- » Chinese Ginger Soup
Chinese Ginger Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chinese ginger soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chinese ginger soup recipes.
1. Slice ginger root thin. Place in a saucepan with water and sugar.
2. Bring to a boil, stirring; then simmer, covered, 15 to 20 minutes. Discard ginger. - 15.8715
Chicken Soup With Giblets And Ginger
Cut the liver into thin slices.
Remove the skin and hard gristle from the gizzards and cut into 1/2-cm (1/4-in) slices.
On the large surface of each slice score criss-cross to a depth of 1/4 cm (1/10 in).
Put the liver and gizzard into boiling water for 10... - 35.6902
Basic Chinese Broth
Combine chicken and/or pork bones with water and ginger; cover, bring to boil, skim off any scum that rises to top, lower heat and simmer gently 45 minutes to 1-1/2 hours.
Strain and season to taste with sugar and salt. - 24.9353
Mushrooms Shark's Fin Soup
1. Soak dried mushrooms,
2. Trim scallion stalks; slice ginger root and combine in a pan with canned shark's fin, sherry and water.
3. Bring to a boil, then simmer, covered, 15 minutes. Drain shark's fin, discarding liquid, scallions and ginger root.
4.... - 33.0609
Chinese Style Wonton Soup
Thaw the wonton wrappers.
Then open the package and cover the wrappers with a damp towel for about 20 minutes before using.
Mix the ground pork with the egg, scallion, ginger, soy sauce, wine, salt, sesame oil, and chicken broth to make the filling.
Put 1/2... - 44.9877
Shark's Fin Soup
Cook Smithfield ham in boiling water for about 10 to 15 minutes.
Cool, then shred into 1 1/2 inch long (4 cm) julienne strips.
Cut the chicken cutlet into 1/8 inch thick (3 mm) slices; cut again into 1 1/2 inch long (4 cm) julienne strips.
Marinate with egg... - 45.4003
Hot And Sour Mushroom Soup
Hot And Sour Soup is an amazingly delicious appetizer recipe. The effortlessly prepared Hot And Sour Soup is a dish that you would love to serve at your party. - 36.3381
Winter Melon With Ham Soup
Soak the dried mushrooms in hot water for about 15 minutes.
Cut off and discard the stems.
Cut each mushroom into quarters.
Peel the green skin off the melon.
Discard the seeds and cut off the soft part next to seeds.
Wash, drain, and cut into slices about... - 39.4722
Whole Fish Soup
1. Have fish cleaned and left whole. Cut scallions in l inch sections. Mince ginger root.
2. Bring stock to a boil. Add fish, scallions and ginger and simmer, covered, 10 minutes.
3. Add peanut oil and salt. Simmer, covered, 10 minutes more. - 27.3121
Three Kinds Of Shredded Delicacy Soup
Remove skin and fat from ham.
Boil the ham and chicken breast in 8 cups of water with scallion and ginger for about 20 minutes.
Remove the ham and chicken; let cool.
Cut the cold ham into thin strips and tear the cold chicken into shreds.
Shred the snow peas... - 43.2356
Hearty Mushroom Soup
Mushroom Soup is a delicious appetizer recipe. The irresistible taste of Mushroom Soup won't let you go away from it. - 36.2894
Noodles N Soup With Chicken And Ham
I got this Noodles n Soup With Chicken And Ham from a Chinese magazine a few years back. I really feel sad that I tried this Noodles n Soup With Chicken And Ham recipe only now and missed on it all these years. Take care not to find yourself in similar... - 31.757
Fish Fillet Soup
1. Sliver fish fillets against the grain. Mince ginger root and combine with sherry and oil. Add to fish and toss gently. Let stand 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
2. Distribute fish among individual soup bowls. Bring stock to a boil and pour over. (The... - 24.9832
Chinese Cucumber Soup
In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients.
Simmer gently for 20 minutes.
Remove garlic and ginger. - 30.9787
Celery Soup Chinese-style
The celery soup chinese style is a savory soup made with mixed vegetables with pork. Filled with noodles and flavored with soy sauce and ginger, the celery soup is filling and hearty. Oriental in taste, this lovely soup makes a full meal by itself. - 44.8152
Asian Wonton Soup
1. First make the filling. Chop the fish or prawns and crab meat very finely with the spring onions, chopped ginger and garlic or put all the ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend to a paste.
2. Put 1 teaspoon of the mixture on a wonton... - 36.4048
Chinese Cucumber Pork And Chicken Soup
Chinese Cucumber Pork And Chicken Soup makes for a great tasting appetizer. The unique combination of the ingredients, impart a distinct taste to this soup. Include this Chinese Cucumber Pork And Chicken Soup in your next party menu, and I bet, you will have... - 45.4361
Chinese Tonqua Soup
Bring water to boil, add broth mix, tonqua and ginger; simmer till tonqua is soft. - 23.9634
Chinese Vegetable Shrimp Soup
In a large saucepan, combine the stock or broth, cucumbers, mushrooms, bamboo shoots, spinach, shrimp, soy sauce, garlic and ginger.
Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat.
Gently simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes.
Remove the garlic and ginger - 35.3185
Chinese Chicken Soup - Quick Soup
Looking for a simple dish that also scores high on taste and health. This one might just come handy. watch the video to learn an Asian chicken soup with rice noodles recipe. the dish is packed with flavor and can be easily replicated in your own kitchen. Give... - 102.412
Chinese Chicken Giblet Soup
Wash the livers, removing any discolored areas; cut in half.
Wash and scrape the gizzards; cut away any fat, then cut crosswise in thin slices.
Toss the livers and gizzards with the cornstarch and soy sauce.
Heat the oil in a saucepan; add the liver mixture... - 41.1928
Almost Chinese Hot-and-sour Soup
Almost Chinese Hot-And-Sour Soup does have a bit of what can take you to China. Just as the name suggests this almost Chinese Hot-And-Sour Soup is best when served hot. A good soup you can try! - 38.7053
Simple Chinese Chicken And Noodle Soup
Chicken and noodle soup prepared with authentic chinese flavors is a very healthy and appetizing soup. When you desire to have a soup on a cold winter afternoon, this chinese chicken noodle soup is indeed chicken soup for the soul! - 123.51
How To Make Chicken Noodle Soup
If you're in the mood to have a healthy and nutritious soup then this is for you. If you have any left over chicken then it can be useful for making the soup. Watch the video as the chef makes this delicious soup. You will really enjoy it. - 108.836
Boiled Low Carb Meat Wonton Soup
Think wonton soup is not an option now that you are on a low carb diet? Then watch this video and change the way you think forever! This is a simple recipe for delicious soup that packs fewer than 30 carbs. Enjoy! - 120.688
Pork And Chinese Cabbage Soup
This is an easy way on how to make delicous Pork And Chinese Cabbage Soup. Chiense recipes are by themseves simple and easy-to-follow, especially this Pork And Chinese Cabbage Soup recipe. Check out this one today! - 34.1025
Chinese Chicken Whiskey Soup
Remove tips from wings and reserve for future stock.
Cut wings at joints and set aside.
Cut out any hard membrane in fungus and pull apart into bite-size pieces.
Tie each needle into a knot and set aside.
Heat oil, sprinkle with salt and cook and... - 42.4049
Chinese Hot And Sour Soup
1. Care fully cut the half frozen pork horizontally first in thin slices and further cut the slices into strips.
2. In a small bowl, place pork with all the ingredients for the marinade and mix well.
3. Cover and refrigerate the meat for 1... - 83.472
Chinese Chicken Soup For The Flu
If you have the flu, this Chinese style chicken soup is just the thing for you. It is a surefire cure to the common cold. The broth with hot sauce, fresh ginger and veggies is therapeutic and instantly makes you feel better. - 98.009
Chinese Fire Pot
Using a sharp knife, slice the chicken and beef across the grain into very thin slices.
Arrange the slices on a platter.
In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, rice wine, and sesame oil; brush the mixture over the beef and chicken.
Cover the platter with... - 42.1496
Duck And Cabbage Soup
Break up the duck carcass and place it in a large saucepan.
Add the giblets and any other meat left over from the duck.
Cover with the stock or water, add the ginger, and bring to the boil.
Skim, then lower the heat and simmer gently for at least 30... - 31.4965
Chinese Chicken Soup
Place the chicken in a large kettle, and cover with cold water.
Bring to a light simmer.
When a scum begins to form on the water, drain the kettle completely, and rinse the bones.
Cover with ftesh cold water, and add the ginger and turnip ball if... - 26.5389
Chinese Corn Soup
Heat the oil in a saucepan; saute the onions and garlic 2 minutes.
Add the broth, bring to a boil, and mix in the corn kernels, sugar, pepper and ginger.
Cover and cook over low heat 15 minutes.
Mix the cornstarch, soy sauce and water together; stir into the... - 41.6749
Chinese Vegetable Soup
Simmer the first 8 ingredients together until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Add chicken and/or rice and reheat thoroughly. - 31.6797
Chinese Crab Soup
This chinese crabmeat soup is easy to prepare and very comforting. Relax and enjoy this healthy soup that is just right on a cold winter night. Being mildly flavored this soup has a very soothing effect. The chef has presented this recipe in a simple manner... - 104.414
Chinese Cabbage Soup
Chinese Cabbage Soup is a delicious pork soup. I use this brilliant Chinese Cabbage Soup recipe and serve it often for parties. Try the Chinese Cabbage Soup, they have never let me down! - 46.6063
Chinese Green Soup
Heat the oil in a saucepan and saute the ginger and garlic for 1 minute.
Pour in the hot stock and add the rice.
Simmer for 15 minutes or until the rice is just tender.
Add the cabbage and scallions and simmer for 5 minutes.
Stir in the sherry and sesame oil... - 34.6747
Chinese Cabbage Soup
Slice cabbage coarse, and combine with other ingredients in saucepan.
Cover pot and simmer only until cabbage is done (Chinese soups are famous because most of them are cooked so quickly that the vegetables remain fresh and tasty). - 29.1046
In a bowl, combine tamari or soy sauce and 1/8 teaspoon of the ginger to make a marinade. Marinate tofu slices in this for one hour, turning occasionally.
Drain tofu, reserving 3 tablespoons marinade for the soup. Saute tofu in sesame oil in a heavy 4-quart... - 38.0803
Chinese Chicken Soup
1. Remove any skin from the chicken. Place on a chopping board and use two forks to tear the chicken into fine shreds.
2. Heat the oil in a large saucepan and fry the spring onions and chilli for 1 minute.
3. Add the garlic and ginger and cook for another... - 45.5612
Chinese Chicken & Shrimp Soup
In a 2- to 3-quart pan, combine broth, ginger, and soy sauce; bring to a boil over high heat.
Add chicken, mushrooms, bok choy, tofu, and onions.
Return to a boil.
Then reduce heat, cover, and simmer until mushrooms are soft and chicken is no longer pink in... - 40.8109
Chinese Egg Drop Soup
Won't you like to have a bowl of steaming hot egg drop soup at home on a cold winter day. See this impressive video and head straight to your kitchen to make this delicious soup for your family. The video is well explained and the chef here shows a quick and... - 97.7269
Chinese Chicken & Shrimp Soup
In a 4- to 5-quart pan, bring broth, ginger, and soy sauce to a boil over high heat.
Add chicken, mushrooms, bok choy, tofu, and onions.
Cook until chicken is no longer pink in center; cut to test about 2 minutes.
Remove pan from heat and stir in shrimp and... - 40.6039
Chinese Oxtail Black Bean Soup
Combine oxtails, water, tangerine peel, mushrooms, jujubes, ginger, salt and sugar.
Cover, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer 1-1/2 hours.
Add beans and cook 30 minutes to 1 hour longer, or until beans are tender but still hold their shape.
Remove tangerine... - 31.305
Chinese Chicken Soup With Wonton Noodles
1. In a large saucepan, bring broth, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, and oriental vegetables to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, partially covered, until vegetables are just tender, about 5 minutes.
2. Add wonton skins and chicken.... - 26.5587
Chinese Chicken Soup
For the broth.
Place all the broth ingredients in a large stockpot with enough water to cover the chicken by 2 inches.
Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer until the chicken nearly falls off bones, about 1 1/2 to 1 1/2 hours.
Remove the... - 47.2916
Chinese Manchow Soup
fry all vegetables with butter/ghee & little salt till half done (for approx 5-7 min) then add ajinomoto-1 pinch n fry it.put the flame off.
boil water (4 cups approx)
in a separate container mix 1 tbsp corn flour with 4 tbsps of water.(pouring consistency)... - 29.6802
Chinese Mushroom And Rice Noodles Clear Soup
How about a delicious homemade classic mushroom soup with super powers! Mmmmm...Mom used to make a big pot of soup almost every week and they were delicious. A hint of earthiness from the mushroom, tang from the tomatoes and subtle aroma of Chinese five spice... - 0
Chinese Chicken Noodle Soup
In a large soup pot place chicken broth.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
Add chicken, scallions, carrots, soy sauce, sugar, Sherry and ginger; reduce heat.
Simmer for 20 minutes.
Bring to a boil; add vermicelli.
Cook over medium-high heat for 15... - 44.9264
Chinese Wonton Noodle Soup With Bbq Pork
Have you ever tried a soup with bbq pork. Here is an excellent Chinese style wonton noodle soup with bbq pork. The chef here has prepared this flavorful soup in a simple manner. But make this soup on a leisurely holiday as you have to be patient with the bbq... - 116.423
Chinese Noodle Vegetable Soup
1. In large saucepan, heat oil; add florets, carrot, ginger and garlic. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until vegetables are crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
2. Add bouillon cube, 5 cups water, noodles, bok choy and snow peas; stir to combine.... - 34.7599
Chinese Soup Dumplings
Join me and the Aimless Cook (aka MrJingJong) as we make these ultra delectable Chinese soup dumplings! - 124.907
Abalone Soup With Chinese Mushroom
1) Wash the mushrooms and soak in cold water for 10 minutes.
2) Drain the mushroom slice.
3) Trim off the fat from pork and cut the pork in narrow slices.
4) In a bowl toss the pork with soy sauce, cornstarch, sugar, pepper and 1... - 46.3042
Chinese Noodle Soup
In Dutch oven or large saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat; cook garlic and ginger, stirring, for 30 seconds or until fragrant. Pour in chicken stock; bring to boil, skimming off any foam.
Break capellini into thirds and add to pan; cook for 2 to 3... - 30.7147
Chinese Vegetarian Broth
Cooking Heat oil in a large stockpot over medium-high heat.
Add ginger, garlic, onion, and green onions and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 1 1/2 hours.
Strain broth, discarding... - 36.1383
Crab And Sweet Corn Soup
1 Heat oil in a wok. Add ginger and crab-meat, stir-fry 2 minutes. Add stock, sherry and corn. When boiling, stir in blended cornstarch and water to thicken. Remove from heat.
2 Pour in egg white in a thin stream. Garnish with green onions. - 29.5188
Basic Ginger Flavored Chicken Stock
Bring 6 cups of water to a boil over high heat.
Add chicken bones and reduce heat to medium-low.
Cover and simmer for 1 1/2 hours.
Occasionally skim foam from soup while cooking.
Add ginger, green onion and remaining seasoning.
Continue to simmer for... - 31.543
Pork Shrimp Soup
1 Heat oil in a wok. Add onion, ginger and pork and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
2 Add mushrooms, cabbage, bean sprouts and shrimp; stir-fry for 2 minutes. Stir in soy sauce and stir-fry a further 1 1/2 minutes. Remove from heat and keep warm.
3 Bring stock to a... - 33.3774
Squab Soup And Ginseng Root
1. Disjoint squabs. Cut ginger root and ginseng root in Ms inch slices.
2. Bring stock to a boil. Add squabs and sherry and simmer, covered, 20 minutes.
3. Add soy sauce, ginger and ginseng root. Simmer, covered, 45 minutes more. Season with salt. - 27.1604
Chicken Bouillon Chinese Style
1) Put all the ingredients in a slow cooker.
2) Cover the cooker and cook on LOW for 10 to 12 hours. In case the flavor seems too bland, add some more salt and pepper.
3) Strain the liquid.
4) Use the bouillon as and when preferred or... - 36.2111
Chinese Hot Pot
1. Take platters and arrange sliced and prepared ingredients on them.
2. Arrange the place settings and place the hot pot on the table.
3. Add ginger slices to the stock and heat till the mixture starts boiling. Pour into the hot pot basin. Arrange... - 48.8982
Delicious Manchow Soup
Manchow soup is a combination of soft vegetables and crispy noodles. It is nutritious and tasty. This is a very good dish to satiate the Chinese craving. It is delicious enough to be served at a party or for the family. - 0
Vegetarian Shark S Fin Soup
1. Bring soup stock to a boil; add salt and ginger; cook over medium heat for 1-2 minutes. Discard ginger and add soy sauce, sugar and sesame oil.
2. Drain bean thread noodles and add to stock along with remaining vegetables. Boil over medium-high heat for 2... - 33.198
Fish And Spinach Soup
1 Toss fish slices in cornstarch to coat.
2 Bring stock to a boil. Add soy sauce, wine and fish pieces. Simmer covered for 6 minutes. Add spinach, cook uncovered until bright green, 1--2 minutes. Adjust seasonings and serve. - 25.1819
Shark Fin Soup
Boil the shark fins in water for 20 minutes.
Drain the water and fill the pan again fresh with boiling water and cook for 20 minutes.
Repeat the draining and boiling process 4 times.
This preparation will take 2 hours.
Bring 1 1/2 cups secondary broth to the... - 44.1181
Shrimp & Pork Wonton Soup
Wonton Soup is a unique soup that your taste buds will fall in love with. Surprise your guests at the next dinner party with this unique Wonton Soup recipe. - 48.7029
8 Shredded And 5 Ingredients Soup
Heat the stock in a wok or large saucepan and bring to the boil.
Add the ginger, garlic and onion.
Chop the mushrooms.
Drain and chop the shrimps.
Add the mushrooms and shrimps to the stock and simmer for 5 minutes.
Add the shredded spring onions, prawns and... - 38.6285
Oyster Mushroom Soup
1. Soak dried mushrooms.
2. Shell and slice oysters. Slice pork thin. Slice bamboo shoots, water chestnuts and mushrooms. Mince scallion.
3. Heat stock. Extract ginger juice (see Glossary) and add. Add mushrooms, bamboo shoots and water chestnuts. Bring... - 32.949
Crabmeat Spinach Soup
1. Flake and pick over crabmeat. Remove tough stems from spinach; chop leaves. Cut scallion stalk in l inch sections. Mince ginger root. Blend cornstarch and cold stock.
2. In a deep pan, heat oil. Add scallion and ginger and stir fry a few times. Add... - 32.4894
Asian Style Winter Melon Soup
Winter Melon Soup has an amazing taste. Winter Melon Soup gets its taste from chicken mixed with vegetable and flavored with sherry. Winter Melon Soup is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 47.0776
All the world loves stuffed pasta served in a rich broth, whether it’s tortellini, kreplach or wontons. It is easy to find wonton wrappers in many food stores, so why not dazzle your family and friends with this delectable soup? To make ginger juice, grate... - 42.0427
Best Shark's Fin Soup
Cover the shark's fin with cold water and bring to the boil.
Simmer gently for 2 hours.
Remove from heat and allow shark's fin to cool in the pan.
Then rinse well with cold water.
Leave to stand overnight in fresh cold water.
The next day, fry the onion and... - 46.6043
Spareribs And Watercress Soup
Chop the spareribs into 3-cm (1 -in) lengths.
Wash and trim the watercress.
Put all the ingredients into a casserole and stand the casserole in a roasting tin containing hot water.
Cover the tin completely with either a lid or tinfoil, and place in an oven... - 34.3073
Noodles N Soup With Ham And Oysters
I am sure you will find this Noodles n Soup With Ham And Oysters as enjoyable and quick to make as I have. This Noodles n Soup With Ham And Oysters is a snappy super appetizer. Enjoy the taste! - 28.8612
Egg Drop Soup
If soups are your latest addiction, then you must try this interesting egg drop soup, which is also known as egg flower soup in many parts of the world. The most interesting thing about this soup is that the egg is dropped in the soup and the flavors of the... - 112.911
Chang Approved Pomp Drop Soup
1. Peel, clean and devein the shrimps.
2. Slice the green onion and keep the greens and the white aside.
3. In a soup pot combine the shrimps, whites of the green onions, ginger, garlic and chili pepper sauce.
4. Stir fry all the... - 109.469
Chicken Corn Soup
1) Wash and clean the chicken breasts. Cut into strips and then chop well till the meat is minced.
2) In a large bowl, mix the meat with all the marinade ingredients.
3) Put the meat in the fridge for about 90 minutes.
4) Put the whole... - 87.3812
Fresh And Salt Pork Soup With Bamboo Shoots
This Fresh and Salt Pork Soup is one of the best pork soups that you can wish for! Let this fresh and salt pork cast its magic on you tonight before a great meal ! Give it a try and let me know if you agree with me ! - 44.7058
Egg Drop Soup
Barry has a go at making egg drop soup youtube style. - 105.328
Won Ton Soup
Prepare Ginger-Chicken Broth; or simmer canned broth with gingerroot, covered, 30 minutes.
Strain broth, discarding gingerroot.
Prepare Won-Ton Filling.
In a small bowl, beat together egg and water.
Place a won-ton wrapper on a work surface with 1 corner... - 45.4225
Turnip Lean Pork Soup
1) Wash and clean the pork. Mash well by hand or with the help of a blender.
2) Peel and rinse the turnip. Cut into thin slices. Reserve
3) Heat a wok over high heat and add the ginger. Saute for a few seconds and then remove and... - 87.5504
Glutinous Rice Balls Soup (tong Yuen)
1) Mix the pork with all the ingredients for the marinade and set aside for about 20 minutes.
2) Place glutinuous rice flour in a clean large bowl. Put some water (in few stages) while kneating the flour into dough, which means mix the... - 87.754
Abalone Chicken Soup
Abalone Chicken Soup is a yummy wined soup that is sure to captivate your taste buds with its wonderful flavors. Enjoy the delightful effect of this yummy Abalone Chicken Soup on your taste buds. Try this this amazing soup recipe now! - 44.8084
Spicy Chicken Soup
Heat the oil in a medium saucepan and fry the onion, garlic and ginger until the onion is soft.
Add the pepper, turmeric and chicken and stir for 30 seconds.
Add the soy sauce and stock and bring to the boil.
Adjust the seasoning if necessary.
Reduce the heat... - 43.1359
Duck Soup is a perfect appetizer. Duck Soup gets its lovely taste from duck cooked with mushrooms and cornstarch, flavored with sherry. Duck Soup is inspired by many restaurants across the globe. - 44.762
Abalone And Chicken Soup
Slice bamboo shoots and mushrooms very thinly.
Boil the stock, add shredded chicken, mushrooms, bamboo shoots, ginger and onions.
Cook for 5 minutes.
Add abalone, wine and salt.
Stir and let it cook for a further 5 minutes.
Remove from fire and garnish... - 42.1401
Sweet Corn And Crabmeat/ Chicken Soup
1. To prepare the crab flake the crabmeat (or chop the chicken meat), then mix with the ginger.
2. In a bowl beat the egg whites until frothy, then add the milk and cornflour paste and beat again until smooth.
3. Blend in the crabmeat or... - 43.6008
Chicken Cucumber Soup
Chicken Cucumber Soup! Try this unique and delicious soup that is sure to surprise you with its distinctive flavors! This Chicken Cucumber Soup is sure to win you some fans. Try it! - 45.0468
Corn And Fish Soup
Place the fish in a shallow heatproof dish.
Squeeze the pieces of ginger in a garlic crusher to extract the juice and sprinkle it over the fish.
Add the sherry and a generous pinch of salt.
Leave to marinate for 10 minutes.
Place the fish in a steamer and... - 45.7218
Spinach And Chicken Soup
Wash and cut spinach.
Cut noodles into 2" lengths and soak in hot water.
Boil stock and add onion and ginger.
Add spinach and noodles to the soup, and cook for a little while.
Add shredded chicken, wine, salt, pepper, and sugar.
Cook till spinach is... - 42.4702
1) In a wok or large skillet, over medium-high heat, heat oil and sauté cabbage and pork for about 5 minutes until pork loses its pink color in center.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil after adding in chicken broth, soy sauce and ginger.
3) Minimize... - 38.6963
Hot Sour Bean Curd Soup
1 Blend stock with cornstarch and bring to a boil. Add ginger, sherry, soy sauce, vinegar and pepper. Simmer 2 minutes.
2 Add bean curd to heat through for 2 minutes. Pour in egg white. When set, add lettuce, serve at once. - 29.7002
Veg Sweet And Sour Soup
An Indo – Chinese inspired soup, often served in winters. Vegetables simmered in veg stock and ginger and garlic gives an aromatic flavor to the soup. - 0
Mushroom Soup is a tasty and light soup.The mellow flavors of this soup is very tempting. The Mushroom Soup is a perfect starter and I always start a holiday dinner, be it Christmas or Thanksgiving with this simple soup. - 31.19
Crab And Black Mushroom Soup
Cook the rice according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in a small heatproof bowl, soak the mushrooms in the boiling water for 15 minutes.
Drain and save the water, then slice the mushrooms, discarding the stems.
In a wok or large saucepan over moderately... - 46.4167
Stir Fried Abalone With Mixed Vegetables
This Stir Fried Abalone With Mixed Vegetables recipe is easy, provides excellent results and is nutritious as well. The Stir Fried Abalone With Mixed Vegetables I have used here, perfectly blends with each other. You will certainly feel like having this... - 38.5738
Stir Fried Cooked Chicken Topping L For Basic Noodles N Soup
The picture of a superb soup is all set when you add a few egg slices to Stir Fried Cooked Chicken Topping For Basic Noodles n Soup. The very mention of Stir Fried Cooked Chicken Topping For Basic Noodles n Soup makes my mouth water. This will tickle your... - 36.781