- » Chinese Green Tea
Chinese Green Tea Recipes
Chinese Green tea is a mild tea that is prepared from the leaves of the plant 'Camellia Sinensis'. This tea is famous for its antioxidant properties as the leaves undergo the least amount of oxidation during ... More »
Spicy Green Tea
Put fennel and coriander seeds in water and bring to a boil.
After 5 minutes, add the tea leaves, sugar, ajwain and stir.
Remove from fire.
Brew for 5 minutes.
Strain and serve hot or cold as desired. - 28.7582
Green Tea Tiramisu
You don't have to be a culinary expert to create this lip-smacking dessert. Just try swapping a few traditional ingredients with something wonderfully different things. This classic tiramisu cake uses green tea instead of espresso and cocoa powder, which... - 109.725
How To Make Green Tea The Right Way
My mom, who always observes people drinking green tea the wrong way, showed me how to make green tea the right way to truly appreciate its wonderful delicate flavors, so in this video, I share with you my mom's tip on how to drink green tea the correct way! - 0
Tea Smoked Duck
Remove duck neck and giblets; reserve for other uses.
Rinse duck inside and out and pat dry.
Trim off and discard excess neck skin; also discard lumps of fat.
With a fork, pierce skin all over duck.
In a 6- to 7-inch frying pan over medium-low heat, cook salt... - 40.6778
Tea Smoked Duck
Remove duckling neck and giblets; reserve for other uses, if desired.
Discard lumps of fat.
Rinse duckling inside and out and pat dry.
With a fork, prick skin all over at 1-inch intervals.
In a small frying pan over medium-low heat, cook salt and peppercorns,... - 39.5111
You May Also Like!
Ginger Duck Salad With Green Tea Dressing
1. Preheat the oven to 325° Put the duck legs in a medium enameled cast-iron casserole. Add both soy sauces, the black vinegar, sake, sugar, onion, star anise, ginger and garlic. Add enough water to just cover and bring to a boil. Cover the casserole and... - 28.0061
Iced Mint Tea
Combine 8 cups boiling water and tea in a medium bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and steep 2 1/2 minutes.
Remove plastic wrap, and strain tea mixture through a fine sieve into a large pitcher.
Discard loose tea leaves.
Add mint sprigs to tea, and steep for 5... - 29.098
Moroccan Saffron Tea
Watch this great informative video for Moroccan saffron tea. This recipe comes from the town of Taliouine which is considered as the capital of Moroccan saffron. Try out this saffron tea as shown in the video and surely would be your favorite tea. - 102.746
Marbled Tea Eggs
1. Place the eggs in a medium saucepan; cover with cold water. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer for 10 minutes. Cool the eggs under cold running water and drain. Gently tap each egg all over with a spoon until hairline cracks form over the entire... - 29.5519
Super Healthy Strawberry White Tea
You can ask my friends, they will tell you that I am not a tea person. Heck! I will tell you that myself. But, this Strawberry White Tea changed all that last month. I cannot stop myself from drinking at least 3 cups every day. It has a lovely fruity flavor... - 0
Chinese Dumplings Part 2 - Filling And Boiling
1. Sift flour onto table and knead into a soft dough and roll into a long cylinder
2. Divide into portions and roll it thin , put filling in boiling hot water put 12 dumplings in til the water boiling again, turn down the heat add half cup of water ( for... - 32.8706
Chinese Dumplings Part 1 - Dough Making
stift flour onto table knest into a soft dough and roll into a long cylinder, divide into portions and roll it thin , put filling in boiling hot water put 12 dumplings in til the water boiling again, turn down the heat add half cup of water ( for doing it 3... - 30.6576
Chinese Steamed Buns With Meat Filling Part 1 - Dough Making
1. flour into bowl sieved middle to put in dry yeast add some sugar on top, after add 5 soup spoons warm water, cover with a plate for 20 minutes
2. stir in sieved flour and 5 soup spoons salad oil to mix into a smooth paste, leave for until frothy
3. I turn... - 37.2673
Chinese Smoked Chicken
1 Clean and wipe chicken. Fry peppercorns and salt for 1 minute in a wok. Rub into chicken and allow to stand for 2 hours.
2 Bring water to a boil in a large pan. Add green onions, ginger, star anise, cinnamon and soy sauce and simmer 10 minutes. Add chicken... - 33.018
Chinese Green Tea Recipes By Category