- » Chinese Hot Chili Sauce Noodles
Chinese Hot Chili Sauce Noodles Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chinese hot chili sauce noodles recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chinese hot chili sauce noodles recipes.
Cold Noodles With Hot Sauce
Cold Noodles With Hot Sauce is a yummy dish with an original taste. The hot and cold texture and the delicious flavor of this dish is mouthwatering. You just have to try the Cold Noodles With Hot Sauce recipe! - 47.624
Hot Garlic Noodles
Chilli Garlic noodles for dinner? Here is chef Vikas demonstrating a simple recipe on how to make some delicious hot noodles. Loads of garlic in this recipe. Try it out and enjoy!! - 92.4564
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F (180°C).
2) In Dutch oven boil water. Add noodles, cooking oil and first amount of salt. Cook uncovered 5 to 7 minutes until just tender.
3) Drain out from the liquid.
4) Transfer noodles back to pot.
5)... - 48.5318
Chinese Style Stir Fry Noodles With Chilly Garlic Sauce
I have prepared a spicy version of the ever popular noodles with a yummy garlicky flavor. If you love spicy food and garlic you can never say 'No' to this one. I used chilly sauce for this recipe and a small quantity was sufficient to bring the fiery taste. - 0
Hot Bean Thread Noodles
1 In a large bowl of warm water, soak the noodles for 15 minutes.
2 Drain them and discard the water when the noodles are soft.
3 Cut them into 3 inch (7-5cm) lengths using scissors or a knife.
4 Into a hot wok or pot, put 1... - 45.069
Noodles In Schezwan Sauce With Vegetables
Do you love spicy noodles? Watch Chef Vikas, in this video as he prepares some delicious schezwan noodles long with vegetables. A great dish that is simple and quick to make! - 96.7724
Stir Fried Vegetables In Hot Garlic Sauce
Would you like to have a home cooked Chinese meal? Here is Chef Vikas showing you just how to do that! A great recipe that is simple and quick to make. Filled with the goodness of vegetables, this is a great option for a quick solution. - 101.106
Spicy Vegetable Hakka Noodles
Are noodles your kids favorite food? Sure you would like a quick way to make this. Chef Vikas demonstrates the solution! Using Ching’s available sauces, you can whip this up with minimum effort in very little time! Watch and learn! Don’t let the Hindi... - 95.1209
Chinese Wonton Noodle Soup With Bbq Pork
Have you ever tried a soup with bbq pork. Here is an excellent Chinese style wonton noodle soup with bbq pork. The chef here has prepared this flavorful soup in a simple manner. But make this soup on a leisurely holiday as you have to be patient with the bbq... - 116.423
Indo-chinese Easy Chicken Noodles
This easy chicken noodles dish is prepared in two simple steps - cook the noodles and then stir fry it along with the other ingredients. Eggs, vegetables and even meat are often other added ingredients to the noodles, flavored with soy sauce, salt and pepper. - 0
Stir Fried Chicken In Hot Garlic Sauce
In Chinese cooking, garlic is used abundantly. And, here is a simple, classic recipe of the Chinese kitchen, which is now a popular take-out dish. The ingredient list of this recipe is quite large, but preparation is simple. - 0
Chinese Vegetable Noodles
Vegetable noodles is a very popular Chinese dish. This is a hit among the elders as well as kids. You can use whole wheat noodles to make it healthier. - 0
Soupy Chinese Noodles
The soupy chinese noodles recipe is a comforting oriental style noodls recipe. Cooked with a soup like consistency, the chinese soupy noodles is cooked in chicken broth and flavored with soy sauce, rice wine and a hint of garlic with ginger root. With added... - 46.1787
Chinese Prawn Noodles
1. In a bowl, marinade prawn with lemon slices, soy sauce, sesame seed oil, green onion, cilantro, ginger, and garlic. Mix well.
2. Squeeze lemon juice on top and set it aside for 20-30 minutes.
3. In a bowl, place noodles and pour boiling water... - 0
Fried Noodles (yakisoba)
Bring the water to boil, about 10 minutes at HIGH.
Place the noodles gently into the water.
Microwave 3 minutes at HIGH.
Pour into a large sieve, drain thoroughly.
Pour the oil into a microwave-safe bowl, microwave 1 minute at HIGH.
