- » Chinese Holiday
Chinese Holiday Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chinese Holiday recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chinese Holiday recipes.
Chinese Moon Cakes
These Moon Cakes are a must for Chinese Moon Festival. It is not that difficult to try at home. Do try these classic moon cakes and impress your family and friends!! - 124.779
Easy Egg Custard
A classic dessert that is loved by all. Watch this video to prepare an easy egg custard. This straight-forward preparation of a simple custard produces a smooth, comforting concoction which is deliciously tasty. A fine inclusion to your menu if you are... - 116.982
Chinese Pork And Shrimp Wonton Soup
Chinese pork and shrimp wonton soup is an appetizing soup with yummy wontons. This soup is simple and delicious with authentic chinese flavors in the wontons. Just relax and enjoy your evening with this wonderful soup with the family in your cozy home and... - 114.216
Simple Chinese-moo Goo Gai Pan
Chinese chicken and mushrooms is a simple stir fry recipe with the ingredients readily available in your kitchen cabinet. Prepare this wonderful recipe after a busy day at work or an a lazy afternoon. Since the chef has used a very few sauces in cooking the... - 110.244
Tropical Hawaiian Drink - Part 1 Blue Hawaiian Cocktail
Tropical drinks are a great way to unwind yourself after a long day. This Hawaiian style inspired drinks bursts with fresh fruity flavors and makes for a refreshing treat. Stream the video to learn more on how to shake up one. - 109.746
Green Tea Tiramisu
You don't have to be a culinary expert to create this lip-smacking dessert. Just try swapping a few traditional ingredients with something wonderfully different things. This classic tiramisu cake uses green tea instead of espresso and cocoa powder, which... - 109.725
Chinese Pork And Eggs Fried Rice
This chinese pork and egg fried rice is a very quick and easy dish to prepare after a busy day at work. The chef here presents the dish in a simple manner to cook in your kitchen. A few ingredients straight from your kitchen cabinet, stir-fry them and pork... - 108.218
Chinese Deep Fried Pork And Shrimp Wonton
Chinese fried pork and shrimp wonton is an excellent party snack. The chef has nicely presented the preparation of wontons in a simple manner. These wontons tastes fabulous with some hot sauce for a hot and spicy flavor. This fantastic recipe is definitely... - 107.702
Deep Fried Ice Cream
A unique dessert idea? How about some fried ice cream? An interesting dessert this is! Watch and learn as chef Vikas shows you how to make this one of a kind dish. - 107.332
Dim Sum Spare Ribs With Black Bean
If you are looking for a nutritious food idea, then this dim sum black beans spare ribs recipe is just right for you. This recipe not only serves as a healthy steamed food but also pampers your taste buds with its amazing flavors. This sumptuous meal is... - 105.595
Easy Chinese Stir Fried Vegetables
Chinese stir fried vegetables is a simple recipe with freshly sliced vegetables flavored with soy sauce, oyster sauce, vinegar and garlic. This quick and easy stir fry has all the goodness of fresh vegetables. Just reach out for some fresh vegetables and... - 101.665
Chinese Egg Drop Soup
Chinese egg drop soup is an appetizing soup with egg and mushroom. This soup is simply delicious with authentic chinese flavors and a parsley and green onion garnish. Here the chef has presented this recipe with a few readily available ingredients. Just... - 99.9165
Tropical Hawaiian Drink - Part 2 Sweet Corn Milk Drink
Picture yourself on a beach, surrounded by palm greens and picturesque seas and sipping on a tropical drink. Never mind if you can't fly off to Hawaii, the least you can do is to stir up a tropical drink at home. This video recipe guides you on how to stir up... - 96.6313
Fried Sesame Balls
Are you looking for a classic sesame balls recipe? Here is a traditional Chinese style fried sesame balls recipe that serves as a delicious dessert. The chef here has prepared this recipe in such a simple manner, so that you can prepare the same easily in... - 93.9617
Tasty Moon Cakes - Part 1: Ingredients & Preparation
Moon cakes, the traditional Chinese snack, usually eaten during the Moon or mid-autumn festival is a delectable treat that you simply can't afford to miss. Yummy pastries filled with red bean or lotus seed paste, this is one dessert that will surely impress.... - 84.5129
Tasty Moon Cakes - Part 2: Preparation Cont.
