- » Chinese Ground Turkey
Chinese Ground Turkey Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chinese ground turkey recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chinese ground turkey recipes.
Ground Turkey Chinese Spring Rolls
Preheat oven to 400°F.
In medium nonstick skillet, over medium-high heat, cook and stir turkey, garlic and ginger 4 to 5 minutes or until turkey is no longer pink.
In medium bowl combine turkey mixture, bok choy, onions, soy sauce, sherry... - 41.3069
You May Also Like!
Chinese Turkey Dumplings
Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well.
Place 1 heaping teaspoon turkey mixture in center of each wonton skin.
Bring sides of wonton up around filling, and pinch together to form individual bundles.
Arrange bundles in a single layer in a... - 38.5439
Chinese Broiled Turkey Steaks
1) Combine together all the ingredients except for the turkey.
2) Pour the mixture all over the turkey steaks.
3) Cover and refrigerate for several hours, or overnight.
4) Drain the turkey from the marinade.
5) Over hot coals or in a... - 36.292
Oriental Turkey Terrine
Oriental turkey terrine is a herbed soy sauce turkey recipe. Made with a with turkey eggs and cilanto mix flavored with soy sauce, it is combined with breadcrumbs. Spiced with ginger, cloves, cinnamon and fennel, the turkey mix is baked to cook in the oven.... - 40.0484
Slice turkey into thin strips; place in medium bowl.
Sprinkle with 1/4 cup wine, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, cornstarch and pepper; toss to coat with mixture.
Marinate at room temperature 15 minutes.
In small bowl, combine remaining 1/4 cup wine, 2 tablespoons... - 31.708
Turkey Breast Shanghai
1) In a medium bowl, place turkey, by cutting it into thin strips.
2) Marinate it with 1/4 cup wine, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, cornstarch and pepper for 15 minutes at room temperature.
3) In the meantime, take a small bowl; mix remaining... - 43.0912
Turkey With Coconut, Ginger And Lime
1) In a bowl, add all the marinade ingredients and combine together.
2) Place the turkey strips into the marinade and coat thoroughly.
3) Cover with a lid or plastic wrap and marinate for at least 20 minutes.
4) In a measuring jug, place the... - 46.067
Glazed Turkey And Pea Pods
1) Take a bowl and add turkey slices and 1 teaspoon corn starch. Mix it well.
2) Make a mixture of broth, 1 tablespoon corn starch, hoisin sauce, gingerroot and pepper.
3) Heat wok or 12-inch skillet and add oil to it. Rotate it to coat... - 42.7654
Sesame Turkey And Garlic Fried Rice
1. Cut the turkey diagonally into strips and put in a bowl. Add 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of the sherry, 1 teaspoon of the sesame oil, the sesame seeds, cornflour, salt and pepper and mix well together.
2. Cut the broccoli into... - 47.3447
Shredded Turkey With Mixed Vegetables
1) In a large bowl, prepare a thin paste of corn flour and water, to prepare the sauce. Pour in soy sauce and rice wine or sherry. Stir well. Place aside.
2) Use a wok, to heat up.
3) Dry-fry almonds over moderate heat until golden... - 46.767
Lemon Sesame Turkey Cutlets
In a small bowl, stir together the lemon juice, honey and soy sauce; set aside.
Rinse the turkey and pat dry with paper towels.
Sprinkle each cutlet with the pepper.
Spray an unheated, large no-stick skillet with no-stick spray.
Heat the skillet over... - 30.7116