Add the well-drained... - 43.3354
Chinese Hot Pot
1. Take platters and arrange sliced and prepared ingredients on them.
2. Arrange the place settings and place the hot pot on the table.
3. Add ginger slices to the stock and heat till the mixture starts boiling. Pour into the hot pot basin. Arrange... - 48.8982
Garlic Flavored Eggplants With Chili Bean Sauce
1. Slice the top and bottom off the eggplant. Cut it into half lengthwise and then cut into 1-inch thick strips (lengthwise)
2. Place eggplant strips in a large bowl of cold water to prevent browning.
3. Deseed the chili and finely chop.
4. Cut... - 91.2063
Veg Stir Fried In Hot Szechuan Sauce
Veg Stir Fried in Hot Szechuan Sauce is a kind of recipe which can be simply made with the vegetables and then tossed with the Szechuan sauce. This main dish is a delicacy for vegetarians who love Chinese. - 0
Hakka Noodles By Tarla Dalal
An all time favorite! Noodles tossed with garlic and vegetables or any other ingredient of your choice like mushrooms etc. This celebrated Chinese dish gets its name from the Chinese province of hakka. It is very quick and easy to make and perfect to serve... - 0
Bon Bon Chicken In Soy And Sesame Sauce
Bon Bon Chicken is definitely the most popular dish at my place. As my children almost always end up finishing this yummy dish in minutes, I always prepare larger portions than what is required! Try the Bon Bon Chicken for yourself and you will understand why... - 49.5507
How To Make Chicken Chow Mein In The Crockpot Or Slow Cooker
1. In a skillet, heat oil, add chicken and saute over medium high heat until browned on all sides.
2. Grease a Crock pot with cooking spray and put chicken pieces in it.
3. Place the carrots, green onions, mushrooms, celery, and water chestnuts.
4. In... - 0
Spicy Stir Fried Vegetables With Noodles
Homemade spicy noodles for dinner? Here is a video from Ching’s secret showing you how to make a great spicy vegetable noodle dish. Loads of vegetables going into this dish, making it nice and healthy! Nothing fried just stir fried and plated out! - 97.2221
Szechuan Noodles is a delicious and easy to prepare dish. My family loves this spicy noodle dish and so I serve it quiet often. Cook a Szechuan Noodles in no time by following this recipe. - 37.8558
Hot And Sour Soup By Tarla Dalal
Hot and sour soup, you can feel your taste buds shift gears from the spicy chili sauce to the sour vinegar, creating a magical experience! a mélange of neatly chopped veggies cooked in stock or water and other spices makes this a wholesome treat too. Served... - 0
Quick Chicken Noodles
Kids will love this noodles and this is the best way to make kids eat the vegetables. Best part is its easy and wont take long. - 40.017
1) In a bowl, soak the dried shiitake mushrooms in boiling water for about 20 minutes and then drain the mushrooms. Discard the hard stalks and reserve the caps. Set aside.
2) In a large saucepan, pour the water. Place over heat and bring to a... - 47.7884
Chili Pork Spareribs
1. Preheat the oven to gas mark 4, 350°F, 180°C.
2. In a deep fat fryer (or a wok), deep fry the spare ribs until brown and crisp and drain them on paper towel.
3. In a large pot put all the sauce ingredients and bring it to a boil and... - 45.3558
Chinese Fire Pot
Using a sharp knife, slice the chicken and beef across the grain into very thin slices.
Arrange the slices on a platter.
In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, rice wine, and sesame oil; brush the mixture over the beef and chicken.
Cover the platter with... - 42.1496
Vegetarian Hakka Noodles
1. Boil the water and add the noodles and salt. Cook uncovered over a high flame for 2-3 minutes, stirring often.
2. Remember to cook them at least an hour or two before they are required.
Method for Hakka noodles -
1. Heat 4 tablespoons of oil in a... - 41.0372
Egg Noodle Soup With Chicken And Bok Choy
1. For broth, place a stockpot over high heat, pour chicken stock in it and bring it to a boil.
2. Add coriander roots, and stem in it.
3. Drop celery, and onion. Stir and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
4. Remove stockpot from heat, strain and discard the... - 101.269
Tofu And Onions Braised In Asian Barbecue Sauce With Noodles
This braised tofu and onion recipe with barbecue sauce and noodles makes a simple and filling meal. Prepared with chinese egg noodles or spaghetti, the noodles are cooked and served with braised tofu and tossed in barbecue sauce prepared with a mix of oyster... - 47.3208
Pork Dumplings With Hot Sauce
Mix the sauce ingredients together and set aside.
Mix all the other ingredients, with the exception of the cabbage and the wrappers.
Mix in a bowl by hand, stirring the mixture until it holds together well.
Using a towel, squeeze as much moisture as possible... - 44.484
Ten Variety Hotpot
For this Oriental-style fondue, you will need a Mongolian hot pot or meat (metal) fondue pot, 8 small wire baskets on long handles, chopsticks and bowls.
Cut the chicken, duck and pork into small cubes.
Stir-fry the chicken in a little oil, then add a... - 40.1981
Mongolian Hot Pot
1. Remove the stalks from the spinach and wash them well.
2. For the bean thread (transparent) noodles, soak them in warm water for 5 minutes and then drain and cut into 5inch, 12-5cm length.
3. In a small bowl put all the ingredients for the dipping... - 44.7906
Hot And Sour Soup
1. Slice the pork meat into thin shreds and then add them to a pot of hot water. Blanch the meat in the hot water for 2minutes. Drain the meat and set aside when done.
2. In a large bowl, tip in the mushrooms and let them soak for 20 minutes.... - 45.467
Stir Fried Noodles With Chanterelle
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the noodles, stir once and boil until al dente. Drain and shake off the excess water.
2. Heat a wok until very hot, and then add the canola oil and heat until shimmering. Add the chanterelles,... - 27.4601
Spicy Szechuan Noodles
In stockpot, cook noodles according to package directions and drain.
Place noodles in large serving bowl and toss with sesame oil.
In small bowl combine soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, chili oil, and ginger.
Pour over noodles, mix, and allow to cool to room... - 31.9697
Come Lee's Vermicelli
Place noodles in large bowl; add boiling water.
Soak until soft, about 15 minutes.
Drain noodles; rinse under cold water; drain well.
Combine soy sauce, lemon juice, vinegar, sugar, ginger, sesame oil, chili oil and pepper and stir until sugar... - 45.3958
American chop suey is an all time favorite delicacy for many of us. The soupy, sweet-sour and crispy flavor blended together makes the preparation taste and feel very different. - 0
Crispy Noodles And Vegetables
1. Cook noodles in boiling water in a large saucepan for 2-3 minutes, drain and dry on absorbent kitchen paper. Heat oil in a large saucepan over a medium heat until a cube of bread dropped in browns in 50 seconds. Deep-fry noodles, in batches, for 2-3... - 37.6084
Cold Oriental Noodles
Cook fresh noodles in boiling water for 2 to 3 minutes.
If noodles are dried, follow package directions.
Chill immediately under cold running water.
Blend remaining ingredients except garnish and stir gently into noodles.
Refrigerate at least 1 day for best... - 38.965
Rice Noodles Kway Teow
In a wok or large frypan, heat 2 tablespoons of peanut oil over medium heat.
Cook the onions, garlic, and chilies until soft.
Stir in the pork, squid, and sausage, and cook, stirring for 5 minutes.
Stir in the shrimp and bean sprouts, cook for 5 minutes,... - 42.1895
Cold Stirred Noodles
1) Make 6-inch pieces out of noodles.
2) Follow package instructions and cook noodles for 2 to 3 minutes until al dente and drain.
3) Drain again after rinsing the cooked noodles under cold water.
4) In a medium bowl, mix noodles with 1... - 43.2208
Herbed Chinese Chicken Salad
The chinese chicken salad is an americanised salad prepared with cooked chicken and fresh vegetables. Flavored with parsley, the chinese chicken salad is dressed with peanut butter, soy sauce and honey along with chili paste for a bit of a kick. - 44.8513
Veg Manchurian - Indo Chinese Appetizer
This is a very popular snack enjoyed by all the age groups, especially on a rainy day accompanied with some stir fried noodles or fried rice. Vegetable dumplings are fried and then cooked with bursting flavor of garlic and variety of sauces.Make this yummy... - 0
Low Carb Chinese Beef Lo Mein
Think that beef lo mein can never be made fit to be a part of a low carb diet? Then think again! This video by LowCarb360 makes it possible. Watch to know more! - 116.217
Gobi Manchurian - Indo Chinese
Gobi Manchurian is a popular Indo Chinese appetizer or can be served as side dish. Cauliflower fritters are dipped into batter and fried till crispy. Then cooked with the special manchurian sauce. - 0
Paneer Chilli / Indo-chinese Cheese Chilli
How to make paneer chilli? Indo-chinese recipe for cheese chilli using Indian cottage cheese (paneer cubes) and capsicum (green-red peppers). Great recipe for Indian appetizer or as a main dish. - 0
Cashew Pork Stir Fried Noodles
How about some Asian tonight? Take a look at this exotic Cashew Pork Stir Fried Noodles recipe video and it will water your mouth for sure. It has a perfect balance of the Asian sauces and vegetables that accompany the pork and noodles perfectly. Try it out,... - 122.223
Culinary Carrie: Turkey Pad Thai
It’s the day after Thanksgiving are you already tired of turkey sandwiches and turkey soup? My Turkey Pad Thai is the perfect way to use some of your leftover turkey in a completely different, non-traditional way that your family and guests will love. - 115.083
Cold Buckwheat Noodles
1) In a mixing bowl, mix together the scallions, peanut oil, chili oil, soy sauce, vinegar, and sugar. Set the dressing aside for use.
2) In a large pot of boiling lightly salted water,cook the noodles till they are just cooked for about... - 39.8352
Noodle Soup With Meat Balls
1) In a skillet heat oil and sautÃ© onions, scallions and garlic until brown.
2) Add the tomatoes and simmer for 5 minutes.
3) Stir in soy sauce, sesame seeds, chili peppers and broth.
4) Cover and cook over low heat for 1 hour.
5) Add in the... - 45.7571
Curried Turkey In A Noodle Nest
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a small bowl. Add the turkey and stir to coat. Set aside for 30 minutes. Combine the sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
2. Preheat the oven to 375°. Cook the noodles according to package instructions. Drain, rinse... - 31.5894
Beef And Broccoli Stir Fry
Exciting, fresh and easy Beef And Broccoli Stir Fry that can be made without noodles under 20 minutes. Packed with big flavors! Now your local Chinese take-out can only try to beat that! - 0
Manchow soup is a very popular street food in china, and you'll find push carts selling off this soup customized to individual taste. The hawker will throw in the ingredients you ask for to make it suitable to your palate. Plenty of finely chopped veggies are... - 0
Homemade Bandh Gobi And Pyaz Chowmein
Chow mein is a popular Chinese dish referring to stir fried noodles in various sauces and vegetables. However, this noodle based dish has become popular all over the world, and can be made in different ways with different ingredients. - 0
Hot And Spicy Tofu With Pasta
1. In 9-inch nonstick skillet heat peanut oil; add pepper, onion, and garlic and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until tender-crisp, about 3 minutes.
2. In 1-cup liquid measure combine broth, soy sauce, sherry, cornstarch, and chili oil,... - 34.9228
How To Make Shabu Shabu / Korean Style Beef & Mushroom Hot Pot
Why not make your dinner a little more fun? Shabu Shabu is a great food to make the dinner more interactive.
It's also very nutritious. You can enjoy meat, lots of vegetables, noodles and rice in one go. No need to fight for what to put in the dish as... - 0
Firepot is a delicious and extremely easy to make dish. I served this filling dish for dinner when a friend came over and she still talks about how she enjoyed it. Try this easy Firepot recipe and you will understand. - 44.5831
Peking Lamb Hotpot
For this Oriental-style fondue you will need a Mongolian hotpot or meat (metal) fondue pot, 8 small wire baskets on long handles, chop sticks and bowls.
Cut the lamb into wafer-thin slices, about 1 x 3 inches.
Soak the noodles in warm water for 15 minutes,... - 39.0476
Easy Vegetable Fried Rice
If you're keen on eating Chinese food, then do check this out. Chef Bhavna makes the veggie fried rice with noodles. It has a different and nice taste. This is a quick and easy recipe. Do try out this recipe and don't forget to watch the video. - 119.982
Vegetable Manchurian By Tarla Dalal
A flagship indo-Chinese recipe! Vegetable Manchurian is a culmination of Indian ingredients and Chinese cooking style and is a wonderful fusion of flavors. These little balls of shredded vegetables soaked in a thick sauce bursting with flavors of ginger,... - 0
Spicy Chicken With Peanuts
1. In a wok or large frying pan heat oil, add the chili (you may remove it when it turns black or leave it in), and add the chicken cubes and peanuts and stir fry for 1 minute.
2. Take out the chicken, peanuts and chilli from the pan.
3. Now put in all... - 40.639
Egg Drop Soup With Mustard Greens
1. Cut pork into 1/4-inch-thick slices; then cut slices into pieces about 2 inches long.
2. In a 4- to 5-quart nonstick pan over high heat, stir pork until most of the pink is gone, 2 to 3 minutes. Pour into a bowl.
3. Trim and discard root ends and coarse... - 42.9281
Baby Corn Manchurian
1. In a bowl, combine the carrots, cabbage and baby corns, add the minced ginger and garlic and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Mix well and set aside.
2. In another bowl, combine flour, cornstarch, baking powder and slowly pour in the water,... - 0
Cantonese Spring Rolls
1. shredded pork with 1 tea spoon soy sauce, 1/3 tea spoon sugar, 2 tea spoons salt, 1 tea spoon wine, 1 tea spoon corn starch, a pinch of peper, 3 tea spoons water, 1 tea spoon oil. marinate for 10 minutes.
2. chinese mushrooms, wash, soak and... - 43.3602
Juicy Sweet And Sour Pork
1. In a small (1 quart) microwave dish, combine cornstarch, soy sauce and 1cup of pineapple juice, adding water incase you fall short. Blend until smooth.
2. Stir in the remaining sauce ingredients.
3. Microwave at HIGH for about 6 minutes until sauce... - 47.0579
Healthy Spring Rolls (no Frying)
1. heat up pan, add oil, put garlic in for 2 minutes,
pour in soy bean sprouts stir it well, take out garlic, add pinch of sugar, pepper,1 tsp salt
2. heat pan til hot put some oil in, put in ginger, shrimps stir it til done, put in carrot ,... - 45.8574
Vegan Sichuan Goulash
Special chefs from New Zealand demonstrate how to prepare a vegetarian goulash in the video. Goulash is primarily a meat dish from Hungary and in the video the chef's twist it to suit the vegetarian food lovers and make it a fusion recipe. This is a hearty... - 97.3261
Slice lamb thinly and arrange on two large plates.
Place broth in a medium-size saucepan with ginger and garlic; simmer 15 minutes.
Put green onions, spinach, Chinese cabbage, coriander and noodles in separate serving bowls.
Combine all ingredients for Hotpot... - 45.5456
Sweet And Spicy Chicken Lo Mein
The sweet and spicy chicken lo mein is cooked with chinese noodles with chicken breasts. Prepared with a sauce of soy sauce and molasses with rice wine vinegar, the noodles are toosed with vegetables like ginger root, onions, red pepper and snow peas with... - 46.4293
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a medium bowl. Add the lamb and stir to coat. Let stand for 30 minutes. Combine the sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
2. Cut the green onions and leeks (including tops) into 2-inch pieces. Set a wok in a ring stand and... - 33.7541
Mongolian Lamb With Lamb's Wool
Fry the glass noodles in the oil.
Remove as much of the lamb fat as possible.
Slice thin and then into shreds about 1/8 inch wide.
Marinate in the soy, ginger, and wine for about 15 minutes.
Heat a wok or frying pan until quite hot and add 2... - 42.2678
Spicy Beef Stir-fry
Take a tasty tour of China at today’s dinner table! Western China boasts robust, spicy dishes like this beefy stir-fry. - 34.0854
Mix all of the ingredients for the marinade together.
Add the meat and allow it to marinate for 1 hour.
Heat a wok or large frying pan.
Add the oil and the garlic.
Toss for a few seconds and add the carrots.
Stir-fry until they are tender.
Remove from the wok... - 40.2597
New Year's Fire Pot
Cut the pork, chicken, and fish as thinly as possible into slices 1 1/2 inches wide and 2 1/2 inches long.
Place each on a separate plate, with the shrimp on a fourth plate.
Pour the oil into a large, heavy saucepan, deep-fryer, or wok.
Add the peanuts to the... - 41.1176
One of our favourite meals to eat in Bangkok is the Thai version of Suki-Yaki. We usually eat this dish at one of the many MK restaurants which specialize in this fun cook it yourself meal.
Suki-Yaki is such a fun meal that you cook at your table in a... - 35.5015
Stuffed Deep Fried Chicken Wings
To bone chicken wings, bend both wing joints of 1 wing in opposite directions to loosen bones and tendons.
Using very sharp knife, cut ring around top of largest bone (one that separates from body of bird).
Using thumbs, pry and separate skin and meat down... - 44.2866