- » Chinese Hamburger
Chinese Hamburger Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chinese Hamburger recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chinese Hamburger recipes.
Hamburger Chop Suey
1) Thinly slice the celery and finely chop the onion.
2) In a heavy pan, heat the shortening.
3) Add the onions and ground beef over hot coals and cook well.
4) Stir constantly so that the meat does not brown.
5) Add in the celery slices and bouillon... - 44.4638
Chinese Hamburger Hash
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine celery, carrot and onion.
Microwave at High for 4 to 6 minutes, or until tender, stirring once.
Crumble beef over vegetables.
Microwave at High for 2 1/2 to 4 minutes, or until beef is no longer pink,... - 44.0153
Chinese Style Hamburger Hash
Brown meat in oil until slightly crumbly.
Add onions, celery, mushroom and chicken soups, and warm water.
Stir in rice, soy sauce, and pepper.
Turn into a lightly greased casserole (about 2-quart size).
Cover and bake in a moderate oven (350°) for 30... - 41.9533
Easy Chinese Hamburger
1) In slow cooker add all ingredients and mix thoroughly.
2) Cook covered on high for 3-4 hours.
3) Serve hot over rice. - 38.2457
Brown hamburger and onion in cooking oil; add celery and simmer until tender.
Combine soups, soy sauce, water and rice; mix well.
Add hamburger; pour into 9 x 12-inch baking dish.
Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
Remove cover and bake 15 minutes... - 37.552
You May Also Like!
Chinese Pork Roll
1. Trim cabbage and dice. (There should be about 7 cups.) Combine 1 cup with onion and 2 tablespoons of the butter or margarine in a small frying pan; saute 5 minutes, or until soft. Blend with pork, eggs and flour in a large bowl. (Set remaining cabbage and... - 40.1929
Hamburger Chow Mein
Hamburger Chow Mein is a tasty meat dish that is simply irresistible. The dish is filling too. Try this wonderful Hamburger Chow Mein recipe! - 29.1165
Hamburger Chop Suey
1. Cook thin slices of onion and meat in the oil until brown.
2. Dissolve bouillon cube in 1/2 c. water.
3. Cut celery into thick slices.
4. Add dissolved bouillon cube, celery, salt and pepper to meat mixture.
5. Cover and cook slowly for ten minutes.
6.... - 36.0874
Hamburger Chop Suey
1) Wash the celery and thinly slice.
2) Finely chop the onions.
3) In a heavy skillet, add oil and cook onions and beef over high heat. Keep on stirring the mixture to prevent the meat from browning.
4) Fold in celery and bouillon... - 46.2782
Meat Patties Cantonese Style
1. Mix ground beef lightly with egg, bread crumbs, 1 teaspoon of the salt, pepper and ginger until well-blended; shape by rounded tablespoonfuls into 20 balls; flatten slightly to make patties.
2. Brown, half at a time, in 2 tablespoons of the oil in a large... - 36.0727
Hamburger Omelets Foo Yong
Beat egg yolks till thick and lemon-colored.
Blend in next 6 ingredients.
Fold in egg whites.
In large skillet melt margarine or butter.
Using 1/3 cup mixture for each omelet, cook over medium heat 3 minutes on each side.
Add more margarine, if needed.
Serve... - 40.4949
Hong Kong Hash
Hong Kong Hash is a sumptuous meat preparation that is simply a joy to prepare and serve. My family loves this dish and I so I make it often for weekend luncheons. Try this Hong Kong Hash. You wont regret it. Trust me! - 46.74
Yummy Chive Hamburger Steak
This is a good recipe to make Chive Hamburger Steak at home. This is much healthier as the Chef shallow fries the burgers. Check out the video for this delicious recipe. - 97.2663
Mock Chow Mein
Chow Mein is great but why not try out something new and different for your family like the Mock Chow Mein. Chow Mein are easy to make and Mock Chow Mein tops the list. You are likely to turn a sweetheart instantaneously! - 28.8067
Chow Mein Sandwiches
In skillet cook ground pork and onion till meat is browned.
Drain off fat.
Stir in chop suey vegetables.
Combine soy sauce, cornstarch, and 1/3 cup cold water; stir into meat mixture.
Cook about 2 minutes or till thickened and bubbly, stirring to coat... - 31.7635
Chinese Hamburger Recipes By Category