepper with cornflour and water mixture.
Heat oil in a pan and saute onion for 2 minutes.
Pour in meat broth, add bean curd, ... - 42.9485
Chinese Chicken Lo Mein
This Chicken Lo Mein is perfect for one famished beyond limits ! This sumptuous chicken, celery, cabbage and bean sprouts noodles with savory soy sauce thickening poured over is very satiating ! Just try out this Chicken Lo Mein and let me know if you agree... - 46.4206
Chinese Cabbage Soup
Cut chicken into strips about 1/8 inch wide and 1 1/2 to 2 inches long.
Combine with chicken broth and heat only until hot.
Add Chinese cabbage and cook 3 to 4 minutes (only until cabbage is crisp-tender; do not overcook).
Stir in the soy sauce and a mixture... - 28.4752
Hot Szechwan Sauce
Heat oil in a pan, fry chillies until dark brown.
Drain and keep aside.
Heat 4 tablespoons remaining oil, fry spring onions, garlic, ginger.
Stir fry briefly.
Add all the seasonings and mix well.
Add water and bring to a boil.
Add fried chillies and stir... - 40.9137
Hot And Sour Hunan Carrots
1) Peel the carrots and roll cut them. The carrots should measure about 4 cups.
2) In a saucer, combine together the black beans, garlic, ginger and red pepper flakes.
3) In a small bowl, combine together the sauce ingredients, constantly... - 47.3428
Soak mushrooms in water according to package directions.
Partially freeze beef.
Slice beef across the grain into 1/4-inch-wide strips.
Combine oil and garlic salt; marinate meat in oil mixture for a few hours.
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
Sprinkle... - 44.2679
Chinese Style Shredded Chicken
Cut all chicken meat (raw) from bones (use 2 large whole chicken breasts in place of whole chicken if you prefer).
Cut meat in slivers.
Heat oil in large heavy skillet.
Drop in chicken pieces and fry quickly until lightly browned.
Add celery, water chestnuts,... - 40.7754
Refried Chinese Chicken
1. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until very hot. Add the rice and stir continuously until it is coated with the oil, 1 minute. Make a well in the center of the rice and add the egg. Immediately stir the egg and continue stirring until... - 28.4147
Chinese Chicken Giblet Soup
Wash the livers, removing any discolored areas; cut in half.
Wash and scrape the gizzards; cut away any fat, then cut crosswise in thin slices.
Toss the livers and gizzards with the cornstarch and soy sauce.
Heat the oil in a saucepan; add the liver mixture... - 41.1928
2 Style Chinese Chicken Stir Fry
Who doesn't love chinese and chicken? Chef Bhal Dave combines to roll out perfect chinese chicken stir fry at home using the traditional ingredients from kitchen. Simple and lucid, this recipe will helps you pull off a perfect chinsese meal for your foodie... - 73.9416
Chinese Chicken With Walnuts
Heat a browning dish in the oven for 6-8 minutes on HIGH, following the manufacturer's instructions.
Put the cornstarch (cornflour) in a dish and mix gradually with the soy sauce.
Add the sugar, lemon juice, five spice powder and pepper and mix well.
Add the... - 43.0019
Chinese Chicken With Cashew Nuts
1) In a bowl, mix in all the ingredients for the marinade.
2) Add chicken to the marinade. Keep aside for 10 minutes.
3) In a heavy frying-pan heat 1 tablespoon oil.
4) Fry cashew nuts till golden brown. Keep aside.
5) Fry mushroom in... - 46.0479
Green Pepper Stuffed With Pork
This Green Pepper Stuffed With Pork is one of tastiest pork dishes that I've ever tried! Try out these green peppers with gravy dish with a bowl of steaming rice and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Green Pepper Stuffed With Pork are... - 45.5315
Beef With Green Peppers
Taste this Beef With Green Peppers once and you will crave for more and more ! Your rice and noodles will disappear in no time in the company of this irresistible meat and green peppers gravy ! Do you have any suggestions for this Beef With Green Peppers ? - 41.5228
Chinese Deviled Chicken
1. Take a bowl and fill it with boiling water and drop the chicken pieces into it. Allow the chicken pieces to stand for about 5 minutes.
2. Drain the chicken pieces and dry them by spreading on a clean towel or absorbent paper.
3. Take a saucepan... - 40.4977
Chinese Style Chicken & Rice
1. In a pan pour oil and sauté onion, carrots, capsicum and chicken, stir everything.
2. Add the par boiled rice and combine everything.
3. Add all in one sauce, green chili sauce and soy sauce, season with salt and pepper.
4. Transfer in a serving... - 110.587
Chinese Chicken With Rice
1) Skin chicken breasts and cut meat into thin slices.
2) Slice mushrooms after trimming.
3) Drain bamboo shoots and cut, if required.
4) Slice green onions and celery into thin pieces after trimming them.
