- » Chinese Green
Chinese Green Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chinese green recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chinese green recipes.
Chinese Mustard Greens Soup
This Chinese Mustard Greens Soup is simply fabulous ! If you are sport for a light and flavorful appetizer for your meal tonight, try out this Chinese Mustar out this soup ! This mustard greens appetizer tastes just as good with Chinese Cabbage, Swiss Chard... - 29.5351
Garlic-pepper Stir Fried Chinese Greens
Don’t you just love Chinese greens? Simple to cook and full of flavor, these greens feel healthy just simply stir fried! Watch Chef Vikas as he stir fries Chinese greens with an added flavor of garlic and soya. Watch and learn! - 114.933
Fried Beef With Chinese Greens
Cut the beef into thin slices and marinate for 30 minutes.
Wash and tear the greens into 8-cm (3-in) lengths.
Deep-fry the beef for 10 seconds, remove and drain.
Heat 2 tablespoons of oil and stir-fry the greens for 15 seconds.
Add 5 tablespoons of water and... - 41.5939
Chinese Pork And Green Vegetables
In oblong baking dish, heat oil at medium-high2 minutes.
Stir in pork, soy sauce and garlic.
Heat at medium-high4 to 5 minutes; stir occasionally.
Add pea pods and green onions.
Heat, covered with plastic wrap, at medium-high3 minutes; stir once. - 38.1842
Chinese Green Pepper Steak
Freeze steak; cut into l/8-inch slices.
Heat oil in skillet; add garlic, salt, ginger and pepper.
Saute until garlic is golden.
Add steak slices; brown lightly for 5 minutes.
Add green peppers and onions.
Cook for 5 minutes.
Return beef to... - 41.9906
Chinese Green Pepper Steak
1) Take the meat and cut it into thin strips.
2) Take a bowl and mix honey, ginger as well as 2 tablespoons of soya sauce.
3) Marinate the beef in the sauce.
4) Take a pan and heat up 2 tablespoons of salad oil.
5) Stir fry the green... - 44.7906
Chinese Pork And Green Vegetables
Set Power Select at MEDIUM-HIGH.
In oblong baking dish, heat oil 2 minutes; stir in pork, soy sauce and garlic.
Heat 4 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add pea pods and green onions; heat, covered, 3 minutes, stirring once.
Stir in cornstarch blended with... - 40.2833
Chinese Pork And Green Vegetables
Heat oil in 12x8-inch dish at MEDIUM-HIGH 2 minutes.
Stir in pork, soy sauce and garlic.
Cook at MEDIUM-HIGH 4 to 5 minutes; stir occasionally.
Add pea pods and green onions.
Cook, covered with plastic wrap, at MEDIUM-HIGH 3 minutes; stir once.
Blend... - 39.2201
Braised Pork With Chinese Mustard Greens
1) Use salt and water to wash the pork well,then scald with 1 kettle of boiling water.
2) Wash thoroughly the kiam chye using cold water 3 to 4 times, discarding away the water each time.
3) Coarsely cut the kiam chye.
4) Cut the tomatoes into... - 44.2784
Chinese Beef And Green Pepper
1)Set potatoes in hot oven to bake.
2)In a mixing bowl, place 2 inch slices of beef cut across grain.
3)In a small bowl, mix together, soy sauce, sherry and cornflour. Pour over the beef slices in mixing bowl to coat well and let... - 43.2677
Chinese Green Pepper Steak
Slice the steak diagonally as thinly as possible.
Microwave the oil in a browning dish (Corning) 2 minutes at HIGH.
Add the garlic and microwave 40 seconds at HIGH.
Add the meat, stir well in the hot oil.
Microwave 2 minutes at HIGH.
Place the meat around... - 43.6367
Chinese Spring Onion Pancake
1) In a large bowl, mix the flour with 100 milliliters of water. Stir well, and then add the remaining water.
2) Stir well, add more water if needed, and then cover the batter and let it rest for about 10 minutes.
3) Once the batter has rested, add the... - 89.3044
Chinese Baked Fish With Green Onions And Ginger
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Make cuts in the fish, about 1 inch apart, through the flesh and down to the bone, from the gills' to the tail. Do this on both sides of the fish.
2. In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, sherry, green onions, ginger, garlic,... - 30.1057
Green Beans Chinese Style
1. Wash beans and trim off the ends.
2. Break them into 1-inch pieces
3. In a medium sauté pan, heat peanut oil over moderate heat.
4. Add the beans and toss in the oil until glazed.
5. Pour in water and add a generous pinch of salt and... - 41.4561
Chinese Beef And Green Beans
1. Put the steak slices into a small bowl, add the soy sauce, and toss to mix. Let the steak stand for 10 minutes to marinate. Meanwhile, wash the beans, cut off the ends, and break into 2-inch lengths.
2. Heat the oil in a heavy 8-inch skillet over moderate... - 31.4934
Chinese Fried Rice With Green Peas
Put the rice, water and 1 teaspoon salt in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
Cover and simmer for 15 minutes, or until all the water has been absorbed.
Remove from the heat.
Heat the oil in another saucepan.
Add the onions and cook, stirring, for 2... - 46.0207
Chinese Green Soup
Heat the oil in a saucepan and saute the ginger and garlic for 1 minute.
Pour in the hot stock and add the rice.
Simmer for 15 minutes or until the rice is just tender.
Add the cabbage and scallions and simmer for 5 minutes.
Stir in the sherry and sesame oil... - 34.6747
Green Beans Chinese
1. Wash the beans, remove strings and ends, break in 2-inch lengths. Drop into 2 cups boiling water with 1/2 teaspoon salt. Remove immediately.
2. Cut pork in thin match strips.
3. Heat butter, margarine or oil. Saute the pork and ginger in the oil until... - 32.8577
Chinese Pork And Green Beans
Heat oil in chinese wok or blazer pan of chafing dish, or in heavy fry pan on table top butane unit, over direct high flame.
Saute pork until well done pver direct high flame, about 15 minutes, stirring often.
Add onion slices; stir and cook until limp, 3 to... - 41.7735
Sauteed Chinese Beans
Greens are an important source of goodness for you and here is a Robin creation using them in a Chinese Style. Simple and comforting, it’s a must have for healthy dinners as an accompaniment to meat dishes. - 106.995
Green Bean Soup / Tong Sui 綠豆沙糖水
1. In a large pot, pour water, add green bean, cover and leave for about 2 hours.
2. Place the pot over heat, bring to a boil, turn the heat to medium, cook until the shells are separated. Allow to sit for 1 hour.
3. In a blender, blend... - 0
Green Pea Catsup Sauce For Deep Fried Peking Chicken
1. Shell green peas.
2. Heat oil. Add peas; stir-fry 1 minute. Then stir in catsup, sherry, sugar and salt.
3. Add stock and heat quickly.
4. Add deep-fried chicken pieces. Simmer, covered, to heat through; then serve. - 25.9229
Beef And Green Onion Fried Rice
1 Melt butter in a wok and stir-fry steak until it has changed color.
2 Add rice and stir-fry over high heat until rice is heated through. Add seasonings and serve decorated with finely chopped green onions - 27.5559
Pickled Mustard Greens With Pork
This Pickled Mustard Greens With Pork makes an awesome combination with rice or noodles ! Try out this spciy pork dish and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Pickled Mustard Greens With Pork are welcome ! - 45.2708
Vegetable Stuffing For Green Peppers
Vegetable Stuffing For Green Peppers serves perfect for those on a nutritious diet. This Vegetable Stuffing For Green Peppers makes use of a healthy and warming filling for green peppers. Enjoy preparing it! - 27.2208
Green Pepper Stuffed With Pork
This Green Pepper Stuffed With Pork is one of tastiest pork dishes that I've ever tried! Try out these green peppers with gravy dish with a bowl of steaming rice and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Green Pepper Stuffed With Pork are... - 45.5315
Cantonese Carrots With Green Pepper And Celery
1. Slice the carrots diagonally ¼-inch thick.
2. Slice celery diagonally 1/8-inch thick.
3. Finely slice green pepper into strips.
4. In a large wok or a deep skillet, heat oil over a medium low flame.
5. When oil is hot, add and sauté... - 41.8152
Sliced Lamb And Green Onion
Slice the lamb very finely and marinate for 30 minutes.
Cut the onions into 3-cm (1 -in) lengths.
Deep-fry the lamb for 45 seconds, drain well.
Heat 1 1/2 tablespoons of oil in a frying-pan and fry the garlic and onions for 30 seconds, then add the lamb and... - 36.1707
Pork Stuffing For Green Peppers
Here are easy tips where you can learn how to make Pork Stuffing For Green Peppers. Experience the joy of this Pork Stuffing For Green Peppers. Worth your try! - 24.7426
1. Wash the chosen leaves well and shake them dry. Strip the tender leaves from the stems and tear them into pieces. Discard the lower, tougher part of the stems and slice the remainder evenly.
2. Fry the garlic and ginger in the hot oil, without browning,... - 32.9861
Fish Stuffing For Green Peppers
Fish serves perfect as a stuffing for green peppers and this Fish Stuffing For Green Peppers proves it. Fish filling still remains a much preferred choice among those who like stuffed green peppers. So do not miss out on this Fish Stuffing For Green Peppers... - 26.826
Chinese Shrimp With Chinese Pea Pods
Chinese Shrimp is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. Try this easy to prepare Chinese Shrimp, you will love to serve to your loved ones. - 33.2322
Veggie Stir Fry With Bok Choy
Have you ever watched any chef to stir-fry - then you know how quick and easy the process is. This recipe of veggie bok choy noodles is a must-try for you, to enjoy the fun of cooking as well as the taste of the end-product. In this video, the chef describes... - 83.5709
Abalone And Green Pea Soup
The Abalone And Green Pea Soup is a delicious fusion of seafod and pork. I prepared this exotic Chinese dish for a party at home and every one loved it. Try this Abalone And Green Pea Soup and you will understand what I am talking about. - 32.3142
Simmered Stuffed Green Peppers
This Simmered Stuffed Green Peppers recipe is pulsating. No matter how many people you ought to serve and whatever is the course of your meal, this recipe for Simmered Stuffed Green Peppers is delicious in a spicy way. An ideal dish you can prepare! - 29.7408
Soup With Fresh Greens
Put the water, onion and garlic in a large saucepan and bring to the boil.
Reduce the heat, then add the shrimps, shrimp paste (if used), soy sauce and salt, stirring well.
Add the green leaves.
Boil for 5 minutes, taste and adjust the seasoning. - 31.9587
Pickled Green Chili
Bring 2 cups of vinegar to the boil and scald the sliced chillies for 15 seconds.
Drain and discard vinegar.
Put chillies, remaining vinegar and salt in a dry glass jar.
Cover and leave several days before eating with noodle dishes, or as a pre-dinner relish. - 27.1359
Spicy Green Tea
Put fennel and coriander seeds in water and bring to a boil.
After 5 minutes, add the tea leaves, sugar, ajwain and stir.
Remove from fire.
Brew for 5 minutes.
Strain and serve hot or cold as desired. - 28.7582
Green Tea Tiramisu
You don't have to be a culinary expert to create this lip-smacking dessert. Just try swapping a few traditional ingredients with something wonderfully different things. This classic tiramisu cake uses green tea instead of espresso and cocoa powder, which... - 109.725
Green Pea Pudding With Cherries
1. Soak dried split peas overnight in water.
2. Bring to a boil, using the same water. Then simmer, covered, until peas are soft (1 1/2 to 2 hours).
3. Strain into a bowl through a fine sieve. Then stir in sugar. Return to saucepan and reheat over very low... - 27.2339
Chicken With Green Pepper
Dice the chicken.
Work in a tiny pinch salt, sugar, Ve-Tsin, 1/2 teaspoon cornflour and teaspoon water.
Dice the green pepper (not too finely) and the bamboo shoots and have them ready, each separate from the chicken and themselves.
Heat enough... - 43.4596
Stir-fried Crab, Ginger And Green Onions
1 Cut crabs in half and segment them. Heat oil in a wok. Add garlic, ginger and green onions, and stir-fry for 30 seconds. Add crab pieces and stir-fry to coat with oil. Pour in stock, soy sauce, sherry, sugar and sesame oil and bring to a boil.
2 Cook... - 29.9502
Sliced Pork With Green Peppers
This Sliced Pork With Green Peppers makes a hit combination with your rice and noodle dishes ! Your suggestions for these Sliced Pork With Green Peppers are welcome ! - 45.8565
Green Bean Salad Oriental Style
1 Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil over moderately high heat.
Place the water chestnuts in a strainer or colander and immerse them in the boiling water for 30 seconds; lift out, rinse under cold water, and slice.
Transfer to a salad bowl.
2 Add the... - 40.818
Beef With Green Peppers
Taste this Beef With Green Peppers once and you will crave for more and more ! Your rice and noodles will disappear in no time in the company of this irresistible meat and green peppers gravy ! Do you have any suggestions for this Beef With Green Peppers ? - 41.5228
Spring Greens is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. Try this delicious Spring Greens; I am sure you and your loved ones will always crave for more. - 46.2511
Beefy Green Bean & Walnut Stir Fry
• In large skillet, heat oil and garlic over medium heat about 30 seconds.
• Add beef and beans; sprinkle with salt. Mix well.
• Cook 5 minutes or until beef is well browned, stirring occasionally.
• Stir in walnuts; cook 2 minutes more.
• Serve... - 30.7842
Steamed Egg Cake With Green Onion
Oil an 8 " x 4 " glass loaf pan.
In a medium-size bowl, whisk all ingredients.
Pour into oiled pan.
In a wok or deep pot, bring 4 cups water to a boil.
Place pan on a steamer tray and cover.
Place tray over boiling water.
Reduce heat to medium-high.
Steam 5... - 34.2357
Green Vegetable And Egg Soup
Cut the vegetables into 5-cm (2-in) sections.
Lightly beat the egg.
Heat 1 1/2 tablespoons of oil in a saucepan and gently fry the vegetables for 2 minutes.
Add the stock and bring to the boil.
Remove from the heat, and pour in the egg.
Stir for a moment, add... - 34.6268
Chili Green Beans
Cook beans, onion, oil, and salt about 10 minutes in a covered saucepan.
Spoon chili sauce over top and serve - 24.1168
Green Onion Cakes
Green Onion Cakes has a fine taste. Green Onion Cakes gets its lovely taste from bacon coated on dough strips. Green Onion Cakes is inspired by many food joints all over the world. - 38.489
Low Carb Stir Fried Bok Choy
Are you looking for a healthy bok choy recipe? Then watch this video by LowCarb360 and learn to cook yummy Chinese cabbage that is very healthy. This recipe is so easy that you would want to cook it all the time! - 98.3984
Green Bean Stir Fry
Green Bean Stir Fry is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. Try this Green Bean Stir Fry recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 30.2318
Green Onion Pancakes
Combine eggs, sugar, sesame oil, salt, pepper, and water in a bowl; whisk until evenly blended.
Add flour; whisk until smooth.
Stir in green onion.
Place a wide frying pan with a nonstick finish over medium heat until hot.
Add 1 teaspoon of the oil, swirling... - 40.6895
Fried Fish With Stir Fried Greens
Do you love fish? If you do, then here is a great Chinese recipe for you. A super simple and healthy dish, filled with the goodness of greens! Flavored with soya and chilly flakes, this is a just-watch, must-try recipe. - 91.9867
Green Pepper Beef
Cut beef with the grain into 1 1/2 inch-wide strips.
Cut each strip across the grain in 1/8 inch-thick slanting slices.
In a bowl, combine the sherry, soy, the 1 tablespoon water, 1/4 teaspoon salt, sugar, and cornstarch.
Add beef and stir to coat, then stir... - 42.8768
Sauteed Green Peppers
1) Discard seeds from peppers. Cut each peppers into eighths.
2) In a saucepan boil water, cover peppers in it and cook covered for 3 minutes.
3) Drain from water.
4) In a skillet heat butter and sate peppers till brown.
5) Sprinkle... - 31.7109
Chow Frozen Italian Green Beans
Using a high flame, heat pan and add oil and salt.
Add piece of ginger and green beans.
Stir for 15 seconds.
Cover for 1 minute.
Uncover, add sugar and pepper, and stir. - 30.2826
Green Pea Cake
This Green Pea Cake is makes a delightful dessert ! Try this frozen green pea dessert tonight and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Green Pea Cake are welcome ! - 37.8092
Pork & Pickled Mustard Greens
This is a brilliant Pork & Pickled Mustard Greens recipe! The yummy Pork & Pickled Mustard Greens is often served for weekday dinners at home. It is no wonder that most of the family prefers to eat at home when I am preparing the Pork & Pickled Mustard... - 46.8741
Stir Fried Crab Ginger And Green Onions
Why a gourmet? Anybody can judge how appetizing and flavorful Stir Fried Crab Ginger And Green Onions is. Use the freshest of crab available to get a flavorful Stir Fried Crab Ginger And Green Onions. Make the Chinese Stir Fried Crab Ginger And Green Onions... - 32.8557
Shredded Chicken With Green Pepper And Carrots
1) With a very sharp knife, cut chicken breasts in paper thin, horizontal slices. For easy cutting, use slightly frozen chicken breasts.
2) Cut the chicken slices in 1/8 inch wide and 1 1/2-2 inches long strips.
3) In a bowl, place the chicken... - 47.5207
How To Make Green Tea The Right Way
My mom, who always observes people drinking green tea the wrong way, showed me how to make green tea the right way to truly appreciate its wonderful delicate flavors, so in this video, I share with you my mom's tip on how to drink green tea the correct way! - 0
Egg Drop Soup With Mustard Greens
1. Cut pork into 1/4-inch-thick slices; then cut slices into pieces about 2 inches long.
2. In a 4- to 5-quart nonstick pan over high heat, stir pork until most of the pink is gone, 2 to 3 minutes. Pour into a bowl.
3. Trim and discard root ends and coarse... - 42.9281
Fried Beef With Tomatoes And Green Peppers
Cut the beef into thin slices and marinate for 30 minutes.
Cut the tomatoes and peppers into bite-sized pieces.
Deep-fry the beef for 10 seconds and drain well.
In a frying-pan fry the garlic in 1 tablespoon of oil for 15 seconds, add the peppers and fry for... - 34.5802
Spring Green Salad
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine all the ingredients together.
2) Toss to mix well and chill in refrigerator.
3) Check seasoning and serve. - 42.9272
Asian Chicken & Noodles Salad With Greens
1. Simmer chicken with water, celery tops, salt and peppercorns in kettle 1 hour, or until tender. Take chicken from broth and let drain in shallow pan just until cool enough to handle. (Strain broth and save for soup.)
2. Remove skin from chicken, then pull... - 37.3513
Home Made Green Onion Pancakes
Green Onion Pancakes is a yummy crepe that you just have to try!. The flavor of this tasty pancake is simply mouthwatering. You just have to try the Green Onion Pancakes recipe! - 44.3123
Bamboo Shoots And Green Beans In Yellow Bean Sauce
1. Heat the oil in a wok, add the leek, garlic, ginger and beans and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
2. Add the mushrooms and stir-fry for 1 minute. Stir in the yellow bean sauce, stock or water, bamboo shoots and pepper, then cover and simmer for 2-3 minutes.... - 32.7769
Duck With Papaya And Green Beans
This duck with papaya and green beans recipe is the favorite of my wife. Whenever there is a gathering or celebrations at my home, her emphasis on cooking this dish. It is delicious and liked by all. You will love this duck with papaya and green beans recipe. - 37.2895
Mustard Green Soup
This Mustard Green Soup is yummy and addictive. The flavor and texture of the delicious shredded Pork and vegetables immersed in the flavored chicken broth is simply beyond compare, Try this excellent Mustard Green Soup recipe! - 48.0209
Chicken With Green Peas
Cut the chicken into pieces the size of butter beans.
Have ready the barely cooked peas. (If they are frozen, they need only be defrosted.) Heat the oil in a frying-pan and for 1 minute quickly cook the onion in it.
Add and cook the chicken pieces for 1/2... - 34.1268
Stir Fried Green Beans
1. Cut the ends from beans. Make slanting slices about 1 1/2 inches long.
2. In a saucepan boil large quantity of water and cook beans in it for 3 to 5 minutes until tender.
3. Drain out and cook under cold water.
4. Drain again and keep aside.
5. Heat... - 43.2097
Dry Fried Green Beans With Minced Pork
Soak shrimp in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain.
Coarsely chop shrimp and set aside.
Combine sauce ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
Set wok in a ring stand and add oil to a depth of about 2 inches.
Over high heat, bring oil to 360°F.
Add... - 42.9602
Stuffed Green Sweet Peppers
Stuffed Green Sweet Peppers is an amazingly delicious recipe version. An easy to make recipe, you will simply find this Stuffed Green Sweet Peppers both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 46.3667
Dry Cooked Green Beans
The truly sumptuous Dry Cooked Green Beans is tasty and addictive! I serve it often for formal dinner parties at home. Try this superb Dry Cooked Green Beans recipe. It has never failed me. - 46.4711
Steamed Chicken With Green Onions
Steamed Chicken With Green Onions is a tasty dish that is perfect for an elaborate weekday dinner. This addictive chicken preparation is my husbands favorite and it doesn€™t take too much time to prepare it. Try this excellent Steamed Chicken With Green... - 46.4506
This Celery is superly delicious ! Ths simple Celery made exceptionally tasty with soy sauce poured over, makes a hit combination with rice. Why don't you make this dish and tell me if you like it ? - 36.8275
Green Beans And Shiitake Mushrooms
1. Place mushrooms in bowl; cover with hot water. Let stand 30 minutes or until caps are soft. Drain mushrooms; squeeze out excess water. Remove and discard stems. Slice caps into thin strips.
2. Break off and discard stems from basil. Rinse leaves; pat dry... - 38.1698
Squid And Green Peppers
1. Prepare the squid by cleaning first.
2. Discard head, transparent back bone and the ink bag.
3. Wash thoroughly under cold running water.
4. Pat dry cleaned squids with paper towels.
5. Peel off the thin skin of the squid.
6. Cut the flesh... - 44.5712
Tomato Beef With Green Peppers
Tomato Beef With Green Peppers! My mouth is already watering. I love having this delectable dish for dinner on weekdays. Often I include the Tomato Beef With Green Peppers as a part of my Holiday Menu too. Try the Tomato Beef With Green Peppers for yourself... - 47.4029
Shrimp Stuffed Green Peppers
Stuffed Green Peppers is a wonderful dish that will add an exquisite element to your dinner spread. This Stuffed Green Peppers recipe is easy to follow! Try it! - 45.4183
Mushroom And Sprout Salad
1. Combine the sprouts, mushrooms, spinach, and scallions in a salad bowl.
2. Mix the dressing with the mustard and toss with spinach mixture just before serving. - 22.62
Spring Green Torte
Cool until slightly jelled.
Beat 1 large can evaporated milk (chilled) Add gelatin and green coloring.
Line springform with 12 whole chocolate wafers.
Put wafer crumbs on bottom and reserve a few for the top. - 28.201
Diced Pork With Green Peas
This Diced Pork With Green Peas makes an utterly delicious side course with rice or noodles ! Try out these Diced Pork With Green Peas and tell me if you like them ! - 37.2362
Fried Bamboo Shoots And Mustard Green
Peel fresh bamboo shoots and cook in salted boiling water.
Drain and cut.
Heat oil and fry the bamboo shoots till golden brown.
Mix sugar, salt, soya sauce and add to the bamboo shoots and set aside.
Wash mustard greens, drain and wipe.
Heat the oil... - 37.4906
Abalone &. Mustard Green Soup
Abalone &. Mustard Green Soup is easy to make soup. Abalone &. Mustard Green Soup gets its taste from abalone and cabbage mixed with chicken broth and flavored with sherry. Abalone &. Mustard Green Soup is cherished by many people. - 40.9573
Shredded Beef With Green Peppers
Shredded Beef With Green Peppers is a delicious and filling beef preparation that you wouldn't want to miss. I prepared this for the first party we had at home after our marriage and it was a complete success. Try this wonderful Shredded Beef With Green... - 47.3972
Pork With Green Onions
Pork With Green Onions is a delicious pork preparation that your taste buds will fall in love with. Serve this yummy Pork With Green Onions for your party. I am sure you will be surprised by the number of compliments you get for this yummy Pork With Green... - 48.0927
Black Bean Spareribs With Green Peppers
Trim excess fat from ribs, then cut between the bones to make individual pieces.
Heat a wok or wide frying pan over high heat.
When pan is hot, add 2 tablespoons of the oil.
When oil is hot, add ribs and stir-fry until lightly browned (about 4 minutes).
Add... - 43.0058
Steamed Fish With Ginger And Green Onions
1. Add water to a steamer pot big enough to fit the fish filet. Water should be below the level of the ridge where the steamer insert will sit.
2. Cover steamer pot. Heat over high heat to bring water to a boil; reduce heat until the water is just... - 0
Spring Green Asparagus Soup
1. In a medium saucepan stir together water, bouillon granules, fresh lemongrass or lemon peel, fresh cilantro, and white pepper. Bring to boiling; reduce heat to low. Simmer, covered, for 15 minutes. Strain the liquid, discarding the solids; return the... - 38.0077
Chinese Peas With Water Chestnuts
Fry the meat in hot oil in preheated skillet; add the peas and chestnuts and mono sodium glutamate, then add the broth.
Steam, covered, over high heat about 3 minutes.
Combine cornstarch and cold water; push vegetables to one side and add cornstarch mixture... - 34.7336
Szechuan Sprout Salad
Rinse sprouts and pat dry with paper towels.
In a small bowl stir together vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar, and hot-pepper flakes.
Place sprouts and onion in serving bowl, add dressing, and toss to coat. - 28.9212
Chinese Red Cooked Pork Stir Fry
The Chinese red cooked pork is an amazing pork preparation. Makes a delicious meal when served with warm rice or noodles. The recipe is so simple with a perfect blend of authentic chinese flavors and a scrumptious taste. Give this easy recipe a try after a... - 119.857
Chinese Mixed Vegetables
This Chinese Mixed Vegetables is an irresistible side dish recipe. Enjoy this mouth-watering Chinese Mixed Vegetables with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 42.5518
Stir Fried Pork With Chinese Lettuce And Peppers
If you love cooking for yourself, you can treat yourself with this Stir Fried Pork With Chinese Lettuce And Peppers recipe of mine. I have cooked this Stir Fried Pork With Chinese Lettuce And Peppers dish time after time and it only gets better. Do try it! - 35.6324
Mix all ingredients in the top of a double boiler and cook until thickened. Pour over top of cooked fish and then sprinkle with chopped little green onions. - 22.6523