Your mid-autumn celebration is incomplete without moon cakes. Easy to make and good to eat, this delicious dessert treat is something that you should try making at least once. It's so delectable that we bet, you will feel like making it again and again. - 82.8598
Tapioca Pearl Dessert
Desserts in Chinese cuisine range from simple to exotic and here is a delicious, simple and easy Chinese dessert. Check out Marie Wong showing in Chinese how to make Coconut milk tapioca pearl dessert in two flavors. Simply ecstatic! - 66.3461
Chinese Chicken Salad
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F.
2) Prepare the grill.
3) In a bowl add all the ingredients for the dressing and whisk together.
4) Spray nonstick vegetable oil on the chicken to lightly grease it.
5) Place the chicken on a rack and grill... - 52.4193
Pan Fried Noodles
Noodles time? Any time. A complete healthy meal in itself the pan fried recipe is just what you need to satiate your hunger in an absolutely tasty way. Boiled noodles cooked with julienne vegetables is a fabulous meal idea at any time of the day. - 50.6116
Chinese Steamed Fish
1.Clean the fish well; put a sprinkling of lemon juice and lat it stay for some time.
2.Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
3.Cut slices of leeks and mushrooms.
4.Chop ham and bamboo shoots.
5.Put a pinch of salt on the fish and place it on... - 50.5412
Ants Climbing Trees
1. In a large bowl, put together the marinade ingredients and mix well.
2. Add minced pork; stir well to mix.
3. Cover the bowl.
4. Let the meat marinate for about 30 minutes.
5. In a large pot, cook noodles according to the packet... - 50.0152
Tofu Stir Fry With Ankake Sauce
1. Cut carrots, mouli, celery and spring onions into matchstick-sized pieces.
2. Cut tofu into bite sized pieces.
3. In a wok or large frying pan heat oil until sizzling.
4. Add vegetables and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes over a high heat... - 49.8602
Meatballs In Sweet And Sour Sauce
Measure vinegar into 1-cup measure.
Stir in cornstarch until smooth.
Mix remaining ingredients except meatballs in 2-qt casserole.
Stir in vinegar and cornstarch.
Microwave at High 6 to 9 minutes, or until mixture is clear and thickened, stirring... - 49.6288
Sesame Turkey And Garlic Fried Rice
1. Cut the turkey diagonally into strips and put in a bowl. Add 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of the sherry, 1 teaspoon of the sesame oil, the sesame seeds, cornflour, salt and pepper and mix well together.
2. Cut the broccoli into... - 49.3653
Fresh Noodles With Sesame Paste Sauce
1. In a large pot, prepare plenty of salt water.
2. Cook fresh noodles in it until they are just tender.
3. Drain noodles well.
4. In another pan, boil the stock.
5. Blend sesame seed paste and water.
6. Mix the remaining sauce... - 49.271
Teriyaki Chicken Salad
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a bowl add the first 5 ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
3) Add the chicken and turn with a wooden spoon to coat well.
4) Let stand in the marinade for 20 minutes.
5) Drain out the chicken... - 49.1977
A delicious Peking duck recipe for the special dinner that you have planned. The recipe to a perfectly roasted duck that would just melt in your mouth. Marinated in wine, vinegar and honey, the dish is absolutely mouth-watering. - 49.1507
Open Flower Dumplings
1) Preheat the oven to a temperature of 180C/fan 160C/gas4. 2) Butter the 3 sheets of filo and layer them on one another with buttered side in... - 48.7381
Beef And Broccoli Stir Fry
1) In a bowl add 1 tablespoon of soy sauce, 1/2 teaspoon of sugar, cornstarch, and 1 1/2 teaspoons of the vegetable oil. Whisk the ingredients together.
2) Add beef and toss to coat each piece.
3) Chill and keep covered for 30 minutes up to 8 hours.
4)... - 48.475
Buttery Szechuan Popcorn
1. In a small microwavable bowl, melt butter and margarine on High for 40 seconds.
2. Add soy sauce; stir.
3. In a medium sized mixing bowl, mix popcorn and cereal.
4. Pour the butter-margarine mixture over the popcorn-cereal mixture and... - 48.0765
Chinese Chow Mein
1. Into a large pan of boiling water, break the noodles and leave to cook for 2 minutes. Drain the noodles and rinse under cold running water, then drain again thoroughly. Set aside.
2. Finely slice the garlic. Cut the chilli in half, scoop out... - 48.0718
Golden Shrimp Toast
With a 2-inch cookie cutter, cut 2 circles from each bread slice; set aside.
Place the water chestnuts in a food processor; pulse until coarsely chopped.