5) Cut red pepper into half, remove... - 44.9238
Chinese Lemon Chicken
1. In a shallow glass bowl or a plastic bag, mix the ginger and soy sauce.
2. Put the breasts inside and marinate in the liquid for 1 or 2 hours, turning them once in a while.
3. Drain the liquid and discard it.
4. Carefully peel one of the... - 47.1248
Stuffed Green Sweet Peppers
Stuffed Green Sweet Peppers is an amazingly delicious recipe version. An easy to make recipe, you will simply find this Stuffed Green Sweet Peppers both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 46.3667
Chinese Chicken Salad
1) In a stockpot, place chicken with water, 1 whole green onion cut into half, ginger, sherry, and 1/2 teaspoon each of salt and pepper.
2) Heat the chicken mixture and bring to boil.
3) Put the lid and simmer for 20 minutes.
4) Take the pot... - 46.0843
Shrimp Stuffed Green Peppers
Stuffed Green Peppers is a wonderful dish that will add an exquisite element to your dinner spread. This Stuffed Green Peppers recipe is easy to follow! Try it! - 45.4183
Chinese Chicken Salad
Rinse chicken breast fillets and pat dry.
Cut into small chunks and set aside.
Heat 1 tablespoon hot pepper oil and sesame oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add garlic and ginger and saute 1 minute.
Add chicken and stir-fry over high heat until... - 45.0735
Chinese Style Chicken Salad
1) In a large saucepan, fill water and bring it to a boil over heat.
2) Place the bean sprouts in and blanch them for 1 minute.
3) Drain the bean sprouts on a colander. Refresh under cold running water and drain well.
4) In a large bowl, place the bean... - 47.3606
Chinese Chicken Fried Rice
Cook rice separately & cool it in a mesh bowl or a large pan. Keep aside.
Cut chicken breasts into thin cubes. Marinade with salt, pepper & juice of lime for 15 minutes. Spray a non-stick cooking spray on a pan or use 1 tbs of olive oil & fry the chicken... - 42.9511
Hot And'sour Soup
Bring the broth to a boil in the wok and add the pork, mushrooms, and bean curd.
Simmer for 8 minutes, until the pork is done.
Add the soy sauce, sherry, salt, pepper, vinegar, and the cornstarch mixture.
Continue to heat until the soup has thickened.
Serve... - 33.734
Chinese Chicken And Broccoli Saute
1. Bring the water and some salt to a boil. Add the rice, cover, and simmer over low heat for 15 to 17 minutes or until just cooked through. Keep the rice warm, covered, off the heat.
2. While the rice is cooking, cut the chicken into 3/4-inch cubes. Separate... - 35.441
Steamed Chicken With Chinese Mushrooms
1. To prepare the chicken chop the it through the bone into small bite-size pieces and marinate in the sugar, soy sauce, wine and cornflour for 25-30 minutes.
2. To prepare the mushrooms squeeze dry them, discard any hard stalks and thinly... - 40.2661
Chinese Cucumber Pork And Chicken Soup
Chinese Cucumber Pork And Chicken Soup makes for a great tasting appetizer. The unique combination of the ingredients, impart a distinct taste to this soup. Include this Chinese Cucumber Pork And Chicken Soup in your next party menu, and I bet, you will have... - 45.4361
Herbed Chinese Chicken Salad
The chinese chicken salad is an americanised salad prepared with cooked chicken and fresh vegetables. Flavored with parsley, the chinese chicken salad is dressed with peanut butter, soy sauce and honey along with chili paste for a bit of a kick. - 44.8513
Chinese Chicken Salad
Boil chicken; remove skins and shred.
Add celery, lettuce and onions.
Over low heat, toast almonds and sesame seed.
Stir constantly to keep them from burning.
Mix all ingredients together, except the noodles.
You can make the day before and add noodles before... - 41.0346
Chinese Style Chicken In Lettuce Cups
Combine first 8 ingredients in medium bowl and stir to blend well. (Can be prepared 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate.)
Heat sesame oil in heavy medium skillet over high heat.
Add chicken mixture and saute until chicken is just cooked through, breaking up... - 33.3896
Chinese Chicken Salad With Pasta
1. Take a large saucepan and add measured water according to package instructions.
2. Bring water to a boil.
3. When boiling, add spaghetti and let come to a boil again.
4. Cook until pasta is al dente or tender-crisp.
5. While the pasta is boiling,... - 48.6747
Chinese Style Chicken And Noodles
Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
Combine with chicken in 3-quart casserole.
Saute mushrooms in butter until tender.
Stir in cornstarch, green pepper flakes, chicken stock base and water; cook, stirring constantly, until sauce begins to... - 42.1622
Chinese Chicken And Noodle Salad
1 To make the dressing, whisk together the vinegar, soy sauce, peanut butter, brown sugar, sesame oil, ginger, and garlic in a medium bowl until blended; set aside.
2 Spray a large nonstick skillet with nonstick spray and set over medium-high heat. Add the... - 32.4359
Indo-chinese Easy Chicken Noodles
This easy chicken noodles dish is prepared in two simple steps - cook the noodles and then stir fry it along with the other ingredients. Eggs, vegetables and even meat are often other added ingredients to the noodles, flavored with soy sauce, salt and pepper. - 0
Chinese Noodle Salad With Chicken
1)Use covered pot and boil 3 or 4 quarts of water, if required add salt.
2)In a skillet keep chicken.
3)Pour enough water, wine, or vermouth into skillet.
4) Simmer chicken until tender for about 20 minutes.
5)Mix water, soy sauce, sesame paste,... - 46.251
Beijing Style Chicken Mince Over Grilled Eggplant
A new way to make egg plant? Here is chef Vikas from Ching’s demonstrating a great chicken with eggplant recipe. A unique combination it may be but certainly seems really delicious when ready. Just with a mix of sauces, and a little innovation on your... - 97.6782
Baked Honey Sesame Chicken Fingers (tenders)
Here is a different take on chicken fingers. They are moist in the inside and crunchy in the outside. They are also baked and low in calories. Kids and adults love chicken tenders! - 123.583
Hot And Sour Soup
In small bowl combine mushrooms with enough water to cover; let soak for 30 minutes.
Drain mushrooms; cut off and discard stems.
Thinly slice mushroom caps and squeeze to remove all moisture; set aside.
In 2-quart saucepan heat oil; add chicken and saute just... - 40.211
Garlic Soy Dip For Deep Fried Chicken
Garlic Soy Dip For Deep Fried Chicken can be tried along with many other dishes like fried fishes, fried tofu, .etc. But, this Garlic Soy Dip For Deep Fried Chicken is best with fried chicken. Try it! - 18.6461
Sweet And Sour Chicken
Combine rye flour, salt, brown sugar, pineapple juice, vinegar, dried onion, and soy sauce in a medium saucepan.
Cook until thickened.
Add the chicken pieces, green pepper strips, pineapple chunks, and slivered almonds.
Return to a boil.
Serve over hot rice. - 32.2936
Orange Flavored Chicken
Want to try a different chicken recipe? Try this orange flavored chicken. This recipe from Indian cuisine cooks chicken drumsticks in orange juice along with Indian spices. This can be ideal as a side dish for dinner. So dinner time is going to be exciting! - 103.488
Chinese (y) Meatballs
How make a great, tasty appetizer from professional cooking teacher and former caterer Betty Bannerman Busciglio: "The inspiration for this appetizer came when I was looking through a very old cookbook and found a recipe which called for finely chopped cooked... - 0
Chinese Noodle Soup
We bring in Moni, our Chinese translator.....right into the Mustang Chefs kitchen in Stockbridge.Guitar boy lays down the tracks and Alex geeks it up more with his Apple lap top music composition.Have fun and get hungry. - 91.7167
These days, I avoid MSG at all costs, so a lot of our local take-out Chinese food is off my list, but not wanting to deprive my kids of some of my childhood favorites, I came up with this healthy and delicious dinner treat that we all loved. - 119.808
Hot And Sour Soup
Heat 5 cups chicken stock.
Add crushed garlic, salt, pepper powder, chopped vegetables, chicken pieces, sugar, soya sauce and vinegar.
Boil for 5 mins.
Mix 3 TSP sp.
cornflour with 1 cup of water and add to the soup.
Lastly add 1... - 41.3289
Chow Bean Sprouts And Peppers
Using a high flame, heat pan and add oil, salt, and ginger.
Add peppers and stir for 1 minute.
Add bean sprouts and stir.
Add stock and cover for 3 minutes.
Uncover, add sherry, monosodium, and sugar.
Stir. - 36.8836
Pekin Sour And Hot Soup
Try this version of amazingly delicious Pekin Sour And Hot Soup recipe. An effortlessly prepared appetizer recipe; the Pekin Sour And Hot Soup is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 41.038
Hot And Sour Soup
Hot And Sour Soup is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this Hot And Sour Soup and let... - 40.7639
Stir Fried Pepper Beef With Mange Tout
1. In a bowl put the beef; add light soy sauce, sherry or rice wine and cornflour , mix well and let marinade for 15 minutes.
2. In a wok or large frying-pan heat 1 tablespoon of oil until it is very hot and almost smoking.
3. Add the... - 43.7295
Hot Won-ton Soup
Make won-ton skins by sieving flour in a bowl.
Mix oil and water and knead well.
Make a stiff dough and cover with a damp cloth and set aside for 30 minutes.
Roll out the dough till paper thin and cut into 3" x 3" squares for won-ton skin.
Heat the oil and... - 44.1393
Hot & Sour Soup
The Hot & Sour Soup is a yummy and spicy soup preparation that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served the Hot & Sour Soup last week for my friends and they loved it. Don€™t miss this superb Hot & Sour Soup recipe. - 48.5786
Turkey With Piquant Pepper Sauce
1) In a bowl, blend in corn flour with 2 tablespoons of the stock or water. Pour in remaining stock or water and rest of the sauce ingredients. Place it aside.
2) In a wok, add Szechuan peppercorns to dry-fry over a medium heat for 1-2... - 47.107