- » Chinese Ham
Chinese Ham Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chinese ham recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chinese ham recipes.
Ham And Pineapple Stir Fried Rice
This Ham and Pineapple Stir Fried Rice recipe video is a must watch, if you are planning to start using a wok in your kitchen. Did we also mention that it is a tasty dish? It is a perfect compliment for Asian style fried rice. Enjoy! - 104.811
Chinese Chicken And Ham Soup
If you are looking for a delicious and healthy soup, then this Chinese chicken and ham soup is just right for you. The chef has made this nutritious soup just to pamper your taste buds with its amazing flavors. This sumptuous soup is worth trying out on a... - 93.8084
Chinese Sweet And Sour Ham
Chinese sweet and sour ham is a truely inspired recipe that can be prepared in just a few minutes. Look at this video that shares this super simple recipe that is absolutely delicious and would definitely pep up your meal. Amaze your family with this awesome... - 86.9771
Chinese Stir Fried Noodles With Sweet And Sour Ham
Are you looking forward to prepare a unique recipe with ham? Here is a flavorful Chinese stir fried noodles with sweet and sour ham that would leave you licking your fingers. This simple stir fried noodles with sweet and sour ham recipe is amazing and worth... - 86.3476
Noodles With Chicken, Ham And Oysters
These Noodles With Chicken, Ham and Oysters not only makes a tasty meal but is also very filling ! Just try out these meat and safood noodles when you are throughly famished and let me know if you agree with me ! - 48.7155
Glazed Hunan Ham
Glazed Hunan Ham is a unique Chinese Sandwich that can be added to your dinner spread as a light food or even snacked on. The adventurous among you should definitely try this wonderful Glazed Hunan Ham recipe especially if you like discovering unique flavors!... - 48.5802
Fried Rice With Ham & Peanuts
Rub cooked rice with wet hands so all grains are separated; set aside.
In a small bowl, lightly beat together eggs and salt.
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a wok or wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add eggs and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft curds... - 46.9142
1 Finely shred the ham or bacon.
2 Using a sharp knife or cleaver, shred mange-tout and pepper into very thin slices.
3 If you are using fresh waterchestnuts, peel them and then thinly slice them.
4 If using tinned waterchestnuts,... - 46.1756
Ham And Egg Soup
1) Cut the ham into nice strips.
2) Clean the spring onions and trim and cut them into very fine rings.
3) Keep aside.
4) Take a saucepan and pour the stock in it and bring to boil.
5) Beat the eggs, soy sauce, sesame oil and pepper lightly and sieve... - 46.0628
Pressed Shanghai Ham
The Pressed Shanghai Ham is a truly unique dish. I often serve this for parties or just for dinner at home. They are easy to put together and are delicious too! Try this wonderful Pressed Shanghai Ham recipe! - 45.888
Chicken, Ham And Prawn Omelette
Chicken, Ham And Prawn Omelet is an amazingly delicious easy to prepare side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this Chicken, Ham And Prawn Omelet; I am sure your loved ones will give you a lot of compliments for this! - 45.2386
Stuffed Winter Melon With Ham
Peel the skin and discard the seeds from the winter melon slice.
Cut into double slices 1 inch (2.5 cm) wide, 1 1/2 inches (4 cm) long, and 1/3 inch (8 mm) thick.
Mix the ground pork with the marinade ingredients listed above.
Stir in one direction.
Cut the... - 45.0274
Crispy Noodles With Mushrooms And Ham
1. Place noodles in a medium pan and pour boiling water over them.
2. Add salt, cover with lid, reduce flame and cook for 3 to 4 minutes or till noodles are tender but not over cooked.
3. Using a strainer, drain off excess water and keep cooked... - 44.7372
Ham And Pepper Stir Fry
For sauce, in a small mixing bowl stir together the water, dry sherry, cornstarch, brown sugar, chicken bouillon granules, and mustard.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat.
Add cooking oil. (Add more oil as necessary during... - 44.5159
Fried Rice With Water Chestnut
1) In a pan, saute the onion in the oil, until lightly colored.
2) Stir in the rice and saute over a low heat for 2 or 3 minutes.
3) Stir in the meat, water chestnuts, mushrooms , mix thoroughly.
4) Stir in the soy sauce, eggs, and seasonings, stir... - 43.9672
Agar Agar Salad With Ham
Beat the egg thoroughly with the wine.
Set aside for 30 minutes.
Remove skin and fat from the Smithfield ham.
Boil the ham for about 10 minutes.
Cool, then shred into 2 inch (5 cm) strips.
Cut the agar agar with scissors into 2 inch (5 cm) lengths.
Soak in... - 43.4953
Peanut Dipped Kabobs
1) In a bowl, blend all the marinade ingredients.
2) Add the ham cubes in the marinade and coat evenly. Cover and marinate for about 30 minutes.
3) Start the broiler and set at medium.
4) With a slotted spoon take out the ham cubes and... - 43.464
Chinese Ham Omelette
Combine all ingredients except oil in a medium bowl.
Cooking Place an 8-inch frying pan with a nonstick finish over medium-high heat until hot.
Add 2 teaspoons of the oil, swirling to coat surface.
Pour in half the egg mixture.
As edges begin to set, lift... - 43.3122
Ham & Noodle Tarts
Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
Grease 36 mini (or 12 regular) muffin pan cups generously.
Chop ham, cheese and green onions finely; set aside.
Cook noodles following label directions, just to the al dente state; drain.
Mix drained noodles into ham... - 42.7614
Ham And Mushroom Stuffed Chicken
Ham And Mushroom Stuffed Chicken is a meal in itself and the good news is that it can be prepared in a jiffy! The Ham And Mushroom Stuffed Chicken is filling and is perfect to be served for a grand weekend luncheon. - 41.9982
Chicken And Ham Slices
Leave the chicken breast whole and marinate for 30 minutes in a small bowl.
Cut the ham into strips 1 cm (1/2 in) wide and 4 cm (2 in) long and marinate for 30 minutes in a small bowl.
Steam both the ham and the chicken in the separate bowls for 30... - 41.3628
Chicken, Ham And Mushroom Soup
Chicken, Ham And Mushroom Soup is a filling and delicious soup. At home we often have the soup alone for dinner. You can also serve Chicken, Ham And Mushroom Soup as a starter for your grand dinner party. - 41.2002
Ham And Pigeon Steamed In Soup
1. Wash and cut the pigeons into quarters. Put a large pot on the heat and bring the water to the boil. Add the pigeons to the hot water and simmer for 10 minutes. Drain the pigeons and discard the water.
2. Prepare the Parma ham or bacon by... - 40.9452
1. In medium-size frying pan cook onions and ham for 5 minutes in 1 tablespoon hot vegetable oil.
2. Stir in Chinese vegetables and soy sauce, heat 2 to 3 minutes to blend flavors and keep hot.
3. In a small frying pan heat 1/2 tablespoon oil at a time... - 39.9587
Steamed Sliced Pork With Ham And Bean Curd
I have been looking for a Steamed Sliced Pork With Ham And Bean Curd for quite sometime now and thisis one of the best I have tried out so far. Surprise your family with this Steamed Sliced Pork With Ham And Bean Curd. Enjoy eating! - 39.8401
Noodles And Ham
Noodles And Ham has a Appetizing taste. The ham and noodles gives the Noodles And Ham Dissimilar taste. - 39.6611
Mandarin Ham Rolls
Reserve 8 orange sections; chop remainder and combine with cooked rice, mayonnaise, pecans, parsley, and onion.
Divide mixture among ham slices.
Roll up ham around filling.
Place seam side down in 10 x 6 x 2 inch baking dish.
Combine marmalade, lemon juice,... - 39.6433
Honey Ham Chow Mein
Cut green pepper in strips, onion in slices, celery in pieces (for Chinese effect, cut on the bias) and mushrooms in slices.
Heat oil; add onions and ham; cook until ham is slightly browned.
Add bouillon, pepper, celery and mushrooms; cover tightly; cook... - 39.5625
Winter Melon With Ham Soup
Soak the dried mushrooms in hot water for about 15 minutes.
Cut off and discard the stems.
Cut each mushroom into quarters.
Peel the green skin off the melon.
Discard the seeds and cut off the soft part next to seeds.
Wash, drain, and cut into slices about... - 39.4722
Ham And Bean Sprout Soup
1. In a large bowl of hot water, place the noodles and let them soak for 20 minutes or until they are soft. Drain them thoroughly and then cut the noodles into 2 inch (5 cm) pieces.
2. Cut the ends off the bean sprouts.
3. In a large... - 39.1981
Ham Egg Salad Ribbon
Trim crusts from loaf; cut in 4 equal length wise slices.
Spread butter on one side of three slices.
Spread remaining unbuttered slice with half the Ham Filling; top with second slice, buttered side down.
Spread Egg Filling atop second slice; top with third... - 39.128
Ham And Bean Fried Rice
1. Take a frying pan, heat oil, add half of the beaten egg and cook, turning halfway through, to cook both sides. Take out from pan and keep hot. Repeat the procedure to cook the rest of the egg.
2. In the same frying pan, add rest of... - 38.8639
Ham And Red Peppers
The Ham And Red Peppers recipe is dead easy to prepare. The spicy blend of pepper and ham will astound and delight your taste buds. Donâ€™t miss this recipe for Ham And Red Peppers. Its just superdelicious! - 38.8515
Ham And Oriental Vegetable Stir Fry
In a small bowl, stir the cornstarch into the water.
Then stir in the soy sauce, hoisin sauce, garlic, ginger and red pepper.
Add the oil to a wok or large skillet and heat over medium-high heat.
Add the carrots, green pepper strips and onions.
Stir-fry for 3... - 38.5506
Chinese Ham Omelette
Preparation Combine all ingredients except oil in a medium bowl.
Cooking Place an 8-inch frying pan with a nonstick finish over medium-high heat until hot.
Add 2 teaspoons of the oil, swirling to coat surface.
Pour in half the egg mixture.
As edges begin to... - 37.0884
Ham And Marrow Soup
1. Wash and clean the marrow or courgettes and scoop up the center of the marrow to remove the seeds that are present. Cut the cleaned vegetable into1/2 inch (1cm) cubes.
2. In a large stock pot, put in the water and bring to the... - 36.9462
Steamed Ham With Pears
Peel and cut the pear into eighths.
Shallow-fry them in 2 tablespoons of oil for about 1 minute.
Make sure all the surfaces have been coated in oil.
Slice the ham into thin slices and arrange them round the sides of a bowl.
Put the sugar in the centre and... - 36.7194
Shrimp Fried Rice With Smoked Ham
Fried rice is nice and Shrimp Fried Rice is even better. This Shrimp Fried Rice recipe is an easy and delicious way to make fried rice. Cook on! - 36.5861
Stir Fried Shrimp Smoked Ham And Bamboo Shoots
1. Shell and devein shrimp; cut in 3 or 4 pieces if large. Sprinkle lightly with salt.
2. Slice bamboo shoots. Mince smoked ham. Combine sherry, sugar and soy sauce.
3. Heat oil. Add shrimp and stir-fry until pinkish. Then remove from pan.
4. Heat remaining... - 36.1838
Chicken And Ham Rous
1 Remove skin and bone chicken breasts. Place each breast and the small underfillets on a board and cover with foil. Using a rolling pin, press out each chicken piece thinly. Partly cover each breast with the fillet to make an even rectangular shape. Sprinkle... - 36.049
Chinese Fried Rice
Brown meat lightly in oil.
Add mushrooms, rice, onion and soy sauce.
Continue to fry over low heat for 10 minutes.
Then add beaten egg and continue to fry and stir for another 5 minutes.
If color isn't dark enough, add more soy sauce.
Makes 6 servings. - 35.2146
Ham And Cabbage Soup
Include this absolutely irresistible Ham And Cabbage Soup in your dinner menu ! Spoonfuls of this hot Ham and Cabbage soup with a dash of salt and pepper sprinkled over makes a perfect appetizer for a winter night meal ! - 35.001
Stir Fried Ham And Spinach
I have just never cooked this Stir Fried Ham And Spinach before and hence was a bit cynical about the result. But from the very fact that I am posting this recipe, you can understand how successful my Stir Fried Ham And Spinach turned out to be. Prepare it... - 34.7333
Deep Fried Fish Rolls With Ham And Spinach
Deep Fried Fish Rolls With Ham And Spinach is an healthy as well as tasty preparation. Make sure that you prepare this Deep Fried Fish Rolls With Ham And Spinach dish and serve it on your table very soon. Something you will love preparing! - 34.4819
Chinese Ham Salad
Stir together corn oil, corn syrup, soy sauce, ginger and pepper in a large bowl.
Add ham, rice, water chestnuts, green pepper, carrot and onion; toss to coat well.
Cover; chill at least 1 hour. - 33.9709
Ham And Chicken Noodle Soup
1. Marinate chicken for 1/2 hour. Steam over high heat for 12-15 minutes. Let cool, thinly shred and keep warm.
2. Parboil fresh noodles in 1 quart of water with 1/2 teaspoon salt for 1 1/2 minutes. Remove and drain. Toss with 2 teaspoons sesame oil and place... - 33.9513
Ham Egg Foo Yung
1. Dice bamboo shoots, celery and water chestnuts. Mince onion.
2. Heat oil. Add vegetables and stir-fry 1 minute. Sprinkle with sugar, salt, soy sauce and pepper; stir-fry 1 minute more.
3. Remove vegetables from pan; drain, and let cool. Then sprinkle with... - 33.892
Ham And Dumplings
1. In 2-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine butter, zucchini, carrots, garlic, basil and pepper. Cover with lid; microwave on high 6 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring once during cooking.
2. Stir in ham and soup. Cover; microwave on high 4... - 33.2426
Deep Fried Shrimp Stuffed With Ham
1. Shell and devein shrimp, leaving the tail segments intact. Butterfly shrimp, making 2 slits in the back of each.
2. Slice ham thin; then cut in 1- by 3-inch strips. Thread 1 strip through each shrimp, working from back to front so that ham is mostly... - 32.5948
Steamed Bamboo Shoots With Chicken And Ham
Steamed Bamboo Shoots With Chicken And Ham is a recipe worth trying! I just made this Steamed Bamboo Shoots With Chicken And Ham and immediately jotted it down for you. You will be hooked! - 32.533
Ham And Cucumber Slices
Peel the cucumber.
Cut it lengthwise into thin slices and then into strips approximately 1 inch wide by 2-2 1/2 inches long.
Cut the ham into rectangles of similar size and have both cucumber and ham ready.
For each ham and cucumber slice, you will need 2... - 31.9158
Noodles N Soup With Chicken And Ham
I got this Noodles n Soup With Chicken And Ham from a Chinese magazine a few years back. I really feel sad that I tried this Noodles n Soup With Chicken And Ham recipe only now and missed on it all these years. Take care not to find yourself in similar... - 31.757
Ham Fried Rice N Broth
Ham Fried Rice n Broth is a very refreshing recipe. Though very popular I have tried to make this Ham Fried Rice n Broth recipe easier for you. Stay healthy with this one! - 31.6518
Egg Drop Soup With Ham
1. In 2-quart microwave-safe casserole, stir together broth, cornstarch, vinegar and soy sauce until smooth; stir in ham, snow peas and onions. Cover with lid; microwave on high 10 minutes or until boiling, stirring twice during cooking.
2. With fork, stir... - 30.2511
Deep Fried Ham And Egg Balls
Ham and egg is a common breakfast, well, for a difference you can even think of this Deep Fried Ham And Egg Balls recipe. This Deep Fried Ham And Egg Balls will tickle your tastebuds with its varied and different taste. Check it out today! - 29.8152
Chicken And Ham Rose
1 Remove skin and bone chicken breasts. Place each breast and the small underfiUets on a board and cover with foil. Using a rolling pin, press out each chicken piece thinly. Partly cover each breast with the fillet to make an even rectangular shape. Sprinkle... - 29.7511
Chinese Cabbage With Ham
1. Heat oil in wok over medium-high heat. Add cabbage and salt, stirring for 30 seconds. Pour in soup stock. Reduce heat to medium low, cover and cook for 5-7 minutes.
2. Increase heat to high. Stir in sugar and milk; mix well. Thicken with cornstarch... - 29.249
1. Combine ham, green pepper and parsley flakes; mix well.
2. Spread half of each egg roll skin with about 1 tablespoon filling. Roll up jelly-roll fashion starting with side that has filling. Moisten edge with water to seal to roll. Cover filled rolls with... - 29.2304
Noodles N Soup With Ham And Oysters
I am sure you will find this Noodles n Soup With Ham And Oysters as enjoyable and quick to make as I have. This Noodles n Soup With Ham And Oysters is a snappy super appetizer. Enjoy the taste! - 28.8612
Ham And Cheese Sushi Rolls
1. For ham sushi: Pat each ham slice with paper towel to remove excess moisture. Spread each ham slice to edges with 2 tablespoons cream cheese.
2. Pat 1 cucumber quarter with paper towel to remove excess moisture; place at edge of ham slice. Roll tightly.... - 28.8588
Ham Sauce For Noodles
1. Chop ham coarsely. Dice celery and onion.
2. Heat oil. Add celery, onion and ham; stir-fry 2 minutes.
3. Add stock and heat quickly. Then cook, covered, 3 minutes over medium heat.
4. Meanwhile blend cornstarch and cold water to a paste; then beat egg... - 28.545
Preserved Eggs With Ham And Vegetables
1. Clean and shell preserved eggs
2. Cut eggs in 1/4 inch slices. Cut ham in strips. Remove tough stems from water cress. Cut endive in 1 1/2 inch sections.
3. Mince garlic clove, then combine with mustard, vinegar, soy sauce and oil. Pour over endive and... - 28.4178
Steamed Marinated Scallops And Ham
1. Cut each scallop in half. Add sherry and let stand 15 minutes, turning occasionally. Drain, discarding marinade. Arrange scallop sections on a heatproof dish.
2. Mince onion and ginger root and sprinkle over scallops. Then season with salt. Shred ham and... - 27.1648
Shark S Fin N Ham Sauce
1. Soak and process shark's fin.
2. Chop smoked ham coarsely; then combine with stock, water, soy sauce and sherry. Bring to a boil; then simmer, covered, 50 minutes.
3. Add sugar and simmer, covered, 10 minutes more.
4. Strain broth into another pan,... - 26.8617
Place ham in baking dish and cover with a mixture of the soy, sherry, green onions, ginger, and water; let stand in marinade for 1 hour.
Remove ham from marinade, dry with paper towel.
Brown ham on both sides in the oil in a heavy frying pan.
Pour over the... - 26.628
Steamed Dried Scallops With Ham
1. Soak dried scallops in sherry 12 hours, turning occasionally. Drain and discard sherry.
2. Cut scallops in half. Arrange on a heatproof dish. Chop ham coarsely; mince onion and ginger root and sprinkle over scallops. Then season with sugar.
3. Steam until... - 26.23
Red Simmered Fresh Ham And Chestnuts
1. Trim off ham fat and place meat in a heavy pan. Cut scallion stalks in two; crush garlic and add along with sugar, sherry, soy sauce and water.
2. Bring slowly to a boil, then simmer, covered, 1 1/2 hours, turning ham at half-hour intervals.
3. Meanwhile,... - 25.7508
Egg And Ham Dumplings
Egg And Ham Dumplings are simply delicious. I have made them for all the birthday parties we have had at home. They are a great snack and can be used as a starter also. Try the Egg And Ham Dumplings, your kids will love it. - 25.3004
Steamed Fresh Ham
It cannot get easier than this Steamed Fresh Ham recipe. Just three steps and with the help of this Steamed Fresh Ham recipe, you can have a really tasty ham dish cooked the Chinese style way on your table. Why don't you check it out for yourself? - 21.7156
Poached Shrimp With Ham And Bean Curd
1. Shell and devein shrimp; dice in 1/2 inch sections. Dice ham and bean curd in 1/2 inch cubes. Place in a saucepan.
2. Pour stock over. Bring to a boil; then simmer, uncovered, until shrimp turn bright pink. - 21.4747
Sesame Ham Sticks
1. Slice ham, cut in strips, and arrange on a small serving dish.
2. Mix soy sauce and sesame oil, then pour over ham sticks and serve. - 15.7072