Add the remaining shrimp paste ingredients except the green onion.
Process unti the mixture forms a... - 47.807
Chinese Fried Rice
Are you looking for simple way to make Chinese Fried Rice? This recipe is perfect for you. This is a traditional recipe. As you know that Chinese Fried Rice is a delicious Chinese dish. It is included as a main dish in Chinese lunch and dinner menu. ... - 47.7279
Toffee Fruit With Instant Lychee Ice Cream
1. In a bowl, sift the flour, cornflour and baking powder. Mix together 3 ounces water and half the sesame oil. Make a well in the centre of the flour mixture and gradually pour in the liquid, stirring until smooth. Set aside.
2. In a... - 47.6646
1) In a food processor, place garlic and ginger, and process until minced.
2) Add in chicken, mushroom, carrots, onion, cornstarch, soy sauce, vinegar and oyster sauce.
3) Process for 5 minutes or until finely chopped.
4) Arrange the... - 47.5735
Pork Chop Suey
In 3-quart casserole combine pork, bean sprouts, water chestnuts, bamboo shoots, mushrooms, green pepper, green onions, 1/4 cup water, soy sauce, celery, carrots, sugar, salt and monosodium glutamate.
TO HEAT BY TIME Cover with plastic wrap.
Set Power Select... - 47.5406
Eight Treasurers Rice Pudding
1) In a bowl soak rice in cold water for six hours.
2) Drain and transfer on a perforated plate or rack covered with a kitchen cloth.
3) In a saucepan boil water, add rice and steam for 20 minutes.
4) Sprinkle with cold water and steam... - 47.365
Chinese Pork And Vegetables
Combine cornstarch, 1/2 cup water, and soy sauce; set aside.
Heat wok on range till hot.
Add cooking oil; reduce heat to medium.
Add garlic, gingerroot, and dash salt; stir-fry just till golden.
Turn heat to high; add pork gradually, stirring constantly, till... - 47.3606
Chicken Dim Sum
Have a party? Want to make a dish that is truly different? This easy chicken Dimsum recipe is the perfect answer to your needs. Treat your friends to this Chinese appetizer that is an absolute delight. An instant hit with kids as well. The chicken dimsum are... - 47.3263
Pork And Noodle Soup With Sesame Prawn Toasts
1. In a bowl, mix together 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce and the honey. Pour over the pork and turn in the marinade.
2. In a frying pan with 1 tablespoon of the sunflower oil. Fry the pork for about 4 minutes each side or until lightly... - 47.2849
Stuffed Chinese Mushrooms
1) In a basin, cover the mushrooms with boiling water, allow to stand for 30 minutes; drain well.
2) In a bowl, mix the pork, soy sauce, a few drops of sesame oil and the ginger together, until thoroughly combined.
3) Spoon the filling... - 47.2826
1. In a small bowl, put together all the dressing ingredients and mix.
2. In a large mixing bowl, place all the vegetables and pour the dressing; toss to mix.
3. Allow the salad to marinate overnight.
4. Just before... - 47.2713
1.Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2.Mix salt with MSG, thyme, ginger, Bon Appetit, mustard and orange peel and apply on meat.
3.Bake the meat for 2 1/2 hours after placing it on roasting pan, till the time the temperature is 185... - 47.107
Prawn Stuffed Lychees
1) Mix together the prawns, salt, corn flour and pepper.
2) Divide mixture in 10 portions.
3) Sprinkle the inside of each lychee with a dusting of cornflour to stuff with the prawns paste.
4) On a plate, arrange lychees and steam over high heat for... - 47.067
Glutinous Rice Dumplings
1) To make filling, dry and fry sesame seeds on low heat, by stirring till crispy. Keep aside.
1) Heat oil to deep fry the peanuts until cooked. Drain, cool and rub off skins.
2) Cover the walnuts with boiling water and soak for 5... - 46.9847
Crispy Fried Mandarin Fish
1) Cut 4 or 5 deep diagonal slashes on each side of the fish to help it cook more quickly.
2) Marinate the fish for 15 minutes with ginger, chopped spring onion, pepper and rice wine. Drain fish and scrape off any pieces of the... - 46.9457
Roast Duck With Garlic
Rub the duck inside and out with the salt.
Place the ginger and onion inside and leave for 1 hour.
Pre-heat an oven to 210°C, 425°F/ Gas 7.
Put the oil in a roasting tin and heat in the oven for 5 minutes, then put in the duck without a rack and cook for 15... - 46.8537
Mix all ingredients in large bowl.
Divide in half.
Shape each half into 16 meatballs, about 2 tablespoons each.
Arrange 16 meatballs in 12 x 8-in baking dish.
Microwave at High 4 1/2 to 6 minutes, or until meatballs are firm to the touch, turning over and... - 46.8165
Roast Duck With Orange Salad
1. Slice onions and celery, cook for a few minutes in a little butter and mix in herbs and seasoning, including grated rind of half an orange and the juice of a whole.
2. Rub skin of duck with butter and season.
3. In roasting pan heat oil, add duck... - 46.6903
Sweet And Sour Pork
1. Cut the pork into thin strips. Season the pork with salt and pepper and toss in the sugar.
2. Thickly slice the onion. Peel and thinly slice the carrot diagonally.
3.Cut the sweet corn into diagonal pieces. Cut both ends off the pepper,... - 46.6767
Roast Duck With Orange Glaze
Sprinkle inside of duck with caraway seeds; prick skin well.
In a bowl, combine stuffing, vegetables, seasonings and broth; mix lightly.
Spoon into duck.
Place breast side up on a rack in a large shallow roasting pan.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 2-1/2 to... - 46.5765
Beef And Broccoli
This dish is immensely popular dish in Chinese American restaurants today. - 46.5015
Prawns In Chilli Sauce
1. In a wok or a deep frying pan, heat oil.
2. Add spring onions and ginger and stir-fry for about 30 seconds.
3. Add prawns, snap peas, chilli powder, tomato puree, salt, sugar and sherry and stir-fry briskly for 5 minutes.
4. Drizzle sesame... - 46.4589
Chinese Pancake Rolls
1. In a bowl, sift the flour, corn flour and a pinch of salt. Separately, in a jug beat the eggs, 1 tablespoon of the oil and 4 ounces water until smooth. Make a well in the centre of the flour mixture and gradually pour in the liquid, stirring,... - 46.416
Pork Roast With Prunes
1) Allow the prunes to soak in the stock or bouillon overnight.
2) Remove the prunes, slit with a knife and push out the pit.
3) Keep the bouillon and four prunes aside.
4) Add pepper and ginger to the remaining prunes.
5) Stuff them between the... - 46.3769
Sichuan Smoked Duck
1) Wash and pat dry the duck.
2) Sprinkle the duck inside and out with salt and Sichuan pepper by massaging properly.
3) Pour over the rice wine and leave to marinate for 45 minutes.
4) Remove the duck from the marinade.
5) Ina wok,... - 46.3723
Oriental Pork Tenderloin
In a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; mix well.
Remove 1/2 cup for basting; cover and refrigerate.
Pour the remaining marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add tenderloins.
Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate overnight.
Drain and discard... - 46.2831
Orange Papaya Chicken
For sauce, in a small saucepan combine cornstarch, orange peel, ginger, and salt.
Stir in orange juice and honey.
Place each chicken breast half, boned side up, between 2 pieces of clear plastic wrap.
Working from the center to the edges, pound the... - 46.2575
Stir Fried Pork With Mushrooms And Broccoli
1 Cook rice with 2 1/4 cups of water as directed on the package,without butter and salt.
2 In a small bowl put cornstarch and gradually stir in teriyaki marinade with 1/2 cup of water and ginger.
3 In a 12-inch nonstick skillet or... - 46.1881
Saucy Sweet Sour Chicken Wings
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Cut the chicken wings in halves, arrange the wings in a plastic sealable bags.
3) In a bowl, mix together water, oil, sugar, ketchup, vinegar, garlic salt and bouillon.
4) Whisk the ketchup mixture well to... - 46.1
Sweet Corn Soup
1. Place the sweet corn, water and chicken stock cubes in a large saucepan.
2. Simmer gently for 20 minutes.
3. In a medium saucepan, melt butter over a moderate heat.
4. Add flour and stir until smooth. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
5. Add milk and, stirring... - 46.0337
Chinese Mushrooms With Savory Filling
1) In a bowl soak mushrooms in warm water for 30 minutes.
2) Trim the stalks and match mushrooms into pairs of equal size.
3) Mince pork and ham together.
4) Add minced meat with shrimps, onion, corn flour rice wine and half the soya... - 46.0328
Beef With Black Pepper
1) I a bowl, put beef, and sprinkle with wine, water, salt and white pepper.
2) Massage well for about 30 seconds until all the liquid is absorbed by the beef.
1) Heat oil to deep fry the beef on high heat for 30 seconds. Drain and set... - 45.9407
Chinese Fried Meat Rice
1) In a skillet, add oil and fry onions to golden brown.
2) Add rice and sauté with onions.
3) Add eggs and soy sauce to the rice. Season with salt.
4) Cook the mixture by light stirring until properly done.
5) Keep it warm.
6) Serve the... - 45.8804
Chinese Apricot Glaze
1. In a 2 cup liquid measure, mix apricot and water.
2. Cook at 450° F for 3-4 minutes until the mixture boils.
3. Reset oven to 250° F and cook for 3-5 minutes until apricots swell and become soft.
4. Let it sit for few minutes.
5. Drain the... - 45.5657
1. Firstly, make the dough wrapping.
2. In a bowl, stir flour by mixing the entire ingredient, to make pliable dough.
3. Cover and set to rise while preparing chicken.
4. Stuff the chicken and close each end with a strong toothpick.
5.... - 45.4632
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Dry the skin of the uncooked duck.
3. Wipe and pat it dry.
4. The essence of Peking duck is its crisp skin, which is stripped off the cooked duck and served separately. Take string and pass it under... - 45.4228
1) Prepare the prawn paste first.
2) Peel the prawns, discarding heads, tails and shells.
3) Remove intestinal tract.
4) Process prawns in a blender for a few seconds with the diced pork fat.
5) Add all other prawn paste ingredients and process... - 45.3736
Steamed Fish With Non Ya Chilli Sauce
The steamed fish recipe is just right for all you seafood lovers. It is fish marinated in soya, aromats and a whole lot of ingredients that give a distinct yummy flavor and taste to the fish. An ideal dish for the special occasion you have been planning. Look... - 45.2518
Duck With Cherries
1. Put 1 onion and 2 stalks celery inside the duck and rub breast with 1/2 oz butter and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
2. In a roasting pan heat 2 tablespoons oil or butter, put duck and baste well.
3. Put into oven and roast for 15... - 45.2161
Veg Glutinous Rice Wrapped In Lotus Leaf
Tired of the regular dishes? Make a difference with the veg glutinous rice wrap recipe. A highly nutritious dish, you can serve it as the main dish or enjoy as a snack. Try out this Veg glutinous rice recipe and make a big impact at your party. - 45.1458
Mandarin Chicken With Almonds
1) In a small bowl, mix together salt and paprika.
2) Smear the chicken with the salt mixture.
3) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and brown the chicken on all the sides for about 10 minutes.
4) In the slow cooker, place the chicken with... - 45.0781
Steamed Duck With Eight Wonders
1) In a large pot boil water and add duck into it. Boil for 10 minutes.
2) Remove from water, drain and pat dry.
3) In a bowl soak glutinous rice in cold water for 6 hours.
4) Drain in colander and keep in a perforated plate or rack covered with a... - 44.9556
Mom's Homemade Chicken Soup
1. Separate chicken meat from bones.
2. In a 3-quart casserole, take chicken, celery, bay leaves, peppercorns and water.
3. Cover and heat at HIGH for 25 to 30 minutes.
4. In a 2-quart casserole; strain broth.
5. Add noodles, carrot and... - 44.8861
1. With fork prick breast of bird all over and rub skin with salt and pepper.
2. Put an onion inside bird with a few pieces of orange and lemon zest (thin outer skin of fruit).
3. In a pan heat oil, brown duck all over for 6-8 minutes... - 44.8584
Stir Fried Pork Liver
1) Marinate liver with wine for about 5 minutes.
2) Heat oil and fry the garlic for a few seconds.
3) Next, add drained liver, ginger, spring onion and chilli (optional). Stir fry over high heat for a few seconds.
4) Add stock powder,... - 44.62
Oriental Egg Wrap
In a large bowl, beat together eggs, mirin, sugar and salt; set aside.
In a small bowl, blend together cornstarch and water.
Combine cornstarch mixture with egg mixture.
Spray a 20 or 23 cm (8 or 9-inch) non-stick skillet with vegetable spray.
Heat... - 44.5608
Peachy Pork Roast
In 2-cup glass measure, add enough water to reserved syrup to equal 1 1/3 to 1 1/2 cups.
Set Power Select at HIGH for 2 to 3 minutes or until hot.
In medium glass bowl, combine liquid with peaches, stuffing mix (include seasoning packet), egg, walnuts, and... - 44.4144
Teochew Steamed Pomfret
1) Clean the fish on both inside and outside and let it dry.
2) In an oval plate, place the fish, and add all the ingredients except, chicken stock, powder, sugar, and salt.
3) Sprinkle stock powder, salt , and sugar.
4) In a steamer,... - 44.3536
Spiced Roast Chicken
Warm the wu-hsiang and salt in a dry saucepan for a few minutes, then rub the chicken all over with the salt mixture.
Place some inside the chicken with the ginger and onion.
Paint the chicken with the seasoning sauce and place in an oiled... - 43.9386
choose small sized potatoes,peel them.slice into little thick slices.
deep fry the slices to a golden brown colour on medium flame,so that they get cooked from inside while frying.
mix all the ingredients of the marination together.
dip the fried potato... - 43.8841
Tofu Stir Fry With Block Bean Sauce
1 In a 2-quart saucepan boil water and stir in rice.Reduce heat,cover and simmer for 45 to 50 minutes or until water is absorbed.
2 In a 12-inch heavy skillet,heat oil over medium-high heat.Cook onions in oil for about 2 minutes stirring occasionally... - 43.8286
Lamb Stir Fry With Ginger And Spring Onion
The lamb stir fry is a delicious lip smacking delight. It is a tried and tested formula to a lovely meal. Surprise your guests with a yummy lamb cooked to the right consistency and taste. Enjoy the compliments that come your way with the lamb stir fry recipe. - 43.8195
Mushroom Fried Rice
1. In a fry pan, heat some oil.
2. Add in the salt and the eggs.
3.Stir to cook the eggs.
4.Now, add in all the remaining ingredients.
6.Let simmer for 15 minutes.
7. Serve immediately. - 43.8149
Curry Pumpkin Soup
This Curry Pumpkin Soup recipe is my favorite and also liked by my family. This soup is not only tasty but also very nutritious. So if you have good taste and also care about your health , you must try this Curry Pumpkin Soup recipe. - 43.781
Roast Wild Duck With Baked Oranges
1. Cut onions into quarters and keep aside.
2. Into each duck put an onion quarter and some celery with a little lemon juice and seasoning.
3. Rub breasts over with 1 oz butter and sprinkle with salt.
4. In roasting pan heat oil and 1... - 43.7386
Fava Bean And Jalapeno Wontons
1.Take a saucepan and place the fava beans in them.
2. Add in some water, salt and cover.
3. Bring the mixture to boil and cook for about 5 minutes to tenderize the beans. Larger and mature beans may take longer.
4.Drain and wash the beans in cold... - 43.5627
Chinese Beef And Vermicelli Noodles
1) Using the knife, mince the ginger and the garlic well
2) Into a skillet, mix together the soy sauce, sherry, ginger and garlic
3) Add in the meat and allow to sit in the marinade
4) Fry the meat till cooked through
5) Add in the peas just... - 43.536
Spiced Grilled Beef
1. In a food processor process onion, garlic, coriander roots, peppercorns, soy sauce, lime juice and fish sauce to make a paste.
2. With the spice mixture coat beef and cook over a medium charcoal or gas barbecue, turning occasionally,... - 43.5306
Roast Pork With Banana Sauce
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In large skillet, brown pork on all sides in hot oil; remove from pan.
Season pork with Seasoned Salt, Seasoned Pepper, Minced Onion with Green Onion Flakes and Garlic Powder with Parsley.
Place in roasting pan.
Puree remaining... - 43.4848
Hung Shao Niu Naan
Heat oil in a frying pan; when it is hot, add the meat and brown on both sides.
Add pepper, gingerroot, garlic, and scallion.
Transfer meat mixture to a saucepan, add salt and sugar, and pour soy sauce, sesame-seed oil, and sherry over it.
Add enough boiling... - 43.3769
Wash and cut the Mushrooms in to desired size. Keep aside.
Cut the peppers. Chop spring onions and ginger root and julienne garlic pods.
Heat 2 tbs olive oil in a sauce pan. Add shallots, peppers and fry until the sides of peppers turn slightly brown.... - 43.3016
Chinese Style Chicken Salad
1. Place the chicken portions in a large saucepan and just cover with water. Add 15 ml / 1 tbsp of the soy sauce, the Chinese five-spice powder and lemon juice, cover and bring to the boil, then simmer for about 20 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, place the cucumber... - 42.9759
Chinese Holiday Recipes By Category
Chinese Holiday Occasion: