- » Chinese Grilled Chicken
Chinese Grilled Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chinese grilled chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chinese grilled chicken recipes.
Hoisin Chicken With Chinese Pancakes
Mix the marinade ingredients in a deep bowl.
Add chicken, toss and marinate for 1 hour.
Thread skewers with chicken pieces, green onion, tangerine pieces, and green peppers.
Preheat the grill.
Set skewers on the grid over ashen coals.
Grill chicken, turning... - 35.5224
Easy Chinese Chicken Wings
I first tasted this Dish at a friends place and absolutely loved it! Chinese Chicken Wings has now become a common chicken dish to make at home for. It has always been a hit with family and friends and I am sure you will agree after you have tried making it. - 35.4572
Chinese Garlic Chicken Kebabs
1. In a shallow 2-quart dish, combine sherry, soy sauce, vinegar, plum sauce, chili paste, oil, and garlic. Add chicken and stir to coat. Let stand 30 minutes at room temperature or refrigerate up to 2 hours. Add scallions during last 10 minutes of... - 31.3842
Chinese Chicken Satay
In China, chicken hold a special place in Chinese ritual and symbology. they also believed to restore youth and good looks...I'm keeping my fingers crossed! - 106.863
Grilled Pork And Wings In Char Siu Sauce
For all the Chinese food lovers, here is a gorgeous recipe for appetizer or snack purpose. The pork slices and chicken wings are marinated in the spicy Char Siu sauce and then grilled on oven. This special Chinese sauce really makes a large difference in... - 98.1929
Quick Grilled Chicken
If you are hard core chicken lover but bored of the same old chicken recipes, give this quick grilled chicken recipe a try. Grilled to perfection with the savoury-sweet flavor of soy sauce and honey, you are going to love this one and will find it hard to get... - 116.314
Grilled Won Ton
1 Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
2 Place the chicken breast on the grill and cook for 5-7 minutes, or until fully cooked.
3 Cool the chicken and chop into very small pieces.
4 In a medium bowl, add... - 43.9981
Szechwan Chicken Wings
Remove tips from chicken wings.
Cut wings in half at joint.
Wash wings and pat dry.
Combine sauce ingredients in a bowl.
Brush wing pieces with sauce.
Preheat stovetop grill.
Brush grill surface lightly with oil and cook wing pieces at medium-high heat until... - 43.5988
Oriental Game Hens
Oriental game hens is a microwaved meat recipe. Prepared with cornish game hens or even chicken, it is cooked whole with baste of soy sauce combined with oil and flavored with ginger and cloves. Microwaved and finished on the grill. The oriental hame hens are... - 44.3843
Clean, rinse, and dry chickens.
Split each chicken in half lengthwise.
(If chickens are frozen, thaw according to directions on package.) Crack joints of drumsticks, thighs, and wings so chicken can be kept flat during grilling.
Combine in a large shallow... - 42.7897
1. To prepare the meat cut it into 1" (2.5 cm) cubes and marinate in the marinade for at least 1 hour.
2. Soak the bamboo satay sticks in water for about 30 minutes.
3. Thread 3-4 meat cubes onto each bamboo satay stick.
4. Brush each... - 39.8855
Bacon Rolls is a tasty roll that is a perfect appetizer for your parties. They have an unforgettable flavor and is often cleaned out in one round at parties. Don€™t miss out on this yummy Bacon Rolls recipe! - 45.3684
Boneless Chilli Chicken
Method for Chicken:
1) Mix together the chicken, egg, corn flour, garlic and ginger paste, and enough water so that the chicken pieces are 'coated' with the batter. Leave thus about 1/2 an hour.
2) Heat the oil and deep fry the chicken pieces over high heat... - 43.3512
Chinese Style Chicken Wings
For those looking for a Chinese style chicken wings recipe, here is an excellent video that is must watch. The video presents the recipe step wise with all the ingredient details making it simple to see and try out at home. Watch the video and impress your... - 83.8871
Chinese Bbq Wings
Today is Labor day , no work just sit back and enjoyed Chinese bbq chicken wings. It not that hard to make and you don't have to fly all the way to China for a deliciuos Chicken wings (Chinese KFC) You can make your own!!
Have a nice and safe Labor day... - 97.2296
Chinese Chicken Salad
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F.
2) Prepare the grill.
3) In a bowl add all the ingredients for the dressing and whisk together.
4) Spray nonstick vegetable oil on the chicken to lightly grease it.
5) Place the chicken on a rack and grill... - 52.4193
Chinese Noodle Salad With Five Spice Chicken
repare Five-spice Dressing and set aside.
In a 5- to 6-quart pan, bring 3 quarts water to a boil over high heat, then add noodles and cook just until tender to bite (2 to 3 minutes).
Drain, immerse in cold water until cool, and drain again.
Transfer to a... - 41.6694
Combine all marinade ingredients together.
Marinate chicken for 2 hours in refrigerator.
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C) or heat barbecue.
Bake in oven or grill over medium coals, basting frequently, until juices run clear, about 20 to 25 minutes if in the... - 36.8274
Winged Chicken Crispy
All fried snacks lovers, you are going to love this Winged chicken crispy. A favorite snack time recipe, this dish can be served with a dip or sauce. You can even alter the taste of it as per your preference of spicy or mild. Enjoy! - 74.7808
Five Spice Chicken
1. Pull off and discard skin from chicken. In a shallow dish just large enough to hold chicken, combine soy sauce, sherry, ginger, garlic, and five spice powders. Add chicken and turn to coat. Refrigerate 1 to 4 hours. Add scallions to marinade during last 30... - 27.1779
Cantonese Stuffed Chicken Wings
To bone wings: Remove small wing tips.
Cut cartilage linking 2 bones in larger portion of wing (there is 1 large and 1 small bone).
Push the 2 bones out.
(Save smaller wing portion—the drumette—and use for another meal.) Slice bamboo shoot into sticks the... - 41.374
Salt & Pepper Chicken Wing
A simple recipe for Chinese Style Salt & Pepper Chicken Wings. I threw in a little optional twist by smoking the wings a bit on my Big Green Egg prior to frying them. - 0
Roasted Lemon Chicken
1. Clean the chicken by washing it with water and salt.
2. Preheat the oven to 220 degrees F.
3. In a large bowl, take chicken legs.
4. Pour soy sauce, lemon juice over the chicken.
5. Add black pepper powder, salt, oregano, garlic... - 78.0556
Peach Glazed Chicken
1. In a hot grill pan, grill the peach wedges until they get nice grill mark on all of the sides, about 6 minutes and set aside.
2. Season chicken tenders with salt, pepper, garlic and onion power.
3. Heat nonstick skillet on medium high heat, add oil... - 100.619
Peking Chicken In Tortillas
To Marinate: In a small bowl, stir together plum and hoisin sauces.
Cut all fat from chicken breasts, rinse, and pat dry.
Place in a plastic zipper bag and pour half the marinade over.
Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, or preferably... - 44.5221
Sticky Ginger Chicken
1. Mix together the lemon juice, sugar, ginger, soy sauce and pepper.
2. With a sharp knife, slash the chicken drumsticks about three times through the thickest part, then toss the chicken in the glaze.
3. Cook the chicken on a hot grill or barbecue, turning... - 29.6592
Chicken Chow Mein Casserole
In 3-quart grill-safe casserole, combine celery, onion, carrot and oil.
Remove cooking grid.
Place casserole directly on lava rock grate, arranging rocks around dish.
Cook and stir at MEDIUM-HIGH until vegetables are tender-crisp, about 15 minutes.
Remove... - 44.2258
Black Bean Drumsticks
1) Take the chicken drumsticks and pull their skin away leaving it attached to the ends only. Set them aside.
2) Take a shallow mixing bowl made of stainless-steel or glass and arrange the drumsticks in a single layer.
3) Add oil, vinegar,... - 44.0262