- » Chinese Green Tea
Chinese Green Tea Recipes
Chinese Green tea is a mild tea that is prepared from the leaves of the plant 'Camellia Sinensis'. This tea is famous for its antioxidant properties as the leaves undergo the least amount of oxidation during ... More »
Spicy Green Tea
Put fennel and coriander seeds in water and bring to a boil.
After 5 minutes, add the tea leaves, sugar, ajwain and stir.
Remove from fire.
Brew for 5 minutes.
Strain and serve hot or cold as desired. - 27.115
Green Tea Tiramisu
You don't have to be a culinary expert to create this lip-smacking dessert. Just try swapping a few traditional ingredients with something wonderfully different things. This classic tiramisu cake uses green tea instead of espresso and cocoa powder, which... - 108.95
Tea Smoked Duck
Remove duck neck and giblets; reserve for other uses.
Rinse duck inside and out and pat dry.
Trim off and discard excess neck skin; also discard lumps of fat.
With a fork, pierce skin all over duck.
In a 6- to 7-inch frying pan over medium-low heat, cook salt... - 38.4293
Tea Smoked Duck
Remove duckling neck and giblets; reserve for other uses, if desired.
Discard lumps of fat.
Rinse duckling inside and out and pat dry.
With a fork, prick skin all over at 1-inch intervals.
In a small frying pan over medium-low heat, cook salt and peppercorns,... - 38.4027
You May Also Like!
Green Tea And Chocolate Fortune Cookies
Everyone loves fortune cookies because they are crunchy and sweet and they are fun with messages that tell you your fortune! If you thought that the original flavored fortune cookies are tasty, you should definitely try these flavored ones! These cookies make... - 99.5068
Ginger Duck Salad With Green Tea Dressing
1. Preheat the oven to 325° Put the duck legs in a medium enameled cast-iron casserole. Add both soy sauces, the black vinegar, sake, sugar, onion, star anise, ginger and garlic. Add enough water to just cover and bring to a boil. Cover the casserole and... - 25.7473
Iced Mint Tea
Combine 8 cups boiling water and tea in a medium bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and steep 2 1/2 minutes.
Remove plastic wrap, and strain tea mixture through a fine sieve into a large pitcher.
Discard loose tea leaves.
Add mint sprigs to tea, and steep for 5... - 26.5942
Moroccan Saffron Tea
Watch this great informative video for Moroccan saffron tea. This recipe comes from the town of Taliouine which is considered as the capital of Moroccan saffron. Try out this saffron tea as shown in the video and surely would be your favorite tea. - 104.444
Marbled Tea Eggs
1. Place the eggs in a medium saucepan; cover with cold water. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer for 10 minutes. Cool the eggs under cold running water and drain. Gently tap each egg all over with a spoon until hairline cracks form over the entire... - 28.2923
Super Healthy Strawberry White Tea
You can ask my friends, they will tell you that I am not a tea person. Heck! I will tell you that myself. But, this Strawberry White Tea changed all that last month. I cannot stop myself from drinking at least 3 cups every day. It has a lovely fruity flavor... - 0
Chinese Dumplings Part 2 - Filling And Boiling
1. Sift flour onto table and knead into a soft dough and roll into a long cylinder
2. Divide into portions and roll it thin , put filling in boiling hot water put 12 dumplings in til the water boiling again, turn down the heat add half cup of water ( for... - 34.4425
Chinese Dumplings Part 1 - Dough Making
stift flour onto table knest into a soft dough and roll into a long cylinder, divide into portions and roll it thin , put filling in boiling hot water put 12 dumplings in til the water boiling again, turn down the heat add half cup of water ( for doing it 3... - 32.2946
Chinese Steamed Buns With Meat Filling Part 1 - Dough Making
1. flour into bowl sieved middle to put in dry yeast add some sugar on top, after add 5 soup spoons warm water, cover with a plate for 20 minutes
2. stir in sieved flour and 5 soup spoons salad oil to mix into a smooth paste, leave for until frothy
3. I turn... - 38.9172
Chinese Green Tea Recipes By Category