- » Chinese Green Bean
Chinese Green Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chinese Green Bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chinese Green Bean recipes.
Green Bean Salad Oriental Style
1 Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil over moderately high heat.
Place the water chestnuts in a strainer or colander and immerse them in the boiling water for 30 seconds; lift out, rinse under cold water, and slice.
Transfer to a salad bowl.
2 Add the... - 40.818
Beefy Green Bean & Walnut Stir Fry
• In large skillet, heat oil and garlic over medium heat about 30 seconds.
• Add beef and beans; sprinkle with salt. Mix well.
• Cook 5 minutes or until beef is well browned, stirring occasionally.
• Stir in walnuts; cook 2 minutes more.
• Serve... - 30.7842
Green Bean Stir Fry
Green Bean Stir Fry is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. Try this Green Bean Stir Fry recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 30.2318
Green Bean Soup / Tong Sui 綠豆沙糖水
1. In a large pot, pour water, add green bean, cover and leave for about 2 hours.
2. Place the pot over heat, bring to a boil, turn the heat to medium, cook until the shells are separated. Allow to sit for 1 hour.
3. In a blender, blend... - 0
You May Also Like!
Chili Green Beans
Cook beans, onion, oil, and salt about 10 minutes in a covered saucepan.
Spoon chili sauce over top and serve - 24.1168
Bamboo Shoots And Green Beans In Yellow Bean Sauce
1. Heat the oil in a wok, add the leek, garlic, ginger and beans and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
2. Add the mushrooms and stir-fry for 1 minute. Stir in the yellow bean sauce, stock or water, bamboo shoots and pepper, then cover and simmer for 2-3 minutes.... - 32.7769
Green Beans Chinese Style
1. Wash beans and trim off the ends.
2. Break them into 1-inch pieces
3. In a medium sauté pan, heat peanut oil over moderate heat.
4. Add the beans and toss in the oil until glazed.
5. Pour in water and add a generous pinch of salt and... - 41.4561
Green Beans Chinese
1. Wash the beans, remove strings and ends, break in 2-inch lengths. Drop into 2 cups boiling water with 1/2 teaspoon salt. Remove immediately.
2. Cut pork in thin match strips.
3. Heat butter, margarine or oil. Saute the pork and ginger in the oil until... - 32.8577
Chinese Pork And Green Beans
Heat oil in chinese wok or blazer pan of chafing dish, or in heavy fry pan on table top butane unit, over direct high flame.
Saute pork until well done pver direct high flame, about 15 minutes, stirring often.
Add onion slices; stir and cook until limp, 3 to... - 41.7735
Chinese Beef And Green Beans
1. Put the steak slices into a small bowl, add the soy sauce, and toss to mix. Let the steak stand for 10 minutes to marinate. Meanwhile, wash the beans, cut off the ends, and break into 2-inch lengths.
2. Heat the oil in a heavy 8-inch skillet over moderate... - 31.4934
Sauteed Chinese Beans
Greens are an important source of goodness for you and here is a Robin creation using them in a Chinese Style. Simple and comforting, it’s a must have for healthy dinners as an accompaniment to meat dishes. - 106.995
Chow Frozen Italian Green Beans
Using a high flame, heat pan and add oil and salt.
Add piece of ginger and green beans.
Stir for 15 seconds.
Cover for 1 minute.
Uncover, add sugar and pepper, and stir. - 30.2826
Stir Fried Green Beans
1. Cut the ends from beans. Make slanting slices about 1 1/2 inches long.
2. In a saucepan boil large quantity of water and cook beans in it for 3 to 5 minutes until tender.
3. Drain out and cook under cold water.
4. Drain again and keep aside.
5. Heat... - 43.2097
Dry Fried Green Beans With Minced Pork
Soak shrimp in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain.
Coarsely chop shrimp and set aside.
Combine sauce ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
Set wok in a ring stand and add oil to a depth of about 2 inches.
Over high heat, bring oil to 360°F.
Add... - 42.9602
Chinese Green Bean Recipes